Re: Official back & Front thread
March 13, 2012, 10:20:56 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi everyone :) Yesterday I found this picture of U2 standing in front of "COEXIST" letters. I do not know if it is related with picture which Front posted, but here it is

emulik... I think you found gold :) Luck of the Irish.   :geek: St.Patricks day is coming up, not sure if that'll be significant.
3+17+2012= 7

Front... We are ONE

Have you come here for forgiveness
Have you come to raise the dead
Have you come here to play Jesus
To the lepers in your head
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knG4FULN5Ug&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

March 13, 2012, 11:53:10 PM
L.O.V.E. this:

". . . Earth's crammed with heaven
And every common bush afire with God:
But only he who sees, takes off his shoes,
The rest sit round it, and pluck blackberries,
And daub their natural faces unaware
More and more, from the first similitude."
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

It brings to mind that promised land....and how it's just waiting to be discovered...

My shoes are off...and my toes are toasty warm  ::P

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Coco

March 14, 2012, 02:34:38 AM
Wait... So, Ireland is relevant to the hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

March 14, 2012, 04:38:05 AM
Hi everyone :) Yesterday I found this picture of U2 standing in front of "COEXIST" letters. I do not know if it is related with picture which Front posted, but here it is

emulik... I think you found gold :) Luck of the Irish.   :geek: St.Patricks day is coming up, not sure if that'll be significant.
3+17+2012= 7

Front... We are ONE

Have you come here for forgiveness
Have you come to raise the dead
Have you come here to play Jesus
To the lepers in your head
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knG4FULN5Ug&feature=related[/youtube]

Ireland could possibly be the key, but who knows. We will see one day :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

March 14, 2012, 06:26:58 AM
jermaine jackson just told mjjc that jordy was working with tom messeru during the 2005 trial but then backed out. jermaine said TM was going to prove it anyway. are jermaines statements accurate or is this incorrect?

Does that "books on tape' mean that the evidence to clear MJ's name (re chi-mo) exists but is still on hold?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

March 14, 2012, 08:32:20 AM

Wow /bravo/ Emulik, this is an interesting find about Bono and "COEXIST" and his call for LOVE, PEACE and ONENESS.

"Sunday Bloody Sunday" was used during the The Vertigo Tour of 2005 and 2006, as one of many politically driven songs performed during the middle part of the band's set. Bono extended the "no more!" interlude to explain a headband he had donned in the previous song.[26] The headband depicted the word "coexist" (written to depict a crescent, a Star of David, and a Christian cross). The Coexist symbol is trademarked in the United States by an LLP in Indiana,[27] and the original artwork was created in 2001 by a Polish artist.[28] As with the 2001 shows, the Vertigo tour saw the song applied to subjects further afield than The Troubles in Northern Ireland. During 2006 Australian shows, in Brisbane, Bono asked for Australian Terrorism suspect David Hicks to be brought home and tried under Australian laws. In subsequent Australian concerts he dedicated the song to the victims of the 2002 Bali Bombings – where 88 of the fatalities were Australians – saying 'This is your song now!'.[29] The song was also performed at every concert on the U2 360° Tour, paying tribute to the 2009 Iranian election protests on each occasion by projecting scenes from the protests and Persian writing in green on the video screen.[30]

Apparently, Bono's coexist message evoked thoughtful discussions on a global scale about religion as well, which is a good thing, because it leads to awareness. Front's COEXIST message on this thread has leaded to discussions, awareness and great thoughts among people with different backgrounds, religions and opinions with mutual respect. Thank you front  respect/ & bearhug

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 14, 2012, 01:12:10 PM
I have a new theory: Front must be Trent Reznor ......who has nothing better to do with his spare time than to come here and make fun of us   
Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 01:14:27 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2012, 01:18:31 PM
I have a new theory: Front must be Trent Reznor ......who has nothing better to do with his spare time than to come here and make fun of us   

You want me to help you with that cigarette, before you burn your eyelashes?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 14, 2012, 01:27:50 PM

Actually I don't smoke but that's how I feel...
As about getting burnt, I already did it when I started to believe Michael is alive
Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 01:29:31 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2012, 01:40:55 PM

Actually I don't smoke but that's how I feel...
As about getting burnt, I already did it when I started to believe Michael is alive

A fake has no power to annul facts we already know, facts that support the idea MJ is alive, you should know better by now. Better days will come!
I for one, will follow your advice and I'm am taking a break.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 14, 2012, 02:56:20 PM
Well, I'm learning new things everyday thanks to MJ and his hoax!

I don't know much about U2 but what I remembered hearing about was the stage design "the claw".
It has that visitors from outer space feel, or even EOW feel, along with their songs.

The U2 360° Tour was a worldwide You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginby rock band Launched in support of the group's 2009 album You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the tour visited stadiumsfrom 2009 through 2011. It was named for a stage configuration that allowed the audience to almost completely surround the stage.To accommodate this, a massive four-legged supporting rig, nicknamed "The Claw", was built above the stage, with the sound system and a cylindrical, expanding video screen atop it. The tour was claimed by U2 to be "the first time a band has toured in stadiums with such a unique and original structure."

Main set
Each concert of the U2 360° Tour contained between 22 and 26 songs. Two songs played over the public address system preceded the band's arrival on stage—You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login's "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" and an outtake from the No Line on the Horizon sessions called "Soon" (previously titled "Kingdom of Your Love").You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login The opening five tracks were identical each night on the first leg; "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" opened and was followed by "No Line on the Horizon", "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", and "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login". The next few tracks featured the most variation of the setlist. "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" was played frequently, while early concerts featured a selection from "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", and "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login". Concerts later on included "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", and "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login". "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, and "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" were played on rare occasions, and "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", which usually closed the main set, was sometimes performed about half-way through. The rest of the setlist had little variation. "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" was played most nights, and was followed by "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", and "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login". The remix arrangement of "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" was performed next, featuring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login walking around the outer stage playing a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login followed by "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", which features scenes from the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on the video screen.You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", and "One" typically rounded out the main set, though the band occasionally closed it with "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or "Mysterious Ways". "One" was usually preceded by a video from Archbishop You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login talking about aid to Africa and the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, though the video was played prior to "Where the Streets Have No Name" on occasion.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Link up with the International Space Station
  At some concerts during the European leg of the tour, a video link-up with the crew of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login was aired. This segment was recorded by the astronauts on 26 June 2009. In an interview with g "Your Blue Room". A NASA press release revealed that crewmember Frank DeWinne had recorded the final verse of the song on 18 August 2009. Images of the Station and of space provided to the band by NASA were presented in a video montage during the piece, recorded for the North American leg of the tour.  A different video piece featuring DeWinne debuted at the Las Vegas concert during "In a Little While" where Frank repeats the bridge at the very end of the song.

During the second North American leg, a recording of astronaut
Mark Kelly during You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login's trip to the International Space Station was used to introduce the song "Beautiful Day." Using lyrics from David Bowie's "Space Oddity", he dedicated it to his wife, US Congress member Gabrielle Giffords. The representative, injured in the 2011 Tucson shooting and still in recovery at the time of the recording, had previously selected "Beautiful Day" as a wake-up call for Kelly during a previous shuttle mission.

“One”  lyrics:

Kinda reminds me of Spacy Odyssey 2001

and MJ's art to the right.

U2 pays tribute to Michael Jackson on 1st day of 360^ world tour.

Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 03:15:47 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

March 14, 2012, 03:31:51 PM
I was surprised that there hadn't been a mention of this yet on the thread today...lol...

I thought Front might enjoy a Pi Pie on Pi Day...maybe to take a big bite of...or maybe to use as inspiration for more mystical enlightenment for all of us here.

Happy Pi Day (3.14) Everybody!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Grace

March 14, 2012, 06:07:25 PM
Pi reminds me of the exaggerated "peeing in a cup" topic in 2009/2010.
TMZ had two articles about it and Harvey had Arnie Klein live in the office, armed with a cane and stuttering about the pee-cup like a machine gun ...

pee-cup
pi-cup
pick-up
in the doctor's home...

It was on the 5th of November in 2009 when Arnie gave this "interview" about pi.
This is the transcript, the pee-cup affair starts after note 26:

Happy pi-day!
Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 06:20:37 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

March 14, 2012, 07:29:36 PM
Well if you rearrange "books on tape" you get "Speak to Bono" so maybe you are on to something...

lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2012, 08:06:41 PM
Grace and LilWendy - those are excellent posts. Thank you for that. I, for one, keep getting caught up in the "forest" lately, maybe because of the length we've been at this, as I used to be so much better at 'connecting the dots' than I am right now.

Reading Grace's posts made me wonder if all of those rantings from Dr Klein about bankruptcy and people stealing from him are true? Maybe it's another representation of what Michael's had to endure. I have never believed that Michael was bankrupt but the media pushed that notion plenty of times. Maybe he's just another MJ storyline. I'm not sure I'm explaining it well.

Wendy - I wonder if Bono is somehow connected. Either them or their country. We know that Michael was in Ireland after the trial and he loved it there. Maybe he's there now at one of Bono's homes. Or, maybe that is where Jordy is nowadays.

Gina - let's keep watchin' together. Sooner or later lies come full circle and truth does prevail. Hang in there - I love to see your posts because you are able to make me laugh with understanding. Love you.

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012