Re: Official back & Front thread
March 31, 2012, 09:15:48 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What if he returned with the story that he died, and then was revived? But it resulted in serious health issues or damage which required years of rehabilitation. To have the world believe he's gone would protect him and give him the privacy required. Would ppl be more accepting then? 

That's a lie. This is a hoax. There's a big difference.

MJ's got it under control, mindseye. Don't worry.

Our strange friend pikachu said it best, they will choke. So don't worry. It's ironclad.

True, good point, I don't doubt it...that he's got it under control, but... there's a fine line when it's about deception.  It's all about lies anyway. BeLIEve.  :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 08:35:39 AM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

bec

March 31, 2012, 09:31:01 PM
Yeah hence my rant about the word believe on the Paris chat thread. I don't think it's been properly applied with the LIE capitalized. It's not applicable. It's no more a lie then a stage performance is. Or a magic show. Or any time an actor performs his/her craft.

In regards to the comeback, I tend to think that everyone has already dug their own hole. Dominoes. All he has to do is come back.

Besides, how could ANYTHING be worse then being accused of child molestation in the media? MJ really doesn't have anything to lose. THIS is what he will become known for. THIS will become his legacy. Not that. No matter what people thought of MJ before this, coming back will change everything.

MJ will get the last laugh, that is for certain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Adi

March 31, 2012, 10:03:19 PM
Front - for a moment there you scared the sh*t out of me.

:icon_evil:

:icon_lol:  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 31, 2012, 10:10:51 PM
Besides, how could ANYTHING be worse then being accused of child molestation in the media? MJ really doesn't have anything to lose. THIS is what he will become known for. THIS will become his legacy. Not that. No matter what people thought of MJ before this, coming back will change everything.

bec i have never ever looked at it this way before, because i know without a shadow of a doubt that MJ is innocent.... but you are right there are others out there who still dont know the truth, flat out believe he was a paedophile or at a minimum have their doubts... abt leaving a legacy of the biggest pop icon to die and come back to life, ur right, it would completely overshadow previous lies and give opportunity to rectify and put to bed those misconceptions once and for all. thank you for pointing this out. it is so simple, but i have never thought of it like that becuase i know he is innocent. i forget that there are others who have been brinwashed by the media. therefore it makes perfect sence to see it like that from that angle.... thank you.
Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 10:15:29 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

March 31, 2012, 10:17:59 PM
There are 2 different hoax aspects here:
1. Proof that he faked his death
2. Proof that he will BAM

There are 2 different possible endings of the hoax:
1. Michael stays hidden
2. Michael BAMS

If there's NO BAM, this is not proof that Michael is dead.
In this case ^^ only the "BAM-clues" are to be questionned, because the "ALIVE-clues" remain valid anyway.

NO BAM means:
1. For beLIEvers: Michael is ALIVE, but remains hidden.
2. For non-beLIEvers: Michael is DEAD and beLIEvers are crazy.

Sim -  I love you. this is exactly how it is.... its that simple.

for ones who think if MJ doesnt BAM it means he is dead, amid overwhelming evidence for almost 3 years now ... wow, what can i say except its getting old and getting boring.... that line of thinking is so in the box...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

March 31, 2012, 10:20:04 PM

@ FRONT - I LOVE YOU AND UR SICK SENCE OF HUMOUR!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

March 31, 2012, 10:30:34 PM
That's exactly right, Aussie, it will overshadow everything before it. It will be his final performance indeed, it will be the thought everyone is left with forever. No one has ever done anything like this before, not just pop icon, no one in history has pulled something like this off, ever. Michael Jackson will forever be associated with the death hoax.

How could any journalist ever write anything salacious about MJ in the future? After getting punked THAT bad? Oh right. Not a one of them is going to risk letting MJ make them look stupid ever again. He will be untouchable.

oh ps. and in a nice side effect of sorts, who is ever going to believe anything they read or hear about Michael Jackson again?  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 10:41:29 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
March 31, 2012, 11:52:54 PM
Thanks Front,

I needed a laugh today !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

April 01, 2012, 12:17:34 AM
Front......you can be a real Pooh at times!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2012, 12:25:02 AM
for ones who think if MJ doesnt BAM it means he is dead, amid overwhelming evidence for almost 3 years now ... wow, what can i say except its getting old and getting boring.... that line of thinking is so in the box...

What's really getting boring for me is people who believe they think out of the box and use this as an excuse to hit in those about they believe they don't think out of their boxes.

Yep, this is really boring for me! I bet everyone is bored because of something, this doesn't mean we must bore others with our boring, must we?

To the next bored: THINK TWICE before posting about it! I didn't and look what came out.  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 12:27:43 AM by veronicafall
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2012, 12:50:51 AM
That's exactly right, Aussie, it will overshadow everything before it. It will be his final performance indeed, it will be the thought everyone is left with forever. No one has ever done anything like this before, not just pop icon, no one in history has pulled something like this off, ever. Michael Jackson will forever be associated with the death hoax.

How could any journalist ever write anything salacious about MJ in the future? After getting punked THAT bad? Oh right. Not a one of them is going to risk letting MJ make them look stupid ever again. He will be untouchable.

oh ps. and in a nice side effect of sorts, who is ever going to believe anything they read or hear about Michael Jackson again?  :icon_lol:

Bec - I believe this is so true. Michael is going to have the last say when it comes to the rumors and mean-spirited stories of the tabloids. I think when he does come back that it will be very, very clear to the world that it's MJ, that he is NOT dead, that his nose is NOT falling off his face, that he is not crazy, and that he IS innocent of those allegations from 2005. I don't believe he's done yet on many counts but I do believe it's in the works.

Front - you are very funny  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 01, 2012, 01:53:19 AM
With regard to Michael  Jackson and the possibility of a comeback, i always had some nervousness about it. Followed the forum since 2009, not a single doubt in my self that he's alive, but what would he do it, and why would he stage a comeback if it was only to prove that he's innocent, and kind and generous and all great again.

I believe that Michael's influence spanned beyond that, he affected a culture that we're living in now, heck he might even created it, that's why many people surprised not only by his untimely death but by the mega response and sadness that clearly felt when he was announce 'died'. This is all  over not only in the tabloids but in intellectually commended media such as WSJ, Time, Economist, etc (will post links later). Unanimously there's an agreement saying the minute people realized that Michael 'died' felt like there's a shift on the ground of our culture, things   just   weren't   the    same    again...

So i started looked at Michael's MO from various media outlets, and his message about love is not a tacky one vague line said just to enticed popular mass, he truly believe that every actions must be motivated to how it will be of value to others. That's why he condemns 'selfish love' as you can tell from many interviews and song lyrics.

I believe that message has been received gradually by the community. Development, humanitarian works are at its highest rate more than ever, people talk about community movement everywhere.  Global warming is a household issue and on a matter closer to the heart, News of the world was closed down due to bribery and fraud.

Michael is so relevant to our culture, more than many people realized it when he was 'alive'. So his come back is a moment to wait as a community.BACK said it best.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
This is the closest i get of getting insane over someone i never met..I miss you so much Michael it HURTS..

curls

April 01, 2012, 02:03:45 AM
@Front - nice one! Fortunately I've had my April Fools radar out since the moment I switched on my computer this morning!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 01, 2012, 02:30:18 AM
Hi Front, but MJ doesn't have a 'bad' side, at least not in the way he usually looked. :michael_jackson-1135:
So that autopsy pic in the hospital was really him, with a little 'doctoring' up with bruise and 'face of shroud of Turin' make-up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 01, 2012, 03:09:55 AM
 :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.