No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Tink

Re: Official back & Front thread
March 23, 2012, 06:54:34 PM
"Let your sons and your daughters prophecy." Those words are in both the old and new testament.

I ask you all this: how many of us actually have tried to live by the good book, each and every day? Have tried to give a helping hand to those less fortunate, each and every day? Because there are more people like this, than just Michael! More people vibrating at a higher frequency, than you could ever imagine.

Once you lay down doubt, fear, and desires of the gotta-have the latest fads, life becomes so simple.
Help one another! Love one another! If you see someone in trouble, stop and help them.

BE an example, yourself. Everyone's so bloody damn busy, in a hurry, that they've forgotten what this world's truly about!

LOVE for your brothers and sisters of the world! We are one, when there's no one left starving in the street, and has shelter over their heads. Fear drives people to not help one another.

LOSE THE FEAR - reach out and help someone, LEAD by example, instead of Glorifying others.

For Michael's simply a messenger, to inspire OTHER messengers. THEN he shall not have worked in vain.

It's all about LOVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

March 23, 2012, 07:43:57 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael sang “I’ve been a victim of a selfish kind of love”. So I say that it’s time that WE realize that loving is just accepting someone as they are/reveal themselves (piece by piece) without projecting our own desires and wishes “in the picture” or in the way as it often obliterates the passage and prevents from embracing the truth.

I've been a victim of a selfish kind of love
It's time that I realize
That there are some with no home, not a nickel to loan
Could it be really me, pretending that they're not alone?

He's talking about him being the victim of his own selfish love for HAVING/BEING only for him.
We all know he wasn't like this cause he always gave. Most likely he says this so we can realize the importance of helping each other, sharing with the one in need.

How many roles did we have for Michael, and still do?

For me it's enough the love I receive from him through his creation, but after I saw "This is it" I give him the role he gave himself, of helping to make the world a better place making that change.
Since he already told us he can't do it on his own, I'm joining in at his call.

I'll definitely be there, just ask.

P.S.: @Tink, I love you! :oops: And the rest of you, of course.
Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 08:00:14 PM by veronicafall
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

March 23, 2012, 07:47:15 PM
Ok then I'm going to pose the same question posed to me earlier; then what do you make of this whole TS/The Signs project? How does it fit in? In your opinion, solely, I'm curious about your take on this, Adi and Veronica.

bec,  I really don't know what to think about TS/The Sign project anymore . I am quite conflicted about their purpose. I have read  Signs #1 and # 2, but am having trouble understanding them and how they relate to the hoax. It's almost like TS_comments and The Sign are 2 different people....idk, that is just my feeling, but I may be very wrong there.

I must admit I was disappointed when we were left hanging at the end of the last Level, when TS_comments had promised to come and finish it. I had thought for a long time TS was MJ, but again I am doubting that, in fact right now I am starting to doubt alot.

But going back to the concept of all religions/cultures etc, I do believe that MJ would be all inclusive in involving every religion, culture, race in this massive worldwide event, so this is why I am feeling conflicted about The Sign's posts...who knows though, maybe future signs will include aspects of other religions. Will have to wait and see.

;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

March 23, 2012, 11:03:31 PM
Ok then I'm going to pose the same question posed to me earlier; then what do you make of this whole TS/The Signs project? How does it fit in? In your opinion, solely, I'm curious about your take on this, Adi and Veronica.

I will say my sincere thoughts about it, and I hope it won't upset anyone for the way I see it. Please know it's not my intention this.

TS is a very good observer, a very smart person, and also a bigot. I tried to doubt the doubt, you know, but still the only answer I have is that he is just a believer and a beLIEver, like any of us.

I do not think he's trying to deceive us somehow though (after all, he didn't say he is Michael Jackson or insider), I'd rather think he really believes in his... calling.
He sure doesn't look to me like he knows the truth about the hoax, he's more like trying to find out the hows with us, here. Yet he obviously thinks he knows the WHY: Armageddon.

Also I don't think he didn't end the levels as he promised because it was planned so, but because he has not received (plausible) signs/infos from above, and when I say above I'm not refearing to Michael or insiders of the hoax, but to The One he believes in.

Thanks for your answer, I don't think you offended anyone, you gave me your personal thoughts as I requested and I appreciate it. Well, ok, maybe the "bigot" part you could explain. I don't understand how TS is a bigot?

The rest though, you could be right, of course, and your perspective is interesting. I am prepared to be wrong on just about every stance I've taken thus far, nothing is as it seems and paranoia happens. I'm not saying you're paranoid, I'm saying I have felt paranoia creep into my own thoughts from time to time during this hoax; so really, I have my theories, but at the end of the day I know there is so much I don't know, that when it comes to the truth, nothing would surprise me anymore [I don't think...].

There have been several instances where I felt TS was supporting false truths or half truths (MJ was not present on 6/25/09, Illuminati was threatening MJ, MJ feared for his life... "I am not Michael Jackson"), and several times I saw distinct signs that he is legitimately an insider (J5 twitter "media should take notice" tweet placed @page bottom, deciphering the Dangerous code, knowledge that the trial would be delayed- "hearings" not "court"). I can't explain those things easily without reconciling that TS is legit. I do concede the possibility that TS is more then one person/has been played by more then one actor over the duration of time.

TS has connected himself to Front by legitimizing him with redirects... but has Front connected himself to TS? Has Front validated TS or has the validation been a one way street? I can't recall off the top of my head. I'm probably forgetting something. Can anyone help me out with that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

March 23, 2012, 11:34:09 PM

bec,  I really don't know what to think about TS/The Sign project anymore . I am quite conflicted about their purpose. I have read  Signs #1 and # 2, but am having trouble understanding them and how they relate to the hoax. It's almost like TS_comments and The Sign are 2 different people....idk, that is just my feeling, but I may be very wrong there.

I must admit I was disappointed when we were left hanging at the end of the last Level, when TS_comments had promised to come and finish it. I had thought for a long time TS was MJ, but again I am doubting that, in fact right now I am starting to doubt alot.

But going back to the concept of all religions/cultures etc, I do believe that MJ would be all inclusive in involving every religion, culture, race in this massive worldwide event, so this is why I am feeling conflicted about The Sign's posts...who knows though, maybe future signs will include aspects of other religions. Will have to wait and see.

;))

Thanks for your answer, Adi. You sentiment some of my own thoughts on the matter. Like I said to veronica, I get the 2 different persons feel as well but it could be paranoia on my part. I'm so used to trying to look at things from 180* perspectives to dig up new "what if" scenarios that I am left with so many legitimate angles to look at and precious time to apply to them all, well, you have to keep your options [mind] open.

My memory is long though, the doubt is easy to deal with, what has already happened cannot be undone, doubt over this is not rational, I know it just comes from the recent change in the hoax. Things aren't vibing how they usually do [are supposed to! lol]. It's like the motor has a different hum... less humming... with a little *clunk* noise in there, or a jerk where it's catching. The groove is off. It puts me on edge.

The Signs have thrown me for a loop for sure too, but I agree with you, to wait it out and see where it goes, see it through. It doesn't seem, however, due to TS's lack of participation there and from his abandonment of Level 6, that our close attention is required or even really justified at this point.

How did I get on this topic anyway? Oh, veronica asked me how I rationalized the Signs if, as I stated, we are supposed to JUST keep watchin', because we are part of an audience being hoaxed, being performed for, that we are not special or "chosen ones".

We are not special nor "chosen". That's a tough realization with no one to blame but ourselves.

There's a reason we have been told to 'keep WATCHin'. Just WATCH. Nothing else.

So how does "TS=Front=Michael" fit in this scenario? I mean what about "the army of LOVE", the Bible study, the end of the world, etc?!

I haven't the foggiest notion anymore. Any ideas?
Actually, I do have a notion.

Perhaps it is being illustrated to us that we, yes even WE (as "special" and "enlightened" as we believe ourselves to be), can be convinced to believe untruths when they are presented to us by someone that we have grown to trust.

Entirely possible.

I started to forget how this related to back/Front, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 23, 2012, 11:41:56 PM
I have to state differently when people say MJ is just a human. Why people need to remind this all the time when we KNOW God made MJ special? We know he is special so why do we try to bring him down to our level because we can't go up to his level??
 I do not like when people say he's just human when he is a bit more.

a bit more? a symbol of the epoch, maybe? ; )
he is as special as Steve Jobs, Charlie Chaplin, Disney and other gifted, ambitious, charismatic
creative people are - visionaries, who were innovative, daring and strong enough to evolve
their talents to a level where the whole world looks at them upwards, in amazement.
but it doesn't make them MORE than humans. GREAT, unique, but still humans.
and you can go up to this level too. well, theoretically.

You yourself say "theoretically". Because this is how it's gonna be, not only for myself, but for ALL OF US.
I wish to live to that day when we will  become like him....but I know it will never happen.
You think I've never asked myself why he had this destiny? Why he came to be the most famous person on earth (I hope you won't argue this one).
But look, he is not only famous, he is fascinatingly famous, I don't know how to explain it, It's a new level of being famous because it's combined with something else, with a little bit more that I can't explain what it is.
And please don't take this like I put him on a pedestal, because I don not, I just state a FACT that is there regardless of my subjective perception. He earned that place for himself or God gave him that place?

To me it looks like his destiny was planned from before birth by a higher force. God made him with a greater purpose than he made me or others. That's that "a bit more", he is a bit more because of that. Admitting it won't do us any harm, it's just an acceptance of truth. But this does not mean I don't accept (and love btw) his "only human"side..in fact I would LOVE to be as close as possible to that "only human" side, I bet he could make me a better person in a blink of an eye ;D ....LOL just kidding, before you tell me he couldn't that.

About being up to his level, I'm telling you I try, and from now on I'll even make it a priority because I've understood some things and made some order in some of my thoughts, I know every little effort makes a difference and I'm willing to make that effort and see where it is going to take me. Time to wake up and use the potential.

But I understand also this pikachu, he can not let himself admit he is a bit more for a simple reason: if he does that, God will take away his gifts.

Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 11:55:19 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 23, 2012, 11:50:25 PM
@Gina: just so you know that I perfectly understood your point and I love how you see Michael! Even though I don't see him exactly like you do, I rather have this image of him being half-human, half-angel. He always had something angelic about him, the way he looks, he moves, he talks... he also made some normal, human mistakes in his life, he loved the "earthly" pleasures of life, so yes he's totally human here, but then he also has all those angelic qualities and divine talents that not many people have!!

And Gina, I also understood your frustration of not being understood the way you tried to express it. I think it's not easy to express your thoughts on a subject like this. There will always be misinterpretation of your words, or misunderstandings or exaggerations in the way other people read what someone else has to say on this subject. Very delicate matter...

I so fully agree with you Gina, regarding "just human"!! Sometimes I think people seem to be almost afraid to admit to themselves (first) and then to others, that Michael's status goes way beyond the one of a "simple human". Yes he's only human, he hurts, he can bleed, he can walk, talk, eat like "only humans" do.... But then, on another level he's so much more than just a human.
Once you admit that his talent is GOD given, then everything should be clear!
His fame, his mission, his everything was GOD given! He was chosen to be MORE than "just a simple human being" !! God sent him for a purpose here!
Ok, maybe God didn't send him to be Messiah , Jesus, Buddah or some other "re-incarnation", but it's obvious that Michael is not here just to be an entertainer or "just a human".

Plus: if you believe in this death-hoax, again you have a reason to trust in a higher purpose for which Michael exists the way he exists!!
So yes, Gina, you're so right, people shouldn't minimize his role on Earth just because a more "humanly, earthly" perception of Michael would sound less crazy or more reasonable to them!
Everything Michael-related surpasses the normal limits of what, we , as simple humans have had, have and will have! He proved us with every of his actions that he is larger than life! he beat every possible record in music industry, he's the greatest humanitarian, he's one of the most popular faces on Earth, he even faked his death in order to help make this world a better place! So yes! he's larger than life! and this is not a fan-made exaggeration, it's just the TRUTH plain and clear!

There was a similar discussion on another thread few days ago.... and I don't like to repeat myself, so I 'll just copy paste here, what I wrote there:

Michael was never "just" a man. He is also a highly, divinely endowed man.
Michael was never "just" an American. He is also a global citizen.
Michael was never "just" a Jehovah Witness. He is also a highly spiritual open-minded thinker.
Michael was never "just" a male. He is also androgynous by character and physical look (angelic presence).
Michael was never "just" an entertainer. Michael is also the Best Entertainer ever.
Michael was never "just" a music-artist. He is also a pioneer in music industry, he is a GENIUS!
Michael was never "just" a black man. He is also black and white.
Michael was never "just" a generous man. He is also one of the greatest humanitarians ever.

That's why, to me:
Michael was never "just" a human. He is half-human, half-angel.
And again: Michael may not be Jesus, but he sure is a GOD sent!

Not many ordinary human beings can be all those things^^ combined into one! But Michael is!
So it's wrong to think he is "just" a man. Because it's an incomplete description!
Michael is SO MUCH MORE than "just" a man.

Why it's only you and me who think this way???
There must be something wrong with us errrr.
But I have the best proof Mike is God: when I see him in golden pants I can only utter "oh my GOOODDD!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 12:01:11 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

March 24, 2012, 12:15:57 AM
I don't know where the "validation" impression had its origin. To me it was individual drawing of lines.
I never felt any validation at any time - it was a re-direct / citation and this has occurred (to our posts) many times before. So - nothing brand new.

As to the unexpected twists and turns and frustration because expectations were not met - a marathon is not a marathon if it does not hurt.

I will return to Back who again is almost forgotten in this thread:

March 12, 2009 revealed the set list for the TII tour. 16 songs.

'Billie Jean'
 'Wanna Be Startin' Somethin''
 'Rock With You'
 'The Way You Make Me Feel'
 'Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough'
 'I Just Can't Stop Loving You'
 'Human Nature'
 'Smooth Criminal'
 'Girlfriend'
 'Man In The Mirror'
 'Beat It'
 'One Day In Your Life'
 'Heal The World'
 'You Are Not Alone'
 'Remember The Time'
 'Thriller'

The title of the thread was "12Mar09:...hot news..hot news..London is on fire.."

Back's comment:

"doubt is the greaTest self motivator-------"

Looking back to the set list - did nobody at that forum stumble on the order of the songs?
Why for heavens sake would Thriller, a house eruptive volcano, be the expulser to get the masses out of a stadium? A performance has to be round and will never end with the top act but with a smooth closer to get the spectators out in a calm and safe and saturated way.

Back's reply was posted at 5:06 am which classifies for a presence in Europe.

In this, March 12 announcement was a test as in greaTest and I bet most failed to even notice.

Unexpected moves always test our ability to outbalance.
I still think this forum is a training camp for more serious ground motions this year.
I am convinced we are the best trained to not go to the dogs, then.
Thanks to TS, Front, Souza and all the incredibly talented members here.
Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 12:20:57 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 24, 2012, 12:28:46 AM
I don't know where the "validation" impression had its origin. To me it was individual drawing of lines.
I never felt any validation at any time - it was a re-direct / citation and this has occurred (to our posts) many times before. So - nothing brand new.

As to the unexpected twists and turns and frustration because expectations were not met - a marathon is not a marathon if it does not hurt.

I will return to Back who again is almost forgotten in this thread:

March 12, 2009 revealed the set list for the TII tour. 16 songs.

'Billie Jean'
 'Wanna Be Startin' Somethin''
 'Rock With You'
 'The Way You Make Me Feel'
 'Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough'
 'I Just Can't Stop Loving You'
 'Human Nature'
 'Smooth Criminal'
 'Girlfriend'
 'Man In The Mirror'
 'Beat It'
 'One Day In Your Life'
 'Heal The World'
 'You Are Not Alone'
 'Remember The Time'
 'Thriller'

The title of the thread was "12Mar09:...hot news..hot news..London is on fire.."

Back's comment:

"doubt is the greaTest self motivator-------"

Looking back to the set list - did nobody at that forum stumble on the order of the songs?
Why for heavens sake would Thriller, a house eruptive volcano, be the expulser to get the masses out of a stadium? A performance has to be round and will never end with the top act but with a smooth closer to get the spectators out in a calm and safe and saturated way.

Back's reply was posted at 5:06 am which classifies for a presence in Europe.

In this, March 12 announcement was a test as in greaTest and I bet most failed to even notice.

Unexpected moves always test our ability to outbalance.
I still think this forum is a training camp for more serious ground motions this year.
I am convinced we are the best trained to not go to the dogs, then.
Thanks to TS, Front, Souza and all the incredibly talented members here.

:o YES YES YES!! Thank you Grace!
I have to say it - you guys are incredible and I love you all so much and I feel honored to be here with you all bearhug!

I've learned a LOT from you, more than I could have ever imagine !
Oh for the native English speakers - I know m,any times I make mistakes so Please correct me when I use the wrong words or times. I would really appreciate it.

Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 12:31:43 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 24, 2012, 01:47:28 AM
Bec
How did I get on this topic anyway? Oh, veronica asked me how I rationalized the Signs if, as I stated, we are supposed to JUST keep watchin', because we are part of an audience being hoaxed, being performed for, that we are not special or "chosen ones".

One More Chance was filmed right around the time that SOTT was talking about the future shocker, etc. in 2003.
Wiki: Jackson had been shooting the video late into the night of November 17, 2003, but following the raid, production was stopped.
MJ had this very death hoax on his brain as he made this video. Nothing in it is accidental or random, but is powerful, and purposeful.

I see the people on stage as representing us here in this forum. The ones in the video see his Front and we mostly see MJ’s “Back”, and his beautiful butt!! :oops:   Anyway he’s jumping up and down from different platforms (tables)--drawing our attention to so many fields of study/interest concerning healing our planet, and kicking (smashing) certain lamps (perhaps certain illuminations)--so called experts in their fields.  He’s mesmerizing in his movements--  of his body, clothes, hair, and peek-a-boo with his face--he's the lord of the dance--moving our hearts. We absolutely are ecstatic when he touches us with his hands (posts) occasionally.  We’re cheering him, even as we are on the stage and he in the audience, a reversal of roles.

Continuing with this video, Bec, I know you think we might never have really had a purpose in this hoax, but I really disagree.  Not that I think we’re all so smart and all that, but that we here, with all our various ways of thinking, faith backgrounds and personality --are on stage.  Michael really is the only one in the audience, and though he probably has much help in carrying out the hoax—it’s really all intended for his eyes alone--for his enjoyment.  He SINCERELY and GENUINELY and PASSIONATELY wants to know how we feel, how our thinking processes go, if we’re hurting with this, if we’re squealing with joy and laughter with this.  Remember how that guy that owned the mall opened up the store just for MJ, and all the people in his life took acting positions throughout the store as customers, stockers, cashiers, etc. They had a blast, and MJ got to feel ordinary!

Just another thing that popped into my head is that I often see MJ and his life’s mission, as similar to God’s.  Perhaps the Creator of the Universe is also watching us here on planet Earth.  We are being watched, just as we are told to “Keep Watchin”.  The Kony 2012 video starts off with, “This is an experiment”, as it goes on to emotionally manipulate/brainwash us for possible ulterior military agenda.  MJ’s hoax as well as God’s Bible story drama perhaps should also have this statement at the beginning –“This is an experiment”, to see how we the audience/viewers/humans will respond and change our thinking/ways.  I sense an excuse to carry out more violence behind the Kony experiment, but I sense a purpose of real true L.O.V.E. behind MJ’s and God’s ultimate “experiment”.

Gina
But I understand also this pikachu, he can not let himself admit he is a bit more for a simple reason: if he does that, God will take away his gifts.
I get what you mean, but he says some interesting things using third person (TS/Front). He’s sly!
But I have the best proof Mike is God: when I see him in golden pants I can only utter "oh my GOOODDD!!!"
You're so funny!  I’m reminded of the video of MJ’s statement made from Neverland in 2003, where MJ is looking oh so beautiful and very sad, lamenting that they had taken photographs of him privately. The part I always laugh about is where he says nearly in tears,  “And they weren’t satisfied and wanted to take even more pictures.” :shock: :oops: :lol: Makes me want to just hug him there!  I hope you understand why I put this in here!

Grace
Training for something, like in Liberian Girl, we’re all waiting to find out what part we’re supposed to play. Then along comes Michael who’s been “keep(in) watchin” us with his little ol’ camera and says, “that’s the rap”, LHAO! :mrgreen:
Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 02:16:50 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pikachu

March 24, 2012, 02:19:56 AM
@ MJonmind, wonderful post, thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 24, 2012, 05:59:05 AM
[...]Why it's only you and me who think this way???
There must be something wrong with us errrr.
But I have the best proof Mike is God: when I see him in golden pants I can only utter "oh my GOOODDD!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
First of all allow me to finish laughing

Second, Gina dear, we are not alone. There are many people who think like that, but not all dare to speak up.
Just think of how many videos, articles, blogs are out there, all portraying Michael as the archangel and the spiritual leader of our time, etc...

This is just another controversial Michael-related subject, therefore the opinions are strongly divided!
pretty much like hoax-believers vs. hoax-nonbelievers....
It's normal... to have PROS and CONs on a subject like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

March 24, 2012, 06:14:32 AM
Grace
Training for something, like in Liberian Girl, we’re all waiting to find out what part we’re supposed to play. Then along comes Michael who’s been “keep(in) watchin” us with his little ol’ camera and says, “that’s the rap”, LHAO! :mrgreen:

Yep.
But LG was a "movie within a movie", choreographed, text known by heart, cut here, cut there, several cameras.

The funny part is: whenever a new song or video came out, the masses would go whoopla, freak out close to cardiac arrest.
However, it was just an hors d'oeuvre then. There was much more to come. And piece by piece the whole masterpiece was completed to a point of brilliance we only acknowledge now (which is like revealing light man piece by piece by piece in retrospective...)

TII movie was half documentary of spontaneous yet choreographed scenes, half firmly written scenes.

Our movie here and now is a blend as well - everything hitting this forum (stage) from external "sources" is (pre-) defined or well-calculated spontaneous reaction in a certain conceptual pattern.
Everything we contribute is unknown to the director and delivers the fun surprise (lively) part - the smiles.

Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 06:16:03 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

March 24, 2012, 10:28:49 AM
No one is more special than the other, but all of us are special in their own unique way.

My belief is we are all equally important to Michael: beLIEvers and non-beLIEvers, fans and non-fans. After all, we are all part of the same greatest circus on earth, in all its diversity.

We ALL are the circus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions