Andrea

Re: Official back & Front thread
January 05, 2012, 12:34:29 PM
Thanks bec, for the back post threads.  I've read many of them before but it's easier this way, especially when trying to find a certain quote.  I appreciate the time you're putting into this!

beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 05, 2012, 12:44:25 PM
My pleasure. It's a good opportunity to go through all my records and categorize these posts finally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Sarahli

January 05, 2012, 12:47:58 PM
I think maybe we should bring some of Front's and Back's posts from the old thread over to this one, as well as relevant discussion and other posts from members. Many of Front's posts are stand-alone and directly relevant to the hoax and current events, but also many of his posts are linked with older Back posts. What would be the best approach for our new thread here? I would hate for all the members who contributed so much and put so much hard work into the investigation for their posts to be lost, so maybe it would be a good idea to bring those over too?

@ Souza and Bec
Thank you so much for your hard work in sorting through all the posts and making threads for them all. That must be very time consuming! Now please don't hit me LOL but I was wondering if it would be less confusing to place ALL of Back’s posts in ONE archived thread (as opposed to many separate posts for each thread?) as well as placing ALL of Front’s posts in its own archived thread for easy reference? And of course we will still have this thread to discuss posts from both Front and Back.

@ everyone
The past few days have been stressful but Truth Prevailed! The instigators are actually helping to educate everyone because now Back and Front have an even BIGGER platform on the forum. Ironic, isn't it? LOL I can't help but feel a peaceful sense of unity here. I love you, my MJ Family! Looking forward to moving forward and continuing our journey together!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

bec

January 05, 2012, 12:53:26 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@ Souza and Bec
Thank you so much for your hard work in sorting through all the posts and making threads for them all. That must be very time consuming! Now please don't hit me LOL but I was wondering if it would be less confusing to place ALL of Back’s posts in ONE archived thread (as opposed to many separate posts for each thread?) as well as placing ALL of Front’s posts in its own archived thread for easy reference? And of course we will still have this thread to discuss posts from both Front and Back.

We considered splitting them into a few threads lumped together based on topic but decided giving each old post it's own thread with relevant title including date of post was the easiest way to organize them for future reference via search engine. This way, if you want to find a post, you can search via relevant key word or simply browse the titles/dates.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Sarahli

January 05, 2012, 01:04:39 PM

@ Souza and Bec

We considered splitting them into a few threads lumped together based on topic but decided giving each old post it's own thread with relevant title including date of post was the easiest way to organize them for future reference via search engine. This way, if you want to find a post, you can search via relevant key word or simply browse the titles/dates.

Okay. How do you think it's best to archive Front's posts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 05, 2012, 01:21:15 PM
I actually think this is great, I already saw some interesting "back" posts that I didn't really remember anymore in detail, it's a lot easier to look through them now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 05, 2012, 01:24:42 PM

@ Souza and Bec

Okay. How do you think it's best to archive Front's posts?

Well Front's posts are here on the forum so there's no need. All you have to do is search his username and they all come up chronologically. Much like TS's posts and TS_comments's posts. I have the link to each one saved in my bookmarks. Here are the links:
TS: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
TS_comments: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Front: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Back's posts, on the other hand, are all on another server (@mjjc) so they require a little more archiving to save them, as that server is outside of our control, and no search engine will fetch them for a non-mjjc member. So that's where we need to manually record each one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Sarahli

January 05, 2012, 01:42:53 PM
Yes I know Bec about that, I was thinking that one can only do this if they are a member and logged in, so it can be useful for guests and people who do not necessarily log in the to read the forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 05, 2012, 02:20:11 PM
Thanks Souza & Bec.  Just a suggestion; it would be good if people that were spending the time digging through the old Back thread and discussions on various Back posts, if they could put some of the good pertinent discussions links right on the new Back threads that Bec has started.  I know it's a huge task, but there's such good "food" back there, a shame to get lost.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2012, 02:35:19 PM
Quote from: Front
And please, no driving jokes or you might find another one of the "chef's" speciality desserts delivered to your doorstep…instead of a BAMcake, you might get a different KIND of "BAM"cake--- B(rown)A(nd)M(oldy) cake! :lol: ;)

lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

January 05, 2012, 03:05:48 PM
You should be our poster child! I took notice of you when you first came, and really appreciated your methodology in establishing yourself here!

@ MJONMIND - aww. shucks... thanks, that was nice of you to say that. the old information is great and very valid to be read. including the locked archived forums.
i am so glad that even though i was a late arrival here, the information is still accessible. i'd be lost in this hoax without it.  ::P

warning - having a lil rant here...

in other news, just got a disturbing and unwelcome PM from a member here who is challenging me on saying that 'paris is an actress and a fake cryer' (yes, thats right Nyuki - I am outing you!! :evil:) the message said that because i said that about paris, i am disrepectful, sick, slanderous, just like the tabloids with their lies, and that i am getting carried away with such 'clues' etc... oh, and that if MJ is dead looking down from heaven, how will he feel about me saying that...

all i can say that the difference between you and i is that i know that a) MJ is not dead and looking down on me from heaven - that is the difference between you and I. you ARE NOT SOLID in what you believe, whereas I AM. and b) of paris' own admission, she can fake cry.

i am sorry to 'dump' this here in this thread. but i am angry. also, i usually dont breach confidentiality of PM's, but again, i didnt welcome being attacked privately, especially NYUKI, when i took the time to repsond to your issue on the paris' comment in the other thread. which is where our conversation was. in s public forum. then you brought it away from the forum. i feel that you replied to me in an attacking manner behind closed doors via PM. so here you go. here is my reply. jokes on you!

don't presume to PM me to tell me i am sick and slanderous. because i will embarrass you again. there are 100's of posts that i dont agree with here on this forum. its MY CHOICE to read them or not. and if i do read them and dont agree, ITS NOT MY RIGHT to attack people behind closed doors in PM.

over and out.
Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 03:09:50 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

January 05, 2012, 03:17:25 PM
Maybe I don`n`t get it   ... BUT ...

since I am quite familiar with propaganda techniques

read more  here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login techniques

I can`t help myself .... but asking what is the (hidden?) agenda of all this?

What`s the intention here?

Are we being used?

By whom?

And what for?

A religious mission ...?

Indeed .... ? 

OMG?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

January 05, 2012, 03:27:38 PM
@ ANITNOSUNSHINE

The definition of propaganda is: Propaganda is a form of communication that is aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position so as to benefit oneself or one's group.

As opposed to impartially providing information, propaganda, in its most basic sense, presents information primarily to influence an audience. Propaganda is often biased, with facts selectively presented (thus possibly lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or uses loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented. The desired result is a change of the attitude toward the subject in the target audience to further a political, or other type of agenda. Propaganda can be used as a form of political warfare.

So what are you inferring aintnosunshine??? If this is about TS and Front 'misleading' us I can assure you that the Mods are not going to be happy. IMHO, I think its the responsiblity of each member here to monitor, regulate and control how 'far' they get involved here. We need to assume responsiblity individually for how 'far we go' (in want of better words) with this hoax.

Are you saying that by following the TS / Front / Back trail, that we are filling someone elses RELIGIOUS or POLITICAL agenda??
Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 03:36:27 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 05, 2012, 03:33:04 PM
@Souza & Bec  thank you for all your work with the reorganizing Back/Front section here. I love it! Especially the "Back's old posts" section ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 05, 2012, 03:42:03 PM

Are you saying that by following the TS / Front / Back trail, that we are filling someone elses RELIGIOUS or POLITICAL agenda??[/size]

Well, just asking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions