Re: Official back & Front thread
January 30, 2012, 01:00:41 PM
This particular Pi image is used on a site celebrating Pi Day:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think this was mentioned , however here it is again...the movie Life of Pi coming out Dec. 21, 2012:

Sarahli....what am I missing....why March 3rd? LOL...I can't can't keep these numbers straight! Too many!
I am sure there is something up with Front's picture......are we close Mr. Front? 
If so... "Pi" me. 
If not...."pie" me.  (but be nice about it  :lol:)

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 30, 2012, 01:06:30 PM
This particular Pi image is used on a site celebrating Pi Day:

I think this was mentioned , however here it is again...the movie Life of Pi coming out Dec. 21, 2012:

Sarahli....what am I missing....why March 3rd? LOL...I can't can't keep these numbers straight! Too many!
I am sure there is something up with Front's picture......are we close Mr. Front? 
If so... "Pi" me. 

Blessings Always

hmmm.... you haven't missed anything it's a mistake, I should have said March 14 instead.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

sandythyme

January 30, 2012, 02:10:33 PM
Ok, I am not so great with all of this Pi stuff.  I find it interesting and more so find it amazing that all of you can contribute to this.  This has nothing to do with the Pi on this thread however, just for fun I have to contribute.  I was watching the movie National Velvet starring Elizabeth Taylor and Mickey Rooney, the first thyme Elizabeth saw this beautiful horse running wild and free she becomes excited.  She catches the horse the handler comes over and said something to the affect he's (the horse) is like a pirate and she says no he's to beautiful we should call him Pi.  So throughout the whole movie she called him Pi or the Pi.  Just for fun.  Thank you for letting me contribute.  Take care, Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 30, 2012, 03:02:30 PM
[quote author=wishingstar link=topic=21825.msg387370#msg387370 date=1327950041

If so... "Pi" me. 

Blessings Always
[/quote]

lolol/ at least we can all have a pie party party/

Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 03:06:52 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

January 30, 2012, 05:34:15 PM
Guys,  Are you aware that there were a movie that came out in 1998 titled you guessed it Pi. This is a pretty interesting movie. Please take a look at the plot synopsis on IMDb that was given.  This will blow your mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 30, 2012, 05:53:33 PM
Guys,  Are you aware that there were a movie that came out in 1998 titled you guessed it Pi. This is a pretty interesting movie. Please take a look at the plot synopsis on IMDb that was given.  This will blow your mind.

Wiki:

Maximillian "Max" Cohen (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), the story's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, is a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login who believes that everything in nature can be understood through numbers. He is capable of doing simple arithmetic calculations involving large numbers in his head. Max also suffers from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, as well as extreme You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Other than a woman living next door who sometimes speaks to him, Max's only social interaction is with Sol Robeson (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), his old mathematics mentor.
Max begins making stock predictions based on the calculations of his computer, Euclid. In the middle of printing out his picks, Euclid suddenly crashes after spitting out a seemingly random You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login-digit number, as well as a single pick at one-tenth its current value. Disgusted, Max tosses out the printout of the number. The next morning, he checks the financial pages and sees that the pick Euclid made was accurate. He searches desperately for the printout but cannot find it. Sol becomes unnerved when Max mentions the string of numbers, asking if the string was 216 digits long. When Max questions him about the string, Sol indicates that he came across such a number many years ago. He urges Max to slow down and try taking a break.
At a coffee shop, Max meets Lenny Meyer (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login who coincidentally does mathematical research on the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Lenny demonstrates some simple You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the correspondence of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to numbers, and explains how some people believe that the Torah is a string of numbers that form a code sent by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Max takes an interest when he realizes that some of the number concepts Lenny discusses are similar to other mathematical concepts, such as the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Max is also met by agents of a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login firm that are interested in his work. One of the agents, Marcy Dawson, offers Max a powerful classified computer chip called "Ming Mecca" in exchange for the results of his work, which Max eventually accepts.
Using the chip, Max has Euclid analyze mathematical patterns in the Torah. Euclid spits out the 216-digit number before crashing again. When his computer refuses to print out the number, Max begins to write it down. Midway through the writing, Max realizes that he knows the pattern, undergoes a sudden You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, and passes out. Thereafter, Max appears to become clairvoyant and is able to visualize the stock market patterns he had been searching for. But his headaches also increase in intensity, and he discovers a strange vein-like bulge protruding from his right temple. Max has a falling out with Sol after the latter urges him to quit his work.
Dawson and her agents grab Max on the street, and try to force him to explain the 216-digit number. They had found the original printout and had been trying to use it to manipulate the stock market in their favor, but as a result, caused it to crash. Although Max is held at gunpoint, Lenny drives by and rescues him. However, Lenny and his companions make similar demands on Max to give them the number. They finally reveal their intentions: they believe the number was meant for them to bring about the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, as the number represents the unspeakable name of God. Max refuses, insisting that whatever the source of the number is, it has been revealed to him alone.
Max flees and tries to visit Sol, only to find that he has died. Max searches his house and finds mathematical scribblings similar to his own. On a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, with its pieces arranged in an You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, Max finds a piece of paper with the 216-digit number. Driven to the brink of madness, Max experiences another headache and resists the urge to take his You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Believing that the number and the headaches are linked, Max tries to concentrate on the number through the pain. After passing out, Max has a vision of himself standing in a white void and repeating the digits of the number. The vision ends with Max hugging his neighbor, who turns out to be an illusion. Max stands alone in his trashed apartment. Giving up, Max burns the paper with the number, and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login himself in the right temple with a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
Later, a little girl with a calculator approaches Max in a park asking math problems. Max smiles and reveals that he can no longer perform complex mental calculations. He observes the trees blowing in the breeze, at peace.

Reminds me of, "No man can see God and live." :lol:  My mathematics son has said that in the past, some mathematicians have gone literally mad trying to figure out some of these mysteries of numbers. I believe in this hoax, MJ is introducing us to the fact that EVERYTHING is connected because God is the Artist, and tapestry weaver. The threads appear tangled from our under-side perspective, but in the end we will see the top and find that HIStory is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

Just the release of 1998 alone connects to MJ, a code year. Being a chosen one to reveal these pi numbers connects to MJ and Ron Wyatt's unique claims as well.  Perhaps Front is hinting at MJ's connection to infinity. Infinity is woven throughout some of MJ's poems, as if he knows something nobody else does.  God has revealed specific things to various prophets throughout history--it's his methodology. Using ordinary people.  Back and Front say prophets still walk among us. In Jesus' day, most called him a prophet.
Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 06:03:00 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 30, 2012, 06:15:29 PM
Sarahli, I do find your post intriguing.

I agree that MJ is the one to lift that veil of understanding these mysteries, including Revelation.  Six more signs to go--can hardly wait!

Front’s pics in that particular post---  Vastness of space (galaxies), pi  in its infiniteness,  birth of the new man (immortal), 12:21 (the end of the this age) before the thousand year reign of Christ, and “Truth will prevail = Time”.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 04, 2012, 04:44:17 PM
Hey Mr. Front, you better be working on that 'ocean' snippet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 04, 2012, 09:54:55 PM

As a matter of fact, just a couple of days ago, I was sitting for a few minutes to watch TV with my husband, and a commercial came on, and I heard EXACTLY the first bar or two of the first snippet Front posted, that is the piano playing right after the ocean waves.  Either my husband was clicking channels as usual, or it was part of a commercial IDK, but I totally perked up my ears.Gina, I really think that Front knows what he's doing with these snippets. Just go with the flow, until we find the other clues that go with them, at the proper time. I trust Front, and believe he has tricks up his sleeve.

Ok we'll make the 1000 $ fifty/fifty  :lol:
I should be so angry yet I am amuzed. Just like about my "BFF" BlackJack  >:( :lol:
Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 02:49:26 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

February 05, 2012, 03:06:26 PM
Sarahli, I do find your post intriguing.

I agree that MJ is the one to lift that veil of understanding these mysteries, including Revelation.  Six more signs to go--can hardly wait!

Front’s pics in that particular post---  Vastness of space (galaxies), pi  in its infiniteness,  birth of the new man (immortal), 12:21 (the end of the this age) before the thousand year reign of Christ, and “Truth will prevail = Time”.

Thank you MJonmind. I have been thinking a bit more about all of this and in view of the recent developments some of the things Front said can have a new, more complete meaning:

Thinking about Pi, it relates to a circle's circumference, so I thought about the Earth:

Front said: "Just as the Earth is sure to rotate on its axis, the resurrection of a true King will indeed proclaim Hi(s)Story"

Immortality = Infinity = Pi

Front: "p.s.s. Did you know that the peacock is an ancient symbol of immortality? some Historical Romanesque and Byzantine churches are adorned with peacocks reflecting this significance of incorruptibility. One might even say…………INvincible!    also, did you know that the butterfly is symbol of Resurrection? [...]"

This also makes me think of what The Sign said in his post, that there will be no more death on Earth, that people will not grow old.

Front: "the resurrection of a true King will indeed proclaim Hi(s)Story…and the truth shall be heard in ALL corners of the Earth."

This also links to the 1st Sign about the second coming.

Front: "The sun will rise again, bigger and brighter, emblazoned in gold"

This could be a reference to the Ark of the Covenant.

Front: "Momentarily, the world will quake, for there will be a cosmic shift in "dogma"

This is probably referring to Armageddon, the lifting of the veil in order to reveal the truth and a new way of thinking.

Front: "and so the Theory of 7 continues................."

Again in light of recent revelations we are now at the beginning of the first of 7 signs, we have been talking about the 7th Sabbath day and the 7 day Adventist church has been mentioned.

I have found a video about a former Illuminati who is now a 7 day adventist. I still have to watch it entirely, but I think it can be interesting to see how and why this person has changed. It kind of represents the turning of the pyramid upside down 666 into 999.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW5F0C22_Ss&feature=related[/youtube]

"Only those who have been diligent students of the Scriptures and who have received the love of the truth will be shielded from the powerful delusion that takes the world captive. By the Bible testimony these will detect the deceiver in his disguise.To all the testing time will come. By the sifting of temptation the genuine Christian will be revealed. Are the people of God now so firmly established upon His Word that they would not yield to the evidence of their senses?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
February 05, 2012, 06:17:55 PM
Sarahli,

The video you posted with Mark Cleminson is great.  You have such good posts.  He ties a lot of things together such as history,illuminati teachings, and bible prophecy.  He's also a seventh day adventist.  He said the Muslims declared them to be the people of the bible.  The ones to follow during the end times. 

He also talked about the wheel of life.  Which he said is the reincarnation wheel.   This might be what front is talking about with the circle and Pi and infinity.   A re-incarnation cycle.  Maybe this goes with what The Sign said about no one on earth growing old.  I see you thought so too Sarahli.

He even says things will be "black and white" pretty soon.  You have to choose who you will follow God/christ or Satan/Lucifer.  I liked his story about the masons or group coming to get him.  All he had to do was say that his soul belonged to God and he wasn't going to give it to them.  They then left him alone !  Well, did anyone else see the post that Dante Jackson sent with Dorothy from the wizard of Oz ?  If you look at her face she is in total shock or amazement.  Why didn't anyone tell her from the start that all she had to do was click her heels together 3 times !!!  SO IT'S PROBABLY SIMPLE FOR US TOO, and it's really not too scary anymore.  He also talked about being able to levitate, do astral projection, being clairvoyant, and telepathic and how he thought it was normal !!!!!!

Everything is getting clearer and clearer each day.  I hope all deceptions are exposed or unveiled just like Mark said in the video. 

Love you All

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
February 05, 2012, 06:25:16 PM
Of course.....an evolutionary process heading toward the recognition of the cosmic consciousness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
February 05, 2012, 09:23:25 PM
Yes, MaryK.

The next step in evolution or evolving  and maybe a lot of hidden truths will be revealed.

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Sarahli

February 06, 2012, 01:37:01 PM
Thank you very much Dontwalkaway.  bearhug

I'm still trying to figure out Front's galaxy picture, but for now when I was reading this verse today, I saw his picture in my mind LOL

For everything comes from him and exists by his power and is intended for his glory. All glory to him forever! Amen.
Romans 11:36

"He (God) has formed a universe that is eminently adapted to declare his glory. It evinces infinite power in its creation; and it is suited to fill the mind with ever-growing wonder and gladness in its contemplation. The sacred writers were filled with rapture when they contemplated it; and all the discoveries of astronomy, and geology, and science in general, in modern times, are suited to carry forward the wonder, and fill the lips with new expressions of praise. The universe is vast and grand enough to occupy the thoughts forever. How little do we know of the wonders of his creation, even pertaining to this little world; to our own bodies and souls; to the earth, the ocean, the beast and the reptile, the bird and the insect; how much less of that amazing view of worlds and systems which modern astronomy has opened to our view, the vast starry frame which the eye can penetrate for millions and millions of miles, and where it finds world piled on world, and system rising above system, in wonderful order and grandeur, and where the utmost power of the telescope can as yet find no bounds."

(Barnes' Notes on the Bible)
--

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

February 08, 2012, 02:15:39 AM
On 31st December Front posted this:

If you're not a religious person…it matters not!

If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!
If you're a religious person, have faith in God.
If you're not, then have faith in Michael.
If your faith is crumbling and you choose to leave your KNOWING (not beLIEving--- but "KNOWING"--- because, as I've stated many times before, believing & knowing are 2 different things) behind to disintegrate into dust…might as well say goodbye now because you won't make to the "other side".

@Front, regarding the bit I put in bold - it really doesn't seem like that here any more. I could use some of your 'light' because I feel like I don't really have a place here anymore. It seems to matter very much if one is a religious person.  Thoughts such as I have on God/religion are not welcome here any more and I have no desire to offend those of other beliefs or tread where I'm not wanted. There seems little balance in discussions now since direction was abruptly changed on 21st January.  If I have to 'say goodbye', because I don't agree with the vocal majority, if I don't make it to 'the other side', whatever that may be, so be it, but it won't be because I've lost faith in Michael. He will do what he set out to do whether I'm included or not. I'll still be watching.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions