Andrea

Re: Official back & Front thread
October 15, 2011, 02:12:25 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This whole believer vs. non-believer thing and the attitudes towards one another (in general) has always bothered me.  "We" think "they're" wrong and vice versa.  But why the animosity between the two groups?  It seems this divide is an example of how some fans are not practicing what they preach.  It's all for LOVE...unless you disagree with me - seems messed up, right?  And that is a small example of the world around us.  There will always be differing opinions (as is our right as humans) but we must learn to understand one another despite the different points of view - whether it's religious, political, societal, etc.  Not everyone will agree but it's possible to live peacefully if there is an acceptance and understanding that it is "all for LOVE."  I realize that's a very idealistic point of view but it's possible if we change our attitudes and treat others as we would want to be treated.

True is part of human nature, it is impossible to agree on everything, conflicts should be resolved speaking, that would be a different world, if someone does not agree on something is not a reason for insults or teasing

What John Lennon says here about talk and communiction is so true.  We all want hope for the future and we can achieve something through communication.  Talk is the most basic start to any communication.  The video shows him and Yoko just after meeting Canada's Prime Minster Pierre Trudeau (who was the first world leader to meet with them on their tour for world peace).  The sound kicks in at 0:30 mark.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXXpiRmTz98[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 15, 2011, 04:48:39 PM
You guys didn't like my cakes, so maybe you would like to see my pumpkins as Halloween is close enough.  :mrgreen:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 15, 2011, 05:57:27 PM
@Front........I have asked non-believers many times for their thoughts and reasonings as to why they think Michael is dead....here on forum and in daily life.  Most recently, I posted this comment here on this thread (which got no answer, shocker):

Wishingstar said:

Hello SpokenTruth......welcome to the forum.  Indeed, time will tell......thank you for your post, I take all into account.
There is something vaguely familiar about you, in a backwards sort of way.  I do hope you stick around....it would be interesting to read your _comments.........provided, we both can remain civil and all.  If you don't mind, I have a few questions that I am truly just curious about: 

-Could you please tell me what brought you to a hoax site anyways? 

-Have you truly looked at the mountains of evidence....truly, with an open mind?  This is Michael Jackson we are talking about....anything is possible.

-What was your very first reaction when you heard the news June 25th, 2009......very first, gut reaction?

I will understand if you don't want to _comment on this right now.  Life can be very busy, indeed.
LOVE & Blessings to you always

Now.......after posting that comment and getting no response from anyone, I was not shocked, but reassured in my own belief of the hoax in general.  However, it does show that believers do try to reach out and understand everything from all sides.  I have had the feeling at least some fans must be actively participating in this as well.  Any true, adoring, hardcore Michael fan would love to have their idol not dead.  If there were even a slight chance of him being alive still, wouldn't they grasp at it instead of fighting against it?  Wouldn't it be more logical for a true fan to look deeper and see the facts?  They can be so violently against him being alive it seems odd at times.  Michael's message has gotten lost in translation between believers and non-believers.  Did Michael approach a fan club to help him with this?  Did he ask the hardcore fans be so against a death hoax, they argue it.  I think any hardcore fan would jump at the chance to help Michael.  Did they get a chance to help their idol create the greatest show on Earth?  What a thrill for any/or part of the fan clubs to be in on.  Anyways.......hope all is well on this fine day....I think I'll bake a cake.
Blessings always

wishingstar, I agree with you 1000% i wrote the same thing on another thread about non believers.. Same concept. I think if they would love Michael so much why not grab this opportunity and see, open your minds eyes.. Nope they are ready to fight us through the nails..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 15, 2011, 06:50:21 PM

Michael's message has gotten lost in translation between believers and non-believers.  Did Michael approach a fan club to help him with this?  Did he ask the hardcore fans be so against a death hoax, they argue it.  I think any hardcore fan would jump at the chance to help Michael.  Did they get a chance to help their idol create the greatest show on Earth?  What a thrill for any/or part of the fan clubs to be in on.  Anyways.......hope all is well on this fine day....I think I'll bake a cake.
Blessings always

@Wishingstar
Well, i can imagine Michael asked the help of his hard core fan base to support the idea of him not being alive. But how would Michael knew in advance that all over the world all the official fan bases will follow this group without questioning?

I had a sad experience too in the beginning of our journey, a couple of months after 25th june 2009, i looked for local fansites in my country and when i found i was so surprised cause i couldn't find anything on their forum related to the possibility of a hoax. Not one word. And when i started to ask they attacked me for my beliefs. I remember a nice girl telling me in PM she tried the same, talking about the hoax with them, but she also found nothing but gross ears. So i left pretty soon.

BTW you said it just perfect: "Michael's message has gotten lost in translation between believers and non-believers."
I'm not able to understand the attitude, if you love and admire someone through years and years and there is a tiny little chance that Michael can still be alive, why choosing the opposite way?????

Maybe they acting like most humans, by choosing the easier way, just turning their back to using their common sense.........thinking for yourself seems harder then following the majority, you can easily find yourself standing alone with your beliefs.... It's scary, isn't it? I believe that's one of the main lessons Michael is teaching us right now. Thank you Michael, personally i'm so much greatful for this!
Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 06:57:42 PM by Michelle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Front

October 15, 2011, 09:11:02 PM
  :mrgreen:

Front would like to share this amazing, sweet & romantic song with lyrics with you all. Enjoy!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2011, 09:14:42 PM

Front would like to share this amazing, sweet & romantic song with lyrics with you all. Enjoy!

Thanks Front. I think I just scared the people in the next county with my scream.  :lol:

Have a blessed evening.

EDIT: So - you and I are in the same time zone? Maybe neighbors? Hmmmm......
Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 09:17:13 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Adi

October 15, 2011, 09:20:16 PM

afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ 

.....that scared the beejeebas outta me .....as did that movie all those years ago   :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a lovely little gift to share with us Front ...
Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 09:23:18 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 15, 2011, 09:26:44 PM

Dude, I've just watched Supernatural and then Fringe and I came to the forum and is this what I suppose to see?   :-X

geek/

:lol:

P.S: This is the second time that bitch is scaring me and I'm not going to be nice to her next time!  :evil:
Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 09:34:02 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

October 15, 2011, 09:38:49 PM

errrr   That was disturbing.  :| :lol: :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 15, 2011, 09:41:01 PM
Sounds like JR King, no?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

October 15, 2011, 10:01:33 PM

:evil:

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2011, 10:15:21 PM

Michael's message has gotten lost in translation between believers and non-believers.  Did Michael approach a fan club to help him with this?  Did he ask the hardcore fans be so against a death hoax, they argue it.  I think any hardcore fan would jump at the chance to help Michael.  Did they get a chance to help their idol create the greatest show on Earth?  What a thrill for any/or part of the fan clubs to be in on.  Anyways.......hope all is well on this fine day....I think I'll bake a cake.
Blessings always

@Wishingstar
Well, i can imagine Michael asked the help of his hard core fan base to support the idea of him not being alive. But how would Michael knew in advance that all over the world all the official fan bases will follow this group without questioning?

I had a sad experience too in the beginning of our journey, a couple of months after 25th june 2009, i looked for local fansites in my country and when i found i was so surprised cause i couldn't find anything on their forum related to the possibility of a hoax. Not one word. And when i started to ask they attacked me for my beliefs. I remember a nice girl telling me in PM she tried the same, talking about the hoax with them, but she also found nothing but gross ears. So i left pretty soon.

BTW you said it just perfect: "Michael's message has gotten lost in translation between believers and non-believers."
I'm not able to understand the attitude, if you love and admire someone through years and years and there is a tiny little chance that Michael can still be alive, why choosing the opposite way?????

Maybe they acting like most humans, by choosing the easier way, just turning their back to using their common sense.........thinking for yourself seems harder then following the majority, you can easily find yourself standing alone with your beliefs.... It's scary, isn't it? I believe that's one of the main lessons Michael is teaching us right now. Thank you Michael, personally i'm so much greatful for this!

After reading about the fan forums I was on Twitter and I saw the post below. I cannot believe this came from an official MJ fan forum...so saddened in my heart... This is exactly the type of behavior Michael endured in 2004-5.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login MJJCommunity    I can not believe a fan You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login wants to give murray an innocent till proven guilty this is wrong on every count You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

skyways

October 15, 2011, 11:58:52 PM
Is it @ FRONT have Very BAD day with us?? >:(

I remember that scary trick from my childhood... but no one used since then. :lol:

Quote from: Front on Today at 10:11:02 AM

Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 12:12:10 AM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
October 16, 2011, 12:05:22 AM
This whole believer vs. non-believer thing and the attitudes towards one another (in general) has always bothered me.  "We" think "they're" wrong and vice versa.  But why the animosity between the two groups?  It seems this divide is an example of how some fans are not practicing what they preach.  It's all for LOVE...unless you disagree with me - seems messed up, right?  And that is a small example of the world around us.  There will always be differing opinions (as is our right as humans) but we must learn to understand one another despite the different points of view - whether it's religious, political, societal, etc.  Not everyone will agree but it's possible to live peacefully if there is an acceptance and understanding that it is "all for LOVE."  I realize that's a very idealistic point of view but it's possible if we change our attitudes and treat others as we would want to be treated.

Agreed, although I've never told a Non-beLIEver that they are wrong for what they believe in.

But... I don't think it'll ever be the same again, no matter what. There will always be people who don't want to treat others how they want to be treated. (Sigh) The most anyone could do, is to try?
Really youngin Rai? You've never told a non-believer they are wrong but you can say to me (a believer) along with a anon in chat that you wondered why I was even on a hoax chat. You and the anon said a whole lot more and you 2 were definetly trying to bully me. I explained to you I am a believer and I was still accused of things.

I posted my experience in TIAI September 27 thread but I left your name out of who it was. Now you have the hypocritical attitude to start a thread on Bullying the believers. You also have the nerve to actually say you never and you believe in treating people how you want to be treated. I realize your young so I will chalk it up to lack of understanding about what your doing. I do not like to see anyone (whoever it is) to pretend like they are not like the things they insist someone else is like. It's all a reflection of what you actually are. Out of the mouth the heart speaks.

@Andrea you got the right idea.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 16, 2011, 12:56:10 AM
Let s/he without sin cast the first stone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions