GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Official back & Front thread
December 30, 2011, 10:57:38 AM
but they are reading more than TIAI and Back threads
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
December 30, 2011, 11:01:22 AM
"They" can actually have a bunch of people helping them to stay up to date....after all "they" might have a huge family  :lol:
 respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

bec

December 30, 2011, 11:17:59 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
but they are reading more than TIAI and Back threads

Why do you say so?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Sarahli

December 30, 2011, 11:39:53 AM
Considering that Michael is supposed to be “dead” I think that he has a little more time on his hands, enough to keep up with the main subjects discussed in the forum. It doesn't take an enormous amount of time for that and like TS said not so long ago he would take the time to catch up on the threads, so it may be fluctuating depending on what he has to do according to how the Hoax develops. Therefore we must understand when he doesn't post. This also goes to show that what we say here is valuable in his eyes and Michael I think appreciates to be close to his fans and I would think especially in such a time and conditions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

December 30, 2011, 11:54:49 AM
Paris said to follow this account @ParisJFacts because it's a good friend of hers and got permission for it, and that they use the account together.

Someone asked

@ParisJFacts does Paris think the illuminati had a part in her fathers death?

ParisJFacts answer
@jehackson she doesn't think, she knows

Now even Paris says she knows They killed him.

I think that this is done in order to raise awareness. She could have just not answered to the question, and the answer they gave is very powerful and significant. She literally KNOWS. The Illuminati are very real, this is not a joke. Now we know that Michael is alive so what does it mean? That they wanted/attempted to kill him. I see a lot of people saying if it was true she or the family wouldn't be so open about it, it's too dangerous... then I ask when are we going to be open and begin to talk about it? It has to be said and the time has come.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

_Anna_

December 30, 2011, 12:06:06 PM
After more than 2 years of analyzing this I cannot fully understand the "Illuminati attempted to kill him" theory. If They wanted to do it and if they tried to kill him, how his kids are allowed to go on stage, film for movies (Paris), go to football games, have accounts on social pages. I try to connect every detail in order to have an answer that would make sense. If Illuminati tried to kill him, isn't he afraid of allowing his children to run such risks of being so exposed in the media? Like they never were before 2009. A stage could crash, Paris could be killed while filming "Lundon's bridge" and make it look like an accident (this wouldn't be a first), a bomb could explode at one of the football or basketball games where Prince went and keeps going. If Illuminati were/are after Michael how is he not afraid for his kids? See, I try to have a logic in everything not just  for one side of the story. It's extremely complicated and it's obvious we won't find the truth spinning around our own finger like we do since 2.5 years.

This is what for me still doesn't make sense and I cannot connect to the rest. If Illuminati are after him or if the tried kill him how Michael allows his children to be so exposed when they could die in so many ways by a plan made up by them. How?

2012 is almost here... and we start a new year still without any certainty, without having answers just questions. I, for one, don't know how to find a way to connect all these. I tried any possibility but for me it doesn't make sense. I find a logic for a side of the story and when I want to connect it to the next step, it doesn't match. It's how I feel .

Yes, talk about it, try to expose them. But would Michael put his own children at stake? For sure none of the members of the family look worried about any murder attempt. Yet they can't shut up their mouths about those murderers.
Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 12:15:08 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 30, 2011, 12:39:42 PM
Well Anna, Michael said himself that there was a conspiracy "I cannot say too much.... I'm done" with his own words, from his mouth these words came. Don't you believe it? Or do you think it's a hoax clue planted in advance to make things more "exciting"? I don't think that the threat was imminent but like TS said, it was a general threat. I don't think that Paris or Prince are a threat to the Illuminati. I don't think that Michael is putting anyone at stake, Paris had certainly to learn about these things by herself as well considering who her father is. I mean she is really saying those things we can't deny it because we don't find a logic. Or what she says holds truth or she is unecessarily attracting potential danger? Which is it? I go for first hypothesis.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

December 30, 2011, 12:52:18 PM
I never thought it was for fun, and never will. For me it's just very complicated to explain what doesn't add up.
Michael was talking about conspiracies against him, the family keeps saying there are many people behind all this, that he knew he would be murdered. That they knew they murdered him since the beginning. But then again if there were threats to his life, how did they fail? MLK, Kennedy, Diana, Lennon didn't make it through. Michael started to show what he knows about them since 90s, mostly in History. Why, if they wanted to and certainly are able to, why didn't they eliminate him so far? A shot, a car "accident", anything, clean and with no people to investigate.

If they didn't manage to kill him in 2009, this means the danger is still there. For sure they have their ways to find out he might be alive. Does the family look at least a minimum of the minimum concerned about anything? If I knew my dad/son/brother was threatened, escaped, and still watched by Them, I wouldn't be all smiles, going places, doing anything but something to expose them. They didn't expose anyone in more than 2.5 years. They don't do anything to expose them, those murderers. They just talk, talk, talk. WHERE is the action? HOW do they want to expose them if they don't do anything? What have they done so far? They have Murray in jail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 30, 2011, 12:59:42 PM
Yeah and yet Paris just said she remembered everything her father ever taught her AND she's becoming more n more outspoken about this eluded threat. IF this were true about the Illuminati out to get Michael, then she is making herself the next target in line by positioning herself to follow in his footsteps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

December 30, 2011, 01:00:42 PM
i thought is was murray who said truth would prevail . me confused again?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

December 30, 2011, 01:08:37 PM
Why would Michael not read the forums? It would make sense that after planning this Hoax carefully that he would want to give clues to those who are open-minded enough to seek the truth for themselves.

If we have become intrigued and involved in this “ARG”, then it has been our own choice. I don’t believe that Michael is playing with our feelings or manipulating anyone. The nature and seriousness of the Hoax is such that he cannot be more direct and plain about what he can tell us. TS told us about the “dangers” surrounding Michael, so this is the only way that Michael can communicate with us. I believe that as factors play out and the Hoax’s mission is fulfilled behind the scenes, that Michael will reveal himself to us “piece by piece”.

What Front has given us with this handwritten note seems to be one “piece” revealed. I think we all know that timing is important and although we get frustrated, we have to realize that we are merely the observers of a grand plan that needs to unfold in its own time.

Although the Hoax has an entertainment aspect, Michael would not do something like this if he had had a choice. There is no way that Michael would set out to “play” with his fans and us beLIEvers. I think that perceptions are being misconstrued.

How can Michael tell us and be 100% sure that we would keep the secret? In what way could he do this? We don’t know who else is reading the forum. Perhaps he doesn't want to place us in any danger, or perhaps someone in a weak moment could leak that information out when it's not part of the plan yet. I know it's quite obvious but it needs to be repeated: if Michael revealed himself to us without a shadow of a doubt then this would stop being a Hoax. The Hoax will end when Michael Bams, pure and simple. Until then we are not meant to be in the "know". The fewer people involved, the better for Hoax success.

The zillions of clues that Michael left for us and the whispers we have received prove to me that Michael has considered our feelings. We can’t forget the seriousness of the Hoax and FBI involvement.

We can't lose perspective of this thing now, we have come so far.

BeTheChange:
It also depends on our individual interpretation of 'manipulation'.  People 'manipulate' things all the time...it's the intent driving the 'manipulation' that interests me because that will greatly affect the effect lol.  I think we can pretty much all agree that no matter why MJ hoaxed his death, he had a very good reason or several for doing so.

Very well said, I agree with you.
Quote from: MissG
Imo, I would not focus on the letters, but the dots over the "i". Let´s compare Michael´s "dots" with Front "dots". What´s your conclusion @you all?

First of all one point that people may not have taken into consideration: Do you think that Michael may have deliberately “disguised” his handwriting just a tiny bit? Again for reasons that have already been discussed ie that it is not yet “tIME” to reveal ALL. As I have stated already there is a trail of clues and it went crescendo. Don't take the note alone but consider it with all and everything that's happened here.

Now no one writes EXACTLY the same all the time, and IF they do then perhaps this is a trait of their personality. There are tons of samples on the internet of Michael’s writing, some are the same and some are different.

I was looking at other samples because I didn’t understand what Miss G meant by "motion" and i's.  Here is one that’s more similar to the i's in Front's note. Look at the "i" in "special" on the last word of this note.

Here is another sample. Look at the 3rd line from the bottom and the word "it". The "i" is the same motion of the dot as in Front’s note:

So to me this proves that handwritings can change and evolve with time and can be different according to a person's mood. I personally do not write much nowadays because of those computers and my handwriting has changed a lot so I think it can have an influence in the non-consistency. Anyway this note from Front is very Michaelish. 8-)

has it been mentioned that the stationary on this note from june is kliens office?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sarahli

December 30, 2011, 01:10:10 PM
Yeah and yet Paris just said she remembered everything her father ever taught her AND she's becoming more n more outspoken about this eluded threat. IF this were true about the Illuminati out to get Michael, then she is making herself the next target in line by positioning herself to follow in his footsteps.

So you don't believe that the Illuminati really do exist? I am not sure to understand you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 30, 2011, 01:15:25 PM

So you don't believe that the Illuminati really do exist? I am not sure to understand you.

In the form of The Powers That Be, sure, they exist. In the form out Out To Get MJ, no, I don't think so.

Besides that, think about what I said. Doesn't it make sense? If this elusive evil had targeted your father, and believed they succeeded in eliminating him, would you not be more careful about positioning yourself publicly as his successor and making outspoken statements about the institution of evil? Would MJ not be very careful about what he allowed his daughter to say and not say? Considering he himself said "there is a conspiracy, I can say no more, I'm done..." you think he allows his daughter to blatantly and bluntly lay it on the line on the public record for all to see from now until the end of the internet?

I mean really. This is a child we are talking about. Who's father isn't actually dead. And is presumably shepherding her. Logic, you know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

_Anna_

December 30, 2011, 01:20:49 PM

In the form of The Powers That Be, sure, they exist. In the form out Out To Get MJ, no, I don't think so.

Besides that, think about what I said. Doesn't it make sense? If this elusive evil had targeted your father, and believed they succeeded in eliminating him, would you not be more careful about positioning yourself publicly as his successor and making outspoken statements about the institution of evil? Would MJ not be very careful about what he allowed his daughter to say and not say? Considering he himself said "there is a conspiracy, I can say no more, I'm done..." you think he allows his daughter to blatantly and bluntly lay it on the line on the public record for all to see from now until the end of the internet?

I mean really. This is a child we are talking about. Who's father isn't actually dead. And is presumably shepherding her. Logic, you know?
Then do you think that all the other murders were not their targets? MLK, JFK, Diana, Lennon, 911, etc.
If they were their targets, why wouldn't Michael be one? After all he's the greatest humanitarian, activist against racism, media, corruption.
Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 01:23:40 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 30, 2011, 01:24:36 PM

Yes I can understand this but I really see no point in her talking about it if there is no threat at all. What is the point? If what you say is correct and there's no theat then why bring unecessary danger by talking about them and linking her father's "death" with them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions