curls

Re: Official back & Front thread
March 29, 2012, 01:48:15 AM
Oh guys, you've got me crying here!  You've brought back all the old feelings I had way back (when I too went for long walks in tears, MJonmind!) It was simply wrong that such a talented, kind, loving man should die with his name still tarnished and the world still suspicious of him. Not sad, not tragic - just WRONG.

So Bec, I agree - this thing has to be 'finished', i.e. he has to come back, otherwise nothing will have changed in the world at large. What has this all been for if he doesn't come back and claim the respect, admiration and love that's rightfully his? It hasn't all just been for the handful of people here I'm sure.

And the best sentence in your post: "I want to see MJ apologized to" Dead right -  :abouttime:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pikachu

March 29, 2012, 02:57:52 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And it turns out MJ just wanted to be left alone, and have a little fun while retreating from public life,

Sometimes it seems to me, like MJ wanted two mutually exclusive things at the same time -- 
to be loved by everyone and to be left alone by everyone.
the hoax is a perfect decision for that. lol  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

March 29, 2012, 06:00:35 AM
its times like these i think of...

BREAKING NEWS :

Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson.
 Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson.
 Just when you thought he was done,
 he comes to give it again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

emulik

March 29, 2012, 06:52:05 AM
I confess... it would break my heart. I might pretend that it wouldn't but we're all friends here right? It would be A Very Bad Thing in bec's world.

There's two things I am really looking forward to:

1. The allegations being addressed, I want MJ vindicated once and for all. I want the world to know how wrong they were about him, how he could never touch a child inappropriately, and how EVIL truly DOES exist in this world in the hearts of men. I want to see MJ apologized to and his reputation rightfully restored. I want the world to know that they were WRONG about him and I want them to feel BAD about it.

and,

2. MJ shocking the world by doing what he does so well, his craft, his life's work, THIS HOAX needs to be recognized world wide for the genius work of art that we KNOW it to be. The earth will quake, he WILL leave their jaws on the floor... but only if they KNOW as we do. That day must come.

MJ can do these things... I KNOW he can do them. I want to watch it happen.

(oh. and i'd really like a hug, but that's just me being selfish)

Bec I absolutely feel the same..he should be vindicated, he deserves that so much! and yes, it would be magical and huge to see him coming back to the visible world..but it is his decision, of course, we should wait till the time is right  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 29, 2012, 10:21:11 AM
And it turns out MJ just wanted to be left alone, and have a little fun while retreating from public life,

Sometimes it seems to me, like MJ wanted two mutually exclusive things at the same time -- 

I love the way you think.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

March 29, 2012, 11:09:09 AM

And to be treated like a normal human being
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

pikachu

March 29, 2012, 11:36:21 AM

Ah, right. Sometimes it seems also like he wants to be treated as a normal human being,
and to be treated as a king at the same time.  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

March 29, 2012, 11:54:53 AM
RK, bec & all.....
your last few posts are truly a heartfelt rendition of my feelings throughout this adventure we call hoax.  I remember writing about how I hope this is in part about vindication....once and for all, like you said.  For me the pain I saw in Michael's eyes and on his face during the trials and accusations, out-weigh even the pain in my own heart on June 25th.  He said he'd slit his wrist before hurting a child.  With this hoax, I truly hope people come to know and believe in him all over again.....in the true and right way.
For some unknown reason, my world stopped June 25th, 2009....I sank into a spiral of sadness, guilt and frustration.  I was sad for the loss of someone I absolutely admired.  I was sad for the world....they lost the greatest entertainer ever.  I felt guilty for not trying to do more for him.  I am not a "groupie, hysterical" type of girl....I am just an average Jane in the jungle called life.  I saw Michael as a person to respect and be like....he has more than charm and charisma to me.  It's the endearing qualities of his heart that made me feel an utter peace about him.  I was and still am guilty of not sharing that more with people.  I have had my share of fights and friends leaving because I stood and still stand for Michael....but I can do more I feel.  Maybe that's why I am here....writing, hoping to inspire just one visitor to look beyond his persona to the man.  I was frustrated at the entire situation of the accusations.  I knew they were false.  I knew he was set up and used.  I knew people took advantage of his heart.  The frustrations I felt during those times, were heartbreaking.  Each and every headline ripped at my heart.  Just seeing his photos on the rags in the grocery would bring tears.  His eyes told me a tale of pain I couldn't bear.  But, yet I knew he was Michael Jackson.  I knew he was the greatest entertainer.  I knew he was no shrinking violet.  After he was cleared of all charges, he was never free, the damage was done.  I knew the dark side thought they had won....they didn't.  When you accuse Michael Jackson of hurting a child, you open a very large can of Whoop!  It was just a matter of time.....before that Whoop rained down.  I believe it took till June25th, to have all in place for the final push.  The final push to reveal to the world the true evil. 
I think a very large perk of this hoax was freedom to be himself among average people.  Although, I use the word, "himself" gingerly.  He is Michael....always the prankster at heart.  I believe he's here, with different user names (hello!) among friends that truly care.  Even so-called fans back in the day, turned and ran from him.  They believed the worst.  I don't think one person here ever believed the garbage of the accusations...not one.  Perhaps that does set us apart?  Sets us apart in that we truly stand for him in all things....always believing in him and his message.  However, I am happy to think this adventure has also been an adventure for him as well.  To be a normal person behind a name.....rather than a name in front of an unknown man. 
We have been blessed to have snippets of TS, Front, Back...whoever....all in all, that's what they are, snippets of information and thought inspirations.  We will see in the end, who is who....I am in no rush actually.  I am finding a new peace about this hoax, this adventure.  I truly enjoy the thought that Michael finally has anonymity.  He may well have had it before, but it must be different when the world thinks you are truly gone.  He could be his own impersonator by now, lol.  Who would question it....but us here.  We are still a small percentage.....and really hold no power.  The world thinks we are crazy and "annoying", lol. 
Something tells me to fasten the seatbelt again......it's coming like a freight train....bam.  I don't know if that means he will be back fully, or just partially.  But, I do know that whatever happens it's been a great adventure and we are a family......
for that I thank you Michael.  Go listen to your favorite song and do a little star gazing......you deserve the best of the evening stars. 

Love and blessings to all......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 29, 2012, 01:55:40 PM

Ah, right. Sometimes it seems also like he wants to be treated as a normal human being,
and to be treated as a king at the same time.  :icon_lol:

EXACTLY ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

March 29, 2012, 02:50:10 PM
@wishingstar, thank you for your heartfelt post, it's truly well written.

and many great posts here!

I don't know if that means he will be back fully, or just partially.  But, I do know that whatever happens it's been a great adventure and we are a family......

I couldn't agree more.

LOVE
Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 06:28:30 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

diggyon

March 29, 2012, 03:11:18 PM
@wishingstar,

great post as usual. I also believe that Michael is among us somehow! I sometimes get the feeling that even the "family" is here with us.
Now we are part of the greatest family ever. We support Michael and we know he is innocent because he would never hurt a child. It is really sad to admit that the tabloid trash has a strong influence on people. Many people are deceived by this trash. People need to boycott this garbage. Don't think that "garbage is of any use unless ..........

No wonder garbage smells so bad!!!!!!  :icon_mad: :icon_mad:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 29, 2012, 03:32:56 PM
So Bec, I agree - this thing has to be 'finished', i.e. he has to come back, otherwise nothing will have changed in the world at large. What has this all been for if he doesn't come back and claim the respect, admiration and love that's rightfully his? It hasn't all just been for the handful of people here I'm sure.

This is what I've been saying since the first day of the hoax. He has to come back or this would be an unfinished hoax without a purpose. I agree with you guys wholeheartedly.  :bearhug:

Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 03:36:10 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 29, 2012, 03:39:27 PM
sorry double post.
Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 04:08:22 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2012, 03:48:17 PM
@bec, MJonmind, Wish and RK....great posts all around!

I'm somewhere between being 'satisfied' no matter what happens....and foreseeing disappointment should there be no BAM by Dec 31st lol.  Regardless of what happens, this adventure has been one of the highlights of my life....I have met some of the greatest people in the world here, I've learned so much about a whole host of things...and more importantly, I've learned so very much about myself.  I've been able to let go of any expectations (for lack of a better word) where the hoax is concerned....perhaps the only time I did 'expect' anything was with Level 7 and we all know how that went lol.  In letting go, I've found a deep sense of peacefulness with the journey....and I'm just sitting back, taking it all in and watchin'.

BUT....lol, there's always a but....I would be fooling myself to think that if Dec 31st rolls around and there's no MJ, that I'd be ringing in the New Year doing a happy dance lol.  In fact (and only speaking for myself)....it would be almost like mourning all over again, but for a different reason.  I know Mike's alive....I'm as sure of that as I can be without seeing him....but the hope of his return is what has kept my heart and soul ignited throughout this journey.  And while I have loved the journey...and still do....I want there to be a destination.  Sometimes I almost wish that TS hadn't mentioned Dec 31st at all....

However, despite the disappointment I'd feel if there is no BAM this year (man, that would sting really bad!)...I also know that in time, I would look back on our time here and smile...in remembering the absolute brilliance and beauty of it all, on so many levels.  And in knowing that....that in the worst case scenario, I will still be smiling eventually (after we'd all form a posse and hunt TS down lol)....I know that I'll be alright no matter what.  The journey has been too magnificent to allow any disappointment to linger for too long.  Knowing that Mike is alive is all I ever really wanted and needed to know....anything beyond that is, and has been, icing on that forever-baking pie lol.

We've often questioned our 'roles' here....if we are at all important to the hoax.  I've been reflecting on that a lot lately....trying to make sense of things...of why we're here, why only us.  And I've realized something that perhaps only applies to me but it is the truth.  Regardless of our importance to the hoax....I needed the hoax more that it needed me.  And for that....no matter what may come or not come....I will be eternally grateful to whoever is behind this curtain.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 29, 2012, 04:04:33 PM
"I believe in the Bible and I try to follow the Bible. I know I'm an imperfect person. I'm not making myself an angel because I'm not and I'm not a devil either. I try to be the best I can and I try to do what I think is right. It's that simple."

~Michael Joe Jackson~
Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 04:06:26 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions