anewfan

Re: Official back & Front thread
January 06, 2012, 10:21:06 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
thanks for the exibit b link sarah31 . i had to go on to the next video to see what chernolf was showing(there goes my spelling again  :-[ anyway looks like what he wanted to show was that murray was still at the hospital after the witness thought he was gone. don't know the purpose or if that was it.. so how would that rock the trial ? that was the promise right?

Yep......................
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

January 06, 2012, 10:49:58 PM
thanks for the exibit b link sarah31 . i had to go on to the next video to see what chernolf was showing(there goes my spelling again  :-[ anyway looks like what he wanted to show was that murray was still at the hospital after the witness thought he was gone. don't know the purpose or if that was it.. so how would that rock the trial ? that was the promise right?

Yep......................

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcfpl3N4P40&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

I like having the Back posts broken out, for sure. I think that like most threads good posts get lost in the mix of mud and mire.

Okay - so it looks like Exhibit B did NOT rock the trial. I wonder though, is there always an Exhibit B in trials? I'm trying to figure out if Front knew that there was an Exhibit B in advance or if it was just a good guess.

I also wonder if Front and Souza are working on the "same" project (whatever that is)  suspicious//

Have a blessed weekend.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Suzy7

January 07, 2012, 12:11:19 AM
 I love everyones posts in this thread, they're positive! Lol. I can't see every image from my cell, but from what I can it's very nice in here.

Thanks bec and Souza for all of the work and especially the separate section for 'BACK's' posts. I wanted to request that a while ago so new-comers and everyone in general can find them easily; I really do think they're important. Good job on the math btw.

And bec, this thread definitely gives you one of those moments where you have to say: "love you all" *tears* lol. Love to all of you xo.
Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 10:54:42 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2012, 12:19:48 AM
Okay - so it looks like Exhibit B did NOT rock the trial. I wonder though, is there always an Exhibit B in trials? I'm trying to figure out if Front knew that there was an Exhibit B in advance or if it was just a good guess.

As far as I know ... yes, there always is. In this trial the exhibits from the prosecution had numbers, the ones from the defense had letters. A - Z, then AA - ZZ, AAA - ZZZ, etc. Don't know if it's the other way around sometimes with the defense getting the numbers. But that's how they keep track of the exhibits for protocol and for the jury. This is very important, that's why the judge during the trial always asked and repeated the letters and numbers, sometimes several times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2012, 12:23:48 AM

I also wonder if Front and Souza are working on the "same" project (whatever that is)  suspicious//

TS is also working on a project...

anyways... im going to be cheeky and ask (insert 50's style, male talk back radio voice here) 'souza, care to respond to these crazy allegations....'

if you say 'no, you dont care to respond' then i will politely step back into my box... but ya gotta give me points for trying...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

suspicious mind

January 07, 2012, 12:38:56 AM
so i don't know where that post is but i remember it saying something about spinning something and something about a vial. i can't make any connection to this either can any of you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Suzy7

January 07, 2012, 12:40:31 AM
 Actually I just looked up whether "Exhibit B,C etc" is commonplace in court and it is. I wonder what that was supposed to be than?
Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 02:19:04 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

January 07, 2012, 12:45:18 AM
Re: Exhibit B

I am not sure this will help now, however I posted this when the trial was still on, but I thought Exhibit B was actually Dr Murray.

Here is my post as to why - sorry I couldn't quote it here as the thread is now locked.......but this is the link:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 07, 2012, 12:55:53 AM
well was it to say that the security made it like murray was hot to get out of there or back to the house and the tape showed that wasn't the case? i have a feeling this is goin to make me wanna bang my head against the wall. thing is the trial is over and exibit be had not effect.

what about the meshing letters to numbers bit. would that mean peoples 2?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 07, 2012, 01:35:18 AM
Wow....you guys are awesome and it's great to read all the positive, funny, encouraging posts here.   

@ Adi, here's hoping the computer chair comes with a good sound system so that MJ tunes can be played !!!

Love and hugs for a good weekend.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

Suzy7

January 07, 2012, 02:27:02 AM
 Adi, I honestly don't think it's possible for MJ to have ever been Murray in court. A movie is completely different than live television--real time. But I could be wrong.

Either we're missing something or most likely something changed. I really think it's quite insignificant regardless given everything we have come to know. Thus no ones faith should rely on merely an 'Exhibit B' alone; but instead all of the numerology and plethora of other clues we've had that validate Front/TS and therefore MJ being alive.

Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 02:29:49 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2012, 03:03:37 AM
Adi, I honestly don't think it's possible for MJ to have ever been Murray in court. A movie is completely different than live television--real time. But I could be wrong.

Either we're missing something or most likely something changed. I really think it's quite insignificant regardless given everything we have come to know. Thus no ones faith should rely on merely an 'Exhibit B' alone; but instead all of the numerology and plethora of other clues we've had that validate Front/TS and therefore MJ being alive.

so maybe we need to consider this question, if something was changed and exhibit b wasnt exhibit b anymore, what was it that 'rocked the trial'

out of all the exhibits, which one rocked the trial, which was potentially supposed to be exhibit b...

another possibility is that whatever exhibit b is, perhaps it wont be revealed til the re-trial.....

or we could simply be blind to it.... and not 'getting something' - but with so many brilliant minds here and how everything in that case was scrutinized by the team - i find it unlikely... (JMO)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Adi

January 07, 2012, 03:58:52 AM

Totally agree Suzy7. Much could have changed behind the scenes which we would have no idea about and which might have had an impact on all sorts of plans....or like you suggest we have not picked up on something.

The fact that Exhibit B has not been made clear certainly should not shake anyone's belief that Michael is alive and as you say Suzy in the validity of Front and TS either. There are many, many more clues, whispers and keys from the Jackson family validating their legitimacy as well as the underpinning numerology.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

January 07, 2012, 04:00:05 AM
Wow....you guys are awesome and it's great to read all the positive, funny, encouraging posts here.   

@ Adi, here's hoping the computer chair comes with a good sound system so that MJ tunes can be played !!!

Love and hugs for a good weekend.

That would be cool!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 07, 2012, 05:02:57 AM

I just thought it would be kinda cool in the large yard and house, to have a few interesting 'friends' around (well-cared for of course)!  These are to start with.

Mjj4ever777
We have to be able to fit "The Army Of LOVE" on it!! 
I love the gigantic bed idea! It reminds me of MJ's famous words that the world didn't understand, because of polluted thinking.

“What’s wrong with sharing your bed?  It’s what the whole world should do!"

Adi
Re: Exhibit B

I am not sure this will help now, however I posted this when the trial was still on, but I thought Exhibit B was actually Dr Murray.

Here is my post as to why - sorry I couldn't quote it here as the thread is now locked.......but this is the link:

Yes I agree, and one report said that Murray was so nervous at UCLA, “spinning” and nervous. That always stuck in my mind, as Front used the word, "spinning".And the phrase “going to rock that trial”, could mean, “is going to be the star of the trial”.  Certainly the camera was glued to him, and he was the focus.  I still think there’s something fishy about CM that we haven’t found yet.  Is he really in prison?  There’s just too much monkey business with Murray, but nothing solid.  Maybe in time, though.

Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 05:07:46 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions