curls

Re: Official back & Front thread
March 30, 2012, 01:11:52 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry to say this but it us not fair at all! Everyone want the King of Pop back. Everyone misses Michael, the entertainer. You know what? This is only a persona, an illusion. The real Michael is the one that we should miss. The real Michael is the one that we should trust.

Ooh Diggyon, this is a huge sweeping statement! Please don't include me in that 'everyone'.

@wishingstar, the thing is, it's all very well saying it's Michael's hoax not ours, but you surely agree that he HAS made us a part of it - he did/does want us to know about it, otherwise we'd never have had the uneasy feelings at the start, the doubts, the suspicions - if he'd wanted to do this thing quietly on his own, if it is a quest for a bit of peace and quiet, he wouldn't have kicked it off with a suspicious death involving a dodgy doctor, it would've been natural causes, lots of sadness from us, then moving on. We simply wouldn't be here now.

If he wants us here, that means we've kind of been 'invited', and thus I'm sure he wants to listen to us and I hope he's interested and maybe even amused by some of the stuff we come up with, but I doubt he's worried or saddened by us airing our thoughts, hopes and dreams for him and the outcome of his hoax.

This is his job, the culmination of his life's work, if you like, and as bec said, he's a professional. I suppose this is where members' differing viewpoints on the why's of the hoax come in, because I know many do not share this opinion. It's not my intention to start that debate up again here (but thanks @diggyon for answering my question earlier that touched on these differences), I'm perfectly at ease with all our many and varied views!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 30, 2012, 01:24:38 PM
I understand everybody and I think it’s fair to say that no matter what happens we’ll all still love our dear Michael. Now if we believe that TS is a real informer, and I do, then we should take the “BAM” --  Michael’s return as a part of the plan:

“Last but not least: I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!!  Previously, I have given probabilities, possibilities, hints, and clues of a BAM from MJ.  However, this is the very first time that I have given a BAM timing with certainty—not that I am giving an exact day or even year (could be this year or next), but I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended.  I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!”

I quote TS because it couldn’t be any clearer. We can also think of Back’s “it’s not a comeback but a takeover”.

For the time being and IMO the most important is the focus on the message in order to get it right and be united in its understanding because it might be useful somehow. You all remember that TS asked us to sign in to be part of Michael’s army of Love? It must be for a reason. Maybe that our “voices” will be needed in the future. Maybe.

In my humble opinion we do not really encompass the hugeness of what’s going to happen – to me the world is on the brink of collapse and a new world must emerge soon. Michael has a role in all of this and each one of us as well.  We shouldn’t let ourselves be fooled by the apparent normality of things – everything can be changed in the blink of an eye. This is what the apocalypse is bringing, the unveiling of all truths and exposing of all lies. The Signs are a part of the message, I think it’s serious. But of course there is nothing to be worried about and it’s all for love!

:smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

pikachu

March 30, 2012, 01:35:06 PM

Everyone want the King of Pop back. Everyone misses Michael, the entertainer. You know what? This is only a persona, an illusion. The real Michael is the one that we should miss. The real Michael is the one that we should trust.

I don't miss 'Michael the entertainer', for I'm entertained by him pretty well.
I mean, the hoax is entertaining enough, isn't it?
As to 'the real Michael', you're right. Let's miss /trust him.
(though I'm not sure, is it possible to miss/trust someone you don't really know?) 

@ Sarahli
With all due respect, as far as I remember, TS predicted BAM too many times.
Well, maybe this time it will work out? lol  The Apocalypse, after all, can't be postponed. I hope.

:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

March 30, 2012, 01:59:09 PM
I can't understand why anyone would put that kind of pressure on him.  Please help me out here.  We all have our thoughts, our opinions...

why? because it's about COLLABORATION.
He put on us the pressure of unconditional belief and endless expectation of we-don't-know-what --
we put on him the pressure of... our unconditional belief and endless expectations. ; ) So all is quite fair.

Sorry to say this but it us not fair at all! Everyone want the King of Pop back. Everyone misses Michael, the entertainer. You know what? This is only a persona, an illusion. The real Michael is the one that we should miss. The real Michael is the one that we should trust. None of us has suffered as he suffered and non of us knows how he feels right now and none of us knows what kind of pressure he is under for the time being. That's why we cannot compare because comparing is unfair! I only wish one thing! I wish that Michael wouldn't suffer from the come back because it will be a rough time for him. JMO . And if he would decide not to go through this kind of pressure I will still believe in him. It's not easy to be "Michael Jackson". The only one who knows that is Michael!

:th_bravo: :th_bravo: :th_bravo:

Yes, the only one who knows how hard it is to be Michael, is Michael.  Thank you Diggyon!  Perfectly said. 
I have been wanting to know about the man behind the persona for years.......what's he really like?  I think I am getting to see it more clearly than ever before.  He's a man that strives to be the best, give the most and share his heart...he's not unlike you or me.  He wants the best for people...for his fans.  I dare say, even the fans that ran from him.....that's where he shines brighter.  I wouldn't be so nice, lol.  Thank you diggyon for your very sweet post....I just write from my heart.  Sometimes, it comes out well.....and sometimes not, lol.  But always with love!

@pikachu..... for me, unconditional = NO pressure
Michael didn't put any pressure on me......it's all me.  I decided to have the faith, I decided to believe, I decided to be public and here on forum, I decided to begin writing about it.....not Michael.  The unconditionalness of my belief in him resides in my heart and my mind.  There are no endless expectations from me.  What I don't know, is what I don't know...I am good with that.  That doesn't mean I don't totally enjoy ripping apart a good clue or something doesn't match up for June25th....that's my natural curiosity.....and no, I am not a cat....curiosity won't kill me.
He doesn't have to live up to any expectations by my standards.  He has my unconditional belief....which for me means, no pressure.  He can do what ever he wants...bam, not bam....go away and live a beach somewhere....just be safe, be happy......no conditions attached.  I am not collaborating with him...unless the "beLIEvers" pack as a whole are part of his plan collectively.  If he decides to bam, and can use anything I have written.....collaborate away Michael.  I'd be honored.  Hopefully everything I have written and shared comes through with love and respect.  I appreciate the response pikachu, truly I do.  Have a beautiful, blessed day!

@curls.....I just saw your response...absolutely right!  I do believe we were somehow, "invited" into this adventure...it was through our hearts, our minds....something took place within each of us that stands to be different.  Otherwise the entire world would think he hoaxed his death.  We are the crazy ones, the loonies that think he's alive.  It was an invitation.....really good wording.  I don't understand it, but I guess that's where faith comes in...I just go with it.  He is the professional though.....very true.  And, I have admit, it does un-nerve me a bit to think he might have something in store for the crazy ones, lol.  Pie in the face, super-soaker moment ahead? Ok....I'll just wear waterproof mascara!   I have learned so much here and through this adventure....unbelievable and so cool really.  Thank you for your response....

Thanks again diggyon!

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

March 30, 2012, 02:07:36 PM
Ah wishingstar, as soon as you mentioned 'crazy ones' I just had to go and find this again:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eapxHdWot0[/youtube]

I know it's been posted many times, but it's always worth another look!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 30, 2012, 02:27:10 PM
@ Sarahli
Well, maybe this time it will work out? lol  The Apocalypse, after all, can't be postponed. I hope.

Yes I know but it seems different this time. Anyway what must happen will happen because this is all under God's control. The hoax cannot last forever, there will be an end, a happy end thank God. And, Mr Apocalypse is knocking at the door already!  Haven't you heard about the strange sounds in the sky?? :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 30, 2012, 02:28:58 PM
I don't believe in a hoax without a comeback - the ultimate proof. My hero is not a coward, he fights for his rights. Either he comes back, or he's dead.

For me the deadline is June 25, 2013 plus 1 day.

1 day of simmering  ;D.
I agree - he's dead if he's not coming back :icon_cry:.
If the time limit expires and he won't be back we'll still be busy a few years trying to figure out how the hell happened all those coincidences we took for clues.
Hopefully it won't be the case.

people you are weird.
even if he wouldn't come back (but i'm sure he IS about to do this), 
the statement 'no bam? so he is dead' contradicts the common sense as such.
for who, being in sound mind, could ignore the facts we've been collecting here for almost 3 years?
are you so unsure about your own intellectual abilities? c'mon...
unless you may say 'either he comes back, or he is dead FOR ME!'    >:(
he-he.)
Look I am not unsure about my intellectual abilities. I am just saying that it has NO SENSE that he's alive and not coming back. This is the ultimate logical proof for me. Because the clues/alleged clues point to a comeback. If this is not going to happen it is quite obvious that, in spite of all the clues/alleged clues, he is in fact dead. Even though it looks so unlikely.
Like all of you, I think his death makes no sense so he must be alive. But it is also possible that we are wrong.
Pikachu you are a new member right? Why you say we've been collecting clues like you've been here all the time? I am telling you, with the risk that you get mad with me, that you are not that new, like many others. I don't know who you guys are and what's your goal but these games are not funny. I am sorry, I am an honest person got caught in the middle of hoaxes within hoaxes within hoaxes because I love Michael Jackson. I wish some day ALL MASKS FALL DOWN so we can know what to trust and what not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 30, 2012, 02:38:20 PM
I can't understand why anyone would put that kind of pressure on him.  Please help me out here.  We all have our thoughts, our opinions...

why? because it's about COLLABORATION.
He put on us the pressure of unconditional belief and endless expectation of we-don't-know-what --
we put on him the pressure of... our unconditional belief and endless expectations. ; ) So all is quite fair.

If he comes back, he'll be eaten up by the public, by the press...no matter what...it's a given. 

Nope, they will choke. )
Why do I feel like I know you?? Damn this paranoia of mine :-\.
Pikachu you sound so familiar and even if you criticize me I like your posts. Damn I'm weird :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 30, 2012, 02:47:36 PM
Ah wishingstar, as soon as you mentioned 'crazy ones' I just had to go and find this again:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eapxHdWot0[/youtube]

I know it's been posted many times, but it's always worth another look!

I could hug you right now....I love this!  Thank you so much!
Love you bunches!
 :bearhug:

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

March 30, 2012, 02:48:23 PM
@wishingstar

Here you have a gift from me.... :LolLolLolLol:

I believe everyone should be prepared in his own way!

This is me prepared for the pie fight!!

Thanks back. These words were coming from my heart

Sorry, off topic
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

paula-c

March 30, 2012, 02:56:04 PM

Everyone want the King of Pop back. Everyone misses Michael, the entertainer. You know what? This is only a persona, an illusion. The real Michael is the one that we should miss. The real Michael is the one that we should trust.

I don't miss 'Michael the entertainer', for I'm entertained by him pretty well.
I mean, the hoax is entertaining enough, isn't it?

As to 'the real Michael', you're right. Let's miss /trust him.
(though I'm not sure, is it possible to miss/trust someone you don't really know?) 

@ Sarahli

I do not miss to the artist, for that i was never a big fan of the, now I am interested in the man :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 30, 2012, 03:20:51 PM
Oh diggyon......you have no idea how hard I am laughing at the moment

:thjajaja121:  x 777!!!!

That was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! You are one prepared hoaxie!
And....btw, how did you know my brand of mascara, LOL...perfection!
Thank you!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 30, 2012, 03:23:07 PM
I don't believe in a hoax without a comeback - the ultimate proof. My hero is not a coward, he fights for his rights. Either he comes back, or he's dead.

For me the deadline is June 25, 2013 plus 1 day.

1 day of simmering  ;D.
I agree - he's dead if he's not coming back :icon_cry:.
If the time limit expires and he won't be back we'll still be busy a few years trying to figure out how the hell happened all those coincidences we took for clues.
Hopefully it won't be the case.

people you are weird.
even if he wouldn't come back (but i'm sure he IS about to do this), 
the statement 'no bam? so he is dead' contradicts the common sense as such.
for who, being in sound mind, could ignore the facts we've been collecting here for almost 3 years?
are you so unsure about your own intellectual abilities? c'mon...
unless you may say 'either he comes back, or he is dead FOR ME!'    >:(
he-he.)

I'm pretty sure he'll be back too, pikachu.

And I said it correct, I don't believe in a hoax without a comeback because:
1. Murray is in prison
2. MJ did not clear his name so he can enjoy his hiding/new life
3. He has big dreams to furfill (as Michael Jackson, not an alias), like movies.

You can blame it all you want on my intellectual abilities - if he's not coming back this will be a proof to me that he is dead and not a quitter or as someone here misunderstood my words and said I called MJ a coward.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pikachu

March 30, 2012, 03:30:50 PM

Why do I feel like I know you?? Damn this paranoia of mine :-\.
Pikachu you sound so familiar and even if you criticize me I like your posts. Damn I'm weird :-\

Hey, I thought we've already discussed it: you know me because I am You! 
"I'm weird :-\" - hehe, what I was telling you.  :icon_lol:
(* and I don't criticize you, btw, just saying...)
( ** and being a new member here (locally) doesn't mean one can't collect clues HERE, in the hoax (globally).

The hoax cannot last forever, there will be an end, a happy end thank God. And, Mr Apocalypse is knocking at the door already! 
Haven't you heard about the strange sounds in the sky?? :icon_lol:

A thunderstorm? ; )
Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 03:37:58 PM by pikachu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

March 30, 2012, 03:38:54 PM
LOL, @pikachu, @Gina can't be you, cause you are me, and I am not @Gina!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Kidding... this situation is really funny, sorry, I could not help to not comment this.  :TongueOutSmiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions