Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Re: Official back & Front thread
September 30, 2011, 07:14:08 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DEtAiLS…………….
take a seat in the "FRONT" row & focus on "BACKground"  8-)

Very interesting post. I didn't see this post of yours until about 20 mins ago in the TIAI Sept. 27 thread. I was thinking this afternoon before 1 p.m. of how was I going to prove the court seal with the 32 stars on it was not what people thought they were seeing.  I first came up with the idea that the picture we see when the camera goes off when jury is out isn't the real court room seal on the wall but it was a picture the TV station shows us when they go to break. I think the camera shuts off completely. Anyway I took a screen shot of the wall in the court room today because I figured I had to make sure the background pattern on the seal that the TV shows us was different.

It is. Your post seems even more profound.
;)
Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 07:19:23 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 30, 2011, 07:17:04 PM
I must say...it was very difficult to hear dr. Cooper.
She is not acting.
She said Mr. Jackson was dead when he arrived at UCLA.
How can we believe all these people are acting?
I am afraid they are just telling the truth.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I've always thought that a real corpse was used. So the paramedics and docs at UCLA didn't need to be in on the hoax. So they're not acting but telling the truth. They're telling what they did to that dead body.

Gina, seriously I'm tired of slapping you in the face everytime you lose your faith. Girl, you know that Michael is alive. Why are you torturing yourself like this? Believe, not believe, believe again and not believe again. It must be depressing. Can you pls remember all of the things you have found for the last 2 years?! If what you have found do not satisfy you, then leave the hoaxland. I know that you're stronger than this. Just get your mind right girl.
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
September 30, 2011, 07:21:57 PM
Front said:

DEtAiLS

if you blink, you might miss IT

September 29, 2011, 04:20:39 PM »QuoteKatherine Jackson On Second Thought .. I Don't Want to Sell the House[/b
]25 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson has had a change of heart, deciding she doesn't want to sell the Jackson family home after all.

During a court hearing today,  Howard Weitzman. the lawyer for the Michael Jackson Estate, announced they were withdrawing their petition to get the judge's approval to sell the Hayvenhurst estate in Encino.

Weitzman said they submitted the petition because Katherine expressed a desire to sell the property but has since had second thoughts.

The court did, however, approve a petition for Katherine to buy another house.  Sources tell TMZ ... she wants to buy the home she's currently renting in Calabasas, where she can live with Michael's 3 kids.

There are more important things that this trial :roll: :lol:

Am I the only one who thinks this pic of Katherine looks a little "strange"?? " Katherine Jackson has had a change of "Heart"? Literally? Does this look like Michael in disguise?
Remember "Blink and we might miss it"?...or am I just going to need a break with my "Jacket"? Someone Help Please /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 30, 2011, 07:35:05 PM

DEtAiLS…………….

"For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall we? "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2011, 07:41:20 PM
Front said:

DEtAiLS

September 29, 2011, 04:20:39 PM »QuoteKatherine Jackson On Second Thought .. I Don't Want to Sell the House[/b

Katherine Jackson has had a change of heart, deciding she doesn't want to sell the Jackson family home after all.

During a court hearing today,  Howard Weitzman. the lawyer for the Michael Jackson Estate, announced they were withdrawing their petition to get the judge's approval to sell the Hayvenhurst estate in Encino.

Weitzman said they submitted the petition because Katherine expressed a desire to sell the property but has since had second thoughts.

The court did, however, approve a petition for Katherine to buy another house.  Sources tell TMZ ... she wants to buy the home she's currently renting in Calabasas, where she can live with Michael's 3 kids.

Am I the only one who thinks this pic of Katherine looks a little "strange"?? " Katherine Jackson has had a change of "Heart"? Literally? Does this look like Michael in disguise?
Remember "Blink and we might miss it"?...or am I just going to need a break with my "Jacket"? Someone Help Please /white flag/
Are you really implying that Katherine Jackson is Michael???? Comments like these make me doubt. Sorry everybody no need to get mad, it truly makes me doubt when I hear everyone and the kitchen sink is Michael in disguise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2011, 08:00:36 PM
Front said:

DEtAiLS

lolol/Michael does look a lot like his mother,but you are joking about this,right.
Are you really implying that Katherine Jackson is Michael???? Comments like these make me doubt. Sorry everybody no need to get mad, it truly makes me doubt when I hear everyone and the kitchen sink is Michael in disguise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

September 30, 2011, 08:10:34 PM

DEtAiLS…………….

I do not think the way we passed through was so clear.
It was so blurry that we are now trying to clear the way through this trial. For now, the main events remain hazy for me.  geek/
But I still have faith and patience to follow the next few weeks. Who knows everything becomes clearer and clearer every day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

September 30, 2011, 08:20:06 PM
Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 03:22:32 PM by Love4MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

September 30, 2011, 08:47:54 PM

DEtAiLS…………….

I see something at the very end.....either a white rabbit or MJ outline......OK.....maybe totally over-hoaxed....but each time I see that rear-view picture mirror, things seem clearer to me.......this picture has significant purpose. 

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2011, 08:54:47 PM
I must say...it was very difficult to hear dr. Cooper.
She is not acting.
She said Mr. Jackson was dead when he arrived at UCLA.
How can we believe all these people are acting?
I am afraid they are just telling the truth.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

you have been so pessimistic since i've joined this forum. the little things leave you confused and deranged. Ginafelicia, you came to this forum for a very important purpose. As us Americans say: "Don't throw in the towel yet." Meaning, don't give up just yet. Watch TII and feel the belief in MJ again. I love you girl. You are too smart to think that MJ would let go of us, his children and his family. MJ is alive. Don't lose sight when MJ needs you the most :)
I hope this helps you  rr/
Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 08:56:54 PM by TheMoonIsDancing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

September 30, 2011, 09:10:26 PM

DEtAiLS…………….

It's interesting that the clear view in the rear vision mirror is exactly the same scene as the hazey view ahead in the picture. Makes me think of HIStory...past present and future. to be in the moment. in the now, we can only see with clarity when reviewing the past which is exactly the same as the future. I'm having a deja-vu feeling. This verse in Ecclesiastes1:9 comes to mind
That which has been is what will be, that which is done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 30, 2011, 09:21:22 PM
you guys i recieved an e-mail from jill. she was saying that she watched a little of the trial. she mentioned the part of the video of the phone call from murray to michael amir ( not sure if i have that right but i know you know who i mean). she tells me that she noticed on the phone an avitar similar to the one from backs post. she mentioned she could not understand why they did it this way since there is another way to do it ( i believe her father was a lawyer by the way), and that possibly it was done this way for the purpose of showing the avitar. so is the video available to recheck this? anyone know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 30, 2011, 09:53:38 PM
you guys i recieved an e-mail from jill. she was saying that she watched a little of the trial. she mentioned the part of the video of the phone call from murray to michael amir ( not sure if i have that right but i know you know who i mean). she tells me that she noticed on the phone an avitar similar to the one from backs post. she mentioned she could not understand why they did it this way since there is another way to do it ( i believe her father was a lawyer by the way), and that possibly it was done this way for the purpose of showing the avitar. so is the video available to recheck this? anyone know?

Thank you for sharing this - you are correct about Jill's father. I remember her telling me that too.

I also remember thinking the phone recording the phone was odd. I'll go in search of the phone picture. It may be later tonight so maybe someone will beat me to it.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Adi

September 30, 2011, 10:39:11 PM
What do you see on the witness' tie right now? It looks strange and we talked about ties. Does anyone make something out of it? I look and don't understand yet the design. I have no idea if it's important but now that we talk about details and ties

Which witness tie you are referring to? Today's witness is one of the paramedics with no tie

I think Anna means the first witness (Bob Johnson) with the tie from the 80's. The tie that looked like Bill Cosby's nightmare, Anna? That one? All I got from that tie is that its hideous.
lol

Who's Bob Johnson  :lol:  Did I miss someone?
Robert William Johnson works for a company called NoNIN Medical. :) )
Remember Nine Inch Nails and their ARG?

The NoNIN 9500 (14) was I think the meter used by DCM To monitor MichEAl. This was shown on People 33 exhibit.  It retails at a price of $275 (14). It is for spot checks and has NO ALARMS.

With L.O.V.E

That is really interesting
Great catch RunningGirl   :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

September 30, 2011, 10:51:55 PM

DEtAiLS…………….

I could interpret this a couple of ways;

1. The "devil is in the detail' ?? as in all the small inconsistencies we are finding in between the witnesses testimonies will allow us to learn more and focus more.

2. Small details should be focussed on? Maybe it's these small details which will ultimately allow Murray to be acquitted?

3. Pay attention to the background in the courtroom.....small details may appear that we could blink and miss?

4. DEALS have been done with some of these witnesses?

5. I am lost?????

:lol: :lol:   :lol:
Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 11:26:58 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions