emulik

Re: Official back & Front thread
February 09, 2012, 10:39:34 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  Like Michael said, "....the best is yet to come."  I think we are on track with that.
I have crossed my fingers for Michael`s dream or plan, hopefully that dream WILL come true!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 09, 2012, 10:40:51 AM
ΣΤΟ ΚΕΛΛΙ 33. ΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑ. :)

what smiley_spider?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

February 09, 2012, 11:09:40 AM

Imagine that we are all in a forest. Some people will notice the trees first…others will see the animals first…others will first observe the rays of light shattering through the green canopy of the branches. We all have different perspectives, although our eyes are witnessing the very same scenario! For people that are partial to the trees…does that mean that the animals and the light do not exist? Absolutely not! Likewise, does it make you less of a beLIEver or less of "passenger" on this journey just because you don't see/don't relate/don't believe in a specific religion? Not necessarily. The journey is what you make it. You can choose to embrace only a few aspects of the "scenery"…..or you can choose to embrace ALL aspects. The journey will continue regardless of religious beliefs. <---- again, this goes back to "having faith in Michael"

Wonderful interpretation our situation on here..thank you! /bravo/

‪Parallel lives, parallel paths‬
And for so long a one-way looking glass
In the mysterious depths of time and space
Footsteps converge to reveal a face
The mirror, no more a one-way reflection
Wiped free of smudges and deception
How I long for that day of transformation…
A Godly utopia without degradation
A collective heart
One love, one race
No matter the color of your face
Contradicting opinions with peaceful notions
Humility + respect = a powerful potion
Many residents, one home
We come and go
Despite it all, I want you to know
We'll see this through 'til the end
And we shall see the light again

and I shall add with appropriateness to the moment: 
A collective heart
One love, one race
No matter the color of your face
Beliefs may differ along the way
Through this journey from night into day
Soldiers of L.O.V.E., hand in hand
As we trek through the desolate land
Light will emanate from below and above
Warming our souls with a religion of Love   
[/quote]

I think this should be our òfficial anthem :) penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

February 09, 2012, 11:10:24 AM
Dear Front,

In this vast land of hoax, there have been many peaks and valleys.  For me personally, the lowest valley through this was, of course, June 25, 2009.  However, the false allegations of years past hit just as hard.....truly painful to see Michael go through that.  The highest peak since June so far, was the realization of it all and that my heart knew the truth: Michael hoaxed his death.  My mind raced to find answers.  My heart was cautious.  I set out on a journey to find out what happened on that fateful day in 2009.  I never looked back, only forward in those days.  It wasn't until I landed here in hoaxland that my answers began to form.  The members here, along with you Front, sustained my thirst for the truth.  You made me even more thirsty to find what I was looking for.  I have yet to quench it.  I think BAM will be the quenching factor.  Although, posts such as your's begin to give me a taste of what it might be like.  Regardless of who you are, Front, your words are prophetic. 

I have had the truth in my heart for a very long time...nothing can change that.  Different beliefs/religions only strengthen my soul.  I pull away what I need from them and learn to let it guide me.  I feel that is the crux of what you say.  To learn from each other, even when faiths are different.  To put aside the differences we have and teach our beliefs/faiths rather than instill/force them is a gift.  That's what I see going on here....teaching one another.  So much of the world's religion is thrust upon individuals.....it's a "believe it this way or die" mentality.  It's difficult to sort your mind around and truly believe in anything.  Yet, so many here have expressed their faiths, their beliefs in such a wonderful, loving way.  I think, Front, we are seeing the beginning of something magnificent....wouldn't you agree?

So yes, the journey continues on the Hoaxland Express.  The train tracks give us bumps and turns....to the point of pain at times. The poetic prose you post, gives us a heartwarming jolt of L.O.V.E.  It's plenty to light the tracks and know Michael is here........
so, thank you once again Front.  My ticket on this train was punched long ago.  However, it's always good to keep it in check with love and caring.  Bless you.
Kings to you Michael............

Blessings Always

PS> Interesting that the PIcturE (PIE) of the religious symbols has 5 things, and the word truth has 5 letters....just a coincidence I am sure.  Were there other symbols listed, or just these five?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2012, 11:12:12 AM
@GINAFELICIA it was a joke. a  greek song nathing comon with that board.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2012, 11:33:22 AM
Hi Ovelias,

"The Cell 33" is the correct translation, is it not? Reminds me of Stephen Kings novel "The Cell."

Clayton Riddell, a struggling artist from Maine, has just landed a graphic novel deal in Boston when "The Pulse," a signal sent out over the global cell phone network, suddenly turns every cellphone user into a mindless zombie-like killer. Clay is standing in Boston Common when the Pulse hits, causing chaos to erupt around him. Civilization crumbles as the "phoners" attack each other and any unaltered people in view.
Reference:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maybe that is not IT.  33 is Michael's number, though.  Maybe you are just talking about your Human Genetics course.  Hmmm. 

Take care of yourself!

love~
mjintrigue2012
Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 11:36:35 AM by mjintrigue2012
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

February 09, 2012, 11:35:50 AM
Ooooooh thank you Front, beautiful and soothing words, here's a forest to go with your post..

geek/

Either this isn't Michael and just someone who's been watching the forum -- OR this is Michael (Front) giving us one hell of a clue! Not sure what to make of this. Check out his shirt!  suspicious// LOL And it's been uploaded on Feb 3rd 2012.

Thank you Sarahli for sharing this video, well the shirt has Mickey Mouse on it. But then, bj dances with another shirt. I think I have seen Michael in a video wearing a blue shirt!!! It could be that one, but the video can't show us any colours.!!!!  Himm...it looks like Michael to me, but why is he dancing so slow???? I hope he is okay and not sick!!!!

Well, may be this is off topic but I will be interpreting what you wrote!!!!!

"OR this is Michael (Front) giving us one hell of a clue!"

Well is it Michael or is it Front?????? Through what you wrote I can only understand one thing:

Michael (Front)  =  Michael is Front !!!!!!!!

And by the way.....who writes nice poems and is a good song writer??????????

That's Michael...................

So my conclosion is:

Michael is Front   /woohoo/ /woohoo/ /woohoo/ /woohoo/   michael-jackson/ michael-jackson/ michael-jackson/
Blessings

LOL Diggy! Yes good interpretation! Now, IF this really is Michael in this video and I am quite convinced because of his body shape and his hands then I find that he is really healthy and "kicking" like people say. :lol: Yes he isn't dancing as usual (and it seems to be done on purpose) but I wouldn't discard anything because of that, it can be part of Michael's piece by piece revelation.

P.S.: Back too used to say "au contraire".  rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

February 09, 2012, 11:59:01 AM
@mjintrigue2012. yes is cell 33 is a greek song of kazantzidis . 33 is a spiritual namber and i love it. :)
  thank you for the ling i will going to chek aout.
 love 2 you 2.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 09, 2012, 12:44:10 PM
Now, IF this really is Michael in this video and I am quite convinced because of his body shape and his hands then I find that he is really healthy and "kicking" like people say.

LOL, the kick in the second video on that yt channel is too "michaelish" - in both videos the pointing is to the point even within slow moves. To the point - not somewhere in the air - there's a big difference in between.
Knowing where in space you want to finish a dancing routine before you execute it is identifying the master.
THIS kind of moves you cannot do when they aren't part of your flesh and bones.
I have not seen any impersonator doing the moves like Michael. You can always tell.

Hi Michael!
How many socks did you laugh off to date?
Hope it was plenty...

Much love and blessings.
Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 12:53:04 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Sarahli

February 09, 2012, 01:21:35 PM
Now, IF this really is Michael in this video and I am quite convinced because of his body shape and his hands then I find that he is really healthy and "kicking" like people say.

LOL, the kick in the second video on that yt channel is too "michaelish" - in both videos the pointing is to the point even within slow moves. To the point - not somewhere in the air - there's a big difference in between.
Knowing where in space you want to finish a dancing routine before you execute it is identifying the master.
THIS kind of moves you cannot do when they aren't part of your flesh and bones.
I have not seen any impersonator doing the moves like Michael. You can always tell.

Hi Michael!
How many socks did you laugh off to date?
Hope it was plenty...

Much love and blessings.

Good points Grace!  I_deed very michaelish. michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

sandythyme

February 09, 2012, 01:22:19 PM
Thanks Front, perfect time to pop in and give us much needed strength.  I appreciate your "boost" as I have been feeling that I don't belong here anymore.  I have Strong Faith in Michael, I am very spiritual, I believe in God, however do not consider myself religious.  I have tried to keep up, but found myself failing.  Thank you for your much needed help.  Take care, Love to You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2012, 02:32:20 PM

Hello Front, thank you for your words of encouragement ....
Here is a poem for you and everybody here, hope you appreciate it,

For the love, Boonaa Mohammed

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySf0hCJfdvU[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The difficult is done at once, the impossible takes a little longer"

Its her

February 09, 2012, 03:36:58 PM
What if the main reason of this whole hoax is to draw our attention to religion, to rediscover God and realize that one day the world will end and to prepare ourselves to meet our creator!!!!! Drawing our attention to what happened to Michael on June 25th was the beginning, or just the main gate, let's say.... So after entering hoaxland we find ourselves somewhere else..... religion, the Bible, Jesus, and mostly God..... well, I see it that way and I must admit that I have started to think in a different way. What difference does it make if the world ends tomorrow, next week or even next month???? Are we prepared to meet our creator???? Are we prepared for the judgement day??? I guess we should expect death every minute as no one really knows when he's gonna die!!! SO again, are we ready to meet God???? And as far as the hoax is concerned, I guess its role has ended and I guess we have reached the M A I N level for which we were prepared for the last two years. I think we should really return to GOD, the creator as people have neglected him and denyed his existance completely which is really very sad. But thanks for Michael the awakening has come, so it's time to wake up and look around and realize that the devil is behind every single attempt to make you forget about GOD Almighty.

Thank you Michael for opening our eyes for something we might have forgotten a long time ago. Yes the world is gonna end one day, that's for sure but are we prepared to leave it with good deeds and not ashamed of what we did during our lifetime???

Diggyon, I LOVED your post.  /bravo/ ;D A very sobering assessment of the situation, which could be absolutely right on the mark.

Rather than trying to introduce us to or cram any of the popular religions down our throats, all this feels like quiet heart-of-the-matter questions to me, too, as you enumerated them.  I don't think anyone---especially MJ is trying to FRIGHTEN us about the evil in the world or the EoW, it's just a wake up call; after all, the end of the world for any of us could happen tomorrow, in some dangerous personal situation, and certainly before any of us reaches 100.

What IF,

THIS really IS IT (and we blew it off, saying, THAT can't be IT)????????

People will "meet their maker" at death finally, but wouldn't it be COOL to know Him, now? ???/ (He wants to be included in our lives, and be loved back, for he already loves us, or why did he come for us--sending Jesus ("The Way")? Do we have to wait? ) Not to try to keep a bunch of laws, which were given to show how no human can keep them all, and NEEDs Him. But for Love. ALL for love.

My question would be, WHY :idea: wait to meet someone so wonderful? Have I looked for this God everyone on earth has been arguing about? Is it remotely possible he can be found here and become known to me? Can I be the person I was meant to be, doing love and being right, without his love and help? Lord Jesus, I WANT to know you!  :) Anyway, just some more food for thought, to add to yours.  beerchug

You asked this a little bit later:

...but still wondering why keeping this information to a limited number of believers rather than shouting out to the whole world and warn everyone!!!!

If MJ is patterning any of his work after what Jesus did, this could be the answer. Jesus had thousands and thousands of people following him, the curious, the fascinated by him, those who felt he just maybe might be the Messiah they'd been waiting thousands of years for. :shock: Everyone who could get to him on two or four feet DID. People had their friends drag them on cots to get to him!

Approximately 120 people believed his words enough to do EXACTLY as he told them (when he said not to leave the city--- "Do Nothing"  , until they receive power "from on high", not even knowing what he meant or WHAT to expect! afraid/) Then, THEY took it out to the street and gave it to 3,000 more folk, that day.

And Jesus hand-picked twelve men to be his inner circle and actually be with him 24/7 to learn how to be and do the things he did while here. He came to save the whole world, but it was impractical to personally train millions of "fans", who are devoted to him for the things he could do--feed thousands, walk on water, do healing miracles, but don't really know him or necessarily want to follow him that closely.

He chose people who were invested in knowing him personally and who would take his burning message to the rest of the world, teaching them to do and be the same. Sort of a chain reaction.   8-) Anyway, that's my take on it.  :)

I don't, for a second, think Michael is "thinning the herd" as people have said.  I think he wants all his fans to participate in this adventure. But, like Jesus, himself---people were asked to follow him, and they just COULD not ---too many excuses. ('MJ would never do this or that') Sometimes people cannot get past the hurdles and soulish blocks, the devil strategically places between them and Jesus (AND them and each other  :-\), as you said.

As far as I can tell, it is not for lack of trying, on MJ's part. He is bending over backwards to include everyone. He drew EVERYONE--even haters and non fans to him when he "died". He's made it a giant puzzlish game, he's made it scary for ya, he's enticed folk with his own charm and talent and grace and love. He has hinted all over heck that there is MORE going on---HA! a mystery, WHO can resist a mystery???? He has even come here under other user names (I just know it, and so do you guys! bounce/ ) to huddle with us here, in living person.  ???/ What more can he give?  /white flag/

All I know is, the closer we follow, the more we will learn.
:mrgreen:
Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 03:39:50 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJonmind

February 09, 2012, 03:43:45 PM
BeTheChange, the words in that Roger Hodgson video match my longing for Michael beautifully. ;)

Emulik,
I have crossed my fingers for Michael`s dream or plan, hopefully that dream WILL come true!
MJ once said that, he dreams many dreams and ALL of them have come true.

Front
Some of the most spiritual and passionate people that walk(ed) the Earth do/did not consider themselves to be "religious". Does spiritual = religious? Not necessarily. Front has stated many times --- if you're not a religious person, it matters not…have faith in Michael and continue to believe in what you already KNOW. Do not let the religious beliefs/interpretations of others "derail your hoax train", so to speak. There are many constituents (beliefs) of the same train---each car (individual) is connected and rides along the same track---together as ONE.
Wishingstar
So yes, the journey continues on the Hoaxland Express.  The train tracks give us bumps and turns....to the point of pain at times. The poetic prose you post, gives us a heartwarming jolt of L.O.V.E.  It's plenty to light the tracks and know Michael is here........
 so, thank you once again Front.  My ticket on this train was punched long ago.  However, it's always good to keep it in check with love and caring.  Bless you.

Kings to you Michael............

Michael Jackson’s Neverland Tain Station

AminahYasmina, I enjoyed the video!  Almost Rap!
“To live without thinking is to shoot without aiming! 
She is Islam and I am in love!”

Mjintrigue2012, remember the other ‘Michael’ we studied a while back on Riding the Beast?

Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 03:52:14 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2012, 04:03:45 PM
@MJonmind.........those are awesome pictures :)
Thank you for posting them...I am sure Simpa will love that Mickey ;)

Have a most beautiful day!

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions