Re: Official back & Front thread
April 01, 2012, 06:23:41 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just remembered of Front’s mentioning a number in one of his post:

Again, for the 9837615th TIME…..no one from THIS end of the screen ever ever---do I make myself clear?---EVER! said to take these words as dogmatic Truth. Au contraire! Be aware. Doubt. Observe. Analyze every letter/number/keystroke. The PROOF will be---yes, in the custard pie!  --- but also in the proclamation of The King's return.

I am almost certain that it is not just a random number that Front has chosen. You don’t really type 9837615 randomly? Do you? LOL (I'm joking). Anyway, I think that there can be something to find in these numbers especially since it is followed by Front saying to analyze everything; I just played fast with them and came up with this:

98...37...615...21(6+15)

- 98 can represent a date and the most significant would be 1998 because of the famous autograph and 1998 ---> 999 which represents completion or the turning of the pyramid upside down.

- 37 can stand for = 3rd of July

- 6+15 = 21 = 777 Is it a coincidence that the last digits give 21 like Back’s numbers? (62... 76... 813... 21)

Food for thought perhaps.  :suspect:

P.S.: I do not know if the 3rd of July is really the right meaning, but + 1 Day of simmering (lol) we get 4th of July. Hmmm...

Edit:

98 - 37 = 61
6 - 1 = 5

---> 98...37...615

Yes! I see the 98 add to 17 =8  ...and 37 is 10 = 1... and 615 is 12 or 21 = 3

813 like Back's 21

shamone  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

paula-c

April 01, 2012, 07:26:19 PM
It is with utmost remorse & regret to say..…on 6-25-09 the media was--for once--accurate in reporting the death of a superstar. There will be no BAM. No return. No moldy cakes. No party. No T-shirts. No bamcakes. :thjajaja121:

The inconsistent information and timelines were NOT because MJ didn't die--but because of time zones and a short-term epidemic of acute amnesia. The slips of tongues were not CLUES---but mere CUES and scripts gone wrong. The autopsy photo is not 100% real--- NOT because noone died but because they INSISTED on taking the photo from the opposite of MJ's "good" side. "Hospital" lighting is so unflattering!

So, you see, there are NO missing pieces of the puzzle. It all makes perfect sense!!! After all, the media is NEVER wrong and ALWAYS tells the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 01, 2012, 08:42:25 PM
Privately, I don't have much respect for the deaders' opinion at all because as far as I'm concerned, it comes from a place of refusal to educate one's self and then extends to a lack of common sense. I actually have more respect for the general public who haven't given the whole issue more then a cursory glance, because at least they refused to get sucked into the circus.

Deaders? They got some problems.

:WTF:????
I am sorry bec but what do you mean by "refusal to educate one's self" thing? Educate myself about what?
As about common sense - it is precisely the common sense that should lead us to believe Michael is dead if he doesn't come back. We can't deny it endlessly if he doesn't come back.
As I said many times before - death hoax without come back makes absolutely no sense to me.

Oh for christ sake. Are you a deader??? Ok then.

It's almost like you're looking to be offended or something, gina.

As far as I'm concerned, if I'm wrong and MJ doesn't come back, then he might as well be dead to me. *gasp* I AGREE WITH YOU.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 01, 2012, 08:45:22 PM
I just remembered of Front’s mentioning a number in one of his post:

Again, for the 9837615th TIME…..no one from THIS end of the screen ever ever---do I make myself clear?---EVER! said to take these words as dogmatic Truth. Au contraire! Be aware. Doubt. Observe. Analyze every letter/number/keystroke. The PROOF will be---yes, in the custard pie!  --- but also in the proclamation of The King's return.

I am almost certain that it is not just a random number that Front has chosen. You don’t really type 9837615 randomly? Do you? LOL (I'm joking). Anyway, I think that there can be something to find in these numbers especially since it is followed by Front saying to analyze everything; I just played fast with them and came up with this:

98...37...615...21(6+15)

- 98 can represent a date and the most significant would be 1998 because of the famous autograph and 1998 ---> 999 which represents completion or the turning of the pyramid upside down.

- 37 can stand for = 3rd of July

- 6+15 = 21 = 777 Is it a coincidence that the last digits give 21 like Back’s numbers? (62... 76... 813... 21)

Food for thought perhaps.  :suspect:

P.S.: I do not know if the 3rd of July is really the right meaning, but + 1 Day of simmering (lol) we get 4th of July. Hmmm...

Edit:

98 - 37 = 61
6 - 1 = 5

---> 98...37...615

Yes! I see the 98 add to 17 =8  ...and 37 is 10 = 1... and 615 is 12 or 21 = 3

813 like Back's 21

shamone  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red

Mindseye - forgive me for not knowing this but where do you get the 17 (Yes! I see the 98 add to 17 =8)? I can't see it. Thanks!

I think these numbers have definite meaning that still needs to be unlocked so I'm ecstatic that JustDucky is back pushing the wheel in motion again for those that have numerical minds.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 01, 2012, 10:15:23 PM
@veronica - just for you to know - I am of the same opinion that if he doesn't come back he must be dead.
But I also understand why this statement can be annoying for the others. They probably feel like I feel when people tell me he-s dead. I have this reaction like oh hell no, he's not dead, even if I am not quite sure he's dead or alive.
But there's a thing: if tomorrow we find an undeniable prof that he is dead I think that now, after almost 3 years, I could accept it  and put my mind to rest once and for all. I wasn't able to accept it before because there was this unbearable pain and I felt like choking and couldn't breathe at the thought Michael is really dead. Probably I needed 3 years to get over it....but I still hope Michael is not dead.
I wish to be like the rest of you again, to be 100% he is alive, to be able to laugh and have hoax-fun and leave messages to him and enjoy the ride. But I can't. At least for the moment it's very depressing to come here and see this merry gathering while I'm not able to enjoy and have fun anymore.

I wish TS would post the rest of 5 signs soon.

Oh God, I know it's hard... I took my time to mourn him - over a year. I prayed for him and I made promises, I did certain things in his name, I learned my lesson, etc.

I can not explain how guilty I felt in first few months... before that day on TV were all those news about him about his concerts in London, but also news that he has skin cancer, that he had only a few months to live, etc., and busy with my everyday life, I just stoped only for a few seconds to tell myself that Michael is strong enough and will overcome anything as he always did. I did not have time to do something more, although I knew very well that a good thought sent at the right time can do wonders to someone in need...
After that day, for a long time I hated myself because I've become a social robot, passive at the news that someone, let alone him, was in trouble.

Anyway, before starting to focus on what really happened on that day, I had reached an agreement with myself re this situation.
So after everything I've found out about June 25, I'm peaceful in my belief that MJ is alive, and far from being desperate to keep him alive by lying myself.
I'm also very aware that many evidences that some consider certainties, are in fact very easy to be debunked. I try to keep it as real as possible cause I like to be true to myself.
Nevertheless, my belief is MJ is alive, he's going to come back, and with him will bring the last and most important evidence for me to KNOW he is alive.
If he doesn't come back after these 4 years, Murray being in jail, I'll have no choice but to think of MJ as dead.

Hang in there & be positive! <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 02, 2012, 12:47:11 AM
PureLove
I'm a knower and I'm trying to tell how this hoax is impossible without a comeback.
Gina
As I said many times before - death hoax without come back makes absolutely no sense to me.
Bec
As far as I'm concerned, if I'm wrong and MJ doesn't come back, then he might as well be dead to me. *gasp* I AGREE WITH YOU.
Veronicafall
If he doesn't come back after these 4 years, Murray being in jail, I'll have no choice but to think of MJ as dead.

Well, Aussie, I guess I find myself in with this kind of thinking as well. But, and that’s a very big butt:

MJ is coming back; he is going to Bam; it’s going to be huge; and that’s all there is to it!

So Aussie, there you have it!  Thank you for stirring up the passions here a little!!
Sorry to have to bore you so more! :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2012, 12:49:30 AM

Mindseye - forgive me for not knowing this but where do you get the 17 (Yes! I see the 98 add to 17 =8)? I can't see it. Thanks!

9+8
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

April 02, 2012, 02:33:58 AM
I ran the numbers in Gematria, ie: the way 666 = Nero. Aramaic is now a dead language, so I did the next best thing: I ran it in Hebrew.
Guess what? I GOT A HIT!
9837615 in Hebrew is:
הצג ביטויים למבוגרים

This translates in English into:
Find Expressions for adults

Now, doesn't that make you go "hmmm!"  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

pikachu

April 02, 2012, 02:57:23 AM
PureLove
I'm a knower and I'm trying to tell how this hoax is impossible without a comeback.
Gina
Bec
Veronicafall

Well, Aussie, I guess I find myself in with this kind of thinking as well.

Whatever MJ does, he does it his way and 'his way' means  'better than anyone else ever did'.
you think he did the hoax to be like Elvis or Tupac, to be number 3, 4, or 7? I don't think so.
Nothing, neither defeats, nor even 'death' can change the man's nature -- he is too ambitious to stay hidden,
to be like others. I guess he projected the hoax + comeback with the goal to surpass his precursors and shock the world --
he is fond of mind-blowing moves, and you know that weakness of him.) 
So, if he is not coming back, he is not dead -- but he would be just a loser. But he IS NOT a loser, so he'll be back.  :icon_lol:
It's not even a question. the only question is 'when?' lol

(at the same time, I hope, his over-ambitiousness won't be his Achilles' heel.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 02, 2012, 03:23:10 AM
LMAO to your post & pics MjonMind  :thjajaja121: and DITTO !  :icon_cool:
Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 03:26:33 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

April 02, 2012, 06:05:40 AM
Pikachu
Whatever MJ does, he does it his way and 'his way' means  'better than anyone else ever did'.
you think he did the hoax to be like Elvis or Tupac, to be number 3, 4, or 7? I don't think so.
Nothing, neither defeats, nor even 'death' can change the man's nature -- he is too ambitious to stay hidden,
to be like others. I guess he projected the hoax + comeback with the goal to surpass his precursors and shock the world --
So, if he is not coming back, he is not dead -- but he would be just a loser. But he IS NOT a loser, so he'll be back. 

Ah, Front, is there any fatal weakness which could undo MJ's master plan?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2012, 08:58:48 AM
Yeah hence my rant about the word believe on the Paris chat thread. I don't think it's been properly applied with the LIE capitalized. It's not applicable. It's no more a lie then a stage performance is. Or a magic show. Or any time an actor performs his/her craft.

In regards to the comeback, I tend to think that everyone has already dug their own hole. Dominoes. All he has to do is come back.

Besides, how could ANYTHING be worse then being accused of child molestation in the media? MJ really doesn't have anything to lose. THIS is what he will become known for. THIS will become his legacy. Not that. No matter what people thought of MJ before this, coming back will change everything.

MJ will get the last laugh, that is for certain.

I agree… nothing could be worse. And he will... if not already to this point, got the last laugh.
I know he’s alive. There’s been enough clues and evidence for me or us to ‘know’ he’s not dead…even if he doesn’t return.  If he really wants ppl to know that he’s returning and when, he’d leave clues or signs pointing to that.
Lately I’ve been trying so hard to find that information… Michael…. Pleeeeeasse something! .......... :icon_lol:
But no, he won't.
It’s not going to be that way because the whole point is to shock the world, including believers. 

So, if he is not coming back, he is not dead -- but he would be just a loser. But he IS NOT a loser, so he'll be back.  :icon_lol:

I agree ... true true. He’s intelligent, extraordinary, ambitious, calculating… the master planner.
This isn't easy.  :michael_jackson-1135:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

bec

April 02, 2012, 09:50:40 AM
PureLove
Gina
Bec
Veronicafall

Well, Aussie, I guess I find myself in with this kind of thinking as well.

That's kind of how I rationalize it as well. Circular reasoning, perhaps, but it'll do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 02, 2012, 09:56:28 AM
PureLove
Gina
Bec
Veronicafall

Well, Aussie, I guess I find myself in with this kind of thinking as well. But, and that’s a very big butt:

MJ is coming back; he is going to Bam; it’s going to be huge; and that’s all there is to it!

So Aussie, there you have it!  Thank you for stirring up the passions here a little!!
Sorry to have to bore you so more! :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

April 02, 2012, 10:47:28 AM
I sometimes ask myself: is it better for us to know everything about the hoax and don't get surprised when Michael comes back? If this is the case, then we'll miss the surprise effect which is also part of the hoax. I believe those who are asking about bam's day and all other weird incidents in the hoax will miss a great deal of suspense. This hoax reminds me of the movie "The game" by Michael Douglas.

Quote from Wikipedia:

The Game is a 1997 neo-noir psychological thriller film directed by David Fincher, starring Michael Douglas and Sean Penn, and produced by Polygram Filmed Entertainment. It tells the story of an investment banker who is given a mysterious gift: participation in a game that integrates in strange ways with his life. As the lines between the banker's real life and the game become more uncertain, hints of a large conspiracy become apparent.

May be this movie isn't exactly about a faked death. But is very interesting to see how this strange game in interfering in the banker's life an he follows it. The movie flyer is very interesting, though!

Again, if we know everything about this hoax, then there won't be any suspense and there won't be no fun!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool