Re: Official back & Front thread
January 13, 2012, 08:09:16 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you Emulik.  bearhug

Here's Front's snippet for download in mp3 format: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In streaming: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
thank you sarahli for the link!!!
now i can hear it lol
huggs n love n faih to you
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2012, 08:18:21 AM
@Sarahli...great analysis of the Victory album cover.  The 'Can You Feel It' video (the full version) is full of symbolism and I see something 'new' every time I watch it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssoQ8pW-AD8[/youtube]

@Front...we all wrapped up our game of 'hide and seek' in the house and you're the only one that is still missing.  Come out, come out...wherever you are  /white flag/

With L.O.V.E. always.
agree can you feel it is full of symbolism as well as torture..
the bubbles with ppl in them and objects remind me of the Michael cd cover..
huggs n love n faith
suzz
also can you feel it peak on the US Billboard Hot 100 at #77
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 13, 2012, 08:48:42 AM
Just a quick update for everyone...  :)

Front always talks about "Light" in times of "darkness" and most recently on January 5 he posted this:"Remember the story contained in my previous post. Darkness fell across the land of Egypt--- but they survived. Light shall illuminate OUR land again, too."

And Paris tweeted 8 hours ago: "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 13, 2012, 09:18:22 AM
@Sarahli...great analysis of the Victory album cover.  The 'Can You Feel It' video (the full version) is full of symbolism and I see something 'new' every time I watch it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssoQ8pW-AD8[/youtube]

@Front...we all wrapped up our game of 'hide and seek' in the house and you're the only one that is still missing.  Come out, come out...wherever you are  /white flag/

With L.O.V.E. always.
agree can you feel it is full of symbolism as well as torture..
the bubbles with ppl in them and objects remind me of the Michael cd cover..
huggs n love n faith
suzz
also can you feel it peak on the US Billboard Hot 100 at #77
ok a lil off topic but found out that Madonna on her songs sorry[youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5OPMI13qng&ob=av2e][/youtube] material girl[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N6jHsAU63g[/youtube] and 4 minutes[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHHUhcV2eVY&ob=av2n[/youtube] use samples of can you feel it..
rihanna on her song hard[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcwd_Nz6Zog&ob=av2e[/youtube] also used can you feel it in that song..
ok back on topic lol
huggs n love n faith to all
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 13, 2012, 09:54:37 AM
As requested-----

just for fun---- "Official Hoax MiX Snippet" ;)

crank it up LOUD……. 

Put on your dancin' shoes
If you so choose
Do the Hokey-Pokey Hoax Hustle
Army of L.O.V.E. can't lose

Media wants to feast their eyes on this
While we do the Hokey-Pokey Hoax Mix
But wait, it cannot be confirmed
What happened to early bird gets the worm?
Nah, better not report it--think about it over some rum
But no matter what you write, you still sound dumb

Shake it like this
To the left, to the right
Do the Hokey-Pokey Hoax Mix
From the back to the front
Move 'til you get mag-funked

Groove to the "beat" outside the "box"
Spinning like clockwork, tick-tock, tick-tock
This ain't no line dance
Those sons-a-b*tches don't stand a chance

:lol:  geek/

:lol:

Front, you're the bomb!   ;D

Weeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :lol:
Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 10:08:01 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2012, 10:53:48 AM
@sarahli...thanks for the conversion.....much appreciated!  Yes, when I first read the post last night I figured we were in for a treat of MJ beat-boxing : )  I have been listening to Immortal a lot this past week......there is something very familiar in this snippet to that CD.  I can't quite put my finger on it yet.....maybe something to do with Immortal's Dancing Machine or Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'.......something is there.  It's really funny that this snippet is percussion heavy (or at least it is to me)....I just said to someone this week how much I like the percussion rhythms on Immortal, lol.  I said this to a non-believer outside of forum.  Here is Immortal's Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'....it's more similar I think:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNfRPu_LKm4&feature=related[/youtube]

*you have to listen to all of it..try to focus on the background, not the voice, on the new beats that have been added, the syncopated rhythms....I have also thought I heard new beat-boxing throughout Immortal.... afraid/

Now the lyrics:

If you so choose

*Hokey-Pokey.... :lol: OK....I guess I have been putting my, "whole self in"....it does make me turn around and around and around........banded together, we are strong

*the media will feast and feast with all thing Michael, especially the negative...
while we are sitting here hoaxing our brains out, knowing we can't prove it,
the media was scooped by us, beLIEvers...
the early bird choked on the worm this time.....the media rushed to report the death, without checking facts
now they know they better not report, because it will make them look bad.....more rum.
Yes....no matter the volume of words written here, we are the dumbs ones (please BAM already!)

Shake it like this

*I'm shaking already...left, right, back, front, up, down.....the hoax has done that, Hokey-Pokey or not
What the heck is "mag-funked" anyways  :lol: Do I want to be mag-funked?  I think I might, lol.  Is that bad?  :oops:

This ain't no line dance

*beat-boxing groove and spinning around defines the hoax......tick-tock, tick-tock (you sure you're not a mouse?)
no line dance......line dances are defined motions and this hoax, while defined in nature...has taken many twists and turns on it's own...we go all over the place with our thoughts.
The "sons-a-b*tches"...media, music industry big-wigs......NWO folks......all of them? 

Way to go diggyon!!!!  Love you!!!!
I hope this post made some sense....it was pre-coffee, lol

Blessings for a beautiful day!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2012, 11:19:11 AM
WishingStar...I like your analysis of the lyrics  ::P.  And I think I want to be mag-funked as well...at least once, so I can 'get a feel of it'  :lol:

Sarahli...thanks for the 'beat-boxing' discovery.  It's SO Front-ish that 'he'd' add that in for us  ::P

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

bec

January 13, 2012, 11:28:49 AM
WishingStar...I like your analysis of the lyrics  ::P.  And I think I want to be mag-funked as well...at least once, so I can 'get a feel of it'  :lol:

Sarahli...thanks for the 'beat-boxing' discovery.  It's SO Front-ish that 'he'd' add that in for us  ::P

With L.O.V.E. always.

I don't hear the beat boxing but I don't have headphones so that may be why.

But I did just happen to open Facebook and see this post which seemed coincidental:

Michael Jackson
MJ’s handwritten lyrics for “Beat It!” Who was the famous guitar player that played the solo in this song?
Like · · Share · 2,943579145 · 7 minutes ago ·
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 13, 2012, 12:04:35 PM

With L.O.V.E. always.

I don't hear the beat boxing but I don't have headphones so that may be why.

But I did just happen to open Facebook and see this post which seemed coincidental:

Michael Jackson
MJ’s handwritten lyrics for “Beat It!” Who was the famous guitar player that played the solo in this song?
Like · · Share · 2,943579145 · 7 minutes ago ·
oh oh i know i know lol..
hmm 7 min ago..hmmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 13, 2012, 12:08:50 PM
Well it was posted 7 min before I copy/pasted, that's all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 13, 2012, 12:30:25 PM
LOL....I almost posted the Immortal version:  Beat It/ State of Shock.....if you listen to it in the very, very beginning, it has that backwards playing sound.....it reminded me of all the backwards tracks we have listened to it also has Front's tick-tock sound.  The only reason I didn't post it before is that I didn't hear the same beat-box rhythm as Startin' Somethin'.......
what a weird thing on facebook....I am not on facebook....so thank you for posting about that!  Things that make you go  afraid/ afraid/ afraid/

Blessings

Here is Immortal Beat It/State of Shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdjjGucFT2Y[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 13, 2012, 12:59:26 PM
@sarahli...thanks for the conversion.....much appreciated!  Yes, when I first read the post last night I figured we were in for a treat of MJ beat-boxing : )  I have been listening to Immortal a lot this past week......there is something very familiar in this snippet to that CD.  I can't quite put my finger on it yet.....maybe something to do with Immortal's Dancing Machine or Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'.......something is there.  It's really funny that this snippet is percussion heavy (or at least it is to me)....I just said to someone this week how much I like the percussion rhythms on Immortal, lol.  I said this to a non-believer outside of forum.  Here is Immortal's Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'....it's more similar I think:

*you have to listen to all of it..try to focus on the background, not the voice, on the new beats that have been added, the syncopated rhythms....I have also thought I heard new beat-boxing throughout Immortal.... afraid/

Now the lyrics:

If you so choose

*Hokey-Pokey.... :lol: OK....I guess I have been putting my, "whole self in"....it does make me turn around and around and around........banded together, we are strong

*the media will feast and feast with all thing Michael, especially the negative...
the early bird choked on the worm this time.....the media rushed to report the death, without checking facts
now they know they better not report, because it will make them look bad.....more rum.
Yes....no matter the volume of words written here, we are the dumbs ones (please BAM already!)

Shake it like this

*I'm shaking already...left, right, back, front, up, down.....the hoax has done that, Hokey-Pokey or not
What the heck is "mag-funked" anyways  :lol: Do I want to be mag-funked?  I think I might, lol.  Is that bad?  :oops:

This ain't no line dance

*beat-boxing groove and spinning around defines the hoax......tick-tock, tick-tock (you sure you're not a mouse?)
no line dance......line dances are defined motions and this hoax, while defined in nature...has taken many twists and turns on it's own...we go all over the place with our thoughts.
The "sons-a-b*tches"...media, music industry big-wigs......NWO folks......all of them? 

Thanks wishingstar by the interpretation, lolol/ i can't hear anything, continued in the work :twisted: mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

January 13, 2012, 01:16:33 PM

Now the lyrics:

If you so choose

Shake it like this

This ain't no line dance

Thank you wishingstar for the interpretation!! It's just great!!!

I've been going:::

all day long

Michael:

Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 01:18:13 PM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 13, 2012, 01:37:10 PM
I don't hear any beat boxing but I hear a beat that sounds like a beat boxing. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions