PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Official back & Front thread
April 16, 2012, 04:49:56 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Souza, is the addiction based on log in time?

:icon_eek:  :icon_e_surprised:  :omg: 93% addiction?!? Girl, what did you do?  :icon_geek:  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
April 16, 2012, 05:05:32 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsk-nyMhURU&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 16, 2012, 05:12:20 PM

:icon_eek:  :icon_e_surprised:  :omg: 93% addiction?!? Girl, what did you do?  :icon_geek:  :LolLolLolLol:
Still haven't found the answer. :Crash:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 16, 2012, 05:20:06 PM

Still haven't found the answer. :Crash:

I think it increases with the posts you make on the forum.   :icon_e_ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 16, 2012, 05:21:51 PM

We do have 114 guests here right now.  I'm sure Front knows what he's doing.

The number of guests we get is staggering to me.

We are living in a fish bowl.

I find it interesting that .net members so vigorously deny Front's legitimacy, even after admitting that the writing matches MJ's, down to the arrows that he draws. Amazing illustration of human behavior. I wonder if MJ feels the same way about our goings on here.

My personal theory is that TS and Front post here because Souza guessed properly first back in July 2009 on mjhd when she posted her movie theory. She won, in a way. She has also continued to provide a respectful and respectable environment that MJ can safely endorse. But that's just my guess.

Back to Front's notes, Reaching Out from .net sought to debunk them by comparing to MJ's signatures where he drew arrows... and how's this for irony... posted pics of the Dangerous Autographs as examples. You should go there to read about it but in short, she observed that MJ draws his arrows with curved points, a little like this: --) instead of this: ---> and then posted several Dangerous autograph examples to illustrate. She noted that some of the arrow shafts are slightly curved as well. Reaching Out noted that only ONE of MJ's arrows was pointy: --> and posted THE famous Dangerous autograph to illustrate it. It's a down arrow, and it is pointy for sure, a different style used by the hand when the line is drawn at that angle. All MJ's side arrows are curved, but it seems he draws a down arrow differently.

Well so does Front  :icon_lol:

MJ:

Front:

That about knocked me off my chair. Good job Reaching Out, though I know you were trying to prove the opposite. That happens sometimes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 16, 2012, 05:30:36 PM
Did you guys realize that when @Bec has posted the link to log into MICHAEL JACKSON DEATH HOAX, if you click you can see a real Michael Jackson handwritten note (left bottom) where it says: " I truly love all of you ", can you see his "of " looks like a " 20 " exactly the same as Front's handwritten note saying: "The momment of now " :woohoo2:

What do you guys think :icon_exclaim: :icon_exclaim: :icon_exclaim:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

April 16, 2012, 05:35:12 PM
Did you guys realize that when @Bec has posted the link to log into MICHAEL JACKSON DEATH HOAX, if you click you can see a real Michael Jackson handwritten note (left bottom) where it says: " I truly love all of you ", can you see his "of " looks like a " 20 " exactly the same as Front's handwritten note saying: "The momment of now " :woohoo2:

What do you guys think :icon_exclaim: :icon_exclaim: :icon_exclaim:

Yup I saw that too  :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 16, 2012, 05:47:54 PM
By the way, I remember at the very beginning of this Death Hoax Page, Souza thought that the man at the O2 Arena Press was an impersonator, so did I, now I changed my mind after being studying the video several times as I told you in my previous post   :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

paula-c

April 16, 2012, 05:54:23 PM
There are people who do not believe in nothing, if Michael appear the more likely it is that you ask for a DNA test,open mind ... :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 16, 2012, 06:12:01 PM
The most difficult aspect to forging MJ's writing is randomly mixing his 3 or 4 styles for every letter/word/combo, not to mention knowing his misspellings.

Just reading some of the posts on .net, it appears some dislike/distrust us which is too bad. Isn't it all about loving MJ and knowing how he pulled off the hoax?  Can't we all be MJ's supporters?  They wonder why MJ hasn't posted on their site. Token makes the valid point that it might be because Souza doesn't allow talk about MJ as sex object or ridicule of his family, mostly that all can read here without being members.  It appears Front=MJ is winning at this point!  Yeah!

By the way, I remember at the very beginning of this Death Hoax Page, Souza thought that the man at the O2 Arena Press was an impersonator, so did I, now I changed my mind after being studying the video several times as I told you in my previous post   :moonwalk_:
Same thing;  I was positive way back, that orange pants was an impersonator, but now think he's MJ trying to look like an impersonator.

Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 06:17:18 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pikachu

April 16, 2012, 06:32:42 PM
My personal theory is that TS and Front post here because Souza guessed properly first back in July 2009 on mjhd when she posted her movie theory. She won, in a way. She has also continued to provide a respectful and respectable environment that MJ can safely endorse. But that's just my guess.

Sure. Even if he was banned a couple of times, it's just for his own good's sake,
as a part of the security policy. Some people need to be protected from themselves, you see. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

anewfan

April 16, 2012, 06:57:16 PM
There were many BACK posts that had the word mOMENt (usually written with some variance of capitals and no capitals), but he never wrote "moment" as "momment" even though he did have some other spelling errors. Just an observation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Sarahli

April 16, 2012, 07:54:32 PM
There were many BACK posts that had the word mOMENt (usually written with some variance of capitals and no capitals), but he never wrote "moment" as "momment" even though he did have some other spelling errors. Just an observation.

Yes anewfan, thank God for spell check! Difficult to spell check with handwritten notes.  :LolLolLolLol: I think Back/Front/MJ often uses some kind of spell check program, and sometimes not. We know he is not a great speller. I've seen spelling mistakes in some Back and Front posts and others are perfect, so I think it depends on his mood and in the heat of the mOMENt.  :woohoo2:
He types it "mOMENt" but hand writes it "momment"  :icon_bounce: -- they should make a spell check for handwriting too!  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

April 16, 2012, 08:32:51 PM
Thanks for posting the link to the other site bec....hadn't been there in awhile.  Didn't understand their logic then (for the most part)...and don't understand it now.  As bec said, most of them believe it to be Mike's handwriting but they don't see Front as an 'insider' (if I'm understanding them correctly).  IF it is Mike's handwriting, then there's only a few options available....either Front is Mike, or Front was given the notes by Mike, or Front has Mike tied up somewhere and is forcing his hand lol. 

If it's not Mike's handwriting, then Front deserves 'The Best Fake-Handwriting Award'...arrows and all.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

bec

April 16, 2012, 08:43:23 PM
Thanks for posting the link to the other site bec....hadn't been there in awhile.  Didn't understand their logic then (for the most part)...and don't understand it now.  As bec said, most of them believe it to be Mike's handwriting but they don't see Front as an 'insider' (if I'm understanding them correctly).  IF it is Mike's handwriting, then there's only a few options available....either Front is Mike, or Front was given the notes by Mike, or Front has Mike tied up somewhere and is forcing his hand lol. 

If it's not Mike's handwriting, then Front deserves 'The Best Fake-Handwriting Award'...arrows and all.

With L.O.V.E. always.

To go along with his "Best Fake back Impersonator of the Hoax" award. He's getting quite adorned.

It's getting harder and harder to deny what's going on here, and do it with a straight face. I don't understand them either.

As obvious as this particular truth is becoming, I'm still prepared to be shocked by something we don't see coming. What will it be???

This is so much fun, MJ. Thank you soooooooo much for, *holds arms out wide and gestures wider* for all this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions