bec

Re: Official back & Front thread
December 28, 2011, 11:17:57 PM
No, I'm not mad. I'm aware of and recognize what this is and what role I play: active, willing audience. I'm rather in awe of the whole thing.

Oh and ps. even IF you are right scorpionchick, then no, he is still playing with his fans and us too. He could make it clear to the non-believers that he is not dead, and that secret would be as safe with them as it is with us (refer to believer-vs-non-believer dialogue posted earlier), and at the very least give us a clue in that direction instead of sending TS to play the mysteriously dissolving levels game with us and Front to post symbolic pics and his daughter to Tweet suggestive quote. Because if that really WERE the case? At this juncture, there should be no doubt as to that truth, in our community at the very least.

Nah. There's no concerted attempt to convey any sense of urgency or danger or threat. Rather we have dancing dodo birds and animated sea creatures along with Dumbo riding Murray and courtroom Jack-o-lanterns.

But regardless, even IF you are right, he's still playing with the emotions of a lot of non-believers and torturing more then just a few Believers who beg him periodically to come back. How many Bam teases have their been? How many in your face clues? How many times have the Family danced around the subject saying Soon and very Soon we shall see the King? Repeatedly we have been teased and our energy level has been elevated. He turns the heat up and gets everyone all hot n bothered for a few weeks or longer... and then everything stops. Repeat for 2.5 years. How many times have the Family "created" news, stun gun incident, visiting Forrest Lawn argument, Tribute disagreement, etc etc etc... for people who asked the press to give them privacy following Jermaine's announcement on 6/25/09, they sure know how to keep their name out there.

He has made no effort to coax his fans toward Believing, and he could have. He has made no effort to clarify the "whys" of this hoax to us, and he could have. Instead, he is taking great painS at continuing the deception and prolonging the illusion. Ask yourself, why are we here if not to be confided in?
Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 11:32:32 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 28, 2011, 11:46:12 PM
I guess it all comes down to how each of us interprets the 'hoax' and all things 'hoax-related'.  I, personally, don't feel manipulated, nor ever have throughout the hoax.  I choose to be here and I take full responsibility for my feelings and thoughts.  I'm not saying I'm 100% sure I am NOT being manipulated, although I don't feel it...but that I have no one to blame but myself if, in the end, I have been.

It also depends on our individual interpretation of 'manipulation'.  People 'manipulate' things all the time...it's the intent driving the 'manipulation' that interests me because that will greatly affect the effect lol.  I think we can pretty much all agree that no matter why MJ hoaxed his death, he had a very good reason or several for doing so.  BUT...in the very act of 'dying', he manipulated the world (or at least 99.9% of it).  Because I am comfortable in the knowledge that his intent was for good (no matter the reason(s))...any 'manipulation' that is either required or just thrown in for the fun of it, is ok with me.  Perhaps that is why I don't feel 'manipulated' even if there is some manipulation taking place.  It's all good.

I'm more concerned with the manipulation that occurs every second of every day, across the globe, that is shrouded in evil, disturbing, and love-less intent.  Most, if not all, of THAT manipulation affects us all...and for the most part, we can't break free from it.  THIS manipulation, the hoax 'manipulation'...differs in that we're each a click away from breaking free.  It's your call....take it or leave it.  It's one of the very few times where we're actually given the choice.

As for Front's note....we can sit here til we've disintegrated into our chairs and we will NOT be able to 'figure out' if Front is Mike...EVEN if we can prove the note is Mike's handwriting (which, in itself, is no easy feat given the (most likely intentional) small sample.  You can either believe it's fake until it's proven 'legit'...in which case you may be waiting awhile...or you can believe it's 'legit' until it's proven fake....in which case you may be waiting awhile lol.  Either way....much like every other 'crumb' we've been handed, on its own it won't prove a darn thing....Mike's too smart for that lol. 

I chose to add that 'crumb' to all the other 'crumbs' we've been given....and I'm baking my own friggen pie  :lol: (sorry Mike, your pie is taking too long and I'm hungry  ;))

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

bec

December 29, 2011, 12:01:31 AM
Oh, pps, I  should have clarified, the end of my last post:

He has made no effort to coax his fans toward Believing, and he could have. He has made no effort to clarify the "whys" of this hoax to us, and he could have. Instead, he is taking great painS at continuing the deception and prolonging the illusion. Ask yourself, why are we here if not to be confided in?

and to answer that question I was supposed to bring my point back to full circle with the beginning:

I'm aware of and recognize what this is and what role I play: active, willing audience.

Didn't make quite as much sense without that part. Sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

skyways

December 29, 2011, 12:45:57 AM
I strongly believe that our purpose is to Complete OTHER side of the hoax-game.
True players cant play for themself or otherwise its wl b masturbation - He NEED audience. The more narrow explicit our group are - the exciting the game.!@

althrough, i almost Know that serious and even personal reason  is the KEY for eleborating the hoax , and all autorities SHOULD b on hand wth this - but shomone!@-  MJ is Live and Die  for Entertaintment as well as for Fatherhood!@@

and Do Not forget - Paris is warning us already that there WILL BE the Dark time BEFORE the light is come out.
Is it meant we have to give up our SUPPORT 4 Michael??- N_E_V_E_R!!!

HE WILL BE BACK-
but entertaining part THEN wl b over and serious issues wl b adressed. ((
So, lets give him time to play Now and provide our endurance- cause that time IS almost over and we all will be missing then that INTENSE guided hand!
@@
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

December 29, 2011, 01:34:19 AM
Combination of full responsibility, individual choice and awareness of direction from outside.

I'm aware of and recognize what this is and what role I play: active, willing audience.

Taking the cryptic posts serious but not too serious - Dodo stepped in and left, many wannabees stepped in and left, the family turning left and right - sometimes concerted sometimes doublewinged - twitter being a grand marketing instrument they are all playing to perfection ... honestly, but where would we be now if we wouldn't have had them all as our company on the journey?
In a ghost train, every spook is counting for the relieve of getting out and the fun in between getting in and getting out.

Michael is doing HIS thing and we are only invited to squink through the key hole when he wants us to.
Is that more than in the star era? Certainly.
Is that enough according to our wishes? Certainly not.
So what's the point? Change the one in the mirror and his/her expectations.

I joined the boards wanting to know that Michael was fine. That is done since quite a while. I am at peace.
All these appearances of folks being in the know can be taken with a lot of humour. I am in the know as well. LOL
The planted ignitions of ideas serve a positive growth according to my choice to participate in them or not.
The rest I don't care about.
The person I laugh most about is myself when looking into all the rabbit holes we are getting tricked into or we are shoveling ourselves. In the end it is me living my life and nobody else.
I am grateful for everything I was invited to learn about and I am grateful for the fun on that rollercoaster.
Basically, we wouldn't need all those many spooks popping up from time to time when we pass by (from my perspective), but maybe they serve another purpose that I am not aware of.
I don't want to miss the wtf moments either as well as the tolerance, patience, awareness and positive vibes we developped on this board.

I think, we are much like Maru at times:
checking out everything DESPITE all odds, sorting it out and finally finding a peace with what we discovered.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=S_NSa1mqh54[/youtube]

Blessings.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

December 29, 2011, 01:54:49 AM
BeTheChange
  Either way....much like every other 'crumb' we've been handed, on its own it won't prove a darn thing....Mike's too smart for that lol. 

I chose to add that 'crumb' to all the other 'crumbs' we've been given....and I'm baking my own friggen pie  :lol: (sorry Mike, your pie is taking too long and I'm hungry  ;))

Bec
Well MJ is alive because at the memorial Paris didn't cry and the final pic was of Liberian girl which was a music video he made where he was playing a practical joke-- [audience exists stage left] no really, I swear this means something, wait! I have 500 other things too!
500+ crumbs and counting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nyuki

December 29, 2011, 02:12:59 AM
Imo, I would not focus on the letters, but the dots over the "i". Let´s compare Michael´s "dots" with Front "dots". What´s your conclusion @you all?
There is a difference in motion ;)

Here are some short notes to compare. To me they seem to give the same impression as the note in question, so I understand completely where @bec is coming from

Plus compare the "p" in this note

If you want to study further here are a huge bunch of Michael's notes on this forum's website

The dots seem to be more of a left-handed person because of the direction they are pointing. I'm left handed and I write my dots in that direction.
Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 02:15:32 AM by Nyuki
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nyuki

December 29, 2011, 03:12:20 AM
There are no specifike characteristics for left or right handed writing, there is however one exception and that are spontaneously drawn lines (from right to left). You see it often in the lateral lines of the lowercase t and f and also in the capital letters A and F, L. and in this case not to forget the most important "the punctuation".

The person who wrote this note did a very good job, but for me the punctuations reveal the truth.

Great observation Miss G. /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

December 29, 2011, 06:21:26 AM
The man seems to excel in any field he has chosen...so why would this one be any different? LOL  He has always wanted it bigger and better...more powerful...more thought provoking.  It stands to reason then, that in this hoax journey, we are bound (and are intended apparently) to feel the highest of highs and the lowest of lows...complete exhilaration and absolute frustration.  In life...as it is in this adventure...you can't fully appreciate one without experiencing the other.  I don't like the term manipulation in this instance as (to me) it rings of questionable motives.  I think instead we're being guided...guided to expand our knowledge...to examine our beliefs...and to become better human beings in the process.  I have faith that the cues, clues, "whispers", soundbites and anything else that comes our way are being delivered just as they need to be...when they need to be...in accordance with his master script/plan.  I know I'm not ready to stand up and say..."Ummmm...excuse me Michael but you're doing it wrong".

As far as the pain of the non-believing fans go...there weren't bars preventing them from getting in here...just like we all did.  The same things that brought us all here could have easily piqued their minds as well.  Everything that started each one of us down this path was open, public information and readily available to anyone willing to open their eyes to see it and engage their brains to decipher it.  So while I grant that the events of 6/25 were a manipulations of facts...this adventure is one joined of complete free will.  Thank God that there are those of us that weren't satisfied drinking that status quo koolaid…and who also are strapped in for the entire ride…no matter how long it lasts. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

December 29, 2011, 07:31:57 AM
I remember Michael saying that his fans were/are his army of love and we’d fight for him.  So funny but true.  I also remember him saying that he wanted to be able to have his fans interact more with him and work closer with him.  If he was threatened in any way but had gotten to a safe place, I feel he would search out the internet to see what people were saying about him, how the world felt about him behind his bak, and in doing so if he found a place (here) where people believed in him, knew his history, studied his life, were willing to accept and brush to the side being called names to continue to rally for him, he would use that site as his base.  I don’t think there is any other forum on the internet, where fans really believe and continue to press forward, that Michael is alive.  Someone could write a movie about this forum and it would generate millions!   We’ve got it all over here lolol/  The characters have taken on a life of their own, their own styles and personalities.  I feel like the people here are all personal friends of mine, like I’ve known them forever and our eccentricities.  I say all of this to say that if there is a part for us to play, with Michael’s approval, it would be to continue to keep the faith, keep watching, and keep him informed.  It seems that the little “signs” we get from TS or Michael or who ever he uses to communicate his cryptic messages are usually when the temperment in the forum is a little slow or doubtful or aggitated.  I don’t think he is by choice of words, playing with us, but rather encouraging us as best he can right now.  The time might not still be right to come right out and shout okay buster, I’m here, HELLO! :lol: But he can whisper in our ears with the little signs that only we would pay close attention to, dissect, and recognize. 

I still say that when/if Michael reveals, that he will need people who are strong, determined, and dedicated to help him re-engage.  Because when he does, it’s not going to be a piece of cake for him.  He’ll need people who’ll have his back, and a reference point armed with facts and information that has been thoroughly researched and accurate.  We got that right here. typing/  Over the years, Michael used people he trusts, ones who demonstrated real loyalty to him regardless of age, sex, or what other people thought about them.  Resumes’ and degrees are not the determining factor.  He uses people who have stood in the trenches with him.  Real fok.  Real people. Real soldiers. 

Michael knows we’re here for him and him ONLY. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Sarahli

December 29, 2011, 07:36:06 AM
Why would Michael not read the forums? It would make sense that after planning this Hoax carefully that he would want to give clues to those who are open-minded enough to seek the truth for themselves.

If we have become intrigued and involved in this “ARG”, then it has been our own choice. I don’t believe that Michael is playing with our feelings or manipulating anyone. The nature and seriousness of the Hoax is such that he cannot be more direct and plain about what he can tell us. TS told us about the “dangers” surrounding Michael, so this is the only way that Michael can communicate with us. I believe that as factors play out and the Hoax’s mission is fulfilled behind the scenes, that Michael will reveal himself to us “piece by piece”.

What Front has given us with this handwritten note seems to be one “piece” revealed. I think we all know that timing is important and although we get frustrated, we have to realize that we are merely the observers of a grand plan that needs to unfold in its own time.

Although the Hoax has an entertainment aspect, Michael would not do something like this if he had had a choice. There is no way that Michael would set out to “play” with his fans and us beLIEvers. I think that perceptions are being misconstrued.

How can Michael tell us and be 100% sure that we would keep the secret? In what way could he do this? We don’t know who else is reading the forum. Perhaps he doesn't want to place us in any danger, or perhaps someone in a weak moment could leak that information out when it's not part of the plan yet. I know it's quite obvious but it needs to be repeated: if Michael revealed himself to us without a shadow of a doubt then this would stop being a Hoax. The Hoax will end when Michael Bams, pure and simple. Until then we are not meant to be in the "know". The fewer people involved, the better for Hoax success.

The zillions of clues that Michael left for us and the whispers we have received prove to me that Michael has considered our feelings. We can’t forget the seriousness of the Hoax and FBI involvement.

We can't lose perspective of this thing now, we have come so far.

BeTheChange:
It also depends on our individual interpretation of 'manipulation'.  People 'manipulate' things all the time...it's the intent driving the 'manipulation' that interests me because that will greatly affect the effect lol.  I think we can pretty much all agree that no matter why MJ hoaxed his death, he had a very good reason or several for doing so.

Very well said, I agree with you.
Quote from: MissG
Imo, I would not focus on the letters, but the dots over the "i". Let´s compare Michael´s "dots" with Front "dots". What´s your conclusion @you all?

First of all one point that people may not have taken into consideration: Do you think that Michael may have deliberately “disguised” his handwriting just a tiny bit? Again for reasons that have already been discussed ie that it is not yet “tIME” to reveal ALL. As I have stated already there is a trail of clues and it went crescendo. Don't take the note alone but consider it with all and everything that's happened here.

Now no one writes EXACTLY the same all the time, and IF they do then perhaps this is a trait of their personality. There are tons of samples on the internet of Michael’s writing, some are the same and some are different.

I was looking at other samples because I didn’t understand what Miss G meant by "motion" and i's.  Here is one that’s more similar to the i's in Front's note. Look at the "i" in "special" on the last word of this note.

Here is another sample. Look at the 3rd line from the bottom and the word "it". The "i" is the same motion of the dot as in Front’s note:

So to me this proves that handwritings can change and evolve with time and can be different according to a person's mood. I personally do not write much nowadays because of those computers and my handwriting has changed a lot so I think it can have an influence in the non-consistency. Anyway this note from Front is very Michaelish. 8-)

Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 07:38:56 AM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

December 29, 2011, 01:51:04 PM

Really interesting post bec.........indeed, "emotional manipulation"........ great term! Sometimes I feel like we are batted around like a cat's toy...and sometimes I feel like the hoax has totally captured me.  This funny little cat video says it all....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPzNl6NKAG0[/youtube]

There are times I feel just like that poor kitty, lol.......

Blessings Always

@Wishingstar.....  :lol: :lol: :lol:  That cat video.....LOL  So funny, you just made my day with this : )

I do believe Michael reads this or other forums, it seems logical to me.......simple as that. It's the best feedback.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 29, 2011, 03:34:22 PM
About MJ reading this forum suspicious// suspicious// suspicious//...
You guys know it takes a LOT of time to keep up with the forum.
I know I don't have time to read it all and I spend very much time here.
But TS and Front seem to know the forum in detail.
Front took his/hers username from a post made long ago, maybe one year ago. So Front is someone who is reading this forum with much attention and knows us. Front could very well be one of us here, one of the members.

Now.....the question is if MJ is alive, let's say he's alive, he has time to read this forum in so much detail??
To me this means MJ is spending half of his time reading here and this looks pretty strange to me. i wish it to be true, you don't know how much I wish it to be true bounce/, but I'm not sure at all MJ would do this just because we are so fascinating personalities here :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2011, 03:40:14 PM
I am finding this so interesting to read everyone's opinions/feelings on things....like the manipulation factor.  I guess "manipulation" isn't the word I'd use for me, however, I can see where one might be prone to that feeling through this hoax.  I have felt more "guided" in a positive way.  My feelings and emotions have been tossed about like a clam in a boat......no doubt! However, I can't help but think it's been for my own good.  If I thought I was worse off right now, manipulation would come into play.  Bec......your post was very interesting, I don't remember you being so open about this all being purely for entertainment.  I think I was fascinated by your post because you have put some real effort into this forum and your writings.  Why do that if it's all for entertainment's sake?  Do you feel like it's been a wasteful 2.5 years....I hope not.  I have gained much from you alone. 
I think BeThe Change hit it home for me.....it really depends on interpretation.  Much of what we discuss is open to interpretation...heck, all of what we discuss. 
In the beginning, I was out to just see what really happened....I was in disbelief that he could die like he did.  I thought of all people....no way.  Then the clincher video of the backwards ambulance...I was hoaxified from that point.  It turned into more like a spiritual journey for me.  I can sit here behind this screen, and honestly say I have learned more about cultures, religions and history in the past 2.5 years, than any other consolidated time of my life.  That's one thing I have loved....more than learning about MIchael (sorry, MJ)..... education is something nobody can take away from you.  Being prompted along to dig a little deeper, think a little harder is a good thing.  It's not so much manipulation, as it is a gift.  For whatever reason, we have landed here together.  Our minds all think differently and yet we remain faithful to the hoax.  It's a paradox of reasoning in reality.  Why does it make sense we are all still here?  Waiting for BAMcakes?  Hoping to meet Michael? Wanting to be right in our thoughts?  Wanting to see the media fall aimlessly?  All good reasons....I am sure there are many more.  What holds us together so well, in my opinion, is respect for one another's beliefs and the notion of doing good in a world filled with hate.  In this little corner of the world, there is love.....real love and caring going on.  I know, mushy part.  I have seen amazing things here. 
So whether Michael is TS, Back or Front...what does it matter right now?  I believe he is at least one of those.....most likely directing all the way.  If none of those personalities existed here, would we be better or worse off? We'd have a few less threads, many less posts...but, the bottom line is the respect and love would still be here.  The clues, the "coincidences" ...whatever label you may put on the information we have, would still be with us.  I can't imagine Michael would be out to hurt anyone.  He might very well play with us from time to time....but much like the cat video, he plays just enough, then turns us loose to find our own way.  It's like the old saying....."if you love something set it free, if it comes back it was meant to be".  Michael set all of his fans free on June 25th, 2009.  Who came back.....we did.  Now we are being called crazy.  If it means Michael is safe and well....I'll be happy to be called crazy the rest of my life.  Kings to you, Michael.......always. 

@Michelle.....I am so glad the cat video made you smile.  I almost fell off my chair in laughter!  That whole series of cat videos is hysterical......check them out.  I do feel that way though.....I saw the hoax, I pounced on the hoax, and I got caught up in it....only to pounce more!  :lol:
 penguin/ x 7

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 29, 2011, 04:05:28 PM

I think, we are much like Maru at times:
checking out everything DESPITE all odds, sorting it out and finally finding a peace with what we discovered.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=S_NSa1mqh54[/youtube]

:lol:

Are we like Maru? Thinking inside the box?  :P  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions