Tink

Re: Official back & Front thread
March 16, 2012, 09:17:15 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tink, what a perfect find!! is it for real?  bounce/

Paris tweeted some time ago about Supermario, didn`t she?

100% legit! Why I had to do the work on my own - in science, you must be able to Replicate, and replicate results,
or you did something wrong.

Believe me when I say - I have enough evidence to write a book, or a movie, based strictly on facts.
I've not even given you all everything, lol.

But - I've given you enough for proof. It matches Paris.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

March 16, 2012, 09:18:07 PM
We all love Michael but if he wants to play - I guess we have the right to play too.

Yeah, like I'm gonna believe Michael is this insensitive immature guy who is playing games with a few beLIEvers on this forum, while thousands of non-beLIEver are still grieving.
This behaviour would be such a disappointment for me. In my vision, he is much better than this.

And I don't think he can read people's minds. Of course, his intuition may be more or less developed than any' of us, but this is something else, and in order for this to happen through this ability, it's needed more than some posts here.

The truth is often simple. Kenny said it wasn't planned.

What you mean, Tink? Kenny said what wasn't planned?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

March 16, 2012, 11:41:47 PM

This behaviour would be such a disappointment for me. In my vision, he is much better than this.

Oh please. Like if you found out Front had been MJ all along, and it was one of his many characters in this ARG, you'd be disappointed in his "behavior". Sounds like you're trying to shame him so he can change his ways. I think you'd just be disappointed that you couldn't tell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

March 16, 2012, 11:48:48 PM
we forget what is still inside of him.

You cannot forget what you never knew in the first place. It's not possible to know what's inside of someone. People try to make a claim on MJ like he's their very own. There's some pretty bold assumptions and statements being thrown around.

MJ IS JUST A PERSON LIKE YOU AND I.
I so much agree with you on this Bec.

I've known my man for 20 years, been together for 12. I thought I knew him better than myself!
I was wrong!
Last year I had the confirmation : you never really KNOW someone deep inside!
Sometimes not even yourself!
I really trust nobody now.
Just GOD!

Exactly.

Some are taking some serious stalker-liberties at psychoanalyzing someone who they only "know" through various forms of media... yet to read these posts you'd think they were describing their best, closest, life-long friend.

You know only the MJ that MJ chooses to show you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

March 17, 2012, 12:13:11 AM

Oh please. Like if you found out Front had been MJ all along, and it was one of his many characters in this ARG, you'd be disappointed in his "behavior". Sounds like you're trying to shame him so he can change his ways. I think you'd just be disappointed that you couldn't tell.

I'm not the kind of fan who's blindly following someone. I follow Mj's art mainly because I recognize myself in him. I believe in his humanity, in his innocence, in the beauty of his soul.
If I would find out that Front is indeed Michael, I would quite being his fan right in that moment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

March 17, 2012, 12:17:14 AM
Tink, glad you catch these things. btw stumbled across something and have no idea where to post it.
About dr. Who... wonder if MJ had interest in this series.

Shown in October 2011...The Wedding of River Song" is the thirteenth and final episode...setting the scene in the Doctor’s faked death

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf-i0GQsEME[/youtube]

"trouble is it's all back to front, my past is his future" 1:24

@Mindseye: Yes - that particular episode is more precious to me than you could ever imagine. It struck a very deep cord in me, when I watched it last year. For the first time, a show made me cry, because I empathized with the characters from what I've been going through - but from a very human side: late '90s & 2003, I survived a few severe accidents that culminated in multiple TBIs (Traumatic Brain Injuries). That set forth a catastrophic event, (that was preventable). I suffered Migraines for two solid weeks, with a few hours of relief here and there, with no sleep. One doctor warned me I belonged in the hospital, but I was foolishly dismissive - I made him give me enough Migraine meds to pull me through the San Diego Comicon, and last until I saw him in a week. THAT decision, almost killed me.

The new me was born in the middle of the night...I woke up a blank slate, afraid and all alone!

For over a decade, I've been a PRISONER inside my own head, and have been afraid of telling almost everyone the truth of what's happened to me. For a "Woman Pioneer in comics" who started from the '80s, who's met all my deadlines on time - this fallout has been devastating. I have quite literally, mountains of projects...but, I've been left scared and all alone in this. No one understands, no one can...I speak more visually than ever before, which looks fantastic as art, or on the screen. But when I'm actually working, trying to describe it to others, it sounds like Gibberish to most. Only another creative person can usually understand me a bit; I'm not dumb, I don't need people to speak slowly to me! I've worked hard to put myself back together, piece by piece. Physical scars are minimal - but that's what people look for, to understand. The only help I've received other than P/T, is Cognitive Therapy from a local college - their Veteran's Department. They said I had similar injuries to what they were getting from Shellshocked soldiers in Iraq, from IEDs going off!

The rest? I've did on my own. When there was no therapy to be found, I created it, put myself back together.

Within my head, the rest of these "Lost Memories" are still jumbled, disorganized messes, shoved randomly into different sized boxes. They sit stacked upon rows upon rows of ancient bookcases, reaching all the way up to the ceiling. The room is dusty, with my bed in the center of the room. I lay myself down in there with my toys of the past to comfort me, as I try desperately inside my mind to see if any of my memories are willing to "come home" to me, so I can organize them properly.

The NFL actually, has been aware of such injuries for their players. They hid it, since the 1920s; this very information if studied since then, could've helped so many people in prevention:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A movie has also come out, that also made me feel better:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Only this past November, did I finally start to come out of my prison, irregardless of my fears. I've been terrified that people would make fun of me. I'm the same as I was, just memories are "Out of Phase." I decided: So the Hell what!? I am grown up technically, physically. I've constructed bridges between the damaged areas of my mind, leaving spacers for the memories to go to.

The memories ARE there, but I cannot recall them at will. It's like I'm redoing research of the '60s, and finding out how cool it was today - though I actually did live through it. This, I do remember, in reality. Sometimes, an entire memory shelf comes back all at once. That's usually a Thriller of a moment for me! My childhood memories are all that's been left. Well, that's finally off of my chest.

This is one of the places I came to.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

bec

March 17, 2012, 12:21:37 AM
If I would find out that Front is indeed Michael, I would quite being his fan right in that moment.

Assuming you meant "quit", that sounds like a threat. Why would you say something like that unless you're a little worried it IS him? And then... why would you say something like that?

That reminds me of the deaders who say if MJ isn't dead and this is a hoax then they will be mad at MJ and QUIT being his fan right then. Like they would be angry that he's alive. lol. with fans like that, who needs haters?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

March 17, 2012, 12:38:53 AM
Assuming you meant "quit", that sounds like a threat. Why would you say something like that unless you're a little worried it IS him? And then... why would you say something like that?

It's not a threat, it's my reply to your "I think you'd just be disappointed that you couldn't tell."
I know myself very well, therefore my reactions too.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure it won't be the case, cause no way in hell Front is MJ. But Back could be someone close to MJ, with this a agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2012, 12:53:25 AM
That reminds me of the deaders who say if MJ isn't dead and this is a hoax then they will be mad at MJ and QUIT being his fan right then. Like they would be angry that he's alive. lol. with fans like that, who needs haters?

I wouldn't be worried for MJ's non-beLIEvers fans if I were you. As soon as Mj tells them why he had to fake his death, they will remain as true to him as ever.
Mj is very easy to be loved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

March 17, 2012, 02:07:17 AM
we forget what is still inside of him.

You cannot forget what you never knew in the first place. It's not possible to know what's inside of someone. People try to make a claim on MJ like he's their very own. There's some pretty bold assumptions and statements being thrown around.

MJ IS JUST A PERSON LIKE YOU AND I.

Sorry to be a bit late in responding to this, my computer was being so painfully slow last night when I first read it that I was losing the will to live, let alone the will to post!

Bec, I just wanted to say I totally agree with you on what you said here.

We are all products of our life experiences and one could argue that MJ's personal set of pretty unique circumstances have turned him into a pretty unique kind of man - but that's what he is - a man, a performer, an entertainer, an illusionist, who shows us what he wants us to see. The rest, rightly or wrongly, is down to us, and our interpretations and imaginations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 17, 2012, 02:21:09 AM
We all love Michael but if he wants to play - I guess we have the right to play too.

Yeah, like I'm gonna believe Michael is this insensitive immature guy who is playing games with a few beLIEvers on this forum, while thousands of non-beLIEver are still grieving.

And I don't think he can read people's minds. Of course, his intuition may be more or less developed than any' of us, but this is something else, and in order for this to happen through this ability, it's needed more than some posts here.

Oh veronica he does that, he reads people minds, call it intuition or how you want but it has a logical explanation based on his intelligence and on his forced interaction from a very young age with people of all sorts older than him. He was forced to "practice" it when he was very young so no wonder he's good at it. Maybe there were some who fooled him in some ways but when comes to his fans he knows us better than we know ourselves. I can't explain why I am so damn sure of this suspicious//.

If he were Front I wouldn't be disappointed, I would be happy beyond words and only one thing would disappoint me: that he couldn't trust us more to tell us the truth about who he is.

But as you say, this might not be the case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2012, 02:24:26 AM
does anyone know how to create a thread? I cant figure it our.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 17, 2012, 02:51:51 AM
Curls
We are all products of our life experiences and one could argue that MJ's personal set of pretty unique circumstances have turned him into a pretty unique kind of man - but that's what he is - a man, a performer, an entertainer, an illusionist, who shows us what he wants us to see. The rest, rightly or wrongly, is down to us, and our interpretations and imaginations.
So true.  I've seen so many individual "interpretations and imaginations" here in almost 3 years, who see MJ in certain ways (including myself). And we can't be rushed into seeing what others see, it seems.

BeTheChange, just wanted to say how much I loved this post!

SimPattyK
I really trust nobody now.
 Just GOD!
I sincerely hope you will find peace and strength within yourself, and may new doors open for you! Blessings!
bearhug

Gina, I love that video of MJ!  Morph-ing is EXACTLY what he's been doing in this DH.  MJ read minds, well in a sort-of way! :mrgreen: 

MJ in (Sony Music Studios, Epic Records, Simulchat)
If you could be any super-hero like Batman, Superman, who would you choose to be and why?  Gee, I like Batman a lot.  Uh, if I could choose one to be.  I like, um Morph from the uh X-men because, yeah, M-o-r-p-h,  because he constantly transforms himself.  He could become anything, and when you’re not expecting him—he’s there, and he’s very mysterious.  And I think he can even teleport  which is exciting to me.  He can be in one place at one moment  and another place at another moment.  And he can be all things, and become all things.  That’s, that’s exciting to me!  So I think I like Morph. He’s not as popular as the others, but that’s why he’s exciting  (adorable laugh…).  :-* bangbang

Veronicafall
   :(  You might be inviting another strong response from the man! I'll 'Keep Watching'!
Mj is very easy to be loved.

I can totally agree with at least that!

Tink
Thank you for sharing some of difficult times of your life. I’m glad you’re here!
The music never stopped, looks like a movie to watch!  The brain seems often to be so mysterious.
Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 03:05:11 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 17, 2012, 05:08:00 AM
[...]You know only the MJ that MJ chooses to show you.
Fully agree! ^^

loll  :lol:
Besides solving riddles, connecting dots, finding clues, I LOVE playing games! especially if there's a slight chance that is Michael who's playing with us!!!  bounce/ bounce/
So Front/TS/Mike keep them coming!!  bounce/ mj_dance/

[....]If I would find out that Front is indeed Michael, I would quite being his fan right in that moment.
So you are OK with Michael "lying" all the world that he died, but you're not OK with Michael guiding us and playing with us disguised as Front? lol
I mean Michael died in everybody's eyes, but he chose to show himself just a little bit, for his special believers-fans, just to help them understand the whys and the hows of this hoax. And you feel offended by this?
I feel PRIVILEGED !! HONORED !! INCLUDED !! CARED FOR !!

I do not feel offended or manipulated or toyed with in any way!! I CHOSE to be here and I STAY here as long as I WANT to!
Nobody forces me to do this and I enjoy every second of it! it's exciting, it's dramatic and touching, it's mysterious, it's painful (in terms of waiting), it's shocking and mind-boggling, it's new (ingenious), it's FUN !! it's a whole "rainbow-palette" of feelings and wonderful experiences! It's a great adventure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 17, 2012, 05:21:32 AM
[....]That reminds me of the deaders who say if MJ isn't dead and this is a hoax then they will be mad at MJ and QUIT being his fan right then.

Like they would be angry that he's alive. lol.

With fans like that, who needs haters?
lmfao  :lol: girl, you're so funny and you're so right! :lol:

[...]SimPattyK
[...]I really trust nobody now.
 Just GOD!
I sincerely hope you will find peace and strength within yourself, and may new doors open for you! Blessings! bearhug [...]
ohh thank you, dear
For now, I am just happy to be alone and quiet... and trying to find that peace and strength as you said.
Luckily I am very busy with my job, so I don't have time to "process" all the sadness in me all the time!
The hoax and my own researches keep me kind of safe too from those 'demons' !!
I have faith in God and in TIME - as the best healer of all heart-aches!
Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 05:24:39 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions