Nyuki

Re: Official back & Front thread
January 04, 2012, 03:40:46 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wanted to make a kind of recapitulation of the main clues found in this thread to put things in perspective (no chronological order), because when you really put things together, a clearer picture emerges, and I have not included everything.

The missing “N” clue:

Front:
Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:28 pm

28…71…80…37…

Anyone got any spare "CHA_GE" in their Front pockets that Back could borrow?

the "N"ew to come………….

p.s. 
Then the Michael Jackson facebook page posted about the "NO FIGHTI_G" sticker:

Clear connection, Front – Michael Jackson Facebook page.

Also, Paris tweeted after this about “SPIDERMA_” and La Toya made a tweet with "N" capitalized.

Another missing “N” in here in "pronouced":

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The  « Keys » clue :

Front posted this :

snick-clack, snick-clack
Front's got his back
what do you see? Keep Watchin' please
look closer for more "KEYS"……………………….

Then there have been several “keys” found:

- First came the unveiling of Michael's artwork with all the KEYS

- Then the CNN interview with Jermaine with the musical KEYS clearly showing and the "KEYS" sign which the camera was sure to show in the background { You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

- Then this headline "Michael Jackson's son Prince to give "KEY evidence" in his dad's manslaughter trial {http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/211501/Michael-Jackson-s-son-prince-to-give-key-evidence-in-his-dad-s-manslaughter-trial/Michael-Jackson-s-son-prince-to-give-key-evidence-in-his-dad-s-manslaughter-trial}

-Then and more recently Paris’ key she wore on her interview on the Ellen show for her coming movie “Lundon’s bridge and the Three Keys” (more keys here as well!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prince posted a picture on his twitter where we see an alien playing pool and as previously said 8 ball is a pool game, which connects to Front’s mention of “8-Ball”.

Front:
Perhaps they should try another method to garner their so-called indisputable foresights and "INSIDE information".  I suspect they are peering INSIDE an 8-Ball.
----------------------------------------------------
Jermaine wore an orange t-shirt during an interview in the UK, orange, like it’s been noticed by Souza in this thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login represents our forum colors. Front posted before it happens:

Romans 14:13
Let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or OBSTACLE in the way of a BROTHER or SISTER.

Let’s not forget the “pie” Jermaine mentioned in a tweet while the subject was being discussed and in connection with the above post as well.
-------------------------------------------------------
Front’s mention of fake fans attacking the family has been confirmed shortly after by a tweet from Paris and Taj Jackson which is another clear family connection:

Front:
uhmm, PureLove..... "fans" that spread hate to Michael's family--believers or NOT--are FAKE fans. PERIOD!! A TRUE fan would never do that. EVER!!!!!

tajjackson3Taj Jackson
So sad that at a time like this we still have "fans" making personal attacks against our family. Really pathetic. :-(

SoDamnEpic J ŁAИDON BITCH ♔   by pariisjaxn  When shit goes down and sides are taken, you find out who was real and who was fakin'.  21 Jul

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In one of his post, Front included this picture:

Not long after Paris tweeted about magical forests and posted a picture very similar to Front’s one:

Her tweet also connected to a brief quiz similar to Front’s:

Front:
Question #1: Have we seen any evidence that confirms MJ is dead?--sorry, photoshopped pics, hearsay, media outlets, "official" medical report$ and acting are not applicable! (oops, well I guess that "murders" THAT theory!) Hint: there's only one possible CORRECT box to check for this question and that is----> "NO"

Question #2: Have we seen any evidence (clues, connections, intentional "mistakes", etc.) that refute the fallacy that MJ is dead? Hint: the correct answer to this question contains the letters H-Y…….Hell Yes!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post from Front connects to a tweet made by Jermaine shortly after:

Quote from: Front on 08 November 2011, 03:22:48
Focus needs to be directed towards the plight of understanding what's already written----> J U S T I C E !
(i.e., think BIGGER---on a grander scale)

Jermaine Jackson
jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
We've bigger battles to fight than against the meaningless words of a liar whose version of events was unanimously rejected by a jury
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just after Front posted this about a snippet:

Keep in mind --- this is in very RAW form, but I wanted to share it with you anyway. It doesn't contain all the elements and it's BY FAR complete--just a raw, short snippet--but you can at least get a feel of it.

p.s. don't worry, it's not another scary prank.

Paris changed her twitter picture avatar and where see her wearing a t-shirt with written “RAW” on it.

Concerning the snippets I want to say this: This FACT is being twisted that this is NOT a finished piece of music. Yes we all know MJ is a perfectionist and yes usually he would not do this. Therefore, now, under current circumstances does it not show how much he loves us to be able to put aside his "perfectionism" and give us this gift?  Something personal. Because for now this is all he can do. And I am thankful for that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I loved this as well:

Paris tweeted this a few hours ago:

ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη
Shout out to @AlAllDay!! I wanna see who can maybe get him to 1O,OOO followers?? :] Pwetty Pweeease?? <3

It reminded me of Front’s…

“Souza-Souz ~ Pwetty pweeeeeez…with a cherry on top of that PIE!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's redirect by TS which validates Front has been like MANNA in the desert for a lot of us (or the cherry on top of the “pie” lol)  and is extremely important and valuable as TS re-directed to a post made in this thread mentioning several interesting points.

I think that there are enough whispers for those who are eager to LISTE_. 8-)

Last, but not least....

The flame is our faith and leads to a way out from the prison of darkness.

It’s all for L.O.V.E.

I’m also a believer who does not believe in the authenticity of Front .... never did.

All these so-called facts mean nothing to me. The Jackson family is big business, always been and seize every opportunity to secure MJ’s legacy so they can benefit as a bunch of leeches. Before 6/25/09, the last time I heard anything about the Jackson brothers was in my teens and that is really far back and suddenly they were everywhere.

First we got the TV series of the Jackson brothers, Jermaine and LaToya wrote a book, they appeared in TV shows and gave interviews all over the world and lots and lots more.

All messages from the Jackson family, referring to Front, which some here see as the authenticity of Front, were created after Front posted. I’m almost certain that the family is aware of this site. So why not play into the hands of a couple hoaxer of whom they know are also fans. Hoaxers/fans who constantly talk about the family, the books they're releasing the shows and interviews they give. The best promotion they can get and they use every source, it keeps the family in the spotlight, it is news and most important BIG BUSINESS.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2012, 03:42:10 PM

WATCH:

YAY! NIN! I <3 NIN! And that's too much for an old lady.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
January 04, 2012, 03:59:07 PM

All messages from the Jackson family, referring to Front, which some here see as the authenticity of Front, were created after Front posted. I’m almost certain that the family is aware of this site. So why not play into the hands of a couple hoaxer of whom they know are also fans. Hoaxers/fans who constantly talk about the family, the books they're releasing the shows and interviews they give. The best promotion they can get and they use every source, it keeps the family in the spotlight, it is news and most important BIG BUSINESS.

Well....if your train of thought is heading in that direction you could also imply that Front is one of the family members participating here, planting thoughts into our minds and validating himself by tweets and stuff from the Jackson family afterward.....
Not saying that I believe that though....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 04, 2012, 04:04:26 PM

Good, but not good enough for my level of frustration  :evil:.
WATCH:

if you can top this ..be my guest  bow/

afraid/ OMG! Naughty  lolol/
Still crazy after all these years....
 bearhug

Before you ladies do bad things with your hands keep this is mind - Michael is here for another purpose - to save the world and the children, so keep your hands where I can see them LOL :

Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 04:21:29 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2012, 04:09:01 PM
Gina, I'm in the middle of a serious discussion here, and you are trying to distract me. It's working, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 04, 2012, 04:15:34 PM
Gina, I'm in the middle of a serious discussion here, and you are trying to distract me. It's working, lol.

OK now I can be a good girl, I needed this, sorry, carry on :).
But I got to warn you the damage was already done :) :

Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 04:23:57 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2012, 04:37:42 PM
I thought mud-slinging at the Jackson family, especially on UNFOUNDED ASSumptions, was not tolerated on this forum.  For those that feel the urge, MJJC is great for that.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

diggyon

January 04, 2012, 04:46:32 PM
Sorry guys to interrupt any discussions!
i am just trying to catch up what I missed last week on that thread!!!

@ Front
I love the snippets

Could you please pass this message to Michael:

@ Michael

I have a special request! Actually it's a wish! Could you please make a song for the Army of Love and all the Believers???  I guess we are all chosen somehow. When I read Sarahli's post  with all remarkable clues from Front and TS I felt really blessed to be one of the believers. I could have been one of those who sill believe that you are dead! But I am among those who know. I also understand that our number is limited for a reason. So I please ask you to make us a special song.
After the BAM the hoax will be over. So this song would remind us of all the time we have spent investigaing, arguing and askingTS for help. It will be the only thing lef to remind us of these good old days..........
PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS Michael, pleeaase!!!!

Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 04:50:33 PM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Nyuki

January 04, 2012, 04:50:12 PM
I thought mud-slinging at the Jackson family, especially on UNFOUNDED ASSumptions, was not tolerated on this forum.  For those that feel the urge, MJJC is great for that.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Sorry I exist and have an opinion.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 04, 2012, 05:02:25 PM

With L.O.V.E. always.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. There are relevant places for "opinions" and usually on relevant threads or forums, and not invading threads that have a SPECIFIC purpose. And like Souza said a while back in the same circumstances "If you don't believe in Front, GTFO off this thread".

I wanted to thank you BeTheChange for the beautfiul poem you posted, I love it a lot and especially these parts which I feel are relevant to us now:

I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love,
for your dreams, for the adventure of being alive.
It doesn't interest me what planets are squaring your moon.
I want to know if you have touched the center of your own sorrow,
if you have been opened by life's betrayals
or have become shriveled and closed from fear of further pain!
I want to know if you can sit with pain, mine or your own,
without moving to hide it or fade it or fix it.
----
It doesn't interest me who you are, how you came to be here.
I want to know if you will stand in the center of the fire with me and not shrink back.
It doesn't interest me where or what or with whom you have studied.
I want to know what sustains you from the inside when all else falls away.
I want to know if you can be alone with yourself,
and if you truly like the company you keep in the empty moments.

@Diggyon I hope we get our song too!  ;)
Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 05:04:41 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 04, 2012, 05:08:17 PM
Hi, sorry for being late, but I am here now.

The group dynamics in here are spectacular yet the most common in the world and thus predictable which opens the doors yardwise to anybody's interests. MJ's case is a field study planet for free ever since MJHD.

Are WE still focusing on Michael or did we exchange our center of interest, meanwhile?

I do appreciate Sarah's posts, the more as she brought light into some aspects that were referred to in a certain interpretative way before. You may jump on me but neither the snippets nor other appearances have impressed me much as this is not Michael's class AT ALL and even the subliminal "think as if" connection after throwing them in is irresponsible. I am not impressed by prefetched computer drum sounds either. That's moving 0 1 keys without knowing the instruments and is demonstrating pure ignorance.

Fake vs original - this still holds pole position in everything we are discussing since June 25 - thank God.
What's the big friggin' difference? LOL

In this thread we were talking about BACK.
This has unfortunately become completely

@Grace, you're spot on as usual !

@Sarah31, you are doing a great job, I agree with everything you said. Keeping your countenance while being under attack shows some backbone.

I find it a shame that a "normal" discussion seems very difficult, nearly impossible in here. Why does it have to be black or white ? Why can't someone like Sarah31 for example voice an opinion without being forced onto the defensive ? As I see it, she just shared a more realistic view about the whole informer issue. 

I see calm is almost restored though, so let's move back to Back. 
@looking4truth, I bet you wouldn't have dreamt that this would become the most popular thread one day..... LOL
Let me pose a question. Even if it would be a proven fact that Back = MJ, what relevance have his posts from back then (the post traumatic time after the molestation trial) for today ? I see them merely as pressure relief. The relapse post doesn't prove anything, similar dates, so what.

Shamone, convince me  8-)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2012, 05:12:35 PM
@Sarah31....perhaps "stupid" was the wrong word...that is fairly harsh, my apologies.  Maybe I should have said something more like "naive".......and I suppose I was, in my own mind referring to only the throngs of people that hang on the media's every word.  Certainly, I know there are way too many millions around the world that suffer daily.  It breaks my heart.  And yes, of course people have many things to worry about....more than what Michael Jackson is up to.  Again, I was focused on a certain group....I am sorry I didn't make that more clear. 
We are so fortunate to be here, able to voice our opinions and thoughts.  So many millions of people can't....for whatever reasons.  We are indeed blessed.....thank you for helping me see that. 
To all the hoax family.....love you much!

bearhug

@diggyon......what a great wish!  I love it! 
@Jemseas....welcome to the forum!  Hope you enjoy every moment!

Blessings Always

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 04, 2012, 05:13:04 PM
Gina, you're a genius!  /bravo/ 
All of our explanations and defenses of Front/TS were water off a duck's back.

Also, my earlier stance on MJ stage moves, still remains, remember? mj_bad/ :oops:

Bec
Again, that's the beauty. They have already drank. Think how many people all over the world are "aware" of MJ's "death"; the ambulance @Carrolwood, the Propofol, UCLA helicopter ride, the Memorial, Murray, his arrest, the autopsy, the children's statements, the Tributes, the Jackson Fam books, the manslaughter trial, 4 years in prison, etc etc etc. They have already consumed their fill of "knowledge". Imagine the total recall that will be tipped in upon Bamsday.

It is already done.

Great post!  Not everybody will be affected, but the whole world will have shifted. Things will be different from that moment on, a stone in the pond with the ripples spreading everywhere.
MJ’s 20+ year planned hoax is about long-term strategy like a chess game.  Unless you can think ahead of MJ, then you really can’t foresee his future check-mate.

Front
A purely hypothetical presentation…….Let's say, for a moment, that MJ was on this very board. Let's also say, for the sake of this hypothetical discussion, that MJ has "associates" that have a specific job to do directly related to the hoax--- IF, in fact, there is one. Now, let's say these "associates" were "planted" by MJ himself (whether or not MJ has planted them as himself, or planted them "behind the mask"/screen names---- it's irrelevant!) in the vast spectrum of the electronic world----better known as the Internet--- in order to sew the "seeds" from which fruition will fervently blossom when the TIME and "environment" have acquired specifically adept protocol to allow these "forces" to ripen.
(It he talking about TS?)
In theory….. IF there is a hoax, let me assure every eye that's reading this and let me be very clear…..MJ has constructed the Plan of GENIUS. This is not some kiddie play in a tabloid arena that touts headlines about some blonde lady with big tits giving birth to a two-headed alien baby, now 1 year old and 98 pounds. Mmmm…..got milk?   
(Wasn't this from Men in Black, on the newstands? I'll check later.)
Furthermore, this is not some half-assed, half-witted plan that was hastily thrown together because "MJ had to make a quick escape" <----I'm quite sure yours truly is not the only one who has grown weary of hearing that particular theory. Moreover, this is not an arrangement executed by slack-jawed mouth-breathers walking around trying to find their nuts because somewhere along the way they lost the INTEGRITY and balls to carry out the Plan as MJ SEES FIT. NOW……..would anyone be so damn selfish as to even inquire about that person's (or persons) identity   Absolutely!--- but for very good reasons. Believing every character that steps into the "hoax spotlight" would be most DEFINITELY a precursor to a catastrophic situation. As I have stated many times, do not take my words as Truth….for it cannot be altered, regardless! Careful consideration and illuminous observations will lead one to that Truth; gulping down spoon-fed words will not. That said, I have nothing to lose and nothing to prove. My intention and purpose here is not to prove/win/lose or satisfy anyone or feel "accepted". Do not let curiosity & wishful thinking hinder perception. Do not become utterly transfixed on the future. Instead, focus on the moment…WHEN it arrives. Do not let curiosities create barriers to logic. You are in the forest……..what do you SEE? 1 tree? 2 trees? 1,000 trees? some animals? flowers? Unless FACTS become the focal point of logic, one will forever be inebriated with irrelevant technicalities and become lost in TIME trying to find that "magic potion" to satiate their curiosities. When the TIME comes, embrace the moment(s). The moment is HERE…..the moment is NOW…..the moment of "tomorrow" will be "today".

I gather from that, that no amount of arm-twisting or manipulation, or mud-slinging is going to make Front reveal his identity before it's time. Also for anyone who thinks this hoax is shallow or childs-play, and that Front/TS will do things that can be easily figured out by people, he is saying--think again! I love the way this man writes, but...what does he mean? :lol:

SimPattyK: great post as usual!
Here's an article on MM I found interesting.  I also wonder if MJ invested heavily into Disney? Heard anything on that?

Nov. 18, 2003

Mickey Mouse celebrates his 75th anniversary on Tuesday with plans afoot to ensure that the famous rodent retains his global fame.
Mickey is one of the greatest icons of the 20th Century and if Disney has its way he will be among the greatest icons of this century too.

Mickey Mouse in Steamboat Willie in 1928

Mickey began life as Mortimer
He is the figure head of a global commercial empire and, in the words of former US president Jimmy Carter, an "ambassador of goodwill and a peacemaker who speaks the universal language of friendship".
To coincide with the anniversary, Disney is embarking on a year of celebrations in the United States and across the world.
Seventy five statues of Mickey are being made in the US and will tour worldwide.
To chime with celebrations, Disney is working to re-invigorate the Mickey Mouse brand to ensure that its corporate symbol remains one of the most identifiable in the world.
His origins are humble - he first appeared as a scrawny and cheeky rodent in the 1928 short Steamboat Willie, with a voice provided by his creator, Walt Disney....

He was born out of adversity - created by Disney on a train ride from New York to Los Angeles after financiers backing his cartoon studio had taken his creation Oswald the Lucky Rabbit from him.

His master's voice

I hope we never lose sight of one thing: that it all started with a mouse

Walt Disney
Disney recalled: "I had this mouse in the back of my head ... because a mouse is sort of a sympathetic character in spite of the fact that everybody's frightened of a mouse ... including myself."...

But he remains the public face of the Disney giant, and the official greeter of all visitors to the Walt Disney theme parks around the world.
And there are big plans to ensure that the most famous mouse in the world keeps his celebrity status.
"Mickey is able to adapt to anything that comes up," said Dave Smith, Disney's archive director.
"He will be up at the top for at least the next 25 years," he added.
To ensure that, Disney has hired figures from global branding giant Nike to spearhead the Mickey Mouse thrust...

Walt Disney once said: "I hope we never lose sight of one thing: that it all started with a mouse."

Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 05:15:51 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 04, 2012, 05:13:20 PM
Some say that the ones who believe TS/Front are in a denial to see the other side of the story. I wonder if they can see this side of it. I do not understand why they only see things like the Exhibit B and numbers but not see the things Sarahli posted about Front and family connection. I do agree about the Exhibit B thing BUT we do NOT know what really is going on behind the curtain, do we? Probably something very important was going to happen at the trial and that was going to be Exhibit B but it was cancelled. Remember that Michael is working with the FBI and he was controlling the trial with the FBI. Even if you do not believe the FBI cooperation, don't you think that plans might have changed or delayed? Maybe we're going to learn what Exhibit B is after the BAM or maybe not because it might be cancelled.

I can clearly see the other side of the story but I prefer to look at the bigger picture where I see the huge connections btw TS/Front and the family and that is enough for me to KNOW that TS/Front is authentic, and not a fake informer. I've been following the hoax for 2,5 years and I was NEVER ever manipulated by ANY fake informers. I'm rational enough to make the difference btw a trojan horse jokey and a real insider. I do not need anyone to have concern for me or I do not need anyone to tell me that I was manipulated by TS/Front. I'm also tired of reading these kind of posts. If you think that TS/Front is manipulating people, then learn to ignore these threads of them. There is no need to keep on writing same things on and on.

Furthermore, some people are saying things that they are going to regret after the BAM. They're going to be embarrassed  so bad. I wish they didn't make their posts before they thought about it twice.
Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 05:16:00 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2012, 05:19:06 PM
Sorry guys to interrupt any discussions!
i am just trying to catch up what I missed last week on that thread!!!

@ Front
I love the snippets

Could you please pass this message to Michael:

@ Michael

I have a special request! Actually it's a wish! Could you please make a song for the Army of Love and all the Believers???  I guess we are all chosen somehow. When I read Sarahli's post  with all remarkable clues from Front and TS I felt really blessed to be one of the believers. I could have been one of those who sill believe that you are dead! But I am among those who know. I also understand that our number is limited for a reason. So I please ask you to make us a special song.
After the BAM the hoax will be over. So this song would remind us of all the time we have spent investigaing, arguing and askingTS for help. It will be the only thing lef to remind us of these good old days..........
PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS Michael, pleeaase!!!!

That would be so cool ! Aww you can't say no to that Michael lolol/ lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions