Re: Official back & Front thread
November 30, 2011, 08:28:54 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think it's ZION not SION. The 2012 Olympic logo is written as ZION aswell...
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 08:40:07 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

bec

November 30, 2011, 08:51:50 PM
Well really it's NSIO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 30, 2011, 09:51:35 PM

Is the flag supposed to be the Jericho Flag?

The Jericho Flag is from the TV show Jericho

...This is info I found about the Jericho flag (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

The residents of Jericho are just about to launch the second American Revolution against a company that is just like the British East India Company.

The producers of Jericho are using a red and white vertical striped flag to represent the evil corporation that is now ruling the new states of America.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (In this link there is info on Jericho, Babylon A.D and the Last Zion)

Schwarzenegger plays Jericho Cain in the End of Days ~ and Interestingly enough the TV show Jericho simulates what would occur if corporation run war was successfully heralded by remnants of the Nazi party.. existing within the United States government.. People like the Bush family, of whom Governor Arnold has backed in his real life political career.. and As Lucifer ascends on him on the silver screen (The End of Days) He stands beneath an octagonal Stargate.. which is the same 8 or gate sided Sigil used in the New World Order American flag in the TV show Jericho.

Jericho is believed to be the oldest continuously-inhabited city of the world.. It is mentioned over 70 times in the Old Testament. Prior to Moses' death, God is described as showing him the Promised Land in the Book of Deuteronomy.. The bible even states that Jesus healed two blind men as he and his disciples were leaving Jericho. So.. one can see how easily those who wield the symbolism behind the city can manifest their will ~ as it aides in the validation of the world's most popular Belief system and has been thrown into the political arena via subliminal thought forms in pop culture.

Here is something else I found, he is an actor in Jericho;

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeBpTxqYIBY[/youtube]
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 09:58:59 PM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MJonmind

December 01, 2011, 01:32:06 AM
The guy in the interview lumps the CIA and the FBI together in helping with 911, and that's always been my feeling. But maybe like TS said there are a couple of good guys in there helping with the hoax. :?

The British East Company flag is similar to Canada's former Union Jack flag on the bottom, before we switched to the maple leaf in 1965--we chose to stay under the British.  So really London still rules all of Canada and the US, (but in actuality it is Israel, hidden IMO).
I liked this paragraph. This has been happening around the world for decades. Everyone just blames the country for having despotic leaders.

The FED owners bribe, blackmail or outright BUY their puppet "partners" from the rank and file of military and politicians worldwide. Once they have their puppets in place, the corporations, that are fronts for the owners of the FED, begin raping and pillaging third world countries. If the people of the country fight back, the FED calls in their military arm... the United States military, to help them control the native population so they... THE CORPORATIONS, can continue to rape and pillage.

The story of Joshua taking Jericho is filled with 7's and God's intervention as well.  The walls of the city fall down flat and the victors take the enemy city. Symbolically this may be the future with Michael.

Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 01:53:34 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 01, 2011, 03:22:00 AM
hey front!
I wanna take my not nice remarks back since I just luv your position of absolute certainty while many lose hope. I think it's very useful for them to read you. Keep it up!:)

Very nice of you JT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

December 01, 2011, 03:27:49 AM
I think it's ZION not SION. The 2012 Olympic logo is written as ZION aswell...
lets suppose that it is ZION..I read somewhere that ZION has something to do with NWO and Illum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 01, 2011, 10:43:33 AM
"Illusion words with emphasis on SION"

"The Priory of Sion myth has been exhaustively debunked by journalists and scholars as one of the great hoaxes of the 20th century.[6] Some skeptics have expressed concern that the proliferation and popularity of books, websites and films inspired by this hoax have contributed to the problem of conspiracy theories, pseudohistory and other confusions becoming more mainstream."

I don't know much about SION, I thought it had something to do with the Jewish people.
I thought it is another secret society, with the same goals as all of them, as control of finance, of media, of religions and faith, of public opinion and politics, manipulation, control of food, of wars, control through education and so on.

If we have to believe in this, we are all pawns in their hands.
Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 10:49:47 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 01, 2011, 11:38:02 AM
I've got another thought about two pictures Front posted.

This pic is from inside of the building. The light is coming from outside and it illuminates the room but it illuminates as an illusion. In another words, illuminati is creating illusions to deceive us.

Illuminated Man is holding the world in his hands. He has all the control. BUT MJ breaks it piece by piece and comes inside of it which means, Michael is going to expose and destroy the illuminated man (illuminati) piece by piece and that is when the TRUTH about him and them will come surface and be learned by the world.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

December 01, 2011, 12:04:22 PM
@Gina, you are right with Sion/Zion thing..it is secret society which are going hand by hand with Illum.

So what is the meaning of IlluSION picture? That we cant see true world but only little piece of him which "they" are showing us? And they are creating our reality? Sorry I was thinking aloud and hope you dont mind ;))

@Purelove, great thinking, this has cross my mind often...and also one more thing...there are mentioned that Michael has one dream and he wanted to share him with us ( in TII trailer)...I wonder if it has something to do with exposing illum. and uniting in love..just a though :D
Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 12:07:23 PM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2011, 12:24:13 PM

Front I like very much your picture with Jesus speaking Michae'sl words  geek/ ,but this one I like better ,because it is so TRUE,and I like very much the spoken TRUTH  geek/ ,PEACE was never an OPTION lol  :roll: !!!!
Btw what did you REMOVE your last picture,it's because it's almost FINISH or because it's almost THE BEGINING   :idea: ???? PEACE and LOVE bro  :?

Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 12:26:18 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 01, 2011, 12:39:03 PM

So what is the meaning of IlluSION picture? That we cant see true world but only little piece of him which "they" are showing us? And they are creating our reality? Sorry I was thinking aloud and hope you dont mind ;))

YES! That's exactly what I think about it too.

@Purelove, great thinking, this has cross my mind often...and also one more thing...there are mentioned that Michael has one dream and he wanted to share him with us ( in TII trailer)...I wonder if it has something to do with exposing illum. and uniting in love..just a though :D

Yes. One of the reasons of the hoax is definitely about exposing illuminati. A wake up call to humanity. I agree with you on that one too. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2011, 01:27:16 PM
The Illusion pic is from inside a building, looks church like, with the lattice arched windows. Some windows are broken to form the letters. The sunlight is coming in through those broken windows to illuminate the word "Illusion".  I didn't notice the building interior perspective at first.

It's weird because outside the building is the rising (or setting) sun, a rolling countryside, a single tower-style building in the distance, and 2 swoopy looking things. I cannot place what they are but they are on the right side of the horizon and are much larger then then the distant tower.

re: illusion picture.

i think the windows look arabian. the windows remind me of mosque windows. JMO

also i too noticed the picture is made to look like the inside of a building.... funny that, from the inside you see the word illusion. from in the dark. funny that people who are anaware of illusions are refered to as being in the dark... just thought it was ironc.

also regarding the american flag picture. for those who dont know it comes from the following gallery

definitely worth a look through for those who are interested in the meaning behind the flag - warning some of the artwork is graphic....

some of the things i dont agree with. but just sharing for those who are interested in this side of the hoax. i do believe in evil forces that rule the world - but i believe GOD will intervene in the not too distant future to abolish the wicked. i believe that MJ is trying to get people to wake up and focus attention on LOVE and GOD.

here are some examples of the artwork on this site for anyone who is interested in having a further look: (use the blue arrows to scroll through, there are probably over 100 pictures on the site)

and so on and so on.... you get the picture.

NB - again, though i am posting these pics, i am not saying this is what i believe.
Thanks for posting those pictures Australian MJ BeLIEver .I honestly believe that this was Michaels message all alone.I am a U.S citizen,and i have always felt that our system was corrupt.Thanks to M.J,Front,and TS,for exposing the truth.These people must be defeated.Yes,i agree GOD will take care of these evil people,in the meantime humanity has to wake up and take matters in our on hands by speaking out and protesting if need be.Thank u so much Front.U r a beautiful soul. /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 01, 2011, 03:19:12 PM
Emulik what a beautiful avatar you have, I like that indian outfit a lot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2011, 04:25:55 PM
@ ilovemjforever - if you like these pictures, check out the website. dees is a political artist...

i looked at the pictures and my jaw dropped....

:o :o :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

emulik

December 01, 2011, 04:38:15 PM
Emulik what a beautiful avatar you have, I like that indian outfit a lot
Thank you Gina, I like yours too.. bounce/   bounce/ ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions