MJonmind

Re: Official back & Front thread
January 18, 2012, 02:29:39 PM
Curls quoted
So it's high time I faced my chronic indecision and made a choice of Dickinson Poem of the Week (and, yes, bought my own copy of the Complete Poems). From a possible 1,775, I've picked number 1,400, the one that begins "What mystery pervades a well!"
77  :lol:   It's unavoidable!

Suspicious mind
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh, what mystery pervades a well!
it's a deep subject

Standard answer.  Can you dig it? :D

BeTheChange
"The more I learn, the less I know"

Since I started "leaving no stone unturned" about 10 years ago especially on-line, I’ve always said that my favorite saying was, "The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know."

Great helps Wishingstar, Curls, and Anna!
Wishingstar, add to your list—“No pain, no gain.” /pull hair/

To me, this poem is another proof that Front is Michael.  The sheer depth of his knowledge of poetry is astounding.  And we know MJ loves reading rare books, classics, poetry, many heavy profound subjects.  The context of his post was not only the timing of all the conundrum of arguing over who TS/Front is--splashing into so many threads for many days leading to exhaustion and frustration here (as MaryK alluded to--well=the source), but also I had just before him, commented on the unity feeling I had here as if we were all together in a disaster situation and were forced to get along. This disaster I spoke of was in the desert fighting against raw nature and the need for water.  How many trolls/wandering on-line trouble makers are fluent in heavy profound poetry?  I really enjoyed the poem and the comparison to the hoax, but I admit I'm slim-pickings in poetry knowledge.  Just my thoughts.
Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 02:40:22 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2012, 03:28:02 PM
@MJonmind......
no pain, no gain.....very true!  My brain hurts at times, lol.  It's a "use it or lose it" thing for me.  I thanked Front for exercising my brain....I clearly need it, lol.  Thanks for your post!  It's not only the depth of knowledge, but the subtleness in which that knowledge is used that intrigues me about Front.  He can be very "in your face" at times, or subtle as a lamb.  Which is all very Michaelish for sure :)
You're so funny "slim-pickings"  I feel that way on so much....great way to put it.
Hope you have a beautiful day/evening! 

Blessings Always

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2012, 04:35:38 PM
8-)

Oh, what mystery pervades a well!

;)

“It is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma!”
Because of the "trees" in our way, this well seems too deep and dangerous at times. Care to help us with some truth?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 18, 2012, 06:19:44 PM
A metaphor to describe human nature?, the notion that the more we think we know someone, the less you really know about the person. :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 19, 2012, 12:19:36 AM
Wishingstar
Don't feel badly for unbeLIEvers. 
BeLIEvers may come to find and regret
all the time spent on the hoax.  Because
we really don't know Michael at all.

.........Or, maybe that was all a waste of time and
Front is simply meaning to say:
If we're not careful, we might fall into the
rabbit hole and drown....it's deep.

Then I'm in deep, and to "drown" would be a great adventure! :lol: 

He can be very "in your face" at times, or subtle as a lamb.

How do Front/TS bashers miss all this?  They come through with tanks, never noticing the magnificently beautiful!

Wishingstar, thanks for your kind words!
Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 12:21:20 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2012, 12:50:23 AM
Wishingstar
Don't feel badly for unbeLIEvers. 
BeLIEvers may come to find and regret
all the time spent on the hoax.  Because
we really don't know Michael at all.

.........Or, maybe that was all a waste of time and
Front is simply meaning to say:
If we're not careful, we might fall into the
rabbit hole and drown....it's deep.

Then I'm in deep, and to "drown" would be a great adventure! :lol: 

He can be very "in your face" at times, or subtle as a lamb.

How do Front/TS bashers miss all this?  They come through with tanks, never noticing the magnificently beautiful!

Wishingstar, thanks for your kind words!

Awe.....you're most welcome.  I guess that makes two of us down the well so far, lol! 
Yes, bashers always fail to see the beauty in front of their eyes.  Even if you don't believe in Front....read the poem.  When was the last time you sat and truly read a great work of literature....let alone dissected it.  It's great to expand the mind....even if you do not like Front or TS.  I always try to learn something new each day....this hoax has never once failed me on that. 
Have a great evening......you're a sweetheart!

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 19, 2012, 08:20:51 AM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 19, 2012, 03:28:18 PM

...those who know him, know him less the nearer him they get. 

who are you and why are you  making fun of me...I said the same thing last week and I have this impession somebody's watching/mocking me suspicious// errrr errrr

From MJonmind
To me, this poem is another proof that Front is Michael

I'm getting strange vibrations from Front  suspicious//.

@Front - you are having the time of your life don't you /pull hair/ ??? I hope it's good for you.

Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 03:36:04 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 19, 2012, 03:56:26 PM
[...]
This is one of my favorite movies, and I've seen it about 10 times.  The Flight of the Phoenix - trailer:
What I love the most about this is that Hugh Laurie (Dr. House) is in it and did you see the release date of the movie?  :) November 24th, 2004!!
ooh Don't I just love this NO. 24 that keeps popping up everywhere around the hoax!!!?? :lol:
And 24 November 2004 = 2+4+1+1+2+4 = 14;  AND: 14 = 7+ 7 ----)) 77 :lol:

I posted several photo-montages about this film ^^ in relation to the Phoenix and of course MJ & Elvis, here on this topic (scroll the page down towards the bottom): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 04:01:13 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

_Anna_

January 19, 2012, 11:23:41 PM
Before any of my words get twisted, I want to say that I always enjoyed BACK's angry posts and his so called "bad language" was never seen as bad for me, because he spoke the truth, he used it constructively, to express his anger towards those who bashed Katherine, towards many figures in media who were spitting shit allover about Michael. They were epic, grande, for an important issue. His ability to  use his words was always amazing and still now, reading again his posts, I get a good vibe from him.

From what I understood, there are people here on the forum and maybe not only here, who bash Souza for being an illuminati puppet or working for Sony. I first almost laughed at the accusations when I saw them here on the forum but I don't really think she was talking about the "doggy" from that pathetic blog. I wouldn't waste my time with such things, because ignorance is ignorance and they will never get on the right path no matter how much you feel the need to verbally duel them in order to prove us something. This is not  a proof of anything, on the contrary.

I know that, at least for me, the situation in life goes like: "little people - little problems, big people- big problems" - and it applies involuntarily.

I won't get into word analysis anymore with you. For me it's disappointing what I see. You made a big compilation of the "bad" words you used here over time + 2 or 3 of BACK's words and thought to press the enter button. While reading this post of you, I almost have the feeling of being tired, like reading a remake novel, like reading the same thing said over and over again with the same words put in other order. I almost had a deja-vu sensation. The same words of your old posts and a few from BACK mixed up in other order (even the 411 thing from BACK).I don't know if anyone understands my point. I don't bash, I am not here for that, but I cannot shut up at what I see here happening.

BACK was unexpected,  he had a huge vocabulary and every time I read his posts I get the feeling like he had so much to say that a bandwidth was too little for him to express himself. Like he had so much to say, that the words were always his best weapon.

These being said, I want to tell everyone that this was no bashing from my part, just genuine observations, thoughts. I don't know who Front is but I will now leave this topic by saying that BACK is BACK and I always said that he's one of those few people who cannot be imitated. No one can try copy BACK and go along with it a long time. This is something that I always said

To the blog authors & their "anonymous" puppet commentators:

It's really a shame when fellow members of this forum and/or so-called "fans" crank out the mindless drivel and preposterous ASSumptions contained in a certain "blog"…much like tabloid trash ASSociates, they hide their intentions/names/sources behind "anonymous" smokescreens --- yet their little "facts" constantly spew from their mouths like diarrhea. I SUGGEST printing out your "precious" BLOG on paper----it can be put to better use, rather than taking up valuable bandwidth: toilet paper for wiping the cake-dried shit off your face. Try removing your head from your ass for once, Mr./Ms. FACT FINDER. Here's a 411 for you and your little circus freak show of "anonymous" groupie AZZ-CLOWNS----> be careful what you dish…..you might just find a big ol' plate of Karma staring you back in the face ---- with a side of eat shit, and choke-on-it dip.

If you get off in attempting to belittle yours truly, so be it. I've been called worse than your elementary insults, and your non-sensical babbling is BORING. However…..when it results in congregating a little circus bandwagon and provokes members to turn on EACH OTHER…that's quite another thing!

Ludicrous accusations & name-calling among members of this board --- furthermore, FROM members of this board --- when we reside in the same "house" as part of the same "family" is an outcry of hypocrisy! This is such a low blow below the belt to admin/mods/members of the the forum, who have worked so diligently and given their valuable time, passionate hearts, and incredible minds to make this place what it is today. MJ would be DEVASTATED at this cold-hearted hostility!!!

I would not--AT ALL!--be surprised if there was a certain name (or 3) in the tabloid arena behind the writers and/or comments of that blog. If I'm right--- and I'm 99.99999999999999% sure that I am--- your writing skills have diminished IMMENSELY. It's not even tabloid garbage--it's one notch BELOW it-----> wanna-be TABLOID TRASH. Aww, can't sell your tabloid fiction for toilet paper anymore…..now you've resorted to free "e-tabloids" in the form of a blog. P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C.

As for the "anonymous" puppet commentators and people who register on this forum with only one intention---- to stir up the shit and then wallow in your own pot squealing like a pig because you derive great orgasmic pleasure from basking in the mud-slinging………………………..

4 words----> GET. THE. FUQ. OUT.
Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 11:37:20 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 20, 2012, 12:28:09 AM
to stir up the shit and then wallow in your own pot squealing like a pig because you derive great orgasmic pleasure from basking in the mud-slinging………………………..

I dunno Anna, I thought that was pretty epic...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

January 20, 2012, 12:38:10 AM

EPIC
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

January 20, 2012, 01:11:09 AM
Front's post on the other thread was awesome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Front

January 20, 2012, 07:42:18 PM
Front promised a gentle light in times of darkness. In keeping with that promise, I hope this can offer at least some tranquility amidst the turbulence. Worry not---this too shall pass, regardless of the stones that are cast. Though your feet may hurt on the rocky terrain, the other side is smooth as glass…..

‪Parallel lives, parallel paths‬
And for so long a one-way looking glass
In the mysterious depths of time and space
Footsteps converge to reveal a face
The mirror, no more a one-way reflection
Wiped free of smudges and deception
How I long for that day of transformation…
A Godly utopia without degradation
A collective heart
One love, one race
No matter the color of your face
Contradicting opinions with peaceful notions
Humility + respect = a powerful potion
Many residents, one home
We come and go
Despite it all, I want you to know
We'll see this through 'til the end
And we shall see the light again
friendly