RK

Re: Official back & Front thread
November 23, 2011, 09:23:41 AM
I think I'll just change it with a gold pants photo   
I dare you. ::P You are talking about that photoshop  pic of Arnie Klein in the gold pants now aren't you.
Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 09:26:53 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Blueberry

November 23, 2011, 12:29:32 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Firstly, i just want to say that my grasp of maths is diabolical. So i've never been able to do much
with the numbers/dates from back/front. But i haven't stopped trying. I'm aware of the tripple digits
that keep popping up, like in the numerology that TS presented. I've spent a long time going over
the back/front posts. Today something occured to me. i dont know if its been mentioned before,
but i've spent hours going through this thread and cant see it.

I'm not sure where 1 day of simmering comes in but could it have anything to do with leap years?
2012 is a leap year. anyway....

25/6/2009 to 10/8/2011 is 777 days inclusive.
10th august 2011 is also the 222nd day of the year
777 + 222 = 999

front posted vid on 10/8/2011 of Nine Inch Nails.
N could be representing 9.  (N)ine
(I) could also be 9 (9th letter alphabet)
NIN  ... (N)9 (I)9 (N)9

Now we have Murray's sentencing on 29/11/11
25/6/09 to 29/11/11 is 888 days inclusive
29th November is also day 333 of the year.

888+333 = 1221. (911 call)
OR if you add the 8's and 3's seperately. 8+3 =11
11 11 11.

So then i started thinking about missing N's.
possibly missing (N)ines. My mind went back to the missing n in the pronou_ced on the pic in the trial, and also front making refrence to
the missing N in the infamous autopsy photo. But then i thought..that wasn't the autospy pic..it was the other 'death' pic. So i looked at the autopsy pic to see if there was a missing N or 9. I cant tell you how my thought process went next..i dunno how i arrived at it. but i looked at the number 2009-04415.
dropping the 0, i split 4415 for some reason and put a 9 in there.
Then i googled 44915.
I dunno if this is coincidence, i dunno if my thought process is wayyy off or not.
but google 44915 and see what the top result is.

/bravo/ Great work Jacaranda! You can your Math!  :mrgreen: Well, Math is one of my favorite subject, and I like to count  :mrgreen:

I searched (on Google) for 44915 and the link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login you provided came up on the first place. About propofol!  :lol: What a coincidence! And again, great job! Just a quotation from the site, and here comes the milk:
"Propofol has been referred to as "milk of amnesia" (a play on words of milk of magnesia), because of the milk-like appearance of its intravenous preparation".

Much L.O.V.E. and hugs to you!
Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 12:49:38 PM by BlackOrWhite
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2011, 03:22:56 PM
 suspicious//

Firstly, i just want to say that my grasp of maths is diabolical. So i've never been able to do much
with the numbers/dates from back/front. But i haven't stopped trying. I'm aware of the tripple digits
that keep popping up, like in the numerology that TS presented. I've spent a long time going over
the back/front posts. Today something occured to me. i dont know if its been mentioned before,

I'm not sure where 1 day of simmering comes in but could it have anything to do with leap years?

777 + 222 = 999

NIN  ... (N)9 (I)9 (N)9

11 11 11.

possibly missing (N)ines. My mind went back to the missing n in the pronou_ced on the pic in the trial, and also front making refrence to
the missing N in the infamous autopsy photo. But then i thought..that wasn't the autospy pic..it was the other 'death' pic. So i looked at the autopsy pic to see if there was a missing N or 9. I cant tell you how my thought process went next..i dunno how i arrived at it. but i looked at the number 2009-04415.
Then i googled 44915.
I dunno if this is coincidence, i dunno if my thought process is wayyy off or not.

/bravo/ Great work Jacaranda! You can your Math!  :mrgreen: Well, Math is one of my favorite subject, and I like to count  :mrgreen:

I searched (on Google) for 44915 and the link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login you provided came up on the first place. About propofol!  :lol: What a coincidence! And again, great job! Just a quotation from the site, and here comes the milk:
"Propofol has been referred to as "milk of amnesia" (a play on words of milk of magnesia), because of the milk-like appearance of its intravenous preparation".

Much L.O.V.E. and hugs to you!

I agree - great job coming to this conclusion! I'm not sure how you came to it either but it's not as important right now as seeing the result. I think you've found something significant.

As far as Front's snippet... suspicious// I guess I'm waiting for Michael to use his voice to demonstrate the instruments. It's okay - thanks for sharing.

Blessings to each of you. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Adi

November 23, 2011, 04:20:52 PM

Perhaps on said date(s), one should become remarkably aware and dissect the events that have already unfolded and WILL continue to unfold on those particular dates.

Concerning this sentence from Front, it was about those dates:

A vision, Aug 25 2006
Lights out, Jun 25 2009
Illumination, Jun 11 2011
Voyage continues, Aug 10 2011
Excluding (1 day of "simmering")

777 + 222 = 999

NIN  ... (N)9 (I)9 (N)9

11 11 11.

Then i googled 44915.

OMG! that is just freaky.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

November 23, 2011, 05:27:18 PM

Perhaps on said date(s), one should become remarkably aware and dissect the events that have already unfolded and WILL continue to unfold on those particular dates.

Concerning this sentence from Front, it was about those dates:

A vision, Aug 25 2006
Lights out, Jun 25 2009
Illumination, Jun 11 2011
Voyage continues, Aug 10 2011
Excluding (1 day of "simmering")

777 + 222 = 999

NIN  ... (N)9 (I)9 (N)9

11 11 11.

Then i googled 44915.

/bravo/   smart thinking!

It seems that the number you found out is a key for further investigation. Via google I searched Propofol via wiki You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, where I searched further on "milk of magnesia" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, (because I'm a bit of a medical geek geek/):
Suspensions of magnesium hydroxide in water, often called Milk of Magnesia, are used as an antacid to neutralize stomach acid, and as a laxative. The diarrhoea caused by magnesium hydroxide carries away much of the body's supply of potassium, and failure to take extra potassium may lead to muscle cramps.[7] Magnesium hydroxide is also used as an antiperspirant underarm deodorant.[8] Milk of magnesia is useful against canker sores (aphthous ulcer) when used topically.[9]

Milk of magnesia is sold for medical use as chewable tablets, capsules, and as liquids having various added flavors. It is primarily used to alleviate constipation, but also to relieve indigestion and heartburn. When taken orally as a laxative, the osmotic force of the magnesia suspension acts to draw fluids from the body and to retain those already within the lumen of the intestine, serving to distend the bowel, thus stimulating nerves within the colon wall, inducing peristalsis and resulting in evacuation of colonic contents. It is also used as an antacid, though more modern formulations such as Maalox combine the antimotility effects of equal concentrations of aluminum hydroxide to avoid unwanted laxative effects.

Only a small amount of the magnesium from milk of magnesia is usually absorbed from a person's intestine (unless the person is deficient in magnesium). However, magnesium is mainly excreted by the kidneys so long-term, daily consumption of milk of magnesia by someone suffering from renal failure could lead in theory to hypermagnesemia.

I wiki searched on hypermagnesemia and -> hyperkalaemia (high kalium level in the blood) came up: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hyperkalemia (hyperkalaemia in British English, hyper- high; kalium, potassium; -emia, "in the blood") refers to the condition in which the concentration of the electrolyte potassium (K+) in the blood is elevated. Extreme hyperkalemia is a medical emergency due to the risk of potentially fatal abnormal heart rhythms(arrhythmia). 
=>high risk on cardiac arrest You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What if Michael drank "milk of MAGNESIA" instead of "milk of AMNESIA" (a typo with a G confused/)?? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
According to medical records Michael was drinking his "milk" daily and before his death he was dehydrated. Daily consumption of milk of magnesia could lead to dehydration and renal damage and someone suffering from renal failure could lead in theory to hypermagnesemia -> hyperkalaemia -> cardiac arrest

Which might be a proof that Michael wasn't a drug addict who "died" because of propofol.  "Milk of magnesia" hyperkalaemia might be the cause. Propofol "milk of amnesia" is the assumption of the media. Perhaps the tabloids started it with a simple typo pale/

Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 05:29:10 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

November 23, 2011, 06:11:43 PM
Everlasting Love
It seems that the number you found out is a key for further investigation. Via google I searched Propofol via wiki You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, where I searched further on "milk of magnesia" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, (because I'm a bit of a medical geek geek/):

Suspensions of magnesium hydroxide in water, often called Milk of Magnesia, are used as an antacid to neutralize stomach acid, and as a laxative. The diarrhoea caused by magnesium hydroxide carries away much of the body's supply of potassium, and failure to take extra potassium may lead to muscle cramps.[7] Magnesium hydroxide is also used as an antiperspirant underarm deodorant.[8] Milk of magnesia is useful against canker sores (aphthous ulcer) when used topically.[9]

Milk of magnesia is sold for medical use as chewable tablets, capsules, and as liquids having various added flavors. It is primarily used to alleviate constipation, but also to relieve indigestion and heartburn. When taken orally as a laxative, the osmotic force of the magnesia suspension acts to draw fluids from the body and to retain those already within the lumen of the intestine, serving to distend the bowel, thus stimulating nerves within the colon wall, inducing peristalsis and resulting in evacuation of colonic contents. It is also used as an antacid, though more modern formulations such as Maalox combine the antimotility effects of equal concentrations of aluminum hydroxide to avoid unwanted laxative effects.

Only a small amount of the magnesium from milk of magnesia is usually absorbed from a person's intestine (unless the person is deficient in magnesium). However, magnesium is mainly excreted by the kidneys so long-term, daily consumption of milk of magnesia by someone suffering from renal failure could lead in theory to hypermagnesemia.

I wiki searched on hypermagnesemia and -> hyperkalaemia (high kalium level in the blood) came up: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hyperkalemia (hyperkalaemia in British English, hyper- high; kalium, potassium; -emia, "in the blood") refers to the condition in which the concentration of the electrolyte potassium (K+) in the blood is elevated. Extreme hyperkalemia is a medical emergency due to the risk of potentially fatal abnormal heart rhythms(arrhythmia). 

=>high risk on cardiac arrest You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What if Michael drank "milk of MAGNESIA" instead of "milk of AMNESIA" (a typo with a G confused/)?? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
According to medical records Michael was drinking his "milk" daily and before his death he was dehydrated. Daily consumption of milk of magnesia could lead to dehydration and renal damage and someone suffering from renal failure could lead in theory to hypermagnesemia -> hyperkalaemia -> cardiac arrest

Which might be a proof that Michael wasn't a drug addict who "died" because of propofol.  "Milk of magnesia" hyperkalaemia might be the cause. Propofol "milk of amnesia" is the assumption of the media. Perhaps the tabloids started it with a simple typo pale/

I liked what you've found and I believe your posts are of value but wouldn't the autopsy (fake) report debunk this because he had no kidney damage. Maybe the high levels of magnesium wouldn't show if they weren't testing for it but I'd think they'd have some indication of that were the case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 23, 2011, 09:26:14 PM
Thanks Sarahli, yes that helped a lot :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 24, 2011, 01:29:02 AM
@Front...Bless you for the beautiful music snippet, we LOVE you!! You had my husband rocking out here in the living room..we can "Feel"it baby!! :lol: Now my husband and I would like to dedicate this next video to you, and to all of our Beautiful Family here!
Jesus Christ/Michael "Superstar"
The "parallels" between Michael and this "movie" are staggering...to say the least!  We highly recommend you watch or re-watch this movie!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=5AIRBpW1drE
[/youtube]
Michael... we haven't forgotten you... You are ALWAYS on our minds...You are in every beat of our Hearts and in every Breath we take... "YOU" are LOVE..."WE" are LOVE..."WE" are ONE! We LOVE you Michael, "Thank You" for your continued guidance and your patience with us. There is some "Mind Blowing" stuff going on, but we are learning to "adjust" to the situation! lolol/ 
Thanks again for the "wake up" call, we will continue doing what we know best how to do...spreading LOVE and Awareness. Please continue sending us " The Signs", even though they sometimes "Freak" us out for a few minutes, they have always been very valuable to us, as "validation" that everything that is happening to us is very, very "REAL".
 oops...sorry I didn't mean to ramble on there, anyway, Thank you and we LOVE You!
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 24, 2011, 01:36:44 AM
These two snippets made me think that maybe our dear Front it Omer Bhatti smiley_spider bangbang /cook/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2011, 01:51:27 AM
Hi Front,
thank you for sharing your snippets. I like the first one more than the second one.
I have heard the Melody of the first one before, played slower and other Instruments involwed, but at least the Melody of the Piano
was the same. I like the Ocean in the Beginning. When I think on the Ocean, this Song come to my Mind.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_e9j0XxxZI[/youtube]

I like Songs with Thunder or the Ocean in it. Here is another great one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgYEQrJQ3NY[/youtube]

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 24, 2011, 01:57:44 AM
These two snippets made me think that maybe our dear Front it Omer Bhatti smiley_spider bangbang /cook/

Oh sweet Gina...Don't ever change who you are, cause we LOVE you, just the way you are!! You are Beautiful!!
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sigh

November 24, 2011, 04:25:30 AM
I found one, indeed starts with tick tock

I read this thread to the end to see if anyone would have the answer to this.

I don't believe there's anyway someone could have put together this intro "on accident"... tick tick, WATCH, BACK. Remember the TIME.

...Keep track of time and please, Keep Watchin'...

Come on. It has to be. It's coming full circle. Back's prophesy is coming to fruition (I hope they all do).

In my opinion, of course.
That's stunning...There's something that left me frozen. The whole feeling.
Do you recall that "WATCH" from somewhere? I don't remember it from anywhere right now.

'You rock my world' intro when Michael says "Watch" to Chris Tucker.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 24, 2011, 08:43:48 AM
I found one, indeed starts with tick tock

I read this thread to the end to see if anyone would have the answer to this.

I don't believe there's anyway someone could have put together this intro "on accident"... tick tick, WATCH, BACK. Remember the TIME.

...Keep track of time and please, Keep Watchin'...

Come on. It has to be. It's coming full circle. Back's prophesy is coming to fruition (I hope they all do).

In my opinion, of course.
That's stunning...There's something that left me frozen. The whole feeling.
Do you recall that "WATCH" from somewhere? I don't remember it from anywhere right now.

'You rock my world' intro when Michael says "Watch" to Chris Tucker.

Finally some light over this! Thank you! I knew I've heard it but I couldn't recall.
But what minute? I'm listening to it right now but I don't seem to be able to locate the minute.
Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 08:50:50 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

November 24, 2011, 08:51:52 AM
Everlasting Love

I liked what you've found and I believe your posts are of value but wouldn't the autopsy (fake) report debunk this because he had no kidney damage. Maybe the high levels of magnesium wouldn't show if they weren't testing for it but I'd think they'd have some indication of that were the case.

I agree Voice, according to the (FAKE) AR Michael didn't have a kidney damage. I didn't find any report of high magnesium excretion in the urine either. Did the toxicologist analyze magnesium levels or did he/she fail to do so? We all assume that everything has been analyzed yet.
"Daily consumption of milk of magnesia could lead to dehydration and renal damage and someone suffering from renal failure could lead in theory to hypermagnesemia -> hyperkalaemia -> cardiac arrest" is a "what if" theory (not an assumption).

From hoax perspective we could still keep possibilities/theories open, even after medical statements and the (fake) AR, because specially after this (fake trial) I think that there's a chance that not everything has been fully investigated (failed to investigate) and/or that there was evidence missing (or even false) during trial, imho. November 29 could be very interesting. Everything is possible.

L.O.V.E. always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 24, 2011, 09:01:50 AM
@sigh I must be deaf 'cause I can't hear it in the intro ...you mean the extended version of You rock my world video, right, or is it something else?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions