Grace

Re: Official back & Front thread
January 24, 2012, 04:03:15 PM
Wish & BTC: look at the tweeted pic - he caught exactly the gesture I meant. It happens twelve times (or 24 if you like to count each hour) a day, each time in a new position:

Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:05:19 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

curls

January 24, 2012, 04:28:03 PM
I would think the 18 is simply the date setting on the watch, i.e the 18th of the month. You'll see there's a 7 on the one wishing star posted!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 25, 2012, 05:37:11 PM
I just want to talk about Front’s posts in light of TS’s Sign #1 post. With every new piece of insight that TS gives, I believe we need to go through older posts to gain clearer understanding. TS says Jesus is Michael the Archangel. But it seems to me that Back/Front/TS’s use of the name ‘Michael’ could be for either Michael Jackson or Michael Archangel, and is somewhat ambiguous and linked subtly but not obviously. Here are some posts of Front that I believe illustrate some of this hinting that they—the two Michael’s are one and the same.

Dec. 31
tick-tock, tick-tock……..
 We must remember tIME is of the essence--- but in THIS case it is also our best friend. A few years may seem like a long time, but it's all relative when you consider the magnitude of the global effects to come for generations after the execution of this meticulously planned feat. Rest ASSURED, we WILL get to the other side of that "Red Sea".

If you're not a religious person…it matters not!
 If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!

If you're a religious person, have faith in God.
 If you're not, then
have faith in Michael.
The journey is a bumpy ride indeed, and it's bound to get uncomfortable at times…..but let's remember who the "driver" is…Michael will get us all home safely.

Oct. 22

HIm. We. Connected as One.
 The King will not back down until it's done.

Oct. 12

p.s. Front is of the STRONG opinion that the KINGdom never wanted this "Great Divide"--it was inevitable--- I assure you, Michael would NOT WANT this! however, this too shall be righted in tIME…….

Oct. 5

"You'll never break me 'cause I'm Unbreakable." --- The Greatest (on HIatus)
(I just thought I’d throw this one in here because of the “HI”, maybe a Hi from Michael!)

Sept. 27
Today, the news coverage repeatedly showed a photograph of Michael BEHIND the camera--- a still scene from TII. "Whatever Happens"…remember that Mr. Jackson Is in CONTROL. Remember who's running the show. We'll get through this together. This IS It!!!

Sept. 24

To date, there have been many KEYS recently revealed not only within this thread--but also in other threads as well. Rest assured, the path has been CLEARED---and that path leads to that (home) sweet (home) resonance of "snick-clack".

Many "KEYS",,,many "DOORS" ----- they lead to the same "sanctuary".

(To me the sanctuary is the holy of holies where is the Ark of the Covanent.)

Sept. 15
BUT…..let's remember who the "driver" is----> Michael Jackson will get us all home safely.

Sept. 13

One might analogize Truth, in this "case"--literally!--with a jigsaw puzzle --- much like the one on the home page of this board. Each piece contains a small entity of the whole Truth (the big picture). There are many shapes & sizes that formulate the puzzle (Truth) in its entirety; and while every one of those singular pieces have their place, they cannot connect individually until the adjoining piece is turned and inserted properly. Therefore, while a 20/20 vision of understanding seems only relevant in hindsight, it can indeed be achieved while holding those stray puzzle pieces in your hand…..IF you look hard enough. A mathematical equation, for instance, can be solved for the missing X or Y based on the given numbers.

Sept. 7

A TRUE chess player always foresees the moves of his opponent(s) and, therefore, can OUT-THINK them before they have a chance to execute their so-called "strategic" plan. In THIS instance, there will only be one true King calling "checkmate". Watch the pawns scatter like spiders.....................

Sept. 3

p.s. by the time this is over, we'll all have nicknames for everyone here, and we'll celebrate wearing little nickname tags as we mingle & munch on BAMcake….. how's that sound?  Description: rr/
 p.s.s. Alas, more "serious" stuff to come……………..

Sept. 1

The "substance" shall be revealed when each layer has been completed, for it is simmering to perfection and cannot be disturbed until the final product is executed in its entirety.
  p.s. we are watchin'…..but so are they. 
Description: :?

Aug. 31
Stand at the crossroads (intersection between "worlds") and look (SEE); ask for the ancient paths (UNDERSTAND)………..
 …..ask where the good way is (PERCEIVE)

…….and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls (deLIVErance).
 -Jeremiah 6:16

July 26
The 7-day feast shall arrive when The King deems it appropriate.  Description: 8)And,Trust Me!, the table WILL be SET…and the PIE shall be cooked to perfection!
(Is this the 7th and final feast—Tabernacles?)

July 23
Ladies, if you need something to hold onto,  Description: 8)Backstroke with yours truly into the new Frontier.  Description: ;)
(Could the new Frontier be the other side, promised land he refers to elsewhere?)

July 15
Instead, perhaps it should be said that THOSE dates give meaning to a different kind of "BAM"--- to Be Aware the Most. Capiche?
Again, for the 9837615th TIME…..no one from THIS end of the screen ever ever---do I make myself clear?---EVER! said to take these words as dogmatic Truth. Au contraire! Be aware. Doubt. Observe. Analyze every letter/number/keystroke. The PROOF will be---yes, in the custard pie! Description: :lol:--- but also in the proclamation of The King's return.

Like I said some pages back, and Souza has stated it as well on page 77, there is no "spoon". Only small crumbs to digest along the pathway. Sometimes it is only when we BACKtrack that we find ourselves standing in the foreFRONT of cognizance, which would otherwise be A-B-S-T-R-A-C-T.

(I think this should apply to the Sign #1 post as well, observing till all 7 signs are shown.)

We're all in this together. We'll make it through <----BELIEVE THAT!

July 4

1 Corinthians 3:9-15 <----Some possible elements to consider….. What do these verses mean to you? How do they relate to the hoax? How does (did?) Michael apply this scripture in his life? At what point(s) in his life was this most prevalently illustrated through his accomplishments and foresights to erect current HIStory for a future foundation of HIS  "Independence Day"?
1 Corinthians 3:9-15 (NIV)
9 For we are co-workers in God’s service; you are God’s field, God’s building.10 By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care. 11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.12 If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, 13 their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. 14 If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward. 15 If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.

(MJ sees himself building on Jesus/Michael Archangel's foundation.)

July 2

The "pie" (or Pi---whichever way you choose to slice it!) is coming along just fine. Are you ready for the "7-day feast"?

Revelation 21:4

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
 ……….the NEW has already began.

June 18
The world {r}evolves as time progresses---a "momental modifier". So too do individuals and PLANS. To expect everything to be EXACTLY as it was 5 years ago with absolutely NO deviations is a precursor for failure to comprehend and decipher. There is logic and reason in everything I have posted…according to PLAN. You'll see. Wait until the "PIE" is done before you predict the "taste" with haste. Please be patient as the NEW 7DT continues…………….

June 16

Past, present & future
 Hi(s)Story shall be told

dates, events, numbers intertwine
 and whispers shall unfold……….
tHE sun begInS to dawn again on the sEven day tHEoRy………………

p.s. That's all the light to be shed for now. When the sun rises, in order to appreciate its breathtaking existence, we must not look directly at it; we must not take it all in at once but hue by hue. Until…..its vibrancy is revealed subtlety---ray by ray.

(“He’s here!” Love it!)

June 11
The sun will rise again, bigger and brighter, emblazoned in gold…like a beacon whose physical existence was provisionally "extinguished"…but never forgotten. Those "flames" are the heart of the passionate inferno of resurgence that awaits. Some things are not meant to be ascertained but to be envisaged through delicate whispers. Just as the Earth is sure to rotate on its axis, the resurrection of a true King will indeed proclaim Hi(s)Story…and the truth shall be heard in ALL corners of the Earth. Momentarily, the world will quake, for there will be a cosmic shift in "dogma". Time is of the essence, but patience is a viture in [r]evolutionary milestones. Until then, from beyond the gates of that KINGdom----> whispers shall be heard…………….

June 5

Worry not, my friends…..Michael Jackson will be fine---from Front to Back, top to bottom, left to right---an "Invincible" cube, you might say.

June 4

Michael Jackson is a man of many names.....of many sides and dimensions (much like that "CUBE" that he is NOT in)..... I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Description: ;)
In the words of Michael Jackson --- "The best is yet to come".

Bis zum ende……..

June 3

Throughout the History of time, there has been an ongoing battle between GOOD and EVIL. Prophets have walked among us pre-June 25 and continue to walk among us --- physically in the flesh OR implied through Faith. They walk the face of the Earth with a message --- Love for all human-kind….. and deLIVErance; the common denominator of Prophetic messages.

The world listened when Michael fought his battles with UNdying determination ---and JUSTICE prevailed. And they listened to his message. BUt they did NOT listen close enough! SOME people only "heard" (half truths)…… while others truly "listened" (Truth!)  ---- they got the whole enchilada.

That battle is still being fought……just on a different layer of the "enchilada".

Believing and knowing are two different things. Don't take my word as conclusive evidence. The proof will be provided in future HIStory……….

June 2
TRUTH.......

".....But first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth.

No one supports me against them....
 except Michael, your Prince"----(King).
 ---- Daniel 10:21

A VISION.........

"At that time Michael shall stand up…...the great prince (King) who stands watch(ing)……
 And there shall be a time of trouble…..
 And at that time……" ---Daniel 12:1

…deLIVEerance!

"Michael in contending with the dEVIL…..
 dared not bring against him a reviling accusation……" -Jude 9

REVELATION...... <<<justice prevails.

"War broke out in heaven….Michael and his angels fought with the dragons and his angels ---but they did NOT prevail…" ---Revelation 12:7-8

They say History repeats itself; it's already written.

"We're takin' over, we have the TRUTH
 This IS the Mission."  ----- The Greatest (on Hiatus)

June 1
He never left!
 The King is King of making magic ----- Front, Back, Sideways, Left and Center. NEVER forget that!

The GREATEST entertainer in the world makes the world his stage........on an ILLusional Front.
 Bad health? I don't think so!

Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 05:47:41 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2012, 07:56:27 AM
Speaking of Mickey...Donte posted this pic on this blog today (he re-blogged it from Jaafar's blog...who also posted it today):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Something tells me we're not the only ones watchin' lol.

@MJonmind...thanks for the great re-cap of some of Front's posts.  As he once said, 'interpretation is KEY'...I just wish some things weren't so open to interpretation lol.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

January 26, 2012, 08:03:42 AM
Speaking of Mickey...Donte posted this pic on this blog today (he re-blogged it from Jaafar's blog...who also posted it today):

@MJonmind...thanks for the great re-cap of some of Front's posts.  As he once said, 'interpretation is KEY'...I just wish some things weren't so open to interpretation lol.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Ear's lookin' at you!

OK....that was total pre-coffee.  But, I get so excited at the Disney stuff and any art related things make me even more so!
Thank you for the post BTC!
Have a beautiful day!

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2012, 08:33:58 AM
Love and blessings to you ALWAYS Wish!

I knew you'd like the painting...and I know you can make more 'sense' of it than I ever could lol.

Have a BAMtastic day friend!

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 26, 2012, 10:44:20 AM

Wow! thanks for this BTC!!  :) so many Mickey references lately...yet what do they mean? I mean besides the connection to Elvis and besides just simple "signs" that we're being "ear-watched" lol @ Wishingstar :lol:
Or maybe we should take them as they are? there's nothing more than that^^ lol I think we're trying too hard to find more meaning than there actually is! lol

What you said regarding Front, reminded me of ELVIS's words about coincidences:

"I never believed that anything was a coincidence.
There's a reason for everything that happens dreams tells us that
we've got to be smart enough to interpret."

Pretty similar ...huh?  smiley_spider
Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 10:46:03 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 26, 2012, 10:52:10 AM
@Sim...and of course, we can't forget Back's opinion about coincidences lol. 

If nothing is coincidence, then that would mean that it's NOT just a coincidence this pic was posted by two Jacksons today, following a board discussion about Mickey  smiley_spider  /cook/.

My brain hurts lol.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 26, 2012, 11:38:19 AM
We've seen that pic before. Isn't it supposed to be Vincent Van Gogh? It was posted somewhere back over last summer when we were looking at Michael's art. I feel like one of these players posted it on Twitter at that time... something like that.

At that time, someone on the board made the connection to the Blanket web cam tape from 2010 where Blanket says something about Van Gogh and cutting off his ear. Anyone else remember this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

January 26, 2012, 11:42:53 AM
yep, I remember that. And I'm sure there was a van gogh picture in an interview with Jermaine and Halima  on the wall behind them . We have it  somewhere in the forum archives.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2012, 08:04:17 PM
yep, I remember that. And I'm sure there was a van gogh picture in an interview with Jermaine and Halima  on the wall behind them . We have it  somewhere in the forum archives.

definitely do have a thread about this, or at least has come up in an old thread. i read about this in the archives about 3 months ago.

very interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

January 27, 2012, 02:11:36 AM
Boy do I love the colors in the Van Gogh painting above! Amazing.  Is it Nelson de la Nuez's?

Then there was this pic from Nelson de la Nuez:

In the Larry King/Jermaine interview wasn't it this bandage portrait in the background?

How about "Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears."  [size=78%]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/size]
Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 02:15:20 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

January 27, 2012, 04:18:25 AM
Speaking about Mickey Mouse I would like to share some pictures. That one from CM court we have seen already, but maybe it is good to see that again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

emulik

January 27, 2012, 06:11:34 AM
Do we have TV stand for our "MJ hoax death family" house? What about this one:
I hope that Front will be satisfied too..
Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 06:21:21 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

everlastinglove_MJ

January 27, 2012, 07:57:43 AM
I think the Mickey watch is an iPod Nano watch:

*if you scroll down through the site, you can see it listed
Just found that interesting and thought I'd throw that out here.......looks like an older version too ;)

Blessings

PS> what is the time on the watch listed on the thread (not this picture I have)...8:40? I can't tell........
There is also a Louis Vuitton belt buckle in the photo....Disneyland Paris anyone?  : )

There is also a Louis Vuitton belt buckle in the photo....Disneyland Paris anyone?  : )

A Mickey watch  :arrow: Watch Mickey. A sign?
Disneyland Paris .. quite possible. I'd better take a close look at Mickey when I'm there on March 2 :geek:
Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 08:02:05 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions