No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I love you."  "I promise you I will make you all proud of me." "You will be proud of being a Michael Jackson fan." - Michael Jackson

Re: Official back & Front thread
October 31, 2011, 11:09:01 PM
Happy Halloween to you FRONT & All my MJ Family!!   /cook/

Sending Lots of L.O.V.E.,  bearhug 's and Blessings to All!!!

I LOVE You Michael!!!!  Always & Forever      michael-jackson/
  smiley_spider

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 02, 2011, 10:24:32 PM

I would like to dedicate this video to each an every one of you! Along this Journey I learned that "taking a look BACK" was really important...along the many paths I have followed, I happened upon this video. After watching and listening to the words, I knew everything that has been happening to me is Real! Some of you will understand what I am talking about, and some may not, but in time, ALL of humanity will "Awaken" and LOVE and Harmony  will be restored to the Planet ...THIS IS IT!!!!!....Michael IS LOVE, WE are LOVE and LOVE LIVES FOREVER!

Enjoy...really listen to these lyrics, and watch the "Future being told"! I am truly humbled by this mans genius and LOVE for all of mankind..."thank you" Michael...We won't let go of your hand! I LOVE YOU!
All you have to do is Believe in yourself!! Michael Believes in us...lets show him we Can Change The World...Be LOVE Always...LIVE LOVE!!!! You won't be sorry!
I Love you all so very much...Keep The Faith!!

The opinions at the beginning of this video are the opinions of the creator of this video, not mine...I'd like to refrain from any judgement on that subject matter at this time. I only picked this particular video because it had such great quality. Blessings LOVE and LIGHT to ALL

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWu15I56gvE[/youtube]
Why is Michael Jackson the most "POPular" man on this planet? Why do we care so much for THIS man? What is Michael trying to tell us? I mean what is the true reason for this "adventure"? There has to be an "ULTIMATE" goal to be ascertained, right? The "TRUTH" lies within each and every one of us....look into your soul and ask yourself why you are here...what is your purpose, what can YOU do that will help change the world? "It starts with US, or else it will never be done"! Michael's "work" is full of symbolism and his words speak volumes, when you "think outside of the box" and you "connect the Dots". I hope that some of you understand where I am coming from!
Everything I say and do...I say and do with LOVE!!!

Lyrics for Can You Feel IT

Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?

If you look around
The whole world is comin' together now, baby
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?

Feel it in the air
The wind is taking it everywhere, yeah
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?

All the colors of the world should be
Lovin' each other wholeheartedly
Yes, it's all right
Take my message to your brother
And tell him twice

Spread the word and try to teach the man
Who's hating his brother
When hate won't do, ooh
'Cause we're all the same, yes
The blood inside of me is inside of you

Now, tell me
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?

Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Yeah, yeah, oh

Every breath you take
Is someone's death in another place
(Another place, another place, another place)
Every healthy smile
Is hunger and strife to another child
(Another child, another child)

But the stars do shine
In promising salvation, is near this time
(Near this time)
Can you feel it now?
So brothers and sisters show me know how

Now, tell me
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Yeah yeah oh

Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?

All the children in the world should be
Loving each other wholeheartedly
Yes, it's all right
And tell him twice

Take the news to the marching men
Who are killing their brothers
When death won't do, ooh
Yes, we're all the same
Yes, the blood inside of me is inside of you

Now, tell me
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?

Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?

Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 10:58:17 PM by mjj4ever777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 03, 2011, 02:49:27 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
lolol/ We need our BAMdictionnary! OMG they should say BAM during court session!  geek/

YES YES YES!!! We need to hear a BAM in that courtroom. I so agree with that! /bravo/ :mrgreen:

I requested Bam in the courtroom on the Sept. 27 thread on Oct. 4, but I thought maybe it was too hard to include-too obvious :-\ .

My request for the courtroom is if someone somewhere can say the word, "Bam!" Thanks in advance!

The closest we got to it was when MJ was referred to as Mr. Lorazepam by Flanagan.  LorazeBAM! But maybe Thursday, last chance!

Front, I hope you had a happy Halloween, and didn't tire yourself out too much scaring and pranking people!

About the D missing from the JU_GE sign held by the clowns, well I'm so overhoaxed that when I went to see Puss in Boots (which I totally loved), I noticed all the cats dancing and singing in the GLITTER  BOX,  with all the letters lit up except the G. So I thought hmm is G important somewhere for the hoax? :lol: 
Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 02:56:03 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

November 03, 2011, 03:12:40 AM
That would be icing on the cake for there to be a BAM somewhere in there...slip-up, maybe?
*puppy dog eyes* @Front ^.^
Atleast let us know you're alive lol.

And aren't those clowns creepy? Obviously planted ;) and the messages on the signs are interesting. Missing letters, hmmmm..perhaps they're illiterate? Lolol/
Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 03:15:52 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 04:46:10 AM

I would like to dedicate this video to each an every one of you! Along this Journey I learned that "taking a look BACK" was really important...along the many paths I have followed, I happened upon this video. After watching and listening to the words, I knew everything that has been happening to me is Real! Some of you will understand what I am talking about, and some may not, but in time, ALL of humanity will "Awaken" and LOVE and Harmony  will be restored to the Planet ...THIS IS IT!!!!!....Michael IS LOVE, WE are LOVE and LOVE LIVES FOREVER!

Enjoy...really listen to these lyrics, and watch the "Future being told"! I am truly humbled by this mans genius and LOVE for all of mankind..."thank you" Michael...We won't let go of your hand! I LOVE YOU!
All you have to do is Believe in yourself!! Michael Believes in us...lets show him we Can Change The World...Be LOVE Always...LIVE LOVE!!!! You won't be sorry!
I Love you all so very much...Keep The Faith!!

The opinions at the beginning of this video are the opinions of the creator of this video, not mine...I'd like to refrain from any judgement on that subject matter at this time. I only picked this particular video because it had such great quality. Blessings LOVE and LIGHT to ALL

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWu15I56gvE[/youtube]
Why is Michael Jackson the most "POPular" man on this planet? Why do we care so much for THIS man? What is Michael trying to tell us? I mean what is the true reason for this "adventure"? There has to be an "ULTIMATE" goal to be ascertained, right? The "TRUTH" lies within each and every one of us....look into your soul and ask yourself why you are here...what is your purpose, what can YOU do that will help change the world? "It starts with US, or else it will never be done"! Michael's "work" is full of symbolism and his words speak volumes, when you "think outside of the box" and you "connect the Dots". I hope that some of you understand where I am coming from!
Everything I say and do...I say and do with LOVE!!!

Lyrics for Can You Feel IT

Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?

If you look around
The whole world is comin' together now, baby
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?

Feel it in the air
The wind is taking it everywhere, yeah
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?

All the colors of the world should be
Lovin' each other wholeheartedly
Yes, it's all right
And tell him twice

Spread the word and try to teach the man
Who's hating his brother
When hate won't do, ooh
'Cause we're all the same, yes
The blood inside of me is inside of you

Now, tell me
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?

Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Yeah, yeah, oh

Every breath you take
Is someone's death in another place
(Another place, another place, another place)
Every healthy smile
Is hunger and strife to another child
(Another child, another child)

But the stars do shine
In promising salvation, is near this time
(Near this time)
Can you feel it now?
So brothers and sisters show me know how

Now, tell me
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Yeah yeah oh

Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?

All the children in the world should be
Loving each other wholeheartedly
Yes, it's all right
And tell him twice

Take the news to the marching men
Who are killing their brothers
When death won't do, ooh
Yes, we're all the same
Yes, the blood inside of me is inside of you

Now, tell me
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?

Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?

Mjj4ever777 thank you,thank you from the bottom of my heart OMG  :'(!!!!
I FEEL EVERYTHING you said my friend,EVERYTHING!!!! I know you saw my post and that you understand that it was NEVER about COLOUR,because we are ALL THE SAME,but because of THE ILLUSION we didn't realised.The Jackson family were always a STRONG family and they knew it ALL ALONG.
It is no OTHER WAY,in ORDER to KNOW the TRUTH you have to EXPERIENCE BOTH WAYS:the NEGATIVE versus POSITIVE and the EVIL versul GOOD.It is no OTHER WAY!!!!!The answer is in the MIDDLE/BALANCE!!! In our SOCIETY,we have been taught that EVIL and GOOD looks like this,which is totally wrong,the EXTRME is not the ANSWER:

"Before there was anything in this universe, God created the heavens, and the earth, there was no Devil at this time, until God choose to create his angels, and still there was no evil at this time, until God choose to create man, and woman after creating everything good, and perfect for man to enjoy!

Indeed God was please with his work of Art Creating the Universe, and Man, and Woman. So he choose to be even more generous by giving man, and woman the gift of choice, and freewill, and by doing this one of his Archangel became jealous of God, and wanted to be like God. This was the seed of negative thoughts, good verses evil!
The Devil saw that the woman was an innocent victim for him to pry on, and to gain the power that he seeks as a God, so he seduced her ignorance causing her to sin against the God who created her. So, it was Devil that created the dark energy in the Kingdom of God, therefore, he was cursed and thrown out of the kingdom of God forever!

God indeed was aware of the Devil’s negative thoughts and intention to destroy his Kingdom in Heaven and his creation on earth, man, and woman: but since he had given the man and the woman the most precious gift of all, the freedom to choose for themselves, he wanted to test their spiritual ability on trust and judgment; and the man and the woman in turn used their precious spiritual gifts of knowledge/APPLE, and wisdom, unwisely, and by doing so, the Devil triumph obtaining God like powers over the humans that God created in his own image, and likeness. This evil deed by the Devil, the man, and the woman caused God to banish them out of the Garden of Eden forever!

So, although the light energy started out being one and the same energy of God, the Devil saw an opportunity to created from the light energy a darkness that is very different to the pure light energy, and the light change to the darkness, reflecting both light and darkness, separately; so positive, and negative are different in both perspective, and cannot be concluded as the same energy!"

Michael LOVES Michelangelo art and one of the reason is this  8-):

Thank you again for the song and yes,let's MAKE that CHANGE once and FOREVER!!!! LOVE you!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2011, 01:02:19 AM
Hello.....is no one posting on this thread anymore?   Yooo Hooo @ FRONT.....we could use a visit!  I know you are probably busy....but can you just please pop in and say Hi? It would really be appreciated!  We miss you!!   bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2011, 02:07:26 AM
This thread recently has been deviated and looks more like thread "about whatever" because it lost its original interesting subject.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Suzy7

November 05, 2011, 03:34:17 AM
Agreed scorpionchik. Although Front is very relevant to BACK...obviously.
Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 03:37:03 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 05, 2011, 04:47:30 AM
Hi everybody.

I am so glad to be back, I had a big surgery and I was in the hospital with no internet the whole week, today they let me go home, I want to catch up with the news, I feel so lost, did something big happen while I was gone?

PS: there's no way someone can sleep with propofol. I was dizzy 2 days because of the anesthesia.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 05, 2011, 04:55:28 AM
Hi everybody.

I am so glad to be back, I had a big surgery and I was in the hospital with no internet the whole week, today they let me go home, I want to catch up with the news, I feel so lost, did something big happen while I was gone?

PS: there's no way someone can sleep with propofol. I was dizzy 2 days because of the anesthesia.

Welcome back Gina, missed you...

No nothing really big happened, we are just waiting for the verdict, it starts back on Monday...

Hope your feeling better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

curls

November 05, 2011, 05:00:10 AM
((((Gina)))) so good to see you back!  We were wondering last night on chat where you'd got to and hoping all was well.  I hope you're recovering well from your surgery and can have some quality computer time now to catch up!

Quick update for you: we haven't heard from TS or Front for what seems like ages (figuring they may be busy elsewhere!). Walgren and Chernoff gave their closing arguments on Thursday and the jury started their deliberations yesterday but didn't reach a verdict yet, so they will be resuming on Monday.  That gives you the weekend to catch up!

Take care and look after yourself. xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2011, 05:29:27 AM
Nice to see you back Gina.  :)  Hope you are back to full health very soon.  bearhug

Now we just need a tiny visit from Front......... pretty please........ /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2011, 05:47:27 AM
@ gina. glad to hear you are back. sorry to hear you have been unwell. wishing you a quick recovery.

glad to hear that you havent lost the faith.  /woohoo/

Love n best wishes to you x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sandythyme

November 05, 2011, 10:21:41 AM
Gina, welcome back.  I missed your posts, your sense of humor and wit.  Make sure you get plenty of rest and don't over do it.  Glad your back!  Take care, Love to you  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions