Re: Official back & Front thread
September 08, 2011, 01:27:49 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There is spider imagery used in the film, the spider basket ball, and this photo which I think was a test shot for a possible cover for the album “Bad”, which of course includes “Smooth Criminal”: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Back has “Smooth Criminal” under his name on his ucp.

Front chose a photo of a “Bam” cake with a spider on it, tho' there are photos of other cakes with the word “Bam” on them.

In This Is It, Michael emerges from a spider.

Spiders spin webs in order to catch insects. I'm not sure where I'm going with this. Maybe it doesn't go anywhere, but I have a vague feeling it does. I wonder if Michael is the spider. I wonder who or what he's caught in his web.quote]

Sure you have and there is a point connected with the spider; mostly fly being caught on a spider web. What else can spider or our spiderMAN be associated with?
 Spiders in symbolism and culture  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   Spiders have been the focus of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, stories and mythologies of various cultures for centuries.[99] They have symbolized patience due to their hunting technique of setting webs and waiting for prey, as well as mischief and malice for the painful death their venom causes.[100]
Web-spinning also caused the association of the spider with creation myths as they seem to have the ability to produce their own worlds.

Spider’s powers and medicines are global and similar. Her body is shaped like a figure eight, which, on its side, represents eternity. She has links to the past, future, birth and creation. The Greeks associated her with the Fates; Asian Indians with Maya, weaver of illusion and the Scandinavians, with the Norns, women who wove the threads of life.Spider’s web signifies the tapestry of life.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

bec

September 08, 2011, 01:35:54 AM
@Gina, why did you come here in the first place? To this forum, I mean, or even to the point of doing a Is MJ dead Google search. Next question, when did you stop trusting your instincts? Or has all this time just been a whimsical pastime for you? Honest answer, please.

There's a thousand reasons why it is clear that MJ=back=MJ. But nothing I can say will convince you Gina, you've been on the fence for so long you've taken up residence.  It's all been said before on these 133 pages (1+3+3=7). Did you read them all? I have, I started reading it when it was the thread on MJKit.

When I talk to you Gina, I talk @everyone taking your position, this is not personal. We're friends, Gina, and I hope you know that.

I'm just stating for the record, what the most obvious conclusion is here, since this thread is going south, as they always do; we talk ourselves in circles to the point most end up talking themselves right out of believing and then go off in search of the next thing needed to convince them. It's almost as if there's a fear of acceptance in this hoax, because with acceptance comes the end of your search.

Can we just go with this already? Take the plunge, try believing in yourself for once.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

September 08, 2011, 01:42:41 AM
@Gina, what is a reliable source?? A source is only as reliable as the information given. Use your judgement. That is the lesson.

@Michaelsangel, I will share my Wrong Cake but I suspect you and I will go hungry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 08, 2011, 02:00:17 AM
A reliable source? IDK. Michael confused/?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2011, 02:08:07 AM
The King is Back. The King is Immortal.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
September 08, 2011, 02:12:52 AM
I personally agree with bec and MichaelsAngel that Back is MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

skyways

September 08, 2011, 02:23:51 AM
Thanx VOICE@ glad we on the same state of mind and im truly sorry on my rant!  Thank u 4 replying and Please DO Post your insights - i always feel u are  amazing observer@                                       P.S HI, JUSTDUKY !  THANK U SO MUCH for clarifying that famous Michaels quote 4 me - its was really spin the convo@ - some time its just hard 2 catch up with its speed 8-@    BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 08, 2011, 02:25:57 AM
@Gina, why did you come here in the first place? To this forum, I mean, or even to the point of doing a Is MJ dead Google search. Next question, when did you stop trusting your instincts? Or has all this time just been a whimsical pastime for you? Honest answer, please.

I was 100% MJ is alive shortly after the memorial. I was a member here since december 2009 but I was very sure Michael is alive long before.
But I expected a comeback after 1 year, and it didn't happen. Then the family reactions got worse ....IDK when I started doubting or what caused me to start doubting. But I don't trust my instincts anymore because I was wrong about some people, so my instincts aren't "invincible" anymore.

A whimsical pastime? I put all my hear and soul in this :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am sorry. I still have hope and I won't give up until the 2012 deadline.
Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 02:41:11 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 08, 2011, 02:44:44 AM
HI @SOUZA FROM I ANDERSTANT THAT SOMETHING IS GOING WRONG WITH @FRONT CHARACTER

Hi Front. Undercover ?

That's what I was thinking! Is that a German accent? suspicious//

Bec

There's a thousand reasons why it is clear that MJ=back=MJ. But nothing I can say will convince you Gina, you've been on the fence for so long you've taken up residence.  It's all been said before on these 133 pages (1+3+3=7). Did you read them all? I have, I started reading it when it was the thread on MJKit.

Gina, are you the kind of person who maybe feels better/safer being non-commital? Did you have a hard time deciding on your husband, or career, etc.? And if you say your instinct was wrong about the come-back date, just make little adjustments to your overall hoax belief theory. Just fine-tune, don't chuck out.

For me, it’s simply been a growing conviction, and as the evidence came in, the scales tipped to the Back=Front=Michael position. It’s stuck there with the weight. I did wrestle with it in the beginning of this thread. I don't know why but I trust my instincts or intuition.  I really really wrestled with MJ being alive or dead the first year but even that, it seems the tormenting doubt little guys leave me alone now. If I am wrong, I'll be feeling sick and embarrassed with my family, but I'll worry about that then.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2011, 04:29:42 AM
hi i am a believer from the first time. if he dont coming back in 2012 thats mean he is not alive; NO. he is alive. believe in your insticts get the sigins.  :) if front is just an inposer its ok. we can handol him. but you have to thing its tell as new things or things that we have olredy now; ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 08, 2011, 06:22:42 AM

Because this is ridiculous. Back is MJ is back. It's obvious. Hand a child all of this information and they would tell you clearly the same, back is Michael Jackson.... because they aren't full of a bunch of hang ups and insecurities and fears of being wrong like adults are.

I totally disagree with you Bec. and I don't get why you are disappointed and pissed when people think that Back is not MJ. You seem so sure he is Michael but we're not and we don't need to. We don't need to interpret his posts like the way you do. You made up your mind that he is Michael, well that's good for you. But it is NOT obvious that he is Michael like the way you write. I'm personally 50-50 about it. And that is so ok with me. If he's Michael, that's amazing and if he's not that's great still. I'm more interested in what he says instead of his identity. There're more important things in this hoax than "who is Back" discussion and I do believe that we need to focus on that.

But I must say that you disappointed me with your post because you insulted us with your words. I'm a mature person and I can read, think and interpret his posts myself. You do not need to push people to believe and agree with your opinion. Your opinion is not a fact. And Back=Michael doesn't need to be true just because you get it that way. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and people need to respect each other's opinions. I think we need to end this discussion because this is not going to bring us somewhere. And I'm pretty sure that if Back is Michael or if Michael is reading the forum, he doesn't like us to discuss about this issue.
Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 06:40:18 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

September 08, 2011, 06:42:11 AM
Up to now, I have no idea who Back is. I never had a talk with Michael, so my only reference are his videos and speeches, so starting from that point plus what I explained in earlier posts I think that Back could be someone close to Michael (friend, bodyguard, family...) or a very hurted fan who knew more than the average.

On the other hand, assuming that Back is Michael, when was the last time BACK posted in the fan site?

In reference to the threats. We know that Michael was a target for black mailing. Debbie Rowe mentioned this as well regarding the kids, that´s why she decided that they should wear masks, and also Michael said it "the bigger the star the biggest the target".
Hopefully the guilty ones will have their time in court and finally Michael can RIP from them.
@Paula...continuaré "observando" 8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

September 08, 2011, 06:50:12 AM
HI @SOUZA FROM I ANDERSTANT THAT SOMETHING IS GOING WRONG WITH @FRONT CHARACTER

Hi Front. Undercover ?

That's what I was thinking! Is that a German accent? suspicious//

:lol: :lol: :lol: or being ironic about "us" foreigners who try hard to communicate in english  /overreacting/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

September 08, 2011, 07:00:20 AM
I think for those who are still in doubts about BACK=MJ ( the obvious fact for me ), would be very helpful to study all of his posts.ALL OF THEM.If you have already done that, do it once again and again until you see that the things BACK posted and the events he predicted could have been known only by MJ. not by his family ( Michael wasn't close to them ), not by friends ( Michael didnt have them ), but by the man himself.
Read him until you see BACK is MJ.

My humble opinion  bow/ mj_dance/ lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

September 08, 2011, 07:04:13 AM
The only person who said that they will reveal their identity is TS anyway, then I presume that each one will draw their own conclusions. Waiting for Exhibit B to rock the trial.  8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."