use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Re: Official back & Front thread
February 08, 2012, 03:05:58 AM
Wanna Piece of my PI Pie (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).

@Sarahli, I agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

February 08, 2012, 04:05:20 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
On 31st December Front posted this:

If you're not a religious person…it matters not!

If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!
If you're a religious person, have faith in God.
If you're not, then have faith in Michael.
If your faith is crumbling and you choose to leave your KNOWING (not beLIEving--- but "KNOWING"--- because, as I've stated many times before, believing & knowing are 2 different things) behind to disintegrate into dust…might as well say goodbye now because you won't make to the "other side".

@Front, regarding the bit I put in bold - it really doesn't seem like that here any more. I could use some of your 'light' because I feel like I don't really have a place here anymore. It seems to matter very much if one is a religious person.  Thoughts such as I have on God/religion are not welcome here any more and I have no desire to offend those of other beliefs or tread where I'm not wanted. There seems little balance in discussions now since direction was abruptly changed on 21st January.  If I have to 'say goodbye', because I don't agree with the vocal majority, if I don't make it to 'the other side', whatever that may be, so be it, but it won't be because I've lost faith in Michael. He will do what he set out to do whether I'm included or not. I'll still be watching.

WOW. You have pretty much summed up how I am feeling Curls.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2012, 04:36:00 AM
I remember the memorial background screen, showing religious signs of all big religions on our planet. There is religions, bigger or smaller, from Greenland to Fidji, some of them so-called naturereligions - all of them have 'creation-myths. This makes me believe that some sort of religion is a human need and a fair try to explain where we come from and state our place in universe as humanity. Nowhere is written that the bigger religions in our culturespace are the 'truest' one or can claim to explain where we come from more logical than f i buddhism, hinduism or 'hedno-cults'. Since I have a fundamentally different approach towards the bible it's strange for me that the discussion dives deeply into questions of wether to read the bible 'wordbyword'. That has nothing to do with my personal beliefs and is leading me away from the bigger task to make a change, help to heal the world or try to overcome hatred. Does that mean I have to leave? NOPE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2012, 06:27:03 AM

If your faith is crumbling and you choose to leave your KNOWING (not beLIEving--- but "KNOWING"--- because, as I've stated many times before, believing & knowing are 2 different things) behind to disintegrate into dust…might as well say goodbye now because you won't make to the "other side".

@Front, regarding the bit I put in bold - it really doesn't seem like that here any more. I could use some of your 'light' because I feel like I don't really have a place here anymore. It seems to matter very much if one is a religious person.  Thoughts such as I have on God/religion are not welcome here any more and I have no desire to offend those of other beliefs or tread where I'm not wanted. There seems little balance in discussions now since direction was abruptly changed on 21st January.  If I have to 'say goodbye', because I don't agree with the vocal majority, if I don't make it to 'the other side', whatever that may be, so be it, but it won't be because I've lost faith in Michael. He will do what he set out to do whether I'm included or not. I'll still be watching.

WOW. You have pretty much summed up how I am feeling Curls.  bearhug

Me three :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sue

~Souza~

February 08, 2012, 06:27:25 AM

Curls, when I click on 'view unread posts', only one religious thread comes up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

February 08, 2012, 06:58:06 AM
^^  That may be true Souza, but that one is the one that appears to 'matter' to whoever is running this show. The others are general chit-chat or rehashing stuff I made up my mind about a long time ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 08, 2012, 07:44:19 AM
^^  That may be true Souza, but that one is the one that appears to 'matter' to whoever is running this show. The others are general chit-chat or rehashing stuff I made up my mind about a long time ago.

True, but that's because there is no news. Nothing. I wish there was, but it's quiet in hoaxland. I read maybe two threads a day, simply because there is nothing else at the moment. That's not a bad thing, means we have a break. A long one, but a break and I am enjoying it before something happens again and the forum starts going crazy again. Take a break, go do something else sor a whil, anything. I did it too and I must say that that was quite refreshing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 08, 2012, 08:01:34 AM
if there's no news here you always have facebook ...there's not 100% quiet there
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

February 08, 2012, 08:25:36 AM
Well, everyone is welcome to post anything that isn't "religious" and feel is relevant. There is no rule, the topic changes a lot in this thread according to what people bring on the table. We were talking about Mickey Mouse a few days ago, God knows what we'll talk about tomorrow.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

bec

February 08, 2012, 11:21:51 AM
Me four.

And since we're talking about this here:

The man in charge wants us to study and investigate these angles, that's fair, but I do not believe we can do it alone without severely diverging on our charted course. Considering how many interpretations of the Bible there have been throughout the ages, I believe we need guidance to help us along this path which our Puppetmaster laid down for us, lest we get hopelessly lost and begin believing our own bullshit, which is all I see happening.

To decipher and determine truth from bullshit has been the goal from day one, but it is arguably infinitely easier to do that with media articles and other earthly topics then with scripture and celestial doings. He has a certain truth he wants us to discover but it seems the odds are against us here. Throughout the ages, a popular interpretation of these scriptures has taken root, and a powerful entity has put itself at the wheel of it's propaganda machine to push that message, and millions of people; ALL whom are bestowed with free will, have read the scripture themselves... and yet the vast majority of those have independently decided that this interpretation suffices. To reasonably expect that we are to be able to rise above and arrive at the same unique and personal conclusion of Truth as MJ has, simply by dropping a manuscript in our laps and then walking away, leaving us with a thousand unanswered questions and perhaps as many personal interpretations of it, is, in my opinion, an unrealistic expectation.

What is our purpose here? Why did he court us in the first place if we are to be left with bits and pieces of information and no feedback? If the EOW is inevitable and forthcoming, why bother to warn us at all? It's a hell of a responsibility to be saddled with this knowledge and yet left with no hope, no guidance, and no chance for a better tomorrow.

What's the point MJ? Why did you bring us here and then abandon us at this juncture? Why take this next year to warn us of this event which is to take place shortly? Why would you not give us all the information at once and then stick around to assist us with understanding it? Or, on the flip side, why would you not simply allow us to live on in blissful ignorance until that inevitable moment?

I don't understand why he took steps to gather us with this giant TIAI project, and then leave us completely hanging.

It's a little like taking in a stray dog, tying it up behind the garage, showing it some semblance of love for a time, and then forgetting to feed it. Why did you even bother if you weren't going to care for it? If it's loose at least it could forage for it's own sustenance and enjoy it's brief life before being hit by a car. Sure it's safe tied up behind the garage, for a time, until it slowly starves to a torturous, miserable death.

I'm trying to understand, but the radio silence from the control tower is extremely disheartening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

AKHTONI

February 08, 2012, 11:33:32 AM
Bec thank you for this  bearhug .
yes, we are completly lost, we don't know what to talk about, a lot of darkness especialy for me because it's based in bible so i have no idea what to do and what to post  :oops: . so we need  guidance .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 08, 2012, 11:34:31 AM
I'm trying to understand, but the radio silence from the control tower is extremely disheartening.

I have to agree with this. We know that Michael is alive but the hoax started to look so dead. It makes me wonder what is going on behind the curtain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2012, 11:55:15 AM
@bec...thanks for saying what, I believe/feel, most of us are thinking/feeling.  I am 'comfortable' with the Bible/'religious' talk because it helps me on a personal level (i.e. it helps me grow spiritually).  But, for me, it all comes back to WHAT are we supposed to do with this knowledge???  I honestly have no clue what MJ 'expects' or is hoping for where WE are concerned.  It's obvious, like you said, that there is some 'truth' that he wants us to SEE or grasp....but the problem is that it's NOT a black-and-white issue (the whole 'religious' angle).  If it was....there wouldn't be a million different 'interpretations' of it out there....it wouldn't still be an 'issue' for mankind.  Perhaps it IS black-and-white....maybe THAT's the whole point (as MJ said in TII in a different context...."it should speak for itself...the way it was written").  BUT...the problem is that everything has been 'grey' for eons, longgggg before he 'died'.  And if he's hoping or expecting that WE are suddenly gonna figure it all out on our own because we learned how to 'investigate' pics, videos and articles properly, when 'mankind' hasn't ever been able to figure out nor agree on the 'truth'....well, that is one tall order.

It's right up there with keeping God's too-perfect Laws.  Not impossible but VERY difficult to fullfil without a little help from above....or in this case, from behind the curtain.

While I don't feel 'lost'....I, most definitely, don't feel 'found'.

@Front, TS, Back, TS_comments, S.T.U.D.Y., The Sign, MIKE....anyone!  If there was ever a 'need' for some light in times of darkness...this may just be it.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

February 08, 2012, 01:11:00 PM
@BeThe Change.......Yes, I know the feeling are describing.....not lost, but not really found either.  Although, I have to say I feel more "found" than I did a year ago.  When I look back at all that I have learned, read and talked about my mind spins.  It's a lot for sure, but I feel really good and really up on that fact that I am still here and 101% still believing in Michael.  There has been no sign that we are on the wrong track.  Hoax aside......(I know that's hard to do)......learning about all the Bible references, all the history, all art & literature.......wow.  It's really amazing.  I am still feeling we are mirroring a great work of some sort or parable maybe? Something unique is happening, I can feel it.  Like Michael said, "....the best is yet to come."  I think we are on track with that. 
Hold tight BeTheChange......that wine will get un-corked yet!!!
Tall orders are God's specialty......I think they are Michael's too! ;)
Hugs to you always!

Blessings to all......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

February 08, 2012, 01:21:00 PM
What if the main reason of this whole hoax is to draw our attention to religion, to rediscover God and realize that one day the world will end and to prepare ourselves to meet our creator!!!!! Drawing our attention to what happened to Michael on June 25th was the beginning, or just the main gate, let's say.... So after entering hoaxland we find ourselves somewhere else..... religion, the Bible, Jesus, and mostly God..... well, I see it that way and I must admit that I have started to think in a different way. What difference does it make if the world ends tomorrow, next week or even next month???? Are we prepared to meet our creator???? Are we prepared for the judgement day??? I guess we should expect death every minute as no one really knows when he's gonna die!!! SO again, are we ready to meet God???? And as far as the hoax is concerned, I guess its role has ended and I guess we have reached the M A I N level for which we were prepared for the last two years. I think we should really return to GOD, the creator as people have neglected him and denyed his existance completely which is really very sad. But thanks for Michael the awakening has come, so it's time to wake up and look around and realize that the devil is behind every single attempt to make you forget about GOD Almighty.

Thank you Michael for opening our eyes for something we might have forgotten a long time ago. Yes the world is gonna end one day, that's for sure but are we prepared to leave it with good deeds and not ashamed of what we did during our lifetime???
Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 01:26:06 PM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool