PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Official back & Front thread
October 20, 2011, 11:46:08 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
,pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη
"Before You Do Anything, Think. What Would Atticus Finch Do?" -Jaqueline Bernstein. a.k.a: JACKIE B!!!!" ( Michael loved To Kill a Mockingbird)
Does a 13 year child think this deep?  And read the “Boo” part below, remember Paris’ T-shirt at the Tribute concert.  This trial has some similarities to this trial. Tom Mesereau and David Walgren come to mind being similar to Atticus Finch defending the black innocent man.

To Kill a Mockingbird -  Plot
The film's young protagonists, Jean Louise "Scout" Finch (Mary Badham) and her brother Jem (Phillip Alford), live in the fictional town of Maycomb, Alabama, during the 1930s. The story covers three years, during which Scout and Jem undergo changes in their lives. They begin as innocent children, who spend their days happily playing games with each other and spying on Arthur "Boo" Radley, the town bogeyman (Robert Duvall). Through their father, Atticus (Gregory Peck)'s work as a lawyer, they begin to learn of the racism and evil prevalent in their town, and mature painfully as they are exposed to it.
The kids follow Atticus to watch a rape trial, in which an innocent black man, Tom Robinson, is wrongfully found guilty, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary (among Atticus' chief arguments, he points out that Tom is crippled in his left arm, and that the supposed rapist would have had to make extensive use of his left hand to have carried out the crime as it was being described by the teenage "victim" and her father. Atticus also brings to light the alarmingly unusual and suspicious fact that the girl had not even been examined by a doctor after the supposed assault to check for signs of rape or to determine if she'd even had her virginity taken), and even after Atticus' earnest pleas to the jury for them to cast aside their prejudices against Blacks and instead to focus on the evidence of Tom's obvious innocence.
Atticus arrives home to find out that Robinson has been killed in an attempt to escape from jail. Atticus is subsequently vilified by some of the locals for his having defended a black man, and the whole town is in quite a stir over the matter for a good while, but by October 31 things have apparently settled down, and Scout goes to a Halloween pageant with Jem. On their way home that night, Scout and Jem are attacked by the vengeful Bob Ewell, the drunkard father (and the real assailant) of the girl whom Tom Robinson had been falsely accused of molesting. Mr. Ewell slashes at Scout with a knife, but the chicken-wire framework of her Halloween costume protects her from the blade. During the struggle, Jem is knocked unconscious and his arm is broken, but then Bob Ewell is overpowered and killed by a tall dark figure that suddenly appears on the scene.
Jem is then rescued and carried home by this mysterious man who later turns out to be the previously-mentioned Arthur "Boo" Radley, and afterwards it is revealed that Boo --- in caring appreciation for Scout and Jem's not having taunted and shunned him the way many of the other townspeople had done --- had for a long time assumed the role of the children's guardian angel, often secretly watching over and following a distance behind Scout and Jem when they were out at night, to help them and protect them from harm.
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

YES. Paris is a very smart girl and very mature for her age. She is learning a lot from her dad and I'm pretty sure that Michael is leading her a little about the clues she has been giving to us.  /woohoo/

I do remember watching an amazing hoax video about To Kill a Mockingbird. I think MagicalExcapism made a video about it. And I agree MJonmind, this trial is similar to the one in that movie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 20, 2011, 09:54:00 PM
hi all. reading and taking it all in... have a few comments

a) wow, this thread sure is a rollercoaster ride...

b) re: back (if he is MJ) comparing himself to jesus / mother teresa, etc, and the point made about him being modest. i too think that mj is humble and at times can be modest. however, my personal opinion, is that he does 'rate himself' up there as spiritual royalty. (no disrespect intended - actually a compliment) and so he should. whist he is humble, grateful, thankful and modest, he is 'well aware' that he shaped the music industry, is influential on millions of people whether they realise it or not via his music and messages of humanity, love, planet, etc. He is a man who mimics the actions of christ by his love, generosity to children all over the world. a GOD in the music industry, a GOD to fans, a GOD to needy sick children, and in the future, possibly a GOD / Icon of modern day freedom if/when he initiates a takeover / revealing of evil. he knows he has the power, fans, followers, beLIEVers and others that will stand by him. so i believe that although perhaps MJ may not blatantly refer to himself as a / the new christ, i believe that he does think of himself as somekind of spiritual royalty. this is how he wants to leave his mark on the world. a lover, a perfectionist, a musician, a healer, giver, a martyr, a fighter of freedom, a choreographer of change, a messanger, etc etc etc... if that is not akin to what mother theresa has done, then i dont know what is. MJ is aware of his power and influence. therefore knows he is the right person to lead this change and i believe that he has done this through DH. not just for his own personal safety, but for a greater cause. it is his way of being 'christlike'

maybe i am way off. this is just my opinion - and I humbly acknowledge i am in my infancy and still have more research to do re: DH.

EDIT: Comment added. JW's believe one should endevour to be christlike. I know that MJ still respects some of the JW teachings. I dont believe that MJ thinks of himself as the next christ. but I do believe that he tries to emulate christ as much as possible. I also think that due to him knowing his influence on the world, he wants to lead the way in showing others to be christlike... Jesus said in the scriptures, "you will be able to identify my brothers as they will display L.O.V.E among themselves...

c) regarding BACKs post and the line about exectution. just wondering what others think? i didnt read it as execution equating to death. i read it as execution of a plan... am i misinterpreting this?

d) i agree that paris is more than likely being guided my mj re twitter. twts are well planned, stated and timed.
Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 11:52:36 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

all4loveandbelieve

October 20, 2011, 10:04:47 PM
OK, no problem, I don't need people to agree with me. I envy you all for your optimism. And yes deep inside I still have hope.

But let's take a look back at that post (a theory or a vision).

If it was written by my beloved Michael, would he say about himself that he is the only one in history known in every corner of the world, just like Jesus?

Would he tell about himself he is Archangel Michael?

Would he place himself side by side with Mother Theresa and other holy people?

I don't believe Michael would say those things about himself because he is a modest person, with all the gifts he has he's critical about himself and always unhappy about how much he accomplished. I just don't see him writting those big things about himself.

Not that I don't believe those things are true. As much as I like the GP, Michael to me has a holy side that I can't deny I sense it's there. Back is right about him in this respect.

I agree with you Ginafelicia.. He may preach the word of God  it does not make him the next jesus .  Not for anything I love Michael Jackson, if I didn't i wouldn't be here, but he is not the next JESUS. There is only one Jesus and one only. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 20, 2011, 10:10:57 PM
OK, no problem, I don't need people to agree with me. I envy you all for your optimism. And yes deep inside I still have hope.

But let's take a look back at that post (a theory or a vision).

If it was written by my beloved Michael, would he say about himself that he is the only one in history known in every corner of the world, just like Jesus?

I don't believe Michael would say those things about himself because he is a modest person, with all the gifts he has he's critical about himself and always unhappy about how much he accomplished. I just don't see him writting those big things about himself.

Not that I don't believe those things are true. As much as I like the GP, Michael to me has a holy side that I can't deny I sense it's there. Back is right about him in this respect.

I agree with you Ginafelicia.. He may preach the word of God  it does not make him the next jesus .  Not for anything I love Michael Jackson, if I didn't i wouldn't be here, but he is not the next JESUS. There is only one Jesus and one only. blessings.

agree. there is only one jesus. i personally dont believe that mj is the next jesus. sorry should have specified that too. i guess my point is that he is just as influential and has done as much good as others such as the pope, mother theresa, etc, have and that he knows he has the same level of followers. i do think he has, is and will be the biggest spiritual light / humanitarian / freedom leader is modern history. again, my personal opinion.
Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 10:19:20 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

October 20, 2011, 10:27:00 PM
GINA""I don't believe Michael would say those things about himself because he is a modest person""

BUT HE HAS ON MANY OCCASIONS, HE SAID SO HIMSELF, HE FEELS ITS HIS OBLIGATION TO HELP THE CHILDREN, HEAL THE WORLD, sorry for caps, he also said this in his recording in court, million children hospital, he said this to oprah, he said this to bashir, He said so in the movie, its what the moral to the movie is, not the whole movie but plain as day its about healing the world, healing the sick children, making the wolrd a better place, stop destroying the world, and he never once did anything to prove himself right, just like jesus, he just did things and either you believe or you dont, Now im not into the whole jesus thing so i wont go there but to say he wouldnt do that is just not looking BACK. I also agree though he doesnt think he was the new jesus but wanting to do the good things jesus stood for is a good thing not bad and I think thats what he fealt.

Yes michael is moddest and doesnt like to talk about what he does but he has, on numerous occasions, yes its always to a follow up of a question where he needs to defend himself, but he has.

Gina:""Maybe Back isn't even a believer. Maybe, like the rest of the world, he thinks Michael is dead. He also says  "It just didn't dawn on me that that Grand Stage would be in the Heavens" - clear enough? He thinks Michael is in heaven, meaning dead.,..
Another puzzling thing is that Back talks about a 2 decades elaborate plan, but in the context I understand he talks about a plan of some evil forces to kill Michael, a plan that culminated with the execution, meaning they succeded to kill him."

Again, only responding to your posts becuase you brought up thought provoking stuff , that deserves a convo.

im not into dropping my eggs into unknown baskets, not into ts and all the others, Im not diminishing their importance but I dont gamble much.
except BACK, his/her posts go way BACK, and have some pertinent info deep within, this is something 98% of us agree on, so ill focus on that person since even if there isnt a relation to reality, reading BACK's posts sure seem real and seems to know the future.

reading backs post, some things are cryptic , some arent. He could simly be saying, he cant believe it had to come to death to accomplish his goals, he had to be in the heavans to be on the grand stage, he had to die to be on the grand stage, not real death , but that it had to come to this to get to where we are.
BACK does discuss the evil ONE's , but he also discuses that being handled. when reading his posdt's it seems more likely, the evil one's days are numbered and his plan has been taking hold for 20 years.

I also doubt hes a lunatic, to believe your jesus, truly, could have people thinking strange things and Idont think( i dont know just guessing here) that michael literly believe he jesus but that he can heal and help and be JESUS LIKE, and theres nothing wrong with that if your into that thing.
Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 10:32:39 PM by badkolo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

October 20, 2011, 11:40:09 PM
@Australian MJ BeLIEver, very well stated about Mike...the man most never knew. 

And Jesus is Jesus, and Mike is Mike...but they do have quite a lot in common, as do other people who have made a TRUE difference in this world...ALL for love (but I probably wouldn't include many 'popes' in that group).  Heck...maybe there's been '7' people throughout history who God hand-picked to deliver His message of the '7' Holy Virtues...prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope and love.  The most important thing they all have/had in common...is that they never "forgot where they came from"...that they were children of God...that goes for Jesus as well as for Mike. 

For the most part, the world has forgotten that we are ALL God's children (or just don't believe it)...they fell asleep (most likely at some point during childhood) and have been on a steady 'drip' since.  I know I've been there....and looking back now, my 'life' prior to June 25th seems like a distant memory...or 'dream'.  There's so much that feels more important now than it ever did before...and so much that doesn't seem important at all anymore.  There's truly been a shift in perspective...and in priorities.   

Jesus' whole existence was because God felt He needed to send a loud message.  He has sent many 'whispers' before (through other people) but Jesus was a loud one lol.  And with everything that's going on in the world...all the 'evil' run amuck going unchallenged because everyone is too 'asleep' to even notice...I'm hoping and praying that God has chosen to once again send a loud message...and that Mike is the '7th' and final 'messenger'.  I honestly don't know of anyone else living right now that could or would be able to send the kind of message that this world greatly needs right now, other than Mike.  A whole 'new' world...'new' consciousness is needed...or the 'drip' is gonna kill us and the planet.

IF Mike is that 'messenger' (and I pray to God he is)...he would have every right to 'rank' himself right up there....he's earned it.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

October 20, 2011, 11:45:42 PM
@Australian MJ BeLIEver, very well stated about Mike...the man most never knew. 

And Jesus is Jesus, and Mike is Mike...but they do have quite a lot in common, as do other people who have made a TRUE difference in this world...ALL for love (but I probably wouldn't include many 'popes' in that group). More meant, MJ has a large number of followers and is just as influential, like such individuals. With all respect, I say that I personally dont regard the catholic church nor most of its popes. so I understand your comment here. Was more just trying to illustrate his influence on this generation of people. I am by no means a fan of the current or previous popes. and again, for any catholics who read this, I say this with all due respect as my own personal opinion.   Heck...maybe there's been '7' people throughout history who God hand-picked to deliver His message of the '7' Holy Virtues...prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope and love.  The most important thing they all have/had in common...is that they never "forgot where they came from"...that they were children of God...that goes for Jesus as well as for Mike. 

There's so much that feels more important now than it ever did before...and so much that doesn't seem important at all anymore.  There's truly been a shift in perspective...and in priorities.   So true and could not agree more! eyes are open and for me personally many conspiracies are merging.

Jesus' whole existence was because God felt He needed to send a loud message.  He has sent many 'whispers' before (through other people) but Jesus was a loud one lol.  And with everything that's going on in the world...all the 'evil' run amuck going unchallenged because everyone is too 'asleep' to even notice...I'm hoping and praying that God has chosen to once again send a loud message...and that Mike is the '7th' and final 'messenger'.  I honestly don't know of anyone else living right now that could or would be able to send the kind of message that this world greatly needs right now, other than Mike.  A whole 'new' world...'new' consciousness is needed...or the 'drip' is gonna kill us and the planet.

IF Mike is that 'messenger' (and I pray to God he is)...he would have every right to 'rank' himself right up there....he's earned it.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 11:49:33 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Coco

October 20, 2011, 11:57:57 PM
Does a 13 year child think this deep?

I definitely think that 13 year olds are capable of thinking this deeply. I was 13, not too long ago...
Paris is intelligent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sigh

October 21, 2011, 12:11:58 AM

Yes, I think he would. If he would think like this about himself, he would 'confess' it under an internet username.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 21, 2011, 12:13:38 AM
I agree sigh!

BeTheChange

Yes,  Jesus lived 2000 years ago and gave God's message back then, but Michael is the messenger from God for today, so comparisons aren't really appropriate. Like Back said, "Two different reigns, but the end result shall be the same."

On the modesty of Michael-- I think that if he is in disguise as another person, he can present what he believes to be the truth about who MJ is and get away with sounding a bit bold/confident.  As in the Diana Sawyer interview with Lisa and MJ, she noted how the video "History" seemed  "vain glorious, self-promoting", but MJ simply said it was to get people's attention and that it was art.  And in another self-promotion-- making was it 10 - 30ft statues of oneself to place in cities around the world isn't exactly that modest, but proclaiming his position of power, royalty, prominence as the man to lead the world in the battle for love.  I think you are what you are-- MJ and Back both don't seem immodest or arrogant to me, just stating things as they are. They are beautiful, loving, funny, unafraid, authoritative, strong, gentle and genius (and more)!

Jesus infuriated religious leaders of his time for being so confident about who he was, but he was just stating facts, and remaining humble.
Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 12:17:39 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 21, 2011, 12:20:23 AM
I just want to make one thing clear.

Doesn't matter I am a GP "pervert", I strongly believe Michael Jackson is a holy man.

I believe he is a modern prophet.

Sometimes he is like a religion to me.

He's everything,  he's so damn hot but at the same time he's so "damn" saint.

How these 2 go together in harmony - completely beats me and constantly puzzles me.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 21, 2011, 12:29:51 AM
I just need to say on emore thing.

On the TII dvd there are some behind the scenes interviews and on especially I remember.

Michael Bearden said that once when he was praising MJ for what a genius he (Michael) is, MJ told him to shut up, to not tell those things because if they tell how gifted they are God will take away the gifts from them.

He also said it's not right to be proud of his gifts, but he has to help other people to discover their gifts.

There are things like this above that make me want to give him a long tight hug.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 21, 2011, 12:33:57 AM

@Gina...there is nothing wrong with asking questions...I'm glad you did because it provokes thought.  And we 'get' you through your posts...you are a believer deep down, no matter how many questions you ask  ;) .

He's everything,  he's so damn hot but at the same time he's so "damn" saint.

I try my best to keep focus on the 'saint' part....but the 'hot' part makes that difficult at times  :lol:

With L.O.V.E. always.

Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 06:32:49 AM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

MJonmind

October 21, 2011, 01:01:26 AM
Jesus had crowds of women following him around too, and several very devoted female "fans", we just don't put Bible times in modern lingo.  But because it was a male-dominated society, as in if an unwed couple were caught in the act, only the woman was stoned, so women had to keep their feelings to themselves. He was 30 and irresistable and possibly single.  Of course he would have had sex-appeal, and in fact millions of women particularly single (including nuns) call him their husband.  It's all in the mental perception.  Gina, I totally hear ya and understand! Too bad you couldn't interview Mary Magdalene.
How these 2 go together in harmony - completely beats me and constantly puzzles me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 21, 2011, 01:19:37 AM
Let's not forget what Dave Dave said about MJ.

Ahem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions