curls

Re: Official back & Front thread
March 30, 2012, 08:26:23 AM
If he doesn't Bam?  How will we ever know?  We could all get to our death beds still hanging on - well maybe not the younger members here! Wouldn't that just be the worst - to die and then have him Bam the next day! Then have relatives and friends lamenting that they hadn't believed you and thought you were crazy!  Sorry, mind wandering somewhat!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

March 30, 2012, 08:32:35 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can I ask you diggyon, why you thought MJ will never bam?

Well, when I discovered that Michael faked his death I thought first that he had enough of the whole tabloid trash thing and he just wanted to live the rest of his life without being chased or accused or hated for things he didn't do. But then I learned that he was threatened and that he has a message and that he will come back! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
March 30, 2012, 08:43:35 AM
If he doesn't Bam?  How will we ever know?  We could all get to our death beds still hanging on - well maybe not the younger members here! Wouldn't that just be the worst - to die and then have him Bam the next day! Then have relatives and friends lamenting that they hadn't believed you and thought you were crazy!  Sorry, mind wandering somewhat!
Don´t worry Curls, I´ve had the same thoughts  :icon_eek: :icon_razz:
Actually what I think is this: if I die prior to Bam (which I do not want of course!) and don´t discover him on the other side..well then I definitely know that he´s alive  :icon_mrgreen:
About my relatives and friends...well they already know that I am crazy, no matter what  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

pikachu

March 30, 2012, 08:56:40 AM
I don't believe in a hoax without a comeback - the ultimate proof. My hero is not a coward, he fights for his rights. Either he comes back, or he's dead.

For me the deadline is June 25, 2013 plus 1 day.

1 day of simmering  ;D.
I agree - he's dead if he's not coming back :icon_cry:.
If the time limit expires and he won't be back we'll still be busy a few years trying to figure out how the hell happened all those coincidences we took for clues.
Hopefully it won't be the case.

people you are weird.
even if he wouldn't come back (but i'm sure he IS about to do this), 
the statement 'no bam? so he is dead' contradicts the common sense as such.
for who, being in sound mind, could ignore the facts we've been collecting here for almost 3 years?
are you so unsure about your own intellectual abilities? c'mon...
unless you may say 'either he comes back, or he is dead FOR ME!'    >:(
he-he.)
Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 09:01:32 AM by pikachu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

March 30, 2012, 09:07:12 AM
I don't see it as 'whining and crying'....at least that's not the case for me.  There is nothing wrong with being hopeful...in fact, I wouldn't be here, on a hoax forum, if there wasn't any hope for a return, but maybe that's just me.  And that hope isn't solely based on what TS has said....it is also based on the 'whys' of the hoax, which IMO can only be fulfilled completely with his return.

I've never put too much faith or hope into any past BAM dates....mostly due to my not wanting to be disappointed (a defence mechanism of sorts).  Nor do I now have a certain date in mind.  Should Mike not come back this year, my support for him will not waver one bit....I don't think anyone has said anything to that effect.  My support for Mike has never been on the condition of a BAM....rather, my time, effort and passion here is fueled by the hope of his return.

Disappointment is a human emotion....and feeling disappointed or sad if Mike doesn't return, IMO, is a normal human reaction.  I believe that Mike, more so than anyone, can understand disappointment and/or sadness when things don't turn out as one had hoped.  It's what you do with that disappointment/sadness....what you learn from it....that matters.  And again, I don't think that anyone is saying they will stop supporting Mike if he doesn't BAM this year. 

All kinds of things can happen behind the scenes that can cause changes in the plan...although I have a feeling that his return has already been planned down to the minute.  Mike, himself, can even change his mind about dates, times or even a return at all....after all, he is human. 

But so are we.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

pikachu

March 30, 2012, 09:34:31 AM
sorry for off-topic, guys, but seems I've cracked the code and know what 'LOVE' is:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucK1cDZM4IY[/youtube]
It's all for LOVE?  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 10:16:08 AM by pikachu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

everlastinglove_MJ

March 30, 2012, 10:09:57 AM
I just have faith in the fact that Michael is alive
I just have faith that he’s okay and safe
I just have faith that he’s living in peace and without any pressure wse
I just have faith that he’s doing the things he has always wanted to do
I just have faith that all goes according to his plans whatever they may be
I just have faith in his motives and reasons of this hoax
I just have faith in his message of L.O.V.E.
I just have hope in some sort of confirmation of the hoax after all but even then I don’t feel that Michael owes us a bam or an explanation
After all I have faith in our unconditional love for him.

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 30, 2012, 11:31:22 AM
"I believe in the Bible and I try to follow the Bible. I know I'm an imperfect person. I'm not making myself an angel because I'm not and I'm not a devil either. I try to be the best I can and I try to do what I think is right. It's that simple."

~Michael Joe Jackson~

Ohhh! I didn't know Michael said that! Well, he said it all! He is trying to be the best he can! He is not an angel, not the Messiah and not Jesus!!!!!!! Just a man who wants to live in a world full of love!!! I like that!! I wish everyone could learn from him! If we all do the same our world will be a paradise!

Exactly. I posted his own words on purpose because people started to think that he is the new messiah or archangel. Michael said it all. He is no angel, and no evil. He is a wonderful human being with special gifts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 30, 2012, 11:33:24 AM
I don't believe in a hoax without a comeback - the ultimate proof. Either he comes back, or he's dead.

Ditto ditto ditto Veronica. Totally agree.
Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 02:28:28 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 30, 2012, 11:40:18 AM
Actually what I think is this: if I die prior to Bam (which I do not want of course!) and don´t discover him on the other side..well then I definitely know that he´s alive  :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_lol: I thought the same thing as well. If I die tomorrow, Michael will be the first one that I will be looking for on the other side.  :icon_lol:  We all are really crazy! Love you my Padded Cell-Mates. :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 30, 2012, 11:58:10 AM
Wow....I was feeling really good until the last few posts. I can't begin to imagine how Michael feels.  It's really sad to think that anyone might come close to calling him coward if he doesn't comeback.  Perhaps I have had it all wrong, all this time.  The last time I checked, this was Michael's hoax, not mine.  For whatever reasons, he chose this for himself.  He is neither a hero, nor a coward to me.  He's a brilliant man that figured out how to live life to the fullest even when the world turned against him.  While he was if front of us, did we care, did we follow his every move....the paps sure did.  Now that he's behind the safety of a computer screen, we scrutinize every thing mildly associated with him.  When it doesn't fall into exactly what we want, should we call him a coward....really?  I am 1000% sure he is alive....nothing can sway that from me.  If he never comes back, it's his choice...I almost don't want him to.  The last thing I'd call him is a coward for not coming back.  The pressures asserted upon this man are huge.  He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.  If he comes back, he'll be eaten up by the public, by the press...no matter what...it's a given.  He could have all the proof in the world that he needed to do this for safety....the press and public are still the press and public......opinions will be slung around faster than the speed of light.  If he doesn't bam, he's a coward and loses support from us here?  I am sorry, but, I can't understand why anyone would put that kind of pressure on him.  Please help me out here.  We all have our thoughts, our opinions...it's what I love here.  I don't usually get too riled up about things.  But, this thread was going along great and now it feels dark and sad.....not good.  Think positive guys.....Michael crafted each and everything moment of this hoax.....nothing left to chance.  I believe he will comeback, somehow, some way...fully, not fully...it's his choice, his hoax.  It's the greatest demonstration of freedom I have ever seen from one man.  I have no right, no claim and no desire to give him any sort of deadline or ultimatum....but, that's me.  I also am of the firm belief that he reads the threads here.  I have thought about dying before bam too, lol....curls.  We are crazy....I don't think we need to concern ourselves with "our time"....that would really put me over the edge.  I attended a funeral/viewing just last night and am still a bit shaky...but OK.  The notion of "conditional BAM" is the farthest thing from my mind and heart for Michael.  It's like conditional love...not going to happen.  Michael once said in some interview he sings about things he knows and believes in.  When I choose to say I support this hoax, no matter the outcome...truly, it's unconditional for me.  It's not my hoax, not my life....but I do have that unconditional love and support for Michael, for his family, for his hoax.  He's been through hell while with us.  I would never want to cause him stress and worry due to my self desires of wanting to know the truth of June 25th.  In other words, for me...it is what it is at this point.  I roll with it....Michael, you're pure genius and a pure light that no candle can match.  I will be here, there....wherever the heck I need to be.  But, please know this little wishingstar will never stop believing in you and wishing the very best for you.....however you choose.  Blessings to you always, my friend.
Like I said, I don't usually get too riled about things.....please know I want the very best for all you guys here.  I love you and this forum.  You are magic to my day and I love all of your words...even if I don't totally agree.  I still have absolute respect and love.  The emotions behind my words are only out of love.....I wish all of you the very best and all the love in the world......

Blessings Always

"I just have faith..."
-awesome everlastinglove_MJ ! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

March 30, 2012, 12:05:33 PM
If he comes back, he'll be eaten up by the public, by the press...no matter what...it's a given.  He could have all the proof in the world that he needed to do this for safety....the press and public are still the press and public......opinions will be slung around faster than the speed of light.

I actually don't think so. I think it will work out just fine. He's a professional, I have faith that he knows what he is doing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

diggyon

March 30, 2012, 12:26:24 PM
Wow....I was feeling really good until the last few posts. I can't begin to imagine how Michael feels.  It's really sad to think that anyone might come close to calling him coward if he doesn't comeback.  Perhaps I have had it all wrong, all this time.  The last time I checked, this was Michael's hoax, not mine.  For whatever reasons, he chose this for himself.  He is neither a hero, nor a coward to me.  He's a brilliant man that figured out how to live life to the fullest even when the world turned against him.  While he was if front of us, did we care, did we follow his every move....the paps sure did.  Now that he's behind the safety of a computer screen, we scrutinize every thing mildly associated with him.  When it doesn't fall into exactly what we want, should we call him a coward....really?  I am 1000% sure he is alive....nothing can sway that from me.  If he never comes back, it's his choice...I almost don't want him to.  The last thing I'd call him is a coward for not coming back.  The pressures asserted upon this man are huge.  He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.  If he comes back, he'll be eaten up by the public, by the press...no matter what...it's a given.  He could have all the proof in the world that he needed to do this for safety....the press and public are still the press and public......opinions will be slung around faster than the speed of light.  If he doesn't bam, he's a coward and loses support from us here?  I am sorry, but, I can't understand why anyone would put that kind of pressure on him.  Please help me out here.  We all have our thoughts, our opinions...it's what I love here.  I don't usually get too riled up about things.  But, this thread was going along great and now it feels dark and sad.....not good.  Think positive guys.....Michael crafted each and everything moment of this hoax.....nothing left to chance.  I believe he will comeback, somehow, some way...fully, not fully...it's his choice, his hoax.  It's the greatest demonstration of freedom I have ever seen from one man.  I have no right, no claim and no desire to give him any sort of deadline or ultimatum....but, that's me.  I also am of the firm belief that he reads the threads here.  I have thought about dying before bam too, lol....curls.  We are crazy....I don't think we need to concern ourselves with "our time"....that would really put me over the edge.  I attended a funeral/viewing just last night and am still a bit shaky...but OK.  The notion of "conditional BAM" is the farthest thing from my mind and heart for Michael.  It's like conditional love...not going to happen.  Michael once said in some interview he sings about things he knows and believes in.  When I choose to say I support this hoax, no matter the outcome...truly, it's unconditional for me.  It's not my hoax, not my life....but I do have that unconditional love and support for Michael, for his family, for his hoax.  He's been through hell while with us.  I would never want to cause him stress and worry due to my self desires of wanting to know the truth of June 25th.  In other words, for me...it is what it is at this point.  I roll with it....Michael, you're pure genius and a pure light that no candle can match.  I will be here, there....wherever the heck I need to be.  But, please know this little wishingstar will never stop believing in you and wishing the very best for you.....however you choose.  Blessings to you always, my friend.
Like I said, I don't usually get too riled about things.....please know I want the very best for all you guys here.  I love you and this forum.  You are magic to my day and I love all of your words...even if I don't totally agree.  I still have absolute respect and love.  The emotions behind my words are only out of love.....I wish all of you the very best and all the love in the world......

Blessings Always

"I just have faith..."
-awesome everlastinglove_MJ !

Wooow!! Very well said wishingstar!! Man!! How come you can write sooo good!!!!! Brilliant post (as usual)! :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

pikachu

March 30, 2012, 12:35:33 PM
I can't understand why anyone would put that kind of pressure on him.  Please help me out here.  We all have our thoughts, our opinions...

why? because it's about COLLABORATION.
He put on us the pressure of unconditional belief and endless expectation of we-don't-know-what --
we put on him the pressure of... our unconditional belief and endless expectations. ; ) So all is quite fair.

If he comes back, he'll be eaten up by the public, by the press...no matter what...it's a given. 

Nope, they will choke. )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

March 30, 2012, 01:00:59 PM
I can't understand why anyone would put that kind of pressure on him.  Please help me out here.  We all have our thoughts, our opinions...

why? because it's about COLLABORATION.
He put on us the pressure of unconditional belief and endless expectation of we-don't-know-what --
we put on him the pressure of... our unconditional belief and endless expectations. ; ) So all is quite fair.

Sorry to say this but it us not fair at all! Everyone want the King of Pop back. Everyone misses Michael, the entertainer. You know what? This is only a persona, an illusion. The real Michael is the one that we should miss. The real Michael is the one that we should trust. None of us has suffered as he suffered and non of us knows how he feels right now and none of us knows what kind of pressure he is under for the time being. That's why we cannot compare because comparing is unfair! I only wish one thing! I wish that Michael wouldn't suffer from the come back because it will be a rough time for him. JMO . And if he would decide not to go through this kind of pressure I will still believe in him. It's not easy to be "Michael Jackson". The only one who knows that is Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln