Re: Official back & Front thread
September 30, 2011, 10:59:49 PM
I agree Adi, I think we should pay attention to the small details. As we are already finding out, because of all of the small details that we have looked into and information that we have retained we are able to tear apart and pick up on inconsistencies from those who have already testified. I definitely think we are on the right track with keeping track of the small details and remembering everything that we have learned  in the past 2 years. Like yesterday with the witness (I can't remember her name) who talked about the contract, I don't know why it is important now but I am positive that we are going to find out where that fits in during all of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

bec

October 01, 2011, 12:25:20 AM
I swear that's a big old fashioned skeleton key on the Defenses' desk next to the mic.

Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 12:30:52 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

October 01, 2011, 12:49:53 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DEtAiLS…………….
take a seat in the "FRONT" row & focus on "BACKground"  8-)

Yes, hindsight is 20/20, Front! And, at the rate of speed we are traveling it is no wonder that our view to the front (foresight/insight) is blurry!

The photo you present reminds me of the famous idiom: "Can't see the forrest for the trees!" Perhaps some of our hints lie in the meaning of this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

October 01, 2011, 01:29:16 AM
Bec - I believe you are correct. Would you interpret that to mean that the defense is a key?

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bec

October 01, 2011, 01:50:14 AM
@voice, I guess so. We will have to see if it's there on Monday. Maybe it's something else and not a big key, I really can't tell for certain. For example, the white fuzzy desk thing became more visible the next day so maybe we will be able to see this object more clearly next week.

Michael drew a big key like this, it was included in the artwork collection, but I can't find a pic of it off hand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

October 01, 2011, 03:04:45 AM
Here's one pic, Bec.

michaelsupporter
The photo you present reminds me of the famous idiom: "Can't see the forrest for the trees!" Perhaps some of our hints lie in the meaning of this?
Meaning that like the elephant in the room, there's details that when we see them eventually we'll say,  OMG! how did we miss that it's so obvious!

DEtAiLS…………….

It's interesting that the clear view in the rear vision mirror is exactly the same scene as the hazey view ahead in the picture. Makes me think of HIStory...past present and future. to be in the moment. in the now, we can only see with clarity when reviewing the past which is exactly the same as the future. I'm having a deja-vu feeling. This verse in Ecclesiastes1:9 comes to mind
That which has been is what will be, that which is done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun.

Good observation on them being the same view!  History does repeat itself, only with changes so it's hard to recognize. Like this is Thriller 2 errrr. 
Front's pic is almost like a view within a view, which is like a room within a room and a hoax within a hoax.

Im_convincedmjalive, can you post the wall pic you took a screen shot of please?

Sarahli, your deductions are amazing in your last post!
It's like Front knows beforehand what the witnesses are going to say. So I'm wondering if rather than just memorizing lines in a script, that the witnesses have rehearsed being in the witness stand beforehand, but so that they don't get flustered remembering exactly what to say, they are rather just ad-libbing and were told to insert certain KEY words or phrases in somewhere, same with the judge and lawyers. Some of these witnesses may have never acted before in their lives, so if they are acting they are indeed worthy of earning oscars, especially since this is live and slip-ups would be possible, yet MJ trusts them. Otherwise Front's 8-ball has truly supernatural powers--MJ did say he was psychic. :shock: :?

Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 03:25:02 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sigh

October 01, 2011, 04:55:03 AM
Did anybody catch during the examination today of the EMT document where the lawyer asked what PI (or perhaps PIE) was and the EMT said he didn't know why PIE was on there? I made me think of this thread.

Is this the document ?

I see EPI (abbreviation for Epinephrine) .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kel70

October 01, 2011, 08:55:48 AM
Did anybody catch during the examination today of the EMT document where the lawyer asked what PI (or perhaps PIE) was and the EMT said he didn't know why PIE was on there? I made me think of this thread.

Is this the document ?

I see EPI (abbreviation for Epinephrine) .
  it was the 3rd one down, i also saw that yeserday  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 01, 2011, 09:51:12 AM

DEtAiLS…………….

"For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall we? "

I do not think the way we passed through was so clear.
It was so blurry that we are now trying to clear the way through this trial. For now, the main events remain hazy for me.  geek/
But I still have faith and patience to follow the next few weeks. Who knows everything becomes clearer and clearer every day!

If you look behind the path becomes clear, the path ahead is still a little blurry

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 01, 2011, 10:12:46 AM
I swear that's a big old fashioned skeleton key on the Defenses' desk next to the mic.

OMG! Bec, I was thinking what that was when I was watching the trial and I thougt that it looked like a bone. But I think you are right about it. It has a key shape.  :shock:

Are you really implying that Katherine Jackson is Michael???? Comments like these make me doubt. Sorry everybody no need to get mad, it truly makes me doubt when I hear everyone and the kitchen sink is Michael in disguise.

:lol: Here a Mike, there a Mike, everywhere a Mike Mike. :lol:
Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 10:17:46 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 01, 2011, 10:19:56 AM
Gina, you are on the right track. Keep going. This really can't be acting and I'm on board with your way of thinking.
 bearhug

Hey, it's good to see you didn't leave the hoax behind Love4MJ. Be strong and keep the faith. The Man is here with us!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

October 01, 2011, 10:25:26 AM

Are you really implying that Katherine Jackson is Michael???? Comments like these make me doubt. Sorry everybody no need to get mad, it truly makes me doubt when I hear everyone and the kitchen sink is Michael in disguise.

Just a quick thought I've had regarding MJ and his possible disguises in this hoax - I may be way off, of course, but I kind of think he's already been there, done that - in Ghosts. I think we pretty much agree he's doing something new and never seen before with this hoax, so I'm reluctant to believe he's repeating stuff he's done before.

I hope I'm wrong though, and quite possibly I am!  I'd love it if we eventually discover we've been 'seeing' him all along during these 2 years+!  And if ever he was revealed to be Murray, well that'd just be perfection!!  afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 01, 2011, 10:40:57 AM

Just a quick thought I've had regarding MJ and his possible disguises in this hoax - I may be way off, of course, but I kind of think he's already been there, done that - in Ghosts. I think we pretty much agree he's doing something new and never seen before with this hoax, so I'm reluctant to believe he's repeating stuff he's done before.

I hope I'm wrong though, and quite possibly I am!  I'd love it if we eventually discover we've been 'seeing' him all along during these 2 years+!  And if ever he was revealed to be Murray, well that'd just be perfection!!  afraid/

Sorry curls but I do not believe Murray or Katherine is Michael in disguise. And these theories are far fetched imo. Murray is Murray himself and Katherine is Katherine. Michael can disguise himself very well doesn't mean that he would be disguising himself all the time as the doctor, as the old dancer or as his mother etc. And in my humble opinion, I also do not believe that he would like to be in front of the camera in this hoax because he is DIRECTING this show and he is the man BEHIND the camera. So I see no reason for him to disguise in different personalities and pop up everywhere.

And I also explained many times that Murray can NOT be Michael in disguise. I do know it as my profession is filmmaking, so I know all sorts of prosthetic make up or maskings. I do not want to repeat myself many times but I can clearly say that I know as a FACT that Murray is not Michael in disguise.
Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 10:48:55 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2011, 10:57:46 AM
Great catch Bec with the key on the defense table! I love how these clues are strategically placed in the courtroom...so obvious to the believers, but transparent to the non-believers  mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

October 01, 2011, 12:11:58 PM
I tend to agree with PureLove that Murray being MJ is far-fetched.  But there were a couple moments there when Murray's eyes had a very familiar 'feel' to them.  As improbable as it is...with Mike you just never know...I've learned not to underestimate him in anything.  I was telling WishingStar that IF Murray is Mike in disguise, the best would be...as the defense presents its case...for the 'pieces' of the disguise to come off one at a time...like in Nanny McPhee LMFAO....until MJ is revealed.

Now THAT would be a show-stopper  lolol/

Imagination sure is FUN!

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~