Re: Official back & Front thread
December 29, 2011, 07:10:34 PM
I think Maru should be our mascot, lol.  I love this cat.......every video I have ever seen just cracks me up.  He's so curious and determined.....reminds me of some people I know  ;) 
Thanks for posting/reposting Grace and PureLove......
Great video, great cat!

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 29, 2011, 10:56:15 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bec......your post was very interesting, I don't remember you being so open about this all being purely for entertainment.  I think I was fascinated by your post because you have put some real effort into this forum and your writings.  Why do that if it's all for entertainment's sake?  Do you feel like it's been a wasteful 2.5 years....I hope not.  I have gained much from you alone. 
Omigosh no, I wouldn't trade this time for all the riches in the world. The self reinvention I've gone through is permanent and priceless. Thank you for your comments towards me. I thought that was sweet. I have put the effort in because I think what he's doing in the name of entertainment is very noble and it's a cause that has long been important to me. I am also hoping that some concerted and long under wraps effort will be made publicly, as back eluded to, to righting the wrongs of 93 and 05 for Michael.

I think people get the wrong impression when I say it's for entertainment, like it's a rock concert or something. Entertainment is everything and I reiterate time and time again, when I say this is for entertainment I'll never use the word JUST, because entertainment, especially the way Michael is applying the art, is everything. It's the means to support the desired ends. It's perfect and genius and innovative all in one. Entertainment is the delivery vessel of the message. It's the perfect way to reach a broad audience, look how many he has reached already with the manslaughter trial. Every time MJ makes the news, and the news reaches a viewer, he broadens his audience. All these people are watching his performance as we speak, they just aren't aware of what they are paying their attention to. All these people will hit total recall on bamsday... it will come flooding back, imagine it. The ambulance pic, the helicopter, the memorial, the burial, the autopsy, Murray being arrested, the trial, the Family's weirdness, Larry King, wait a minute, I saw all this on the news... the news said he was dead... etc etc etc and the dominoes will fall and the awareness will be nearly immediate and automatic and INTERNAL. Best part, MJ doesn't have to utter one word of message, it will be received. Same as the theme all along, the truth is not contagious. It must be realized individually and this one will hit them scare between the eyes. It is already set up, this we can observe and have observed in real time. All he needs to do is Bam to tip it in.

This is his craft, it is his trade, to entertain and to manipulate the media. I don't understand why it is so difficult for people to understand me when I try to explain how I think this hoax is him doing exactly those two things wrapped into one. By manipulating the media he is manipulating it's viewers, and when the news is about him, you know that means he is manipulating his fans as well.

I'm not necessarily attaching a negative context to the word manipulation, it's strictly descriptive in use. It looks like manipulation in the name of love, to me. I think that's why he stressed in TII, it's all for love, because it is. He's tricking everyone for a very noble cause, in the end. It may be the only way to accomplish what he wants to do. It certainly seems it will be the most effective way. Self realization will be key to widespread, long term change in mentality and awareness by the general public. When he's done, no one will have to explain anything to anyone, the truth will be self evident upon bamsday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

December 29, 2011, 11:10:23 PM
So that's the rest of the world, but what about us? One might think we being the smart cookies that we are, who recognized the clues and pieced together this much: that MJ isn't dead and this is a hoax, might be able to piece together further information like, why he did it, how he did it, when he's coming back, or at least... what will happen next. But none of this information has been forthcoming, Zero. Nada. Zilch.

So, we are allowed to know he isn't dead and this is a hoax, but beyond those truths, the information channels are cut off. He even sends informers, presumably, and yet their information ends at the same point, he isn't dead and this is a hoax.

Take stock of whatever else we know to be true. Pickings are slim, I imagine you would agree.

Why do you think that is? With all the clues over such a long period of time, why are we still so much in the dark about any of the finer aspects of this hoax? With all the side tangents and cross investigations, and random dots that connect to other hoaxy things that lead off in countless, vague, winding hoaxy directions, do these last 2.5 years not seem like an internet based interactive game to you? It does to me. It SCREAMS game to me.

You don't play games when your life is on the line. That makes no sense.

Scare few hoaxers, however, believe this. Many believe there is some serious shit going down. This can't be everyone's imagination running wild, collectively, so where is the fodder for this mentality originating from? Well namely, again you'll probably agree, it is coming from his Family, TS, and himself thank you "they're out to get me" voice mail tapes. Who says that on voicemail, really. If they're out to get you they're probably listening in on your convos too. Besides, perhaps calling the FBI if they're out to get you is a better idea then calling a Rabbi. Come on.

I digress. Point is, he's punking everyone else, and he didn't foster us to give us any inside scoop at all, he's almost certainly punking us as well. How he is punking us is up to you to decide. Interpretation, as someone else said. Interpretation is paramount.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 29, 2011, 11:50:31 PM
Bec said:
Scare few hoaxers, however, believe this. Many believe there is some serious shit going down. This can't be everyone's imagination running wild, collectively, so where is the fodder for this mentality originating from? Well namely, again you'll probably agree, it is coming from his Family, TS, and himself thank you "they're out to get me" voice mail tapes. Who says that on voicemail, really. If they're out to get you they're probably listening in on your convos too. Besides, perhaps calling the FBI if they're out to get you is a better idea then calling a Rabbi. Come on.
  :lol: :lol: this is funny - it's almost exactly what I said to myself when I heard those tapes.

I wonder what Souza's doing? What is this "project" she's working on? Just curious...

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

December 30, 2011, 12:00:59 AM
Bec......your post was very interesting, I don't remember you being so open about this all being purely for entertainment.  I think I was fascinated by your post because you have put some real effort into this forum and your writings.  Why do that if it's all for entertainment's sake?  Do you feel like it's been a wasteful 2.5 years....I hope not.  I have gained much from you alone. 
Omigosh no, I wouldn't trade this time for all the riches in the world. The self reinvention I've gone through is permanent and priceless. Thank you for your comments towards me. I thought that was sweet. I have put the effort in because I think what he's doing in the name of entertainment is very noble and it's a cause that has long been important to me. I am also hoping that some concerted and long under wraps effort will be made publicly, as back eluded to, to righting the wrongs of 93 and 05 for Michael.

I think people get the wrong impression when I say it's for entertainment, like it's a rock concert or something. Entertainment is everything and I reiterate time and time again, when I say this is for entertainment I'll never use the word JUST, because entertainment, especially the way Michael is applying the art, is everything. It's the means to support the desired ends. It's perfect and genius and innovative all in one. Entertainment is the delivery vessel of the message. It's the perfect way to reach a broad audience, look how many he has reached already with the manslaughter trial. Every time MJ makes the news, and the news reaches a viewer, he broadens his audience. All these people are watching his performance as we speak, they just aren't aware of what they are paying their attention to. All these people will hit total recall on bamsday... it will come flooding back, imagine it. The ambulance pic, the helicopter, the memorial, the burial, the autopsy, Murray being arrested, the trial, the Family's weirdness, Larry King, wait a minute, I saw all this on the news... the news said he was dead... etc etc etc and the dominoes will fall and the awareness will be nearly immediate and automatic and INTERNAL. Best part, MJ doesn't have to utter one word of message, it will be received. Same as the theme all along, the truth is not contagious. It must be realized individually and this one will hit them scare between the eyes. It is already set up, this we can observe and have observed in real time. All he needs to do is Bam to tip it in.

This is his craft, it is his trade, to entertain and to manipulate the media. I don't understand why it is so difficult for people to understand me when I try to explain how I think this hoax is him doing exactly those two things wrapped into one. By manipulating the media he is manipulating it's viewers, and when the news is about him, you know that means he is manipulating his fans as well.

I'm not necessarily attaching a negative context to the word manipulation, it's strictly descriptive in use. It looks like manipulation in the name of love, to me. I think that's why he stressed in TII, it's all for love, because it is. He's tricking everyone for a very noble cause, in the end. It may be the only way to accomplish what he wants to do. It certainly seems it will be the most effective way. Self realization will be key to widespread, long term change in mentality and awareness by the general public. When he's done, no one will have to explain anything to anyone, the truth will be self evident upon bamsday.

Now I totally get it, bec......brilliant.  Yes, I can see where all of this makes total sense.  It makes me feel even more sure we are here for a specific purpose...hoaxers that is.  Perhaps, as you say things will become self evident upon bamsday.  I hang on dearly.....some days are more difficult, lol.  I had always wondered about, "its all for love.....L O V E" in TII....what exactly is, "it" It what.....the concert, the comeback, the rehearsals....no, no....the hoax, the message that's the "it".  Come bamsday, there will be a virtual flood of people seeking information.....we have to know that. His death caused the internet to crash momentarily....think of when he comes back!  Yes, the message will be clear, no doubt.  However people are still sheep.....they do what they know.....in this case search the net.  The self-realization/awareness process will be in place for those who have been privy to the hoax....it will be a much more slower process for those who are caught off-gaurd by the greatest hoax of all time.  The process will come...no doubt, it has to.  Like you say, the truth will be self-eveident.........brilliant! 

Yes, the punking aspect always had me on edge.  Why do I feel like we are really in for it, actually.  Well, Michael......bring it.........have at it, punk your heart out.  Have you led us astray with odd re-directs?  Have you been a cryptic bugger with odd green avatars?  Have you been baking that bamcake for us?  The punk is on us one way or another.......that's nerve-racking for sure.   

Thanks for the post bec........love your interpretation  ;)

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

December 30, 2011, 02:25:57 AM
Paris said to follow this account @ParisJFacts because it's a good friend of hers and got permission for it, and that they use the account together.

Someone asked

@ParisJFacts does Paris think the illuminati had a part in her fathers death?

ParisJFacts answer
@jehackson she doesn't think, she knows

Now even Paris says she knows They killed him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 30, 2011, 02:36:56 AM
Someone should ask her why she was fake crying at his memorial then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

_Anna_

December 30, 2011, 03:19:46 AM
If this all was for entertainment or a game, I don't think that even Paris would talk so much about the Illuminati, and now to say she knows they had a role in her father's death.
I mean to even reach to say they murdered him, the family says the same, but then again to go on with her life, being happy and smiling. I don't say she should be mournful all the time, but a drop of seriousness towards the fact that her father was murdered. As they all say he was. A murder leaves scars that nothing can heal. It's not like Michael was 99 years old and it was nature's course.

Why does she talk about Them so much then? just for the fun of it? No, not for me. She has a reason. The only thing that is beyond me to understand is how can a daughter/brother/mother simply look so worry-less, all the time, since day one, and at the same time saying he was murdered and there is more to this, many murderers involved. I mean They murdered him!As the whole family says. Paris is on twitter all the time, being a teenager, and at the same time tweeting about secret societies, Illuminati and how they killed her father. LaToya twitts about taking a shower, going to bed, doing her nails, asking how can you remove mascara easier. If I had my brother murdered with cold blood (as the state) I couldn't even think about something else but finding those murderers. At any cost! The lack of care towards Michael's situation is just defeating. I don't want to say something at anger, but they look the same worry-less and cold towards losing Michael like The Queen of England looked after Diana died (i.e.  They murdered her. And you know The Queen is part of them).

Paris was fake crying at the memorial, I am 99% sure of it, the family was acting strange, Marlon's crying was even more fake, Joe was laughing his ass off on June 26th 2009, Mrs Katherine shopping for sleeping bags on June 28th 2009 (couldn't she send the bodyguard to buy them if they were so necessary, considering her son had just died 3 days before? You don't need PHD degree to be able to buy some sleeping bags). Why? If he was murdered, and they insist.
Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 03:49:57 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 30, 2011, 03:25:59 AM
There are so many facets to this mosaic.
If we consider the trial to not have been a fake, how can a man stand up after having had to accept these endless spoons of bitter experiences that were forced down his throat.
Self-esteem by "I swallowed it all and gave them my other cheek as well"?
Daddies want to be grand not brave.
Nothing wrong with that.

Wishing everybody a wonderful 2012 without any fears.
The positive change is underway and is popping up everywhere.
Blessings!
Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 03:30:04 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

December 30, 2011, 05:03:35 AM
Sarahli
How can Michael tell us and be 100% sure that we would keep the secret? In what way could he do this? We don’t know who else is reading the forum. Perhaps he doesn't want to place us in any danger, or perhaps someone in a weak moment could leak that information out when it's not part of the plan yet. I know it's quite obvious but it needs to be repeated: if Michael revealed himself to us without a shadow of a doubt then this would stop being a Hoax. The Hoax will end when Michael Bams, pure and simple. Until then we are not meant to be in the "know". The fewer people involved, the better for Hoax success.

I agree! TS once mentioned that it didn't matter how few, but they would all be flooding this forum after BAM! (Can't find his post.)

About MJ reading this forum suspicious// suspicious// suspicious// ...
You guys know it takes a LOT of time to keep up with the forum.
I know I don't have time to read it all and I spend very much time here.
But TS and Front seem to know the forum in detail.
Front took his/hers username from a post made long ago, maybe one year ago. So Front is someone who is reading this forum with much attention and knows us. Front could very well be one of us here, one of the members.

Now.....the question is if MJ is alive, let's say he's alive, he has time to read this forum in so much detail??
To me this means MJ is spending half of his time reading here and this looks pretty strange to me. i wish it to be true, you don't know how much I wish it to be true bounce/ , but I'm not sure at all MJ would do this just because we are so fascinating personalities here.

lolol/ You’re right.  And I’ve thought also that TS/Front might come here as a guest to disguise his/their reading time. They only show up as coming here on the days they post suspicious//

I also think that since MJ was a life-long avid reader (10,000 book personal library), and being a child prodigy that he may also be a speed reader with a bit of a photographic memory. TS’s post seem to indicate that to me afraid/ I personally knew this young guy (now a doctor) whose wife told me that he could read a page in quick time, and answer any question on it.  Me, my speed and memory are the craps, unfortunately.  If even my husband has the TV on beside me, I have to read something 5 times! crash/

Wishingstar
I was in disbelief that he could die like he did.  I thought of all people....no way.  Then the clincher video of the backwards ambulance...I was hoaxified from that point.  It turned into more like a spiritual journey for me.  I can sit here behind this screen, and honestly say I have learned more about cultures, religions and history in the past 2.5 years, than any other consolidated time of my life. ..

What holds us together so well, in my opinion, is respect for one another's beliefs and the notion of doing good in a world filled with hate...

It's like the old saying....."if you love something set it free, if it comes back it was meant to be".  Michael set all of his fans free on June 25th, 2009.  Who came back.....we did.

I don’t think I could put a price tag on this 2+ year MJ adventure for me. Priceless!

I love Maru, too!  I just bought a set of 12 glasses, and have left the box with dividers out for my cat! I never tire of watching him!

Bec, I will add to wishingstar’s compliments (even TS has said it), that I’ve so appreciated you here, your fire and insight!  I love how your mind thinks, especially regarding the paradoxes/ironies/mysteries of the hoax.
He's tricking everyone for a very noble cause, in the end.

Here's TS's post showing his complete and utter confidence in God's protection for him. Could there be any man more fearless than MJ?
moonwalk_/

R37. Daniel and the Lion’s Den
 {
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

“My God sent his angel to
shut the lions’ mouths so that they would not hurt me, for I have been found innocent in his sight. And I have not wronged you, Your Majesty.” (Daniel 6:22, NLT).

As always, the context of the verse is important.  In this case, it is the very well known story of Daniel and the lion’s den.  High officials in the kingdom hated Daniel, and conspired to get rid of him; but God overruled, saved Daniel’s life, and vindicated his character.  I’m sure that you can see the parallel here, with the conspiracy against MJ.  God thwarted the plans of MJ’s enemies, and he was found not guilty on all charges.

Now let’s stop and think here for a minute.  These NWO leaders are capable of sinking a whole ship, and killing over 1,500 people on it, just to get rid of a few people.  They brought down the trade towers, which killed masses of people; they killed the US President (JFK), as well as his son—and the list goes on.

Then don’t you think they are capable of taking MJ out?  So why didn’t they succeed in killing MJ before 2009?  In fact, why didn’t they succeed in the child molestation charges?  There is a very simple answer: as with Daniel, God shut the mouths of the lions, and thwarted the conspiracies of the government officials.

Why did God protect MJ, and not JFK, MLK, etc?  Perhaps only God understands that fully; but it could well be that God has a special plan for MJ, in the final battle against the NWO.  Maybe God has a mission for MJ, and has protected him from his enemies “for such a time as this” (Esther 4:14).

Then if God can protect MJ in 1993, and in 2005, and clear up to 6-25-09: then don’t you think that God can still protect him after 6-25-09?  In fact, don’t you think that God could protect his lifeON 6-25-09???  Then why do we keep being faithless, and thinking that he really died?

If God wants to keep MJ alive, or you, or anyone else: not all the weapons in the whole world can kill.  Just like Daniel in the lion’s den: “My God sent his angel to shut the lions’ mouths so that they would not hurt me …”
Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 05:16:54 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 30, 2011, 09:39:38 AM
Paris said to follow this account @ParisJFacts because it's a good friend of hers and got permission for it, and that they use the account together.

Someone asked

@ParisJFacts does Paris think the illuminati had a part in her fathers death?

ParisJFacts answer
@jehackson she doesn't think, she knows

Now even Paris says she knows They killed him.

Or tried to kill him?

Or killed the artist,.. and the man also, figuratively, besmirch your name from the moment they started the false accusations of child abuse. When you read on the internet about these "secret societies", these are united to topics such as paedophilia and satanism,.. they accused to Michael about the same things they do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 30, 2011, 10:26:55 AM
And I’ve thought also that TS/Front might come here as a guest to disguise his/their reading time. They only show up as coming here on the days they post suspicious//

Exactly. So they read undercover suspicious// errrr afraid/

or....hmmmmm....they have a non-stop view over all posts smiley_spider
Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 10:40:24 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

December 30, 2011, 10:50:42 AM
About MJ reading this forum suspicious// suspicious// suspicious//...
Front took his/hers username from a post made long ago, maybe one year ago. So Front is someone who is reading this forum with much attention and knows us. Front could very well be one of us here, one of the members.

Now.....the question is if MJ is alive, let's say he's alive, he has time to read this forum in so much detail??
To me this means MJ is spending half of his time reading here and this looks pretty strange to me. i wish it to be true, you don't know how much I wish it to be true bounce/, but I'm not sure at all MJ would do this just because we are so fascinating personalities here :roll:

It also takes a whole lot more effort to read this forum as a guest than it is to be logged in....unless they are able to do things as a guest that you and I aren't able to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 30, 2011, 10:54:20 AM
About MJ reading this forum suspicious// suspicious// suspicious//...

To me this means MJ is spending half of his time reading here and this looks pretty strange to me. i wish it to be true, you don't know how much I wish it to be true bounce/, but I'm not sure at all MJ would do this just because we are so fascinating personalities here :roll:

It also takes a whole lot more effort to read this forum as a guest than it is to be logged in....unless they are able to do things as a guest that you and I aren't able to do.
Bingo! LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 30, 2011, 10:54:41 AM
Not if you are only reading one or two threads. Especially stickied threads. Then it's very simple as a guest to stay caught up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions