GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Official back & Front thread
November 07, 2011, 07:56:40 AM
Oh and I'm sure Anna knows very well Front didn't leave.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 07, 2011, 07:59:30 AM
Sarah, I know what you say. But my mind is in a continuous movement. My opinion on this modifies with every new thing that comes across- from the family, from court. I cannot just stick to one conviction no matter what happens. I am like this and always was. Therefore,  I start analyzing the whole situation again, keeping what I truly find strange about this while erasing more and more things that I don't find logic anymore. I've done this dozens of times in these 2 years. There are some points when I need a little guiding hand, because it's true that none of us were there, none of us are there and none of us knows the real truth. We can only suppose. We can suppose things which are very close to the truth as well as we can suppose things which are very far from the truth. A guiding hand does this - guide you when you lose your track. To guide doesn't mean to spoon feed.  As I said, everyone has their own opinion, own way of seeing this all and this is mine.

Gina, I'll tell you something...  Cand te frigi cu ciorba sufli si-n iaurt. I don't know anything.
Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 08:04:32 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2011, 10:19:43 AM
hi all haw are you;  :)
@ginafelicia haw are you; i am glad that all go good with your sargery. have a nice recavery and rest as more as you can. enjoy that time with relaxing and do what you please you more. kisses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 07, 2011, 12:39:28 PM
Thank you Ovelias.

Just wanted to say that the trial is over and I saw no exhibit that rocked the trial. None. Zero.

Stupid me, I really believed that exhibit B will rock the trial crash/ crash/ crash/.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 07, 2011, 12:41:05 PM
Maybe this is why Front is missing, because his "prediction" didn't come true :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Front

November 07, 2011, 08:22:48 PM
from Gina
Maybe this is why Front is missing, because his "prediction" didn't come true

errrr

bangbang

afraid/

Hmm, I guess I need to return this "defective" 8 Ball.  :roll:  :lol:

Focus needs to be directed towards the plight of understanding what's already written----> J U S T I C E !
(i.e., think BIGGER---on a grander scale)

Guesstimate the number years that the planning stages took. Now, compare that with the number of years it will take for the PLAN to be executed in its ENTIRETY. Maybe then, perspective will finally be realized!!!

As many of you have probably figured out by now, the verdict is NOT the finality of THE END --- it's the commencement of the BEGINNING.

Now…..lest every single piece of blatant knowledge arising from subtle whispers that have been brought to light in the last 2+ years through blood, sweat & tears--from BOTH sides, I would bet my LIFE on it!--is to be tossed out the window…every distinct fragment of the puzzle…..all SIG_S, which "coincidently" all point in the SAME direction…then there's no logical reason for anyone to give up and/or lose faith.

Could mere Mortals stand to outwit the Invincible? Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise when a "horrific plan" unfolds before your eyes! They say "ignorance is bliss"--but I have found many instances in life in which that old adage was easily refuted.

2 birds:
JU(STICE)ngle myna
+
acrocephalus rufESC(AP)Ens
= 1 stone

p.s. for now, enjoy the Bliss…………….
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2011, 08:41:33 PM
that's what I pretty much feel, guilty verdict of CM is the beginning of unfolding other events and other guilty parties, otherwise all is bullshit. Will see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 07, 2011, 09:00:25 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
from Gina

errrr

bangbang

afraid/

Focus needs to be directed towards the plight of understanding what's already written----> J U S T I C E !

Guesstimate the number years that the planning stages took. Now, compare that with the number of years it will take for the PLAN to be executed in its ENTIRETY. Maybe then, perspective will finally be realized!!!

As many of you have probably figured out by now, the verdict is NOT the finality of THE END --- it's the commencement of the BEGINNING.

Now…..lest every single piece of blatant knowledge arising from subtle whispers that have been brought to light in the last 2+ years through blood, sweat & tears--from BOTH sides, I would bet my LIFE on it!--is to be tossed out the window…every distinct fragment of the puzzle…..all SIG_S, which "coincidently" all point in the SAME direction…then there's no logical reason for anyone to give up and/or lose faith.

Could mere Mortals stand to outwit the Invincible? Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise when a "horrific plan" unfolds before your eyes! They say "ignorance is bliss"--but I have found many instances in life in which that old adage was easily refuted.

2 birds:
JU(STICE)ngle myna
+
= 1 stone

It is soooooooo nice to see you Front. Missed you.  bearhug 

Although I don't understand everything you wrote, I want you to know that I appreciate your guidance a lot. Wish it could help everyone tho. I know that you know what I think and what I believe for this hoax, so I don't feel like writing the same things over and over again. I can read the script so well as it is just in FRO_T of our eyes. But some are trying to read it covering their eyes with their hands. Thank you for your patience and love trying to uncover people's eyes. Thank you for being the light for the ones who are on track already but confuse which way to go. Thank you and God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2011, 09:06:46 PM
from Gina

errrr

bangbang

afraid/

2 birds:
JU(STICE)ngle myna
+
= 1 stone

hi,welcome back front hugs and kisses to you,and we all know this is just the beginning.thanks for stopping by to reinsure us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

skyways

November 07, 2011, 11:29:13 PM
On  the light of Shakespearian drama and newly arrived FRONT post I have feeling that most Greatest Playwrite of all time is NEEDED educated and Very responsive audience who participated on the rief of the KNOWLEDGE  and represented Other Side of the Story, that resonate WTH Creator and emanate Him assurance of meanigful Grandscale  and mighty sanity.@@
Well done @FRONT  and All Glory to the KING!
I see that Our side is carefully nurtured on that order by Very loving hand with mutual appreciation @@ and only one Q remined sad and unfortunate by my  fellows - Is It We Trapped Here 4 Years ahead??
Q required answer from OTHER Side.

BLESSINGS!                                                       xx
Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 10:06:15 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 08, 2011, 12:57:29 AM
@Front so exhibit B will rock the appeal...
How many appeals are legally allowed in U.S.?

I can understand this can take years.
What else can we do now than to keep watching, again and again and again /pull hair/.

I hope to survive long enough to see THE END /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 08, 2011, 01:07:06 AM

2 birds:
JU(STICE)ngle myna
+
= 1 stone

1. What Bliss  suspicious//?
2. Why you say Justice is served? Was Murray really trying to kill MJ :shock:? Or what kind of Justice is in your mind Front?

I am sorry I don't understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 08, 2011, 01:14:50 AM

This can't go on for 10-20 years...

What I feared the most, that we will have no truth and no answers not even in 20 years...Going forward keeping the faith, waiting for justice to be done for 20 years. If this is one step, then how long will it take? 4 years in jail is nothing when a life is taken. Are you saying now that this will take the same amount of time as the planning took?

Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 01:48:04 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 08, 2011, 01:44:18 AM
Hey Front, your post was very positive but very mysterious as usual.

Anna, I'm thinking the 20+ years for planning would not be the same as the execution of the plan, since MJ said we have 4 years to get it right, and TS said Bam would happen before Jan. 1, 2013.

Front,
"Could mere Mortals stand to outwit the Invincible?:"
"For no mere mortal can resist, The evil of the thriller! "
So MJ is both the Thriller and Invincible.   Mortal means human and subject to death.  Interesting contrast Front suggests--are the Gods playing here?

Here's some videos discussing MJ's creation of Threatened coming from episodes of The Twilight Zone. Some parallels to Fronts post on this being just the beginning, and the trial verdict.

Click # 2 , MJ Judgement  Night Pt. 5.  Watch at 5:10.
From Threatened,  “What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
 It isn’t. It’s the beginning.”  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The part about the birds reminds me of the saying:
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush
Meaning
It's better to have a small real advantage than the possibility of a greater one.

edit: sorry I can't get those words about sizing to delete /pull hair/
Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 01:48:28 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2011, 02:05:06 AM
from Gina

errrr

bangbang

afraid/

2 birds:
JU(STICE)ngle myna
+
= 1 stone

TWO BIRDS

JU(STICE)ngle myna

Two Birds

It's hard to tell them what I feel for you. They haven't ever met you, and no one has your picture  ;). So how can they ever understand your mystery ? Let's give them a clue:

Two birds sit in a tree. One eats cherries, while the other looks on. Two birds fly through the air. One's song drops like crystal from the sky while the other keeps silent. Two birds wheel in the sun. One catches the light on its silver feathers, while the other spreads wings of invisibility.

It's easy to guess which bird I am, but they'll never find you. Unless...

Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes free in the invisible air. Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious. How long will it be before the world hears your song in mine  :idea:   rr/ geek/?

Oh, that is a day I hunger for  /cook/!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions