GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Official back & Front thread
March 23, 2012, 01:22:38 PM
Not only I believe Mike is a saint, I almost believe he is God but I know he is not God but he is so much like God that I like to think he is God. If you listen to Man in the mirror, Cry and Heal the world in a row you can easily feel there's something so unearthly beautiful about him that you just can not do anything else than to bow in front of this true KING.

I love him in a way that's so unexplainable. I strongly believe there's something holly about Michael Jackson (and I'm not talking the golden pants here).

Look how inspirational his songs and videos are. I don't know about others but for me every time I watch some of his videos I feel inspired, I feel lifted above the "normal" human condition, I have all sort of new ideas, oh I don't find the words to describe it...many times I find myself crying during some videos, like Will you be there or Man in the mirror.

I know he's just a man but Jesus was a man too, because he was born in human form, but at the same time he was the son of God.  I think we should keep this in mind when we try to minimize MJ's status on this earth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

March 23, 2012, 01:28:57 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not only I believe Mike is a saint, I almost believe he is God but I know he is not God but he is so much like God that I like to think he is God. If you listen to Man in the mirror, Cry and Heal the world in a row you can easily feel there's something so unearthly beautiful about him that you just can not do anything else than to bow in front of this true KING.

I love him in a way that's so unexplainable. I strongly believe there's something holly about Michael Jackson (and I'm not talking the golden pants here).

Look how inspirational his songs and videos are. I don't know about others but for me every time I watch some of his videos I feel inspired, I feel lifted above the "normal" human condition, I have all sort of new ideas, oh I don't find the words to describe it...many times I find myself crying during some videos, like Will you be there or Man in the mirror.

I know he's just a man but Jesus was a man too, because he was born in human form, but at the same time he was the son of God.  I think we should keep this in mind when we try to minimize MJ's status on this earth.

But he sais in " Will you be there":" ....but I'm only human". I guess we should take his words literally!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MJonmind

March 23, 2012, 01:36:38 PM
At 3:35 it has always struck me odd that he has to even mention, "In no way do I think I am God, but I do try to be God-like in my heart."  :lol:
With Oprah he firmly says, "I'm not saying I'm Jesus", a couple of times so Oprah says, "Yeah, we're clear on that".  afraid/   Yet in kazillion ways he shows us that he's saying he's Jesus. So what to make of the 'playing' with us. :? :mrgreen:

Diggyon, it may be that there is a hidden message in all this. Something he can't tell us outright, and has to say cryptically. "When the lie becomes the truth."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2012, 02:08:18 PM
No one is trying to minimize no one here. On the contrary, Michael is as unlimited as any of us. His whole life tried to make us realize that we can go after our dreams and make them come true cause "the sky is the limit!" He is the proof it can be done for God's sake! Here is your role model, just like his role model is Jesus. He learned a lot from him and put it in practice. Go do the same!
He doesn't want to be seen as mother Teresa, or God, or... he wants to be with us, REAL, as evolved as possible, so just grow up already instead of minimizing yourself!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 23, 2012, 02:39:51 PM
I thought my post was clear but it is not. OK let's just say MJ is a spirit more evolved than the most of us. This doesn't mean I minimize myself. I just recognize his value/status. He became a model so he IS more than the most of us. Because the most of us didn't make it to be role model. At least not yet and not in the way he is.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pikachu

March 23, 2012, 02:42:42 PM

Gina, you know who was Siddhartha/ Buddha Gautama?
he was JUST A HUMAN who got some ultimate insight.
So he started spreading this knowledge for he wanted all people ceased to suffer -
due to their wrong mental constructs, which can be a torture, you know that.
So Buddha was just a guy, who worked toward his own perception. Successfully.
I honestly believe that Jesus was the same kind of a guy, with high level of self-realization,
and he was  a guru, i.e. 'teacher'.

Now, if you have ever travelled to Asia, let's say to Sri Lanka, they have such little temples,
 like glazed bus stops, everywhere, with sitting Buddha within, entirely illuminated with neon lamps,
they blink as crazy, )) so they PRAY to Buddha, as some pray to Christ -- they ask him to give
them a new car, a new house, and so on. They don't use him as an example, but ask for miracles.

Got the analogy?  when you, for example, a smart woman, start thinking of MJ as of god,
consciously and seriously, you tell  'I like to think of him so' - i guess it's a kind of .. -
no offence, please  - it's a kind of degradation of such conception as 'belief'. I mean belief
as religous feeling...

Sure, MJ could be a teacher, a master for some people, a role model, for kids especially..
but to be honest, I think, he is still too ambitious, too attached to his status, to his ego, to his wounds
to be/considered/ a guru or a messiah. maybe in the next life... ) but he is a light, strong soul,
and he realizes own power and his mission - to bring the light and love to this world.
this, actually, should be everyone's mission, to have this mission you shouldn't be a messiah....
So... I think you got my drift.)
Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 04:00:50 PM by pikachu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 23, 2012, 02:46:15 PM
At 3:35 it has always struck me odd that he has to even mention, "In no way do I think I am God, but I do try to be God-like in my heart."  :lol:
With Oprah he firmly says, "I'm not saying I'm Jesus", a couple of times so Oprah says, "Yeah, we're clear on that".  afraid/   Yet in kazillion ways he shows us that he's saying he's Jesus. So what to make of the 'playing' with us. :? :mrgreen:

Diggyon, it may be that there is a hidden message in all this. Something he can't tell us outright, and has to say cryptically. "When the lie becomes the truth."

I think he's mentioning that at 3:35 because before that he just said "let children come to me" and that was Jesus' line :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 23, 2012, 02:49:12 PM

Gina, you know who was Siddhartha/ Buddha Gautama?
he was JUST A HUMAN who got some ultimate insight.
So he started spreading this knowledge for he wanted all people ceased to suffer -
due to their wrong mental constructs, which can be a torture, you know that.
So Buddha was just a guy, who worked toward his own perception. Successfully.
I honestly believe that Jesus was the same kind of a guy, with high level of self-realization,
and he was  a guru, i.e. 'teacher'.

Now, if you have ever travelled to Asia, let's say to Sri-Lanka, they have such little temples,
 like glass bus-stops, everywhere, with sitting Buddha, entirely illuminated with neon lamps,
they blink as crazy, )) so they PRAY to Buddha, as some pray to Christ -- they ask him to give
them a new car, a new house, and so on. They don't use him as an example, but ask for miracles.

Got the analogy?  when you, for example, a smart woman, start thinking of MJ as of god,
consciously and seriously, you tell  'I like to think of him so' - i guess it's a kind of .. -
no offence, please  - it's a kind of degradation of such conception as 'belief'. I mean belief
as religous feeling...

Sure, MJ could be a teacher, a guru, a master for some people, a role model, for kids especially..
but to be honest, I think, he is still too ambitious, too attached to his status, to his ego, to his wounds
to be/considered/ a guru or a messiah. maybe in the next life... )
but he is a light, strong soul,
and he realizes own power and his mission - to bring the light and love to this world.
this, actually, should be everyone's mission, to have this mission you shouldn't be a messiah....
Hello stranger :)

Let me think about your post.
I have this thing, I have to state differently when people say MJ is just a human. Why people need to remind this all the time when we KNOW God made MJ special? We know he is special so why do we try to bring him down to our level because we can't go up to his level?? So yes I feel the need to come and say that I like to think of him as God. Not that I believe he is God. And there are also moments when I would slap his face, as God-like as he might be. And there are moments when I would just like him to hold me tight and comfort me. That's it. I do not like when people say he's just human when he is a bit more.
ps: I don't want to have to convince MJ himself to not minimize himself, I know he's humble but he must know himself better
Yeah I got your drift bearhug I promise not to degrade the concept of "belief" anymore.

pss: maybe I should just stick to the golden pants, those I can "worship" safely errrr
psss: before you give me another lecture, it was just a joke :lol:
Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 03:26:03 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

March 23, 2012, 03:12:38 PM
@Wishingstar, Everlastinglove, Sim, MJonmind, Grace and others...great posts!! I love your positivity about all of this "journey" or "adventure". I do agree that we should stay optimistic and keep watching to the very end! So lets pray for the happy end!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

March 23, 2012, 03:26:14 PM
Everything he says here is soooo inspiring, so real, so true...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhbJ8I77kqs&feature=related[/youtube]

"Today, when I create my music, I feel like an instrument of nature. I wonder what delight nature must feel when we open our hearts and express our God-given talents. The sound of approval rolls across the universe, and the whole world abounds in magic. Wonder fills our hearts, for what we have glimpsed, for an instant, the playfulness of life."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pikachu

March 23, 2012, 03:54:37 PM
I have to state differently when people say MJ is just a human. Why people need to remind this all the time when we KNOW God made MJ special? We know he is special so why do we try to bring him down to our level because we can't go up to his level??
 I do not like when people say he's just human when he is a bit more.

a bit more? a symbol of the epoch, maybe? ; )
he is as special as Steve Jobs, Charlie Chaplin, Disney and other gifted, ambitious, charismatic
creative people are - visionaries, who were innovative, daring and strong enough to evolve
their talents to a level where the whole world looks at them upwards, in amazement.
but it doesn't make them MORE than humans. GREAT, unique, but still humans.
and you can go up to this level too. well, theoretically.
Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 03:56:35 PM by pikachu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 23, 2012, 04:00:36 PM
@Gina: just so you know that I perfectly understood your point and I love how you see Michael! Even though I don't see him exactly like you do, I rather have this image of him being half-human, half-angel. He always had something angelic about him, the way he looks, he moves, he talks... he also made some normal, human mistakes in his life, he loved the "earthly" pleasures of life, so yes he's totally human here, but then he also has all those angelic qualities and divine talents that not many people have!!

And Gina, I also understood your frustration of not being understood the way you tried to express it. I think it's not easy to express your thoughts on a subject like this. There will always be misinterpretation of your words, or misunderstandings or exaggerations in the way other people read what someone else has to say on this subject. Very delicate matter...

I so fully agree with you Gina, regarding "just human"!! Sometimes I think people seem to be almost afraid to admit to themselves (first) and then to others, that Michael's status goes way beyond the one of a "simple human". Yes he's only human, he hurts, he can bleed, he can walk, talk, eat like "only humans" do.... But then, on another level he's so much more than just a human.
Once you admit that his talent is GOD given, then everything should be clear!
His fame, his mission, his everything was GOD given! He was chosen to be MORE than "just a simple human being" !! God sent him for a purpose here!
Ok, maybe God didn't send him to be Messiah , Jesus, Buddah or some other "re-incarnation", but it's obvious that Michael is not here just to be an entertainer or "just a human".

Plus: if you believe in this death-hoax, again you have a reason to trust in a higher purpose for which Michael exists the way he exists!!
So yes, Gina, you're so right, people shouldn't minimize his role on Earth just because a more "humanly, earthly" perception of Michael would sound less crazy or more reasonable to them!
Everything Michael-related surpasses the normal limits of what, we , as simple humans have had, have and will have! He proved us with every of his actions that he is larger than life! he beat every possible record in music industry, he's the greatest humanitarian, he's one of the most popular faces on Earth, he even faked his death in order to help make this world a better place! So yes! he's larger than life! and this is not a fan-made exaggeration, it's just the TRUTH plain and clear!

There was a similar discussion on another thread few days ago.... and I don't like to repeat myself, so I 'll just copy paste here, what I wrote there:

Michael was never "just" a man. He is also a highly, divinely endowed man.
Michael was never "just" an American. He is also a global citizen.
Michael was never "just" a Jehovah Witness. He is also a highly spiritual open-minded thinker.
Michael was never "just" a male. He is also androgynous by character and physical look (angelic presence).
Michael was never "just" an entertainer. Michael is also the Best Entertainer ever.
Michael was never "just" a music-artist. He is also a pioneer in music industry, he is a GENIUS!
Michael was never "just" a black man. He is also black and white.
Michael was never "just" a generous man. He is also one of the greatest humanitarians ever.

That's why, to me:
Michael was never "just" a human. He is half-human, half-angel.
And again: Michael may not be Jesus, but he sure is a GOD sent!

Not many ordinary human beings can be all those things^^ combined into one! But Michael is!
So it's wrong to think he is "just" a man. Because it's an incomplete description!
Michael is SO MUCH MORE than "just" a man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 23, 2012, 04:11:20 PM
Sure, MJ could be a teacher, a guru, a master for some people, a role model, for kids especially..
to be/considered/ a guru or a messiah. maybe in the next life... ) but he is a light, strong soul,

What I love about him is that he really tries to balance his ego with spirituality, he doesn't lose himself in the illusion, he seeks the real thing. Always.
The potential that lies in him is unlimited. If only we'd realize that we have it too.
AWARENESS - this is what the world lacks. Hopefully Mj is working on something right now in this direction.

(Always looking for someone else to save us (it's easier  geek/), instead of seeking the salvation in us  /toldya/ )
Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 04:16:22 PM by veronicafall
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 23, 2012, 04:56:59 PM
From “Will You Be There?”

"Everyone's Taking Control Of Me
Seems That The World's Got A Role For Me
I'm So Confused Will You Show To Me
You'll Be There For Me And Care Enough To Bear Me"

Have we understood the MAN yet, or are we still seeking to give him a “role” to play? How many roles did we have for Michael, and still do? Putting so much pressure on this human being who has been carrying the world on his shoulders since a child. He can’t breathe. Everywhere he goes, people want a piece of him....pressure...pressure. Where is the freedom in that? Isn’t this why he wanted to Xscape

What will change if Michael comes back? More impossible expectations for him to meet? Is it any wonder that he said he was the loneliest man on the planet?

Yes he is a human being first, but it seems like people always want him to be something else other than the man that he is. We have to ask ourselves, what we want from Michael Jackson? What do WE need him to be, so some part of us will be satisfied?

“(Save Me)
save me
(Heal Me And Bathe Me)
lift me up, lift me up
(Softly You Say To Me)
(I Will Be There)
I Will Be There”

Is he our Messiah -- OR are we his? 

Perhaps the real reason for the Hoax/Illusion is to break the ILLUSIONS inside of us that have become a barrier to the truth, to real PERCEPTION.

The only way to really “see” is to let go of all that we think we know to date. 

I wanted to quote this from the TNZ article called “DISCOVER THE MAN YOU NEVER KNEW” that Jam4Truth posted a few pages back.

“Today, on the 999th day of  ’The Great Adventure’ we’re breaking our vow of silence to tell you the same old thing ‘You have not understood anything!’ Mr. Jackson told you in the beginning of the ride: ‘Discover the man you never knew!’ Because without this primary action you can not understand anything he’s trying to tell you.”

“Because, you know, it’s hard to watch silently how someone whom you – yes, you – expect so desperately, keeps on knocking on your door [of perception] without any response from your side… How your King disguised as a beggar wanders from one door to another, begging for a bit of true vision, for a penny of understanding...”

“THERE IS NO AND HAS NEVER BEEN MICHAEL JACKSON AS YOU USED TO THINK OF HIM.
‘He’, sure, wouldn’t do THAT.
But THE MAN YOU NEVER KNEW WOULD. AND HE DID.
And THIS entire saga, you know, IS about HIM.
‘Discover the man you never knew’. Mmm, who said that?
The Man who probably doesn’t mind you to know him.
If there is anything you should take literally, then THIS IS IT.”

Who can open the doors of perception? Only we can, when we become willing to let go of what we think we know and drop our own desires for Michael to be what would be “nice” for us.

Where is Michael going to BAM? He will BAM in your mind, when you are ready to receive the truth.

P.S.:  Michael sang “I’ve been a victim of a selfish kind of love”. So I say that it’s time that WE realize that loving is just accepting someone as they are/reveal themselves (piece by piece) without projecting our own desires and wishes “in the picture” or in the way as it often obliterates the passage and prevents from embracing the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 23, 2012, 05:19:31 PM
How blessed we are to be able to think so differently!
The world would be so boring if everyone thought similarly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions