~Souza~

Re: Official back & Front thread
November 16, 2011, 05:20:03 PM
applehead, it's starting to annoy me. Please investigate this trial before you make such statements. Or are you claiming that Sneddon and Mike are chilling together on an island somewhere, being the best buddies? Really, read up on it before you say that that trial was fake, or back up your claims. If you want some reading material, I can provide you with lots, since I studied this case for months. So before you make any more statements about Michael faking the 2005 trial, I want you to back up those claims.

As for the fans: Michael has stalker fans. Those fans travel with him and make sure they are in first row, even if they have to camp before the door for 3 nights in a row. I have met fans of Anastacia who were equally insane, and she is nothing compared to Michael Jackson.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 16, 2011, 05:32:32 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
applehead, it's starting to annoy me. Please investigate this trial before you make such statements. Or are you claiming that Sneddon and Mike are chilling together on an island somewhere, being the best buddies? Really, read up on it before you say that that trial was fake, or back up your claims. If you want some reading material, I can provide you with lots, since I studied this case for months. So before you make any more statements about Michael faking the 2005 trial, I want you to back up those claims.

As for the fans: Michael has stalker fans. Those fans travel with him and make sure they are in first row, even if they have to camp before the door for 3 nights in a row. I have met fans of Anastacia who were equally insane, and she is nothing compared to Michael Jackson.

Dear Souza where did I say in THAT POST that the trial is fake,please show me??? I just stated that Michael looks happy, that's all.And one more thing,if I'm correct TS said something about not TRUSTING what we saw in 2005.Can someone please help me with this,thank you very much.

Never mind I had already foud it:

Quote from: TS_comments on November 10, 2011, 05:19:44 AM
Unfortunately, even after nearly two and half years, some still have not learned their lesson: “Just because it’s in print, doesn’t mean it’s the gospel”—and that INCLUDES things in print shown at court trialsAfter all, do we really believe everything that was shown in court during the 2005 trial? And if not, then why are some so gullible and accept without question everything stated in this 2011 trial? Actually, when you have really learned your lesson well, you will question EVERYTHING that you have been taught from a child (news, science, history, religion, etc)—not merely the things which are directly related to MJ and/or this hoax.

I had already learned my LESSON and from now on I will question EVERYTHING,absolutely EVERYTHING that I see and hear,because now I know that what I was thaught form childwood was a LIE,a BIG FAT LIE  :)!!!!!

Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 06:10:54 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 16, 2011, 06:16:58 PM
applehead, did it ever occur to you that TS meant the false testimonies to be lies? Or the allegations themselves being lies? Or the planted, fabricated evidence to be false? Or any of the other BS they pulled out of a box in order to nail him?

Here, go read for a few hours: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You might start to see what TS meant with 'After all, do we really believe everything that was shown in court during the 2005 trial?'...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 16, 2011, 06:22:44 PM
I see that people started to interpret the things TS wrote too wrong. They confuse where to apply the things TS wrote. Too bad.

P.S: Agreed Souza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 16, 2011, 10:41:19 PM
...  :|
Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 10:49:03 PM by Love4MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

November 16, 2011, 10:42:03 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 17, 2011, 01:23:09 AM

Who said I think he's dead? Could I chat with him if he would be dead smiley_spider? Don't think so  michael-jackson/  afraid/ :mrgreen:.

Would it help if I'd tell you I also don't understand how your brain works? You're too logical about some things and ignore other things if they lead towards where you don't want to go.

But it's OK, we don't have to be all alike.
 bearhug

I have to say that that is one of the most confusing things I've seen you post.  Several people here have commented on the fact that your beliefs seem to bounce back and forth more often than most of us here...but am I understanding that you claim you are "chatting with him" and still waffle so much?  Just curious to clarify if this one of those language misinterpretations or if this is what's happening really.  There are so many fakes out and about still unfortunately...so please be cautious before giving an anonymous chatter too much credit...for your own well being.  I've seen people be very hurt by another over the internet when they turn out to be not the person (or even the kind of person) they thought they were dealing with. 

It was a joke, sorry, of course I'm not chatting with him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.
OK you do not know me long enough to "get" my little joke.
Don't you worry, I'm not chatting with MJ, no way LOOOOOOOOOL unbelievable :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 17, 2011, 01:32:34 AM
I am sorry I was so boring :P
What if I make a decision and it is the wrong one pale/?

Ah! And that's exactly it, you are simply afraid to be wrong, so you think you are protecting yourself by being on the fence with everything. Do you believe in God Gina? Are you familiar with the phrase "For we walk by faith, not by sight." or in your own language "Pentru că noi trăim prin credință, nu prin vedere" (2 Corinthians 5:7). I am not walking certain paths, because they do not make sense. Like Michael being murdered or being dead. That doesn't mean that I know exactly how this is done, but the one thing I do know for sure, is that he is alive and will be back, whether that be this year, or next year. I am not afraid to be wrong, since what I believe is the only logical thing there is. And because of that, I learned to walk by faith (believing in myself, that I am right about what is so obvious here) instead of sight (the BS we have been and still are being presented). Am I wrong about certain aspects? No doubt about that, I think only Michael knows the whole thing. You torture yourself by being on the fence, while you have a functioning brain that tells you the truth. The only thing you have to do is believe in yourself and your own common sense. It will help you get through this.

PS: If you are chatting with anyone claiming to be Michael, please use again your common sense. I have seen many 'Michaels' come and go and many members being left behind hurt.

Do not worry Sou, I'm not chatting with anyone pretending to be Michael. Seriously. I was just trying to make fun of myself for what happened in the past you know.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 17, 2011, 02:12:59 AM
Just a quick thought about the 'fake' 'stalker' fans. I'm assuming they're the ones that morphed into TINI, and gave me hours of heart-wrenching late into the night tears with their 'testimonials' on the TINI site. I'm not saying it for sure, but I would not be surprised to find a huge twist in the tale and that they are part of the hoax, whether they know it or not!

We have MJ creating This Is It and This Is ALSO It - why not This Is NOT It as well, as a sort of ironic, bold, yet hidden, statement: TII and TIAI are legit, TINI is quite simply NOT it, as in NOT the truth, take no notice of it!

Just a thought!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 17, 2011, 02:21:10 AM
@curls, I am definately down with that, considering how the TINI group was whipped into a frenzy by Karen "I hand fed him" Faye... this whole situation has seemed suspicious for some time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

November 17, 2011, 02:49:00 AM
Just a quick thought about the 'fake' 'stalker' fans. I'm assuming they're the ones that morphed into TINI, and gave me hours of heart-wrenching late into the night tears with their 'testimonials' on the TINI site. I'm not saying it for sure, but I would not be surprised to find a huge twist in the tale and that they are part of the hoax, whether they know it or not!

We have MJ creating This Is It and This Is ALSO It - why not This Is NOT It as well, as a sort of ironic, bold, yet hidden, statement: TII and TIAI are legit, TINI is quite simply NOT it, as in NOT the truth, take no notice of it!

Just a thought!

lolol/

That's an interesting thought!

This is it: the movie, the best that was yet to come
This is also is: the message behind it, the reasons why
This is not it: exactly that, this is NOT it

I think you might have something there, with the fake stalker fans falling into the trap.  could believe that to be true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 17, 2011, 06:25:38 AM
Ah! And that's exactly it, you are simply afraid to be wrong, so you think you are protecting yourself by being on the fence with everything. Do you believe in God Gina? Are you familiar with the phrase "For we walk by faith, not by sight." or in your own language "Pentru că noi trăim prin credință, nu prin vedere" (2 Corinthians 5:7). I am not walking certain paths, because they do not make sense. Like Michael being murdered or being dead. That doesn't mean that I know exactly how this is done, but the one thing I do know for sure, is that he is alive and will be back, whether that be this year, or next year. I am not afraid to be wrong, since what I believe is the only logical thing there is. And because of that, I learned to walk by faith (believing in myself, that I am right about what is so obvious here) instead of sight (the BS we have been and still are being presented). Am I wrong about certain aspects? No doubt about that, I think only Michael knows the whole thing. You torture yourself by being on the fence, while you have a functioning brain that tells you the truth. The only thing you have to do is believe in yourself and your own common sense. It will help you get through this.

@gina, i have to agree with this post %100. i am glad souza posted this, as it has given me the courage to tell you what i want to tell you in this post, which i have wanted to tell you for some time now. i dont mean to attack you so please dont take it that way. i havent been here long. almost approaching 3 months in fact. i still have lots to learn. i dont know all the ins and outs of DH and have many gaps to fill. BUT one thing i do know with all my heart is that mj is alive. there is NO evidence that he is dead. so becoming a non believer is not an option for me. it really is that simple. gaps about technicalities dont waver my faith at all. regarding gaps i have or uncertainties about details, i try to spend a few hours daily researching and reading old threads. there are remarkable people here who are really investigating every particle of evidence for us as it is truly a blessing for other believers to be able to read and have access to all the findings. you should spend your energy doing this, rather than wasting energy and emotion going to and fro, between believing and non believing. its inconsistant and to be honest, it comes across at times as your belief is non genuine, as it can be swayed when something doesnt compute in your mind, or when you find it difficult to digest some of the technicalities of DH. your faith comes across as faith with 'conditions' attached, which isnt faith at all.

in the almost 3 months that i have been here, you are the most flippant individual about DH and yet the one who talks about loving mj the most, and to add insult to injury then at times blame him for "mistakes that me may have made", (your words, not mine) when DH becomes all too much for you to digest! i love you, i do. i can see how your soul aches for mj. but as a fellow forum member i have to say your flippancy its tiresome and might mean that people start to not take your posts seriously and may even skim over them because they dont know what to expect from you or doubt the conviction of your words.

i also dont have all my answers yet and am not %100 about details such as dummy vs real body or one ambulance vs two and other minor details. but does it even really matter in the scheme of things the one thing that i do know, is that MJ is NOT dead, and that is why i am here. mj is alive. the man i admired since 5 years old, is alive. mrs jackson still has her son and those kids still have their father. being 100% of the details of the DH or knowing when bam will happen, doesnt really matter. what matters is that MJ is alive and well and in control of what is happening.

souza is right. you torture yourself daily by sitting on the fence all because you are scared to choose a side and potentially be wrong and get hurt. you might not know all the details of DH and this might frustrate you at times, and yes waiting for bam might be a pain in the ass and hard for you. but there is no reason to start becoming a non believer. i am not berating you here, i am actually just saying that really there is no evidence to show he is dead only 100's of clues that he is alive, therefore no real reason to become a non believer. (i can see this and say this confidently even only after 3 months. its so obvious he is alive!!! and you have been here longer so you should have even a stronger conviction!!!) my point is, no evidence should be pushing you towards becoming a non believer as there is none. only your emotion and impatience are what is pushing you in that direction.

i am not paying you out about being emotional. i am also an emotional person. i actually like this quality about myself. but emotion shouldnt overule obvious evidence and clues that MJ is alive. there are gazillions of blatant telltale signs of a DH and a fake court. and i am talking about all the stuff even outsitde of the posts of front /back /TS / STUDY, etc. i am talking about all the MJDH 101 basics, here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

no matter how emotional you get, it shoudnt erase the basic indications that this is all a hoax. and i am sure it doesnt. so when you feel weak, strengthen yourself with the basics instead of wasting energy being a fence sitter. GO FORWARD not BACKWARD - there is NO REASON to... Every piece of evidence, clue and tell tale sign should propel you forward.

in addition, regarding souza being so matter of fact, non emotional and clinical. i am happy and grateful for this. if the people here who make this happen with their hard work and dedication to the investigagtion were emotional and flippant then they wouldnt be able to be objective and therefore the progress and the understandings that has been arrived at may not have been achieved. in addition to this, if everyone was emotional and not objective front / back / TS and whatever else he would like to be known as, wouldnt even waste his time here if people werent able to "think for themselves" and be objective opposed to over emotional, non objective, flippant people without conviciton.

BE strong. PEACE and LOVE to you SISTER.
Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 06:27:15 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

November 17, 2011, 08:00:26 AM
@Gina....this is for you.  Hope you like it  ::P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY4CAPS6VFo[/youtube]

"Be who you want to be
Be who you are
Everyone's a hero
Everyone's a star"

I, personally, enjoy you and your posts.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 17, 2011, 08:06:07 AM

Just a thought!

lolol/

That's an interesting thought!

This is it: the movie, the best that was yet to come
This is also is: the message behind it, the reasons why
This is not it: exactly that, this is NOT it

I think you might have something there, with the fake stalker fans falling into the trap.  could believe that to be true.

Sounds plausible to me too.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 17, 2011, 08:28:20 AM
@BeTheChange........what a great song.  I love those lyrics.  I must admit...not a huge BonJovi fan (sorry)...but that song is great.  I love the message of love and strength a person can get from it.  Thank you for posting it (btw...I have to practice posting a video, lol....will do!  Thank you for the help!!!! ) Gina~ feel our strength for you, be strong, all will be OK...we love you. 

Hope you all have a great day! 
LOVE & HUGS
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions