No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

bec

Re: Official back & Front thread
March 23, 2012, 10:18:44 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Sign clearly says Michael the Archangel is Jesus, and Front and Back have been ambiguous about using 'Michael' or 'Archangel Michael', like they’re interchangeable/one

All is cool, but I do not think MJ is such a narrow-minded person to plan a global project, having based it only on christian religion.
The world is big, there are many confessions, or you think he prepared clues about hoax's meaning just for american people? lol
I don't think so. There are elements of different religions/cultures in the hoax -- zen, cabbalah, christianity, etc...Look at the Memorial,
Front reminded about its symbolical meanings some time ago - 'coexisting' and so on...
I don't think it's all about "archangel Michael", it would be really REALLY disappointing. )

Who are you?! I know you! You are me!!  :lol:

What I mean is that I feel the same as you do with this reasoning.

...and moi too 

Ok then I'm going to pose the same question posed to me earlier; then what do you make of this whole TS/The Signs project? How does it fit in? In your opinion, solely, I'm curious about your take on this, Adi and Veronica.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 23, 2012, 10:31:17 AM
Nobody is a prophet on his own planet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

March 23, 2012, 11:08:23 AM
MJ was short program.
The rest is freestyle.
Application of the training elements.
Enhancement package into true mastership.
Made fit to run on our own.

It is not the same when notes are being repeated in different keys. Still it fits.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc-0BCSyWtc&feature=related[/youtube]

Blessings.
Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 11:14:32 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

March 23, 2012, 11:30:22 AM
Ok then I'm going to pose the same question posed to me earlier; then what do you make of this whole TS/The Signs project? How does it fit in? In your opinion, solely, I'm curious about your take on this, Adi and Veronica.

I will say my sincere thoughts about it, and I hope it won't upset anyone for the way I see it. Please know it's not my intention this.

TS is a very good observer, a very smart person, and also a bigot. I tried to doubt the doubt, you know, but still the only answer I have is that he is just a believer and a beLIEver, like any of us.

I do not think he's trying to deceive us somehow though (after all, he didn't say he is Michael Jackson or insider), I'd rather think he really believes in his... calling.
He sure doesn't look to me like he knows the truth about the hoax, he's more like trying to find out the hows with us, here. Yet he obviously thinks he knows the WHY: Armageddon.

Also I don't think he didn't end the levels as he promised because it was planned so, but because he has not received (plausible) signs/infos from above, and when I say above I'm not refearing to Michael or insiders of the hoax, but to The One he believes in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

March 23, 2012, 11:45:33 AM
I believe that the hoax is based on religion. That's why atheists have some rough time here on the forum. The end of the world is mentioned in all holy books. There are sings for the end of the world that are also mentioned in the holy books. Reminding us that the word is gonna end some day is nothing bad at all because it will end  some day. Returning back to God and  believing in his great power is something people have forgotten a long time ago! When prophets started to remind the people about God, people didn't believe they were prophets and they wanted a proof. So prophets were doing miracles with the help of God to make the people believe in their message. The signs of the EOW are all mentioned in the holy books thousands of years ago! All we need to do is to observe. If these signs really appear, then it's about time to believe that the prophets were right and that the EOW is near! But if they don't appear, then everyone has the right to dump religion. But you know what??? There are soooo many signs mentioned in the holy books that have appeared already! Yet people still suspect the existence of God, the creator! It's exactly like this hoax. Michael faked his death and left sooo  many clues behind to make everyone know he is still alive but no one wants to believe! Even believers doubt it sometimes! I guess believing in something is a very difficult matter! But Michael is trying to help us believe! And as I said before, the hoax was a gate to a great world, the world of belief where we are confronted with the real deal. So we either accept this world or we leave it! And the choice is ours. This is the real hoax land! May be many of us have expected something different, for sure! But with all these religious connections the real hoax world is revealed! Again, atheists will have some rough time here. The choice is ours whether to stay in hoax land or to leave it because in hoax land religion is the main purpose of this hole hoax! JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 23, 2012, 11:46:26 AM
If believing Michael is alive was enough for me, I wouldn't be here. But it's not. It's not enough for any of us. That's the reason why we are here. It's because we are all expecting a final destination in this long journey. The journey was very amazing and we all learned many things during it but there must be an ending point of it. It depends on you what to expect in that ending point but my expectation is to see Michael happy and healthy once again. Yes, I have my own family, friends, job and life but this hoax and most importantly Michael is a very important part of my life and I'm not going to abandon him, not especially after 3,5 years.

We were like in a deep forest during the journey, sometimes we lost our paths, sometimes we liked what we see, sometimes we didn't but at this silent part of the journey it's like our eyes and ears were binded and we can not see the destination point no more. I still have some hope tho, and I'll be keep on watching till the end of 2012. Thus TS wrote that Michael will be coming back before this year ends, so we will see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2012, 12:06:30 PM
The signs of the EOW are all mentioned in the holy books thousands of years ago! All we need to do is to observe. If these signs really appear, then it's about time to believe that the prophets were right and that the EOW is near!

Probably this is why all those pastors preachers in America predict MANY TIMES A YEAR the end of the world and they continue to fail. They must have seen some signs too, haven't they?

We must be some stubborn bastards that we want to keep the world afloat, instead of accepting their end of the world once and for all.  mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

March 23, 2012, 12:26:39 PM
Thinking hoaxish / conspirationalistic:
while dissecting the transmitted material (translated and published by lobbyists / church) we might discover in the end that Jesus did not die on the cross (like MJ did not die where suspected) and/or that the EOW was invented by men in order to save the priests of the cult from being haunted and to spread fear to control the masses.

We have perembulated so many layers already that I would be very astonished to see that this time the first, most obvious eye bouncing notion is the one and only even if it is trumpeted into our ears. It might be the contrary. It might be a coexist. It might be a test on how gullible we are when it comes to introducing the one-world-one-church-one-belief-wewillalldie-havefear doctrine.

In any case the discussions are a challenge to widen our horizons.
Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 12:32:22 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

March 23, 2012, 12:28:37 PM

I loved the graceful choreographed figure-skating analogy Grace. So many elements to true art--so too with religion and history.

IMO in a real sense MJ has hijacked the Bible—as in he’s bringing the fresh key to its interpretation which embraces ALL religions of the world.  The Bible left off after the last book, leaving people with certain impressions, leaving humans hanging—but the clincher or sweet spot  or unexpected twist is still coming.  For those who doubt MJ can indeed hijack the Bible or 'OWN' it, the proof will be in the pudding, most likely this year, and still some into the next few years as The Sign/TS stated.  I've said before the regular Jesus hasn't shown up yet, so the position is so-to-speak still open. Humans greatly value wit and a sense of humor--why wouldn't God also know and exercise the best of it.

And if things happen completely differently than how I theorize with MJ/Front/TS/Back/The Sign, which it probably will, I'm open to new ways of seeing things.  I'm enjoying this adventure to the full, loving the thrill of the unexpected, and all the wonderful creativity and wit!

That’s why Front could happily state:
Front has stated many times --- if you're not a religious person, it matters not…have faith in Michael and continue to believe in what you already KNOW. Do not let the religious beliefs/interpretations of others "derail your hoax train", so to speak. There are many constituents (beliefs) of the same train---each car (individual) is connected and rides along the same track---together as ONE. The confusion and heartache from the non-religious people's POV is highly understandable…but what should be realized is: it's simply not necessary---so too is the feeling of being "left out". Au contraire---you are very MUCH included!---if you SEE the "bigger PIcturE". Imagine that we are all in a forest. Some people will notice the trees first…others will see the animals first…others will first observe the rays of light shattering through the green canopy of the branches. We all have different perspectives, although our eyes are witnessing the very same scenario! For people that are partial to the trees…does that mean that the animals and the light do not exist? Absolutely not! Likewise, does it make you less of a beLIEver or less of "passenger" on this journey just because you don't see/don't relate/don't believe in a specific religion? Not necessarily. The journey is what you make it. You can choose to embrace only a few aspects of the "scenery"…..or you can choose to embrace ALL aspects. The journey will continue regardless of religious beliefs. <---- again, this goes back to "having faith in Michael"Keep an open mind, listen, observe, share your thoughts…..it's okay to disagree. Isn't it wonderful when people who have opposing beliefs share and learn from each other? It's one of the most powerful things in the world!--- AND, one that ultimately converges on the same path…even if we don't realize it's happening at that tIME. HIndsight truly IS 20/20. The dark clouds will part…..horizons shall <<---e-x-p-a-n-d--->> and the glory of L.O.V.E. will rain down upon them quenching their souls.

A collective heart
 One love, one race

No matter the color of your face
 Beliefs may differ along the way
 Through this journey from night into day
 Soldiers of L.O.V.E., hand in hand
 As we trek through the desolate land
 Light will emanate from below and above
Warming our souls with a religion of Love

Groove to the "beat" outside the "box"
 Spinning like clockwork, tick-tock, tick-tock

This ain't no line dance
 Those sons-a-b*tches don't stand a chance
If you're not a religious person…it matters not!
 If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!

If you're a religious person, have faith in God.
 If you're not, then have faith in Michael.
Notice, it's not Archangel Michael. 
Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 12:57:41 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 23, 2012, 12:38:21 PM
All is cool, but I do not think MJ is such a narrow-minded person to plan a global project, having based it only on christian religion.
The world is big, there are many confessions, or you think he prepared clues about hoax's meaning just for american people? lol
I don't think so. There are elements of different religions/cultures in the hoax -- zen, cabbalah, christianity, etc...Look at the Memorial,
Front reminded about its symbolical meanings some time ago - 'coexisting' and so on...
I don't think it's all about "archangel Michael", it would be really REALLY disappointing. )

Pikachu, I agree with you Michael is far from narrow-minded. He wouldn’t have got this far in life if he was. God is Sovereign and indefinable, unlimited and transcendent. How can we limit the limitless to a box called “religion”? There is much truth to be learned from all religions if we stay open-minded and have a sincere desire to really get to know our Creator.
Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 12:43:52 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Andrea

March 23, 2012, 12:46:49 PM
Speaking of the EOW, I just had 2 mini heart attacks here at work.  The building I work in (very large building) has been shaken violently twice in the last 20 minutes or so by 2000 pound b*mbs (don't want to type the word) going off a short distance away.  At first I thought a huge truck slammed into the building.  I want to go home! lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 23, 2012, 12:54:16 PM
@Grace & @MjonMind: God bless you! I so love your posts!!!

@Andrea: say what? your place of work has been bombed?  afraid/ twice? today?  pale/ fresse/ :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

March 23, 2012, 01:06:15 PM
Speaking of the EOW, I just had 2 mini heart attacks here at work.  The building I work in (very large building) has been shaken violently twice in the last 20 minutes or so by 2000 pound b*mbs (don't want to type the word) going off a short distance away.  At first I thought a huge truck slammed into the building.  I want to go home! lol
I hope you stay safe! Tell us when you are at home.
Almost makes me think back in time to 911, that you're phoning from bldg #1. confused/ pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

March 23, 2012, 01:20:20 PM
I commute to a military base where I work and they're on exercise right now, which is why there are b*mbs going off.  I've worked here for a few years now and have never had the building shake like it has today so I hope their aim is good, lol.  I called over there and told them to stop because it was freaking me out, lol, and the person I talked to laughed at me and said it was all good...but I'm leaving early today so that is all good by me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions