MJonmind

Re: Official back & Front thread
October 21, 2011, 03:15:33 AM
What do you guys think of these posts of Sott? Do they seem like MJ to you?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And this very long one, all from the other hoax site.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 21, 2011, 08:48:42 AM
@MJonmind...thanks SO much for posting the links to SOTT's posts.  It's been a long time since I'd read the posts...and although I was 'intrigued' by them then, they are much more amazing to read now. 

I have no idea who SOTT is/was...he didn't stick around long enough to 'examine' in detail...but he was either an amazing writer with lots of 'foresight', or he was another 'side' to the cube.

I'm gonna go read all 13 pages of the SOTT thread on the other site...but only after I finish doing my HAPPY dance...cause I just got tickets to Sunday's Cirque show in Toronto!!!!!!!!!!!!   penguin/

OMG I'm SO excited....I've been trying, on and off, for a year to get tickets.  But all 3 shows here in Toronto were sold out within minutes of going on sale...and 'scalpers' have been selling tickets for double and triple the ticket price.  I was gonna go down to the arena Sunday with my daughter and try to get tickets outside...I've done it before for concerts, and sometimes you do luck out.  But, as if God is smiling down on me...Ticketmaster just released a set of tickets....and I just got 2 tickets at 'face value' price....and went from not having much hope of seeing the show, to having two tickets literally FRONT and center!!!!!!!!  Center Floors, Row 31, Seats 15 & 16 here I come  penguin/

Oh...happy, happy day  /woohoo/

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 21, 2011, 09:25:49 AM
Back/Front still confuses me about who he is. When I read some of his posts I become sure that he is Michael but when I read some other posts of him I become sure that he is Not Michael. But maybe that is the case, you know? Maybe he is doing it on purpose. Contradiction and controversy is created by him on purpose not to make it so obvious. To create this mystery and questions in our minds. It's probably because he wants us to think deeper.

During this hoax we were not served any info with silver plates and spoons. We dig the hole with our bare hands, our nails were broken, our fingers bleed, even we broke our hands but still we did it ourselves. We were just showed where to dig. It's all because Michael wants us to learn. And all the hard stuff can not be learnt in an easy way. Remember how V taught Evey.

So what I want to say is, I have no WHYs like 'why Michael did it' or 'why doesn't he do it easier', 'why the hoax must be hard' kind of questions in my mind. Because I do understand why it had to be this way. But I have 'What's going to happen next?' 'When the BAM is going to happen?' and 'WHO is who?' questions in my mind which pumps so much adrenalin into my blood and makes me want to keep on watching this amazing show of Michael. This is his genius and exactly what he wanted to create. I love mystery, I love excitement and I love all creepy and weird things. So, this is the BEST show ever for me! I'm enjoying every moment of it. And I know that I'll be missing it when it ends. But I'll have my King back and what else would I want in this life? And if I can meet him personally someday somehow, that would be it for me.

Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 09:30:57 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 21, 2011, 09:43:45 AM
Back/Front still confuses me about who he is. When I read some of his posts I become sure that he is Michael but when I read some other posts of him I become sure that he is Not Michael. But maybe that is the case, you know? Maybe he is doing it on purpose. Contradiction and controversy is created by him on purpose not to make it so obvious. To create this mystery and questions in our minds. It's probably because he wants us to think deeper.

During this hoax we were not served any info with silver plates and spoons. We dig the hole with our bare hands, our nails were broken, our fingers bleed, even we broke our hands but still we did it ourselves. We were just showed where to dig. It's all because Michael wants us to learn. And all the hard stuff can not be learnt in an easy way. Remember how V taught Evey.

So what I want to say is, I have no WHYs like 'why Michael did it' or 'why doesn't he do it easier', 'why the hoax must be hard' kind of questions in my mind. Because I do understand why it had to be this way. But I have 'What's going to happen next?' 'When the BAM is going to happen?' and 'WHO is who?' questions in my mind which pumps so much adrenalin into my blood and makes me want to keep on watching this amazing show of Michael. This is his genius and exactly what he wanted to create. I love mystery, I love excitement and I love all creepy and weird things. So, this is the BEST show ever for me! I'm enjoying every moment of it. And I know that I'll be missing it when it ends. But I'll have my King back and what else would I want in this life? And if I can meet him personally someday somehow, that would be it for me.

Fantastic post PureLove  /bravo/ ...I loved everything you wrote because I feel the EXACT same way!  See...told ya that despite any 'differences' we may have, there is a LOT we have in common  ;) .

Your post just proved that  bearhug

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

October 21, 2011, 10:43:51 AM
hi. all the sights of cube are the same
cube=axbxcxdxexf
evry sight =2cm so like the thwry of cupe evry sight is part of the cube. so if evry sight is a person with a difrent character put togather we make a cube=a person with that characteristics. so we have back whofrom i have read is funny and sirious.
front= informer gives cluse but olse funny and sirius.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 21, 2011, 11:43:03 AM
@MJonmind I never really understood why the nuns say they are "married" to Jesus. Why married, why not just devoted or followers, looks weird to say they are "married" to Jesus.

Oh, I don't believe  Jesus had a love story with Mary Magdalene and they had kids together.
In fact I don't believe Jesus had a love story with a woman.

Jesus forgave Mary's sins for she was a loving good soul.

He also saved that woman who was to be stoned to death because she cheated on her husband, but Jesus told her "Go and SIN NO MORE". Would he had sinned Himself?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 21, 2011, 12:03:48 PM
Did anyone else see what happened yesterday? The screen went blank for about 2 seconds and what I saw was "formatting disc". Like when you are playing a DVD!  afraid/  A movie!! (whoooohoooo!!) Nice bit of drama!  :lol:  If I had blinked I would have missed it for sure!

Of course this reminded me of what Front said:

"DEtAiLS
if you blink, you might miss IT……………."

;)

It made my heart beat faster and woke me up from Dr Shafer's testimony!  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

_Anna_

October 21, 2011, 12:08:24 PM
What are you talking about, Sarahli, it happened during the live streaming yesterday? Are you sure it wasn't your computer only? Or it was the streaming?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 21, 2011, 12:18:22 PM
What are you talking about, Sarahli, it happened during the live streaming yesterday? Are you sure it wasn't your computer only? Or it was the streaming?

Yes it was during the livestream, nothing to do my computer I can attest to that. And I wondered if anyone else saw it, and it was shortly before all of the hulabaloo, before Murray's "angry/shocked" expressions. That was "high drama" too.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

_Anna_

October 21, 2011, 12:30:03 PM
I am thinking- was it on the screen they show exhibits on? Maybe it was the CD they put in to show documents and photos, etc.? What I mean is- it happened while they were filming the room/Murray/the Judge?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 21, 2011, 12:36:23 PM
I am thinking- was it on the screen they show exhibits on? Maybe it was the CD they put in to show documents and photos, etc.? What I mean is- it happened while they were filming the room/Murray/the Judge?

The camera was on Dr Shafer when that happened. They weren't showing Exhibits.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 21, 2011, 12:52:19 PM
@Sarahli...WOW, I did not see that cause I couldn't watch the full coverage yesterday.  I'll take your word for it...and maybe it doesn't mean anything, but it makes me  /woohoo/ ...gotta love it!

On another note...I've been spending some time on the last link that MJonmind posted re: SOTT's posts and I'm  afraid/  <----completely floored.  There HAS to be a connection with SOTT...Sitting On The Toilet  :lol:  (I'm pretty sure about him) but maybe even 2 other 'insiders' "Jack London" and "LTTW" (Looking Through The Window lol).  I do remember reading about these 3 'insiders' a long time ago...and their posts were 'intriguing'...but reading them again just now =  afraid/ .  I highly advise anyone who has some time and wants to feel like  afraid/ ...to start at page one of that thread and read all the comments.  I'm only on page 3 of 13 so far...and I'm already floored and amazed.  Keep in mind that SOTT 'pre-dates' Back.  If they are/were 'insiders'...and thinking again about the 'cube' analogy (i.e. 7 'sides')...we would have SOTT, Jack London, LTTW, Back, TS, TS_comments, and Front  bounce/   :lol: .

Also interesting to note is that the thread was started by none other than "FrenchBraid"...I'm sure most of you remember her  ;) .  Here's an interesting comment from one poster on that board:

Posted by mjjglory:
It can be anyone of course but he wrote about the things which we discuss now in 2009- 2010 and which are just the same as he had written in his poems in 2002.

This is weird for me and I think if Michael planned everything for many years those were preparations for the hoax in order everything to look natural in future.

I am sure Back is Michael and SOTT maybe too. They have different manner and post on different forums and in different time for purpose .- to plant information and see what will be people's reaction or to prepare people's minds to the future event.

BTW I always wonder who are these clever investigators who find such old information. It's not for the first time that information from the almost forgotten past is revealed . Maybe they also have their roles in the play ?

Have these 'insiders' (SOTT, LTTW, Jack London) been discussed here in the past (will search for past threads when I have time)?  Was there reason to 'write them off' (I honestly don't know nor can remember)...and if so, could it be they were 'written off' too soon?

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 21, 2011, 01:44:18 PM
Did anyone else see what happened yesterday? The screen went blank for about 2 seconds and what I saw was "formatting disc". Like when you are playing a DVD!  afraid/  A movie!! (whoooohoooo!!) Nice bit of drama!  :lol:  If I had blinked I would have missed it for sure!

"DEtAiLS

;)

Sarahli....you are not the only one who saw that...but I haven't said anything because I thought I might have been seeing things  afraid/ ...it was really weird and took me by surprise! I thought I was loosing my mind...thank you so much for posting and helping me to know I wasn't seeing things!   bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 21, 2011, 02:23:18 PM

"DEtAiLS

;)

Sarahli....you are not the only one who saw that...but I haven't said anything because I thought I might have been seeing things  afraid/ ...it was really weird and took me by surprise! I thought I was loosing my mind...thank you so much for posting and helping me to know I wasn't seeing things!   bearhug

LOL that's awesome! I'm so glad that you posted too! Now I know I wasn't seeing things either! afraid/

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 21, 2011, 02:40:46 PM

"DEtAiLS

;)

LOL that's awesome! I'm so glad that you posted too! Now I know I wasn't seeing things either! afraid/

bearhug

You are all correct. I saw it too - and yes, if you blinked you would have missed it. I looked down at the clock on my computer and it said 11:28. I am on the same time zone as California.

About SOTT - there was a thread about it but it's also been mentioned on this thread (BACK) probably somewhere around page 50-70. When I read SOTT I was highly intrigued and still am.

I go back and forth on SOTT in regards to this hoax. I partly believe SOTT could be Stuart Backerman. I'm not sure if those comments he made was for the hoax or the fact that around the time SOTT was posting Michael had not been hit with the 2nd set of allegations. However, Michael was preparing to film his video in Las Vegas (One More Chance), he was planning on leaving Sony, and in hindsight we have found out that he was also planning on some large projects that involved films but those were scrapped when the allegations hit. So, I'm not sure if his comments were hinting towards all of those big changes that never ended up happening due to the allegations.

Blessings :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012