everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Official back & Front thread
March 22, 2012, 06:34:45 PM
I believe that the 2 years I've spent here is absolutely worth it and it surely doesn't feel wasted at all because I'm not thinking too much about a bam, not having too high hopes or expectations and keep an open mind. I simply have faith in Michael's reasons for this hoax and the message "we have 4 years to get it right or it's irreversible". This inspired me and I've learned a lot, thanks to Michael and everyone here on this forum. Although it's human nature to compare and measure what you're worth, I have no intention to compare this forum with other beLIEvers, bloggers etc. on other fora to have an idea how valuable we might be to Michael, because I believe that's a waste of time. Just look at yourself and at this forum, be proud and realize what we have accomplished in the past 2,5+ years together. Do you realize what a brilliant threads, posts, blogs, knowledge, research you all have shared on this forum? Michael inspired us to be aware, to watch beyond with L.O.V.E. and and we inspired eachother on this forum. We are here with so many, yet still we treat eachother with mutual respect and love after almost 3 years and that is so much worth  bearhug. I LOVE you all!

Keep the faith

Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 07:31:06 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 22, 2012, 06:58:40 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]Wish...it was the post of the day.
oh yesss! Totally!!
Wishy  /bravo/ You know I love you, don't you! bearhug bearhug
I am also a half-full glass - person! ;)

Cheers!! ;) :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

March 22, 2012, 07:26:49 PM
We are closer to the BAM date than the 'death' date. 

I don't think our contribution or importance, as it were, to the hoax should be de-valued.  It may turn out that we didn't play a big part at all but our coming together to find the truth is what matters in my opinion.  If we don't know the ins and outs of what happened then it's because we're not supposed to yet.  Although I do think some theories are much more accurate than we may know.  Some theories are out in left field but that's par for the course, lol.  This is not our hoax, it's Michael's, and knowing or simply believing that Michael is alive doesn't make us any 'better' than anyone else, it's just the path (yellow brick road) we've chosen and we can't expect Michael to drop hints or whispers on us all the time.  And it's always darkest before dawn, right? 

And the problem with me is that I was not even a fan of Michael,... and not by what  heck I am almost three years on this, confused/ perhaps that is why I like the mystery.

PS i don't think that having wasted my time, on the contrary I have learned a lot

John Lennon said: "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted." ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 22, 2012, 07:30:59 PM
We are closer to the BAM date than the 'death' date. 

I don't think our contribution or importance, as it were, to the hoax should be de-valued.  It may turn out that we didn't play a big part at all but our coming together to find the truth is what matters in my opinion.  If we don't know the ins and outs of what happened then it's because we're not supposed to yet.  Although I do think some theories are much more accurate than we may know.  Some theories are out in left field but that's par for the course, lol.  This is not our hoax, it's Michael's, and knowing or simply believing that Michael is alive doesn't make us any 'better' than anyone else, it's just the path (yellow brick road) we've chosen and we can't expect Michael to drop hints or whispers on us all the time.  And it's always darkest before dawn, right? 

And the problem with me is that I was not even a fan of Michael,... and not by what  heck I am almost three years on this, confused/ perhaps that is why I like the mystery.

PS i don't think that having wasted my time, on the contrary I have learned a lot

I like John Lennon :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

March 22, 2012, 07:35:47 PM

beerchug to that quote
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

March 22, 2012, 08:03:31 PM
@RK.....You're such a dear.....thank you so much for your sweet words!  I truly appreciate them! 
G'Day :) and know someone is thinking of you sweetly!

@Sim.....I like that glass, LOL..you know me so well : ) Wow...nice picture : )
thank you....and thank you too for the sweet words....likewise!

Blessing to you guys and all here...love you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 22, 2012, 08:05:46 PM
 Imo, "we" are a group of individuals sharing the same questions - Did MJ fake his death?, - if so, why did he?
and wanting to know what really happened... since we do not accept (believe) that he "died" in the hands of a doctor who supplied "milk" to him because he ordered it.

For some weird unknown reason some of us "miss" MJ like if he would have been a friend. But he wasn´t. He didn´t know who we were or existed, in his life we should have been just numbers.
 Michael was/is a singer-dancer who delivered a sweet message of love and "was there" through his songs giving us comfort and emotional support, so, in some way i understand why his passing affected part of the world. Beyond those reasons I am puzzled of the whys and how comes of this pattern of wanting to know about what happened to him, something I never did even when I as a child was his number 1 fan.

We tend to perceive celebrities as special people, but they are like you and me, but with more money and usually with distorted egos, far away from being humble (I met a few with that profile...some got upset I had no idea who the F they were...)

Michael seemed to be humble and sweet, I just feel that it would have been nice to meet the person over a cup of coffee and get a 1st hand opinion.
Should feel awful to know that half of the world wants to meet you (crazy or not) and you just keep yourself secluded within 4 walls.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

March 22, 2012, 08:13:40 PM
 wishingstar and everlastinglove_MJ ...  So true. Definitely not a waste of time. I've enjoyed reading the posts here. Right now it feels like the calm before the storm. Gets me thinking.

Front ...
Your posts had me think of a song by Phil Wickham- True Love. I'm not saying I think MJ is Jesus, but I see where you'd point out a connection. I just wonder, what else are you trying to say here?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sonjpHbeDQ[/youtube]

"Come close listen to the story
about a love more faithful than the morning...
When blood and water hit the ground
Walls we couldn’t move came crashing down
We were free and made alive
The day that true love died, The day that true love died"
Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 08:17:04 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

March 23, 2012, 01:19:27 AM
I was looking at some of MJ's notes for his song D.S. and there it was titled T.S. (Tom Snaddon). Made me think of TS_comments  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 23, 2012, 01:29:14 AM

If Michael is dead it really is no purpose for us to be here.

But if Michael is alive I'm sure he's not just using us as an audience.

Maybe we just don't meet his standards.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

March 23, 2012, 02:14:57 AM
Gina, this ^^^ is not what you should ever think of yourself.

We meet our standards and strive for being "better" each day a little bit more than the last day.
We are already doing more than many other human beings.
We are reflecting on ourselves, questioning ourselves, changing ourselves every day.

If you think this striving for making the world a better place by starting with the one in the mirror would not meet Michael's standards then I think you underestimate MJ big times.

Love is not about comparing.

This is for all the ones doubting:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E849UUqNe3g&feature=related[/youtube]

bearhug
Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 02:17:07 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

March 23, 2012, 02:54:53 AM
I feel so confident in MJ that he will carry out this entire hoax and ALL plans to the full extent exactly according to his schedule. I think it makes him happy knowing we're here for him as true friends.  It's good to get our doubts off our chests, but then we have to press on being his Army of Love, part of which is holding down this forum Fort--key place of "MJ" expressing himself and giving us vital messages.

Grace

Blessings. Courage. Prepare yourself for the weirdest year of your life.
Oh yeah! 2012 is going to be dramatic! If US-rael does attack Iran (like they did Iraq), it will be very tragic for many people there. TS is going to share with us the 5 other Signs, which I believe will hold the final keys to the hoax and Bam mysteries which involve world events IMO, putting it all into perspective. Front told us that when nothing seems to be happening and it is quiet (like now), “Doesn’t mean the ball ain’t rolling.”  I mean we don’t need to be baby-sat, we can dig for understanding, and discuss our findings. The London Olympics are going to be major strategic IMO, and I lastly believe 100% in the Biblical aspect, being the heart and soul, Gift of the hoax, while the pretty paper wrappings are the death hoax.

TNZ doesn’t even mention the Biblical aspect as being that important, more reason to believe they’re not insiders. For me it’s the Biblical aspect that is the full meaning of the, "Meet the Man you never knew.” The Sign clearly says Michael the Archangel is Jesus, and Front and Back have been ambiguous about using 'Michael' or 'Archangel Michael', like they’re interchangeable/one. Something historical and BIG is going down. We are puny in comparison, but hey, MJ values loyalty, and that’s IMO why he comes here as Front, TS, and The Sign.  My deep digging for about 10 years before MJ's 'death', left me looking for this real Messianic figure that the religious world had been deceived about, so I felt almost immediately the Answer to my quest, and the longer we go down into this rabbit hole, the more verification I see.  I'm in a strange M-land-- not typical Christian and neither Athiest.

Curls
This 'discover the man you never knew' business is all very well but if we're taking his lyrics into account didn't he also say 'Don't try to understand me, just simply do the things I say .... don't try to understand me, because your words just aren't enough' (Give in to me)

Yes, I agree he wants our complete surrender. And I do give ALL myself to him, but then the words to Katie Perry’s song come to me. The first time I heard it, I immediately thought of MJ, and ever since.  I mean E.T. in a most loving symbolical way.

Katy Perry – "E.T."

You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil? mj_bad/ Could you be an angel? michael-jackson/

Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating

Leaves my body glowing

They say, be afraid
You're not like the others

Futuristic lover
Different DNA
They don't understand you

[Pre-Chorus]
You're from a whole 'nother world

A different dimension

You open my eyes

And I'm ready to go

Lead me into the light

Kiss me, kiss me

Infect me with your love and

Fill me with your poison

Take me, take me

Wanna be a victim

Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien

Your touch so foreign

It's supernatural

Extraterrestrial

[Verse 2]

You're so supersonic

Wanna feel your powers

Stun me with your lasers

Your kiss is cosmic

Every move is magic

[Pre-Chorus]

You're from a whole 'nother world

A different dimension

You open my eyes

And I'm ready to go

Lead me into the light

[Chorus]

Kiss me, kiss me

Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me

Wanna be a victim

Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien

Your touch so foreign

It's supernatural

Extraterrestrial

[Bridge]

This is transcendental

On another level

Boy, you're my lucky star

I wanna walk on your wave length

And be there when you vibrate

For you I'll risk it all

All

[Chorus]

Kiss me, kiss me

Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me

Wanna be a victim

Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien

Your touch so foreign

It's supernatural

Extraterrestrial

Extraterrestrial

Extraterrestrial

Boy, you're an alien

Your touch so foreign

It's supernatural

Extraterrestrial

About the TNZ site, which was very interesting early on in fall 09. Just the fact they take info from French Braid, and JustDucky who were addressed by Front and banned by Souza, says to me they are Russian believers. Also, I don’t believe MJ was planning to do the hoax a couple of other times but then postponed like they suggest. No, the numbers had to work out for so many levels of numerology in this hoax, only one of which was the rocket ship with 2040, the total of June 25, 09. The only treat I got out of this article was the SOTT posts in 2002/3. Loved them!
Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 03:17:21 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pikachu

March 23, 2012, 05:01:55 AM
The Sign clearly says Michael the Archangel is Jesus, and Front and Back have been ambiguous about using 'Michael' or 'Archangel Michael', like they’re interchangeable/one

All is cool, but I do not think MJ is such a narrow-minded person to plan a global project, having based it only on christian religion.
The world is big, there are many confessions, or you think he prepared clues about hoax's meaning just for american people? lol
I don't think so. There are elements of different religions/cultures in the hoax -- zen, cabbalah, christianity, etc...Look at the Memorial,
Front reminded about its symbolical meanings some time ago - 'coexisting' and so on...
I don't think it's all about "archangel Michael", it would be really REALLY disappointing. )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

March 23, 2012, 09:39:20 AM
The Sign clearly says Michael the Archangel is Jesus, and Front and Back have been ambiguous about using 'Michael' or 'Archangel Michael', like they’re interchangeable/one

All is cool, but I do not think MJ is such a narrow-minded person to plan a global project, having based it only on christian religion.
The world is big, there are many confessions, or you think he prepared clues about hoax's meaning just for american people? lol
I don't think so. There are elements of different religions/cultures in the hoax -- zen, cabbalah, christianity, etc...Look at the Memorial,
Front reminded about its symbolical meanings some time ago - 'coexisting' and so on...
I don't think it's all about "archangel Michael", it would be really REALLY disappointing. )

Who are you?! I know you! You are me!!  :lol:

What I mean is that I feel the same as you do with this reasoning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

March 23, 2012, 09:44:18 AM

Who are you?! I know you! You are me!!  :lol:

What I mean is that I feel the same as you do with this reasoning.

...and moi too 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions