Sarahli

Re: Official back & Front thread
January 03, 2012, 01:18:17 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lol, I edited my last post, I'm sorry Sarah31 and Sarahli, I frequently mix up your names in my brain, though your personalities remain straight, the 2 characters at the end sometimes fuzz up in the grey matter.

Oh and Ps. SarahLI, no of course I do not mind. Carry on.

lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

bec

January 03, 2012, 01:20:00 PM
Oh and there's something to be said for the fact that... it takes seconds on a program like this to pop out a snippet to entertain us (and further the mystique) whereas it might take considerably more time n energy then one feels like devoting right now to create a truly unique masterpiece snippet... considering the circumstances in regards to current events.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 03, 2012, 01:21:10 PM
Sarahli, has it occurred to you that perhaps you misinterpreted my post rather then I potentially not understanding my own words? Certainly the former is more likely.

There are precious few conclusions to be drawn here on paper. All I'm doing is pointing out that you have not debunked Front's authenticity. No one has, as of yet. I appreciate your efforts, don't get me wrong, and no need to stop trying. I'm just saying your proof, like so many times before, falls short of being definitive.

That's your opinion. It just depends on what you accept as proof. For some he is debunked, others just dismiss what these people are saying because they don't want him to be debunked ever. No proof ever would make them stop believing in Front. Unless he would say himself that he is fake. But even then some people would still find excuses, I'm sure. It's just a prank, it's a test of our faith, it's a joke, he must mean something else between the lines, etc., etc. There is no way out really. ;)

It's like with what TS said, that he his a fake informer if Michael doesn't come back by the end of 2012. So what if Michael didn't come back by the end of 2012? I know already that a lot of people would still follow TS and find excuses like ASSuming that the plans must have changed. Some people will never accept whatever proof, even if it's in TS' own words. Or in Front's own words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 03, 2012, 01:21:40 PM
It's also got to be a breeze to create, save, and then publish online to be able to share with others, using a program like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

January 03, 2012, 01:23:21 PM
Sarahli, has it occurred to you that perhaps you misinterpreted my post rather then I potentially not understanding my own words? Certainly the former is more likely.

There are precious few conclusions to be drawn here on paper. All I'm doing is pointing out that you have not debunked Front's authenticity. No one has, as of yet. I appreciate your efforts, don't get me wrong, and no need to stop trying. I'm just saying your proof, like so many times before, falls short of being definitive.

That's your opinion. It just depends on what you accept as proof. For some he is debunked, others just dismiss what these people are saying because they don't want him to be debunked ever. No proof ever would make them stop believing in Front. Unless he would say himself that he is fake. But even then some people would still find excuses, I'm sure. It's just a prank, it's a test of our faith, it's a joke, he must mean something else between the lines, etc., etc. There is no way out really. ;)

It's like with what TS said, that he his a fake informer if Michael doesn't come back by the end of 2012. So what if Michael didn't come back by the end of 2012? I know already that a lot of people would still follow TS and find excuses like ASSuming that the plans must have changed. Some people will never accept whatever proof, even if it's in TS' own words. Or in Front's own words.

Someone is having a very bad time with the hoax these days. I understand. It has been a long time.

But stop trying to drag others down with you. We will cross that bridge when we get to it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 03, 2012, 01:25:16 PM
It's also got to be a breeze to create, save, and then publish online to be able to share with others, using a program like this.

Just like every single post on the internet. So are we all artists? Maybe we are and don't even know it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2012, 01:37:44 PM
Someone is having a very bad time with the hoax these days. I understand. It has been a long time.

But stop trying to drag others down with you. We will cross that bridge when we get to it.

You didn't understand. I told you I enjoy watching the ARG, whoever is behind it. Nothing that happens, fake informers, possibly real informers or whatever would ever change my perspective and it never did. I'm just watching others play it and rarely take part in it myself for all kinds of reasons.

My post wasn't about dragging anybody down, especially not "with me", as I am not down. I'm just watching and noticing things, and what I explained in my post is just what I have observed a lot on this board. I'm just watching, whatever happens happens. I don't think my posts change anything as far as any of the "plans" go. If he wants to come back, he will, it doesn't have anything to do with the posts on here, at least definitely not with mine. Me picking things apart won't change a thing either. So I'm not really sitting here waiting for anything to happen, so the "long time" doesn't bother me. I know whatever is supposed to happen, will happen. I can't change it and I can't speed things up. I have all the patience in the world. Doesn't mean I just simply believe anonymous usernames on the internet. I investigate, if I feel like it.

Whatever happened to exhibit B, btw.?
Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 01:39:41 PM by Sarah31
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 03, 2012, 01:49:06 PM
Whatever happened to exhibit B, btw.?

I almost forgot about exhibit B...it was supposed to rock the trial
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2012, 02:06:38 PM
I don't think anyone would argue about the "art" of Andy Warhol.  He used a Campbell's soup can to help introduce a totally new view of art.  It's not unlike a musical artist using GarageBand.  It's the way in which a medium is put together and shown to the public.  In this case, the "medium" is a set of pre-exisiting sounds.....like a palette of paints, or cans of soup, rolls of film, etc.  Anyone think Ansel Adams didn't produce great works of art....he took pictures of pre-existing landscapes and made them even more beautiful to the eyes, because you allow yourself to get lost in the art of it all.  Whether a set of sounds comes from the original drum, it really doesn't matter.  The "art" is created by the sounds being formed together.  A beat on a drum, a beat on GarageBand...the same.  The magic is in the mix......GarageBand is just a new medium for artists to explore and create. 

Besides which, if Front is our dear man in question, he has to have something to do......why not create some new sounds/beats using what he has at his disposal?  Who created the beats in the first place....do we know? 

Andy Warhol:

Ansel Adams:

Blessings Always

@bec......did you mean to direct that last one to Sarahli or Sarah31.....I am just curious and trying to keep up, lol  geek/

Fantastic post WishingStar  /bravo/...and great comparison between 'mediums' used in 'art'.  Brilliant.

@Sarahli....  bearhug right back at ya!

For some he is debunked, others just dismiss what these people are saying...

@Sarah31...I think I missed the 'debunking', and I'm not trying to be 'funny'.  I have yet to read any posts that definitively 'debunk' Front.  Could you point me towards them cause I'm definitely not against 'digging' even further than I already have where Front is concerned...if there is, in fact, another hole to dig.  To date, though, it seems that whenever someone 'shows up' saying he's 'fake' and/or claiming that he's been 'debunked'...they offer nothing beyond those 'opinions'...no 'proof' to back their claims.  So if there is such 'proof' out there....I, for one, would be interested in seeing it.

Until such 'proof' surfaces....I have no reason to believe he's 'fake'.  Based on what I have read and seen (but again, maybe I've missed something)...there seems to be some very strong points suggesting a 'connection' between Front and several people/sources close to Mike.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

January 03, 2012, 02:22:40 PM
@Sarah31...I think I missed the 'debunking', and I'm not trying to be 'funny'.  I have yet to read any posts that definitively 'debunk' Front.  Could you point me towards them cause I'm definitely not against 'digging' even further than I already have where Front is concerned...if there is, in fact, another hole to dig.  To date, though, it seems that whenever someone 'shows up' saying he's 'fake' and/or claiming that he's been 'debunked'...they offer nothing beyond those 'opinions'...no 'proof' to back their claims.  So if there is such 'proof' out there....I, for one, would be interested in seeing it.

Until such 'proof' surfaces....I have no reason to believe he's 'fake'.  Based on what I have read and seen (but again, maybe I've missed something)...there seems to be some very strong points suggesting a 'connection' between Front and several people/sources close to Mike.

With L.O.V.E. always.

I won't start this again, I did a lot of it, but people just attacked me, so I don't do it much anymore. He made mistakes in his "math" several months ago, seeing how people believe that he is "back", he used the wrong date of one of back's posts in his formula, the date of the screenshot, not the date it was posted, which was a day earlier, and then explained it away with "a day of simmering", although there was already "a day of simmering" in the formula, so he just added another one, etc.

Then ... exhibit B never rocked the trial, but nobody really seemed to care and as far as I remember he blaimed his "magic 8 ball".

Now using GarageBand loops to imply certain things, when that is something that everyone with a Mac can do (or with downloading the loops somewhere and using another program).

And there was more, but I don't remember and would have to read through a couple of months worth of posts in this thread again, because after being attacked I just stopped posting for quite a while. So I saw things but didn't pay that much attention to them, since I didn't want to post about them. Maybe I should have written them down just for me, but I didn't.

So far people found all kinds of reasons and/or excuses why all those things don't matter. Usually with getting quite ... "unfriendly" towards me and I didn't feel like wasting my time with that anymore, so like I said, I saw things but didn't pay all that much attention to them and don't remember them. I just wanted to answer the GarageBand question, since the same question has been asked weeks ago and no one posted an explanation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 03, 2012, 02:40:25 PM
Who believes there's Michael singing "Burn tonight" or Jason Malachi?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 03, 2012, 03:01:49 PM

party/

LOVED it Front.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nyuki

January 03, 2012, 03:07:26 PM
 /bravo/

With L.O.V.E. always.

I won't start this again, I did a lot of it, but people just attacked me, so I don't do it much anymore. He made mistakes in his "math" several months ago, seeing how people believe that he is "back", he used the wrong date of one of back's posts in his formula, the date of the screenshot, not the date it was posted, which was a day earlier, and then explained it away with "a day of simmering", although there was already "a day of simmering" in the formula, so he just added another one, etc.

Then ... exhibit B never rocked the trial, but nobody really seemed to care and as far as I remember he blaimed his "magic 8 ball".

Now using GarageBand loops to imply certain things, when that is something that everyone with a Mac can do (or with downloading the loops somewhere and using another program).

And there was more, but I don't remember and would have to read through a couple of months worth of posts in this thread again, because after being attacked I just stopped posting for quite a while. So I saw things but didn't pay that much attention to them, since I didn't want to post about them. Maybe I should have written them down just for me, but I didn't.

So far people found all kinds of reasons and/or excuses why all those things don't matter. Usually with getting quite ... "unfriendly" towards me and I didn't feel like wasting my time with that anymore, so like I said, I saw things but didn't pay all that much attention to them and don't remember them. I just wanted to answer the GarageBand question, since the same question has been asked weeks ago and no one posted an explanation.

Great posts Sarah31  /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 03, 2012, 03:26:12 PM

I hope you also saw that the family and MJ's official FB page also approved Front's authenticity. But of course those were nothing to you because you found "mistakes".  Geesshhhh  :roll: I don't want to get into this again.  So, I'd better stop it here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

January 03, 2012, 04:03:09 PM
I want say something, what I feel, think and need to take out.

I'm not here to throw garbage, neither to spew ironic know-it-all statements. On the contrary, I'm not here to play nor to pop-up and stir shit, like some others- they know who they are. But I don't want to waste time on that.

I will address to Front, because I want to be heard, I desperately want to be heard and understood, and touch a chord of his heart. Maybe.

Front, please sit and think. Just think about this- let's suppose you are not who you say you are (which means BACK), let's suppose you don't know anything, you pretend to be someone who you are not, you are just a person like me, like all of us here who don't have ANYTHING but a belief regarding this situation. Let's suppose you you have no inside knowledge besides your own belief (to strongly believe doesn't mean you know. To "know", to know LITERALLY, means to have seen Michael with your own eyes, alive and well, after June 2009, to know the plan, to be put here to guide us). Let's say you are a believer like all of us, maybe a wiser one, like Sarahli, like Adi, like some few others. But, at the end of the day, still only a believer.

You straightly say you are BACK, no need to copy-paste your post here. Man, you said it. No room for interpretation. IF you are not, then it would mean you are putting yourself, by your own words, against the exact thing you're supposedly doing- pretending to be someone who you are not, to know something you don't. Which would mean lying, faking.

For what reason? What do you want from us? What have we, people who love Michael deeply, done, to deserve to be hurt over and over again? If you are a believer, and at the same time an activist against liars, trojan horse jokey clowns, people who manipulate- but having in mind you are just a believer- then have you stopped and thought "Jesus, I'm pretending to be standing against the very thing I'm doing"? That would mean a Machiavellic mind, a diabolical mind. You know where you're standing, I don't know it myself. But you know. If you know that and your conscience is clean, and you are who you say you are, then it's all well, a great thing. But if you are not, how do you feel, what do you think seeing all the people happy, having hopes up, defending you and supporting you while you yourself know you're lying to them?

I will post here some of your words.

See? This
Four words…………….

BEWARE of trojan horses.

Have in mind what I've said above. Just please think.
Everyone here deserves to be treated with respect. D*cking around the fans is NOT a good illustration of mutual respect now is it!
Words to take to heart----> Stop using Michael Jackson's fans as puppets!

You state clearly how cruel is to do this.
They say "imitation is the best form of flattery". That is not always the case. It's purely circumstantial. And it is ESPECIALLY not flattering when the "imitation" comes from nefarious instigators---yes, "trojan horses"---who seem to take great pleasure in attempting to mimic a certain individual(s?). Exploiting Michael Jackson in such a way (i.e., circumstance of June 25) and his fans will not be tolerated…here or anywhere else!

You state it plain and simple.
The "FAME"----> is always short-lived for the deFAMERs

Bec, relax...and PLEASE examine, ponder, reflect and contemplate a little more before you leap to conclusions and make such egregious "ASS"umptions that yours truly is a troll. That I'm not. I promise you that!

Believing every character that steps into the "hoax spotlight" would be most DEFINITELY a precursor to a catastrophic situation

Talking about fakes, liars and people posing in who they are not.
You know yourself. You know if you tell the truth, you know who you are.
If you are true, it's ok. If you lie, play, fake who you are, then how would you feel bragging against what you too are doing like all of them trojan horse jokey clowns?
I suspect that the ones behind "those" masks will dissipate into the darkness when the GENUINE spotlight ILLuminates their True intentions. Don't worry…impending doom for these trojan horse jockey azz clowns is inevitable! Only a matter of time

The ILLusions---or shall I say DELUSIONS---of grandeur that these histrionic characters possess in their sick, twisted minds always end up biting them in the backside  because they're too busy kissing their own a$$ (and their "ASSociates") based on false $elf-praise. Just when they think they have won, then---BAM! wtf happened?!

They have failed in the past and they will continue to fail and fail again.  P.E.R.I.O.D!!!!!!!!!!

I just ask you to please sit, think, think deeply about what you're doing, about people's honest appreciation, support and how they are ready to defend you. If you are honestly who you say you are then there is no problem. But if you know you're not, and you're faking it, lying- think. Sleep on it. I believe in the wheel of life, it always turns, you get paid back- for good or bad. I witnessed with my own eyes.

You should be cold hearted, monstrous, to be able to go on lying to people who sincerely show love to you. Please hear me, cause I can't do anything else but try to touch your heart. If you have one, please hear me. We are at worlds distance. I can't do anything else.

Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 04:45:00 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions