Tink

Re: Official back & Front thread
April 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
@diggyon - I tried to watch that movie last week, but snored shortly after it started - from exhaustion of dealing with RL stuff, lol. I'll try and watch it again this week, when I'm not so tired.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Sarahli

April 02, 2012, 12:20:01 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just remembered of Front’s mentioning a number in one of his post:

Again, for the 9837615th TIME…..no one from THIS end of the screen ever ever---do I make myself clear?---EVER! said to take these words as dogmatic Truth. Au contraire! Be aware. Doubt. Observe. Analyze every letter/number/keystroke. The PROOF will be---yes, in the custard pie!  --- but also in the proclamation of The King's return.

I am almost certain that it is not just a random number that Front has chosen. You don’t really type 9837615 randomly? Do you? LOL (I'm joking). Anyway, I think that there can be something to find in these numbers especially since it is followed by Front saying to analyze everything; I just played fast with them and came up with this:

98...37...615...21(6+15)

- 98 can represent a date and the most significant would be 1998 because of the famous autograph and 1998 ---> 999 which represents completion or the turning of the pyramid upside down.

- 37 can stand for = 3rd of July

- 6+15 = 21 = 777 Is it a coincidence that the last digits give 21 like Back’s numbers? (62... 76... 813... 21)

Food for thought perhaps.  :suspect:

P.S.: I do not know if the 3rd of July is really the right meaning, but + 1 Day of simmering (lol) we get 4th of July. Hmmm...

Edit:

98 - 37 = 61
6 - 1 = 5

---> 98...37...615

Yes! I see the 98 add to 17 =8  ...and 37 is 10 = 1... and 615 is 12 or 21 = 3

813 like Back's 21

shamone  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red

Wow Mindseye that's great, nice find!

I ran the numbers in Gematria, ie: the way 666 = Nero. Aramaic is now a dead language, so I did the next best thing: I ran it in Hebrew.
Guess what? I GOT A HIT!
9837615 in Hebrew is:
הצג ביטויים למבוגרים

This translates in English into:
Find Expressions for adults

Now, doesn't that make you go "hmmm!"  ;)

Interesting find Tink. What do you think it means?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

April 02, 2012, 02:42:26 PM
Well, I looked up 'Find Expressions for adults'
and this was the first on Google. It's very apropo for us here IMO!

January 04, 2012
American Students Find New Expressions of Faith
Mike O'Sullivan | Los Angeles

As young adults, some college students find opportunity to explore attitudes, ideas and beliefs some find new ways to express their faith
Going to college is often a chance for young adults to explore attitudes, ideas and beliefs different from the ones they grew up with. In many cases, students are finding new ways to express their faith.
American college students are exposed to new ideas that can challenge their religious beliefs, but campus clergy say many remain religiously committed. 

A traditional festival lets Indian students share their faith and culture with others.  Many are doing that today, says Chandni Raja of the Hindu Student Organization at the University of Southern California. “Meeting other groups on campus and trying to get that dialogue going, while also maintaining our own communities as a strong place where people can come together,” she said.

USC's dean of religious life, Varun Soni, says many students embrace religion on their own terms. “They're more interested, I find, in making religion work for them as opposed to working for it," Soni stated. "So they interpret their religious and spiritual traditions in a way that makes sense for them.”

And at Stanford University, the school’s dean for religious life, Scotty McLennan, is also seeing a new openness. “I think the most exciting thing that’s happening is that students really are learning how to listen to each other across traditions, and they really are getting more interested in that kind of empathetic listening," he said. "And presence to each other, hearing each others' stories.”

Some students maintain their traditional practices, and others become less observant, but many want to share their faith and traditional culture with others.
Omer Bajwa, coordinator of Muslim life at Yale University, counsels Muslim students, and he says have many questions about the role of faith. “In a time of increasing religiosity but also increasing secularism, where are the fault lines, what are the tensions and what are the areas of conversation?  I think we find common questions coming across,” he said.

Probing discussions in the classroom and with students of different backgrounds can challenge a student’s faith, says Rabbi Patricia Karlin-Neumann, senior associate dean for religious life at Stanford University. “The question in my mind is whether that questioning leads to a falling off of commitment or a deepening of commitment," she pondered. "And my experience is that people who claim their religious traditions after having or in the process of being engaged with other people are far more inclined to see what they have as something precious.”

Interfaith service projects and community dialogues are bringing students together at schools all across the country, says Tahera Ahmad, the associate university chaplain at Northwestern University. “What I’ve seen on college campuses is that the young students who are from various faith backgrounds are coming together and not necessarily leaving their faith at the door, but not also wearing their faith on their sleeve, but finding some kind of balance as to say, ‘This is who I am.  I am a Muslim, I am a Christian, I am a Jew.  We’re all coming together towards making the world a better place,’” she said.

These college chaplains says that students are maturing in their faith by meeting and learning from those of other faiths.

(And comment:)
Gab USA 26-01-2012
They should include atheists if they truly want objective questioning of faith and dialog. College is an institution of higher learning. Asking critical questions is part of higher learning. Also, remember, a Jewish atheist is just as Jewish as the Orthodox Jew, because his family came here with a history, a language, and a way of thinking regardless of whether or not he accepts every word of the ancient text as fact or fiction.
Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 02:49:03 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2012, 03:39:33 PM

Mindseye - forgive me for not knowing this but where do you get the 17 (Yes! I see the 98 add to 17 =8)? I can't see it. Thanks!

9+8

OH!!! :) Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

pikachu

April 02, 2012, 04:42:03 PM

Whatever MJ does, he does it his way and 'his way' means  'better than anyone else ever did'.
you think he did the hoax to be like Elvis or Tupac, to be number 3, 4, or 7? I don't think so.
Nothing, neither defeats, nor even 'death' can change the man's nature -- he is too ambitious to stay hidden,
to be like others. I guess he projected the hoax + comeback with the goal to surpass his precursors and shock the world --
he is fond of mind-blowing moves, and you know that weakness of him.) 
So, if he is not coming back, he is not dead -- but he would be just a loser. But he IS NOT a loser, so he'll be back.  :icon_lol:
It's not even a question. the only question is 'when?' lol

(at the same time, I hope, his over-ambitiousness won't be his Achilles' heel.)

That's kind of how I rationalize it as well. Circular reasoning, perhaps, but it'll do.

yep... calling MJ 'a loser' I don't mean my subjective evaluation of him, but his public image
that would remain in history... until he reveals  the world his real face, the world will consider him
a defeated, broken man, a junkie and stuff, and his bizarreness will dominate over his art in public conscious...
I disagree, you know? so I insist on a comeback.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 02, 2012, 05:00:27 PM

Whatever MJ does, he does it his way and 'his way' means  'better than anyone else ever did'.
you think he did the hoax to be like Elvis or Tupac, to be number 3, 4, or 7? I don't think so.
Nothing, neither defeats, nor even 'death' can change the man's nature -- he is too ambitious to stay hidden,
to be like others. I guess he projected the hoax + comeback with the goal to surpass his precursors and shock the world --
he is fond of mind-blowing moves, and you know that weakness of him.) 
So, if he is not coming back, he is not dead -- but he would be just a loser. But he IS NOT a loser, so he'll be back.  :icon_lol:
It's not even a question. the only question is 'when?' lol

(at the same time, I hope, his over-ambitiousness won't be his Achilles' heel.)

That's kind of how I rationalize it as well. Circular reasoning, perhaps, but it'll do.

yep... calling MJ 'a loser' I don't mean my subjective evaluation of him, but his public image
that would remain in history... until he reveals  the world his real face, the world will consider him
a defeated, broken man, a junkie and stuff, and his bizarreness will dominate over his art in public conscious...
I disagree, you know? so I insist on a comeback.)

I totally agree. So, given this image of him, if he doesn't come back, a faked death makes no sense so, as unbelievable as it might look, his death could be REAL and STUPID. One of the most stupid/senseless deaths ever. Not to mention UNFAIR.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

April 02, 2012, 06:03:35 PM
It's like saying that the BAM is inherently part of the Hoax. Or that the Hoax inherently involves a BAM. Both go hand in hand or should I say they just make one!  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

April 02, 2012, 06:08:28 PM
If not a hoax, it's a tragedy.
I'm hoping a bunny will come out for Easter  :icon_albino: with a message. Was just thinking again...He loves his fans, how could not come back? *sigh*

"When in doubt, go for the heart."

"Loyalty is such a rare quality. But, my fans are the most loyal in the world."

"To me, true bravery is settling differences without a fight, and having the wisdom to make that solution possible."

"I would like to live forever."

"But it all begins with forgiveness."

"I want to be a joy to the world."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Front

April 02, 2012, 07:07:10 PM
The path less traveled is even more pleasing to the soul once the weeds are eradicated.......
An unprecedented journey leads to wisdom and new milestones, for greatness has never evolved from mediocre feats or conventional methods.
Doors shall be opened within the corridors of HIStory.......
and the world will know the Truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

April 02, 2012, 07:39:15 PM
Well said, Front.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
April 02, 2012, 07:56:52 PM
Thanks Front,

You have a great way with words.  I hope the doors to the truth are opened soon !

Love You

:penguin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

April 02, 2012, 08:16:33 PM
Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.
Michael Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2012, 08:18:09 PM
The path less traveled is even more pleasing to the soul once the weeds are eradicated.......
An unprecedented journey leads to wisdom and new milestones, for greatness has never evolved from mediocre feats or conventional methods.

:penguin::th_bravo: Ok.... I'm still waiting!!!! This year all will be revealed, is not it?  :abouttime:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

paula-c

April 02, 2012, 08:35:47 PM

Wise words.. ... ""The transiting slowly can go much further, if transiting the straight path, that those who walk a lot faster, and deviate of the path.."" [Rene Descartes]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2012, 09:13:46 PM
Front, your post reminds me of Jesus parable of the wheat and the weeds...

likey likey
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail