MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Re: Official back & Front thread
January 04, 2012, 07:56:13 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The group dynamics in here are spectacular yet the most common in the world and thus predictable which opens the doors yardwise to anybody's interests. MJ's case is a field study planet for free ever since MJHD.
Agree! I guess that´s what happens to any messageboard/forum that deals with "conspiracy theories".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

January 04, 2012, 08:12:23 AM
I loaded it but it's too small to see, it's screenshot 290620072:

I can view it clearly on my jpeg file and I can share it in chat but it loads to small here. Back posted it on 6/29/2007.

The text says this:

Michael Jackson has more support then RF could even fathom. I'm not just speaking of the strongly nitted bond and connection with the fan community.... I'm talking about some "movers and shakers".

That whole pack of "mutts" should not take this for granted. All could be well, then----BAM------wtf just happened. Let's just see how you "dance" and sweat to "You Rock My World".

You can try throwing as many speed bumps as you like. Watch them crumble. There's  no stopping a locomotive at full speed and there's definatly no stopping a 10 ton boulder dropping from the sky. This is a "takeover" and my "intuitive foresight" says "Ain't No Stopping Us Nowwwwww---We're On The Move".

I sense some "private" things went on today. Be bold----write some more trash Mr. 411.

Keep WATCHIN'....................

p.s. excuse the mispelling error above... "nutted" should have read "nitted"---it's been corrected. _> i's and u's too close together on the pecking machine.

Funny. He still spelled it wrong. Should be "knitted". Lol.
Also....I note the misspelling of definitely as "definately" - this is one of Michael's unwitting signatures, he always misspelled that word like this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
~Michael Jackson

January 04, 2012, 08:36:08 AM
genefelicia-  unfortunately, i don't think most people even care to know. we live in a world of convenience ( i too
am guilty of this).  it's easier to go to the corporate stores that offer most of what we need under one roof.  meanwhile
the smaller chained/mom & pop's are going out of business.  my fear is one day they will be all that's left...no more choices.
it makes me think of the book/movie 1984.  everyone dressed alike and were told exactly what to do (no individualism).
PURE DICTATORSHIP.  if people cannot see that big stores are killing the smaller ones & that any entrepreneur has a sim chance in h3ll of surviving that competition, it because they choose not to see it.  as for entertainment ( ur previous comment) BEWARE!! this is used to keep the mind DUMBED DOWN and DISTRACTED from what's really going on.  T V is the best mind control tool ever developed. u r actually put in a state of hyptnosis.  just think of the many that fall for the B.S. spewed out on their nightly news.  i don't know how to link vids, but check out u-tube for- TV MIND CONTROL & also SILENT SOUND SPREAD SPECTRUM TECHNOLOGY. here in the U.S. everyone was forced to switch from analog to digital tv.  i find it hard to believe they invested the money (for free digital boxes) because they care about us having a clearer picture for our viewing pleasure....PUUHLEASE!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 04, 2012, 08:52:29 AM
I want to highlight some nice comments because I love how it’s worded and reflect what some of us feel:

SympattiK:
I think that the hoax is meant to be dual in meaning from the start to the very end! it is precisely planned this way! it's the perfect cover up: to leave place for doubts and also for certainties! This way Michael won't be exposed until the moment he wants to come out!

Exactly. It’s a Hoax so things cannot be too obvious or it ceases to be a Hoax. And Michael would ruin it if done differently. It’s a “piece by piece” revelation and it needs time. Also, the forum is not the sole reason or project of the Hoax, there are many things that must be happening outside therefore not everything can happen when we want it. The Hoax is alive, changes and adjustments are inevitable sometimes.

Adi:
For argument sake lets say that Front is Michael - what if he has seen here on the Forum how some people here are losing faith or feeling down. What if he decided to quickly put a snippet of music together using GarageBand...so what if he used GarageBand if it is quick and he wanted to post something ASAP to lift our spirits??

Exactly Adi. I call that “nitpicking” while brushing off the rest of the clues like it’s nothing. At some point there is only the truth and no opinions. But I guess that some people would require Michael passes a DNA test to be sure that it’s him. Wait. They still will say that those tests can be forged and that it’s no evidence. There is no debate here for me, only people wanting to have the last word for some strange reason.

If you do a YT search for Michael Jackson Garage Band you will see a LOT of videos come up where people have re-created HIS songs using software programs, so to say that MJ's songs/sounds cannot be created or found by using software equipment is just WRONG and not accurate at all.

Mjonmind:
When Front started posting, it was not the overt statements he made, so much as the spirit behind the words, that spoke to my heart, that this was indeed the same Michael.

I so agree with you, this is how I feel too because there is no way for us to have that 100% tangible and rock solid evidence (even though the numerology is solid proof that there is a Hoax and that it’s Michael who planned it). Like SympattiK said there is room for doubt and certainty in this Hoax and I am of the opinion that Faith has an important role to play, it’s not all about logic and hard facts and it’s obvious considering this being a HOAX. Things are meant to be subtle as well. It’s a little like Faith in God, absolutely everything for me in the Creation is Proof and Evidence that God exists and I have no doubt whatsoever. But for an atheist there is no proof, nor any evidence. The same parallel can be mirrored with the Hoax; for some people it’s obvious, for others it’s unclear or non-existent.

Most of us here are following what’s going on, on a regular basis and we’ve seen how things evolved, and the only conclusion I come up with is that there are no coincidences and that Front is an authentic informer and nothing can change my mind about that. Front has not been debunked as of yet, on the contrary there HAVE been confirmations and validity all over the place, for the eyes that are actually open.

The Hoax is not over so no need to hasten certain conclusions, that's also being prejudice. If people do not appreciate Front's posts then there are other threads you can discuss in this wide forum and they can let others appreciate in peace. 

We are here and happy and the Sun is Rising, regardless.
Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 08:55:32 AM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 04, 2012, 09:12:30 AM
The group dynamics in here are spectacular yet the most common in the world and thus predictable which opens the doors yardwise to anybody's interests. MJ's case is a field study planet for free ever since MJHD.

Are WE still focusing on Michael or did we exchange our center of interest, meanwhile?

I do appreciate Sarah's posts, the more as she brought light into some aspects that were referred to in a certain interpretative way before. You may jump on me but neither the snippets nor other appearances have impressed me much as this is not Michael's class AT ALL and even the subliminal "think as if" connection after throwing them in is irresponsible. I am not impressed by prefetched computer drum sounds either. That's moving 0 1 keys without knowing the instruments and is demonstrating pure ignorance.

Fake vs original - this still holds pole position in everything we are discussing since June 25 - thank God.
What's the big friggin' difference? LOL

In this thread we were talking about BACK.
This has unfortunately become completely
One has to be completely sick to invade this thread, then, and pretend to be someone else.

There's a hidden agenda. I feel it and can't sit back and shut up until that agenda is revealed and we'll be left in peace, with our troubles, thoughts, problems, everything.

How can we discern between true and false with all this happening? I'm not going to sit back. If these characters are "conspiracy theorists" from outside who enjoy spreading their investigative opinions while lying and pretending to someone else then they are not better than TPTB. I want them to be exposed. And end this neverending madness.
Anna i feel your pain,your disappointment and your concerns and it is completely understandable.You make good points,and i agree that this is a very dangerous game if our dear Front and TS are fake informers.I tend to believe that they are real,but how can we be a 100% certain.I have ruled out the possibility of them being some desperate troll,visiting the forums to play with us believers,just for the hell of it.I have narrowed it down to TS and Front are either the real deal,or they are someone really evil,and have been playing us and manipulating us to keep us from the truth.So,imo,our informers could be M.J. himself,or a family member,or close friend,or a fake informer working for the evil side. I think these are the only two options.I am going to continue to follow my faith,and hold on to what i have felt from the beginning,that M.J. is alive and that Front and TS are real informers,but i will continue to be open minded about any and everything from this point on.To me this is not a game ,2012 is here.Can we afford to wait another year,waiting on a bam.In time we shall no the truth,i pray to God that we wont run out of time,waiting on some kind of false hope,or should i say evil conspirators.     
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

January 04, 2012, 09:14:01 AM
I will continue saying, listen to the FAMILY.
At 4.00 minutes in Joe Jackson will answer a question many of you have:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_KYj__B41k[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 04, 2012, 10:18:04 AM
genefelicia-  unfortunately, i don't think most people even care to know. we live in a world of convenience ( i too
am guilty of this).  it's easier to go to the corporate stores that offer most of what we need under one roof.  meanwhile
the smaller chained/mom & pop's are going out of business.  my fear is one day they will be all that's left...no more choices.
it makes me think of the book/movie 1984.  everyone dressed alike and were told exactly what to do (no individualism).
PURE DICTATORSHIP.  if people cannot see that big stores are killing the smaller ones & that any entrepreneur has a sim chance in h3ll of surviving that competition, it because they choose not to see it.  as for entertainment ( ur previous comment) BEWARE!! this is used to keep the mind DUMBED DOWN and DISTRACTED from what's really going on.  T V is the best mind control tool ever developed. u r actually put in a state of hyptnosis.  just think of the many that fall for the B.S. spewed out on their nightly news.  i don't know how to link vids, but check out u-tube for- TV MIND CONTROL & also SILENT SOUND SPREAD SPECTRUM TECHNOLOGY. here in the U.S. everyone was forced to switch from analog to digital tv.  i find it hard to believe they invested the money (for free digital boxes) because they care about us having a clearer picture for our viewing pleasure....PUUHLEASE!!

That's why I'm not watching the news...the world may end without me knowing it LOL!
I saw it coming many years ago - this new economical "order" based on huge corporations is totally not healthy , it's another form of distortion of the markets and can't end well...it simply can't. it's just a matter of time before they control everything, financially speaking. And we can do NOTHING about it. In my country people are too poor to even care where they shop...as long as they get the lowest price, doesn't matter it's a big chain of supermarkets or the small corner shop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 04, 2012, 10:25:30 AM
Regarding level 7 we need to remember that this Hoax is very much alive but it’s also VERY complicated, complex and HUGE. As  Australianbeliever said TS told us he is busy with other projects. The forum is probably ONE of many projects, and its purpose is to awaken and educate people and to prepare us for what is to come.

For the record, there is no manipulating going on here, and no one is WANTING to be manipulated. We have plenty of clues that validate Front’s authenticity and the last re-direct is one big confirmation.

By the way, we STILL haven't found Front's handwritten note on the internet. I think that's because he wrote it JUST FOR US, and like many of you said here (and someone even PAID to have it analyzed) -- IT’S A MATCH.

Everyone here knows that Front is VERY intelligent. One can gather that from the way he writes. SOMETHING tells me that if he wasn't authentic and wanted us to believe his snippets were pro work making the next album or something, he wouldn't have used a publicly accessible software program. If Front’s purpose was to make us believe he is a musician and Michael Jackson to top it all while he wouldn’t be, then there would be NO snippet at all. Think about it.

AND like I said, please do a YT search for MJ Garage Band. You will find TONS of sound loops on there which are used in a LOT of MJ's songs.

Concerning Exhibit B there are several “options” that I can see:

1. We are not looking close enough and we are missing things.
2. What exactly was exhibit B?
3. Was it the estate letter?
4. If so, it's not over yet so B remains to unfold.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 04, 2012, 10:31:32 AM
Wow...

First TS, then Front & Back.   What's next?  Up, down & sideways?!  LOL   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh ye of little faith. 
I love the “tIME” to reveal ALL.  LOL. Do you get it?
I AM ME ALL. Duh he's spelling it out who he is. I LOVE TS.  ;D

/bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Sarahli

January 04, 2012, 10:39:48 AM

This is a good message for all of us for 2012. Stay Strong.
Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 10:41:20 AM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

January 04, 2012, 10:44:42 AM
I'm looking at the people reading this thread right now, we have 10 members and 9 guests.

I just want to say I'm sure Front is reading as guest. As I am sure he will ignore all I've tried to say, again. And nothing will be addressed.
I feel like talking to a wall. I hope he will address all we've discussed so far, though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 04, 2012, 10:56:17 AM
I'm looking at the people reading this thread right now, we have 10 members and 9 guests.

I just want to say I'm sure Front is reading as guest. As I am sure he will ignore all I've tried to say, again. And nothing will be addressed.
I feel like talking to a wall. I hope he will address all we've discussed so far, though.

Don't worry Front is omnipresent here lol!
He/she's reading with passion, FEEDING with our emotions...aren't you Front /cook/?
Just give him/her a little time to cook the next post to perfection  errrr.

edit: sorry Front, I like you very much, it's the frustration speaking for me ...I better go watch the most dirty MJ video I can dig up on youtube crash/ crash/ crash/
Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 10:58:56 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 04, 2012, 10:56:50 AM

[....]
If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!
[....]

For some reason or another I don't think Front's mentioning of Mickey Mouse was just for fun's sake... I don't know maybe I'm wrong to think he meant much more by that. But the thing is that for some time now I've been wanting to do a series of photo-montages about the whole Mickey Mouse thing because I noticed it is a theme that occurs and recurs often in relation to Mj, Lisa and Elvis !
I did some photo-montages about the MOUSE (remember Mj's song "Ben" and the cover of this single) , Mickey Mouse and Elvis' '75 Birthday Anniversary coinciding with 75th Anniversary of Disney's famous cartoon character - Mickey Mouse-, and also Hugh Laurie who played in "Little Stuart", on the Dr. House vs. Dr. Hoax topic, you can see the photo-montages here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I really have a feeling that there's more about the Mickey Mouse-trick that we need to research and discover. I don't know what... I don't know if I am right , but after I read Front's post where he also mentions Mickey Mouse, I became even more determined to look more into this. And I stumbled over an "old" TMZ article about ... this is very interesting one of Mj's drawings of Mickey Mouse and.......... bingo! one of his handwritten notes! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login So I really doubt it's all just a coincidence: I mean we have TMZ + Mickey Mouse + a note written by MJ, all in one article... hummm got me thinking, while making the connection to all the discussions that we had about Front's note and its authenticity here on this topic, on the previous pages...

Then here we go with the whole MJ & Lisa & the Mickey Mouse !! Sorry, but there is NO coincidence!! and nothing "just happened"  to get out there in the media! Everything had a purpose! Which purpose? I'm trying to find out... Here's an article, scroll down the page a bit...  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 04, 2012, 10:59:46 AM
Concerning Exhibit B there are several “options” that I can see:

1. We are not looking close enough and we are missing things.
2. What exactly was exhibit B?
3. Was it the estate letter?
4. If so, it's not over yet so B remains to unfold.

4. Not possible, Front said it would rock the trial. Not that if would get important at some point or that it would unfold some time after the trial, it will rock the trial. And it didn't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2012, 11:03:30 AM
@Sarahli...Great message for 2012  ::P

I want to share something that has always meant a lot to me...I posted it a long time ago in another thread...for a totally different discussion.  It possibly borders on being 'off-topic'...but in the big scheme of things, probably not.

I know MJ didn't write this...well, he at least never attached him name to it.  But in rereading it again just now (I do that often to 'adjust' myself lol)...and in thinking about the whole 'hoax'...it fits (in my mind anyway) what he may be looking for in his 'army of L.O.V.E.'...as well as possible reasons for all the 'tests' he keeps putting us through.  In the end, it is all for love.

Wisdom from an Indian Elder
By Oriah Mountain Dreamer

It doesn't interest me what you do for a living.
I want to know what you ache for,
and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing.
It doesn't interest me how old you are.
I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love,
for your dreams, for the adventure of being alive.
It doesn't interest me what planets are squaring your moon.
I want to know if you have touched the center of your own sorrow,
if you have been opened by life's betrayals
or have become shriveled and closed from fear of further pain!
I want to know if you can sit with pain, mine or your own,
without moving to hide it or fade it or fix it.
I want to know if you can be with joy, mine or your own;
if you can dance with wildness
and let the ecstasy fill you to the tips of your fingers
and toes without cautioning us to be careful, be realistic,
or to remember the limitations of being human.
It doesn't interest me if the the story you're telling me is true.
I want to know if you can disappoint another to be true to yourself;
if you can bear the accusation of betrayal and not betray your own soul.
I want to know if you can be faithful and therefore be trustworthy.
I want to know if you can see beauty even when it is not pretty every day,
and if you can source your life from God's presence.
I want to know if you can live with failure, yours and mine,
and still stand on the edge of a lake
and shout to the silver of the full moon, "Yes!"
It doesn't interest me to know where you live or how much money you have.
I want to know if you can get up after the night of grief
and despair, weary and bruised to the bone,
and do what needs to be done for the children.
It doesn't interest me who you are, how you came to be here.
I want to know if you will stand in the center of the fire with me and not shrink back.
It doesn't interest me where or what or with whom you have studied.
I want to know what sustains you from the inside when all else falls away.
I want to know if you can be alone with yourself,
and if you truly like the company you keep in the empty moments.

With L.O.V.E. always.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~