Andrea

Re: Official back & Front thread
August 31, 2011, 09:37:06 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Off Topic……..

yea I know it's a little late, but we wanted to share some post-birthday/pre-bam cake with all you lovely ppl……..   party/

Now, there's only ONE piece left-- so remember: NO FIGHTI_G  lolol/

Stand at the crossroads (intersection between "worlds") and look (SEE); ask for the ancient paths (UNDERSTAND)………..
…..ask where the good way is (PERCEIVE)
…….and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls (deLIVErance).
-Jeremiah 6:16

Only One Piece?? afraid/

And what is it, may i ask?

Blessings!

Maybe the one piece is the trial...although figuratively, I don't see the trial being a "piece of cake"....must be a 7 layer cake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 31, 2011, 10:01:34 PM
The tweet is still there on the 25th August:

pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
'bout 2 board the plane in a few min. …#scared
25 Aug Favorite Retweet Reply

pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
now boarding :'( bye Cali #nervous

pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
im alive :)

Ahh the tweet is still there. Thanks for the info finfin.
Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 10:35:15 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
August 31, 2011, 11:08:28 PM

Now, there's only ONE piece left-- so remember: NO FIGHTI_G  lolol/

Does the one 'piece' left mean one more piece of the puzzle until the BAM...so would that piece mean the trial and then comes the BAM?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

skyways

September 01, 2011, 12:02:37 AM
Hi @Andrea and @Illusion!  Very good catch about TRAIL as a Last Piece@@   lets see if mr.FRONT is replays. Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 01, 2011, 12:04:40 AM
OK.....to Front's post of that picture.......I don't believe it says BAM.....to me it looks more like 6AM......the "b" is not capitalized, only the A/M are.  There was talk recently of Nikki Sixx (from Motley Crew....and most recently the band Sixx AM):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

This person and his band are awful....in my opinion.  He went on some rant back in July about the charges being true....much like Gene Simmons.  You can google about him....I didn't want to post to his site because it's terrible. 

So, that's one connection to 6AM....not bAM.  What other things can 6AM mean?  I am still working on that, lol. 

The spider could be any type, however playing off Black Widow...lots of interesting things from aircraft to computer games:

Also, in regards to Front's note:

"Now, there's only ONE piece left-- so remember: NO FIGHTI_G"

If you put all the words together and keep trailing the first (bring the first letter the front)

ONENOFIGHTIG
GONE NO FIGHT I
I GONE NO FIGHT

or we could put the AM from the picture into the blank like this:

ONENOFIGHTIAMG
GONE NO FIGHT I AM
M GONE NO FIGHT I A
AM GONE NO FIGHT I
I AM GONE NO FIGHT

*the last one could refer to Front/TS/Back...I seriously doubt Michael's gone, though. 

Anyways....Front, you have my attention.......I just don't know what to do with it!  Looks like I picked a rotten week to start a diet...I love cake, lol!  I'll share ;)

BTW.....a family member who doesn't believe in all this, is the one that helped figure this tonight.....very cool!  8-)

Blessings & Cake!

"Let them eat cake...."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 01, 2011, 12:39:37 AM
I'll be damned if I understand something of your last puzzle Front crash/ crash/ crash/

Glad you are back but why "we", why a spider on the last piece of cake - is it the TII spider?!

And   crash/ what crash/ crossroads afraid/ crash/

Hugs anyway geek/
 bearhug

In This is it Michael to go out of the spider and "  revealed " errrr :lol:

Makes me think of Derek Clontz and his blog, where I was reading for the first time about the TII clues. There was someone there saying there will be clues in TII before the movie was released so I watched TII until my eyes hurt. Michael you owe me a pair of new glasses :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coco

September 01, 2011, 01:34:05 AM
Thank you for sharing this with us. It's very interesting. I find that video intriguing, especially since it's supposed to  be released on Halloween..

I also think about TII when I see that spider and BAM. TII was released the end of October in 2009. So, is it just a reminder or is there another purpose for posting that picture? Maybe it's because of the video Just Ducky found on Youtube on the account called MJJWorldProductions. It does say as seen on MJJCommunity. So, was it there first? I don't know how all that works.

In that video someone says "Michael's story is one of triumph". Yes, that is very, very true and I agree wholeheartedly. But, if you look at it from a non-fan, non-hoax mind, one would probably disagree. They might say "how is his life one of triumph? He faced destructive allegations that crippled him financially and emotionally. He lost his beloved Neverland. He had to sell 1/2 of his Beatles catalog. He died before he could make a comeback. He died at the hands of a stupid doctor. He battled a drug addiction. and blah blah blah.

Mind you - I don't believe that. Never have. Even when I didn't follow Michael's life. I guess I saw through all the media hype. But most people don't so I'm wondering how this movie is going to help reshape the minds of the world to tell the truth about Michael and restore his good name? At any rate, I'm anxious to see the documentary in its entirety. Interesting too that it's supposed to come out just after the trial ends?

Blessing to each of you.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNWeRLasW0I[/youtube]

It looks beautiful! This is a film that I would definitely love to see. I would also like to hear more of Katherine's comments...
I wonder if Michael had a hand in the making of it at all... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 01, 2011, 01:48:38 AM
Hi Front! Is the "we" --me, myself and I, or is it you and all your internet user names we've been studying, or you and your staff, or do you really have MPD from Illuminati mind control trauma?

Of the personalities you've shown I guess the first one is currently what MJ is - MJ the friendly Ghost, and as for the others we've gotten to know them all these 2 years (I think)!  Pleased to meet you all!

As for the 6AM (I don't think it's a 6 either) or the unstable bAM with the black widow, the lettering almost looks like icing with some white web showing.  Jeremiah 6 is about Jerusalem being destroyed. This ancient city was destroyed in 586 BC which is the surface meaning to this verse. But Jerusalem was again destroyed in 70 AD which Jesus had predicted, and then in Revelation 18 it is talking again about her destruction (3X). This city today is filled with Jews who claim to be the ancient Israelites of the Bible but are not-they are counterfeits.  So will there be an Armageddon which will so alter our world that you Front can say, "intersection between worlds"? In this case the spider would simply stand for death, and lots of it. But maybe I'm taking it all too seriously. Just brainstorming... typing/

One piece of cake divided amonst all of us hoaxers will hopefully mean a crumb (maybe 1 molecule or atom each)! Yum, I savored mine! Thanks for calling us "lovely"!  bearhug

Loved the new docu video!
Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 01:52:18 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 01, 2011, 02:03:16 AM
 I think Front's photo is of a Spider-man cake, the b (or 6, or p?) AM looks like it's written with icing.  I didn't find that exact one, but there are A LOT of them here, so you can see what I'm getting at:

If that's the case, what does it mean?

Spider-man was created for marvel comics by Stan Lee, and we know Michael knew him. I believe he had a life sized Spider-man at Neverland.

Some Spidey-info You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I keep going back to Halloween. That documentary “Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon” comes out on Halloween and looks like it will go a long way toward setting the record straight. As noted by others, Oct 31 should be near the end of the trial. Will there be cause for celebration? God, I hope so!

Btw – Front left off the last line of Jeremiah 6:16

This is what the LORD says:
Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
and you will find rest for your souls.
But you said, ‘We will not walk in it.’

I've been walking in it for 2 years and I admit that right now, I'm lost.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 01, 2011, 02:26:58 AM
Hi Front! Is the "we" --me, myself and I, or is it you and all your internet user names we've been studying, or you and your staff, or do you really have MPD from Illuminati mind control trauma?

Of the personalities you've shown I guess the first one is currently what MJ is - MJ the friendly Ghost, and as for the others we've gotten to know them all these 2 years (I think)!  Pleased to meet you all!

I remember how Akon said Michael loved to make joks and have fun, but once in the studio he was all about work and serious stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 01, 2011, 03:08:40 AM

Purple spider web halloween cake photo.JPG
Or just a Halloween cake......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 01, 2011, 03:10:28 AM
This one didn't come thru' on the previous post. It has the right color scheme, just needs a spider

OK, enough about cakes......
Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 03:13:42 AM by JustDucky
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 01, 2011, 06:54:50 AM

i know i am so far off but the am thing.
joy comes in the morning. anyway that thought lead me to think of this (ya'll know my mind is weird) . anyway it's cute penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

September 01, 2011, 08:11:13 AM
off topic (since it is in the pic it reminded me :-[ ) where you see who is on the forum it sometimes says spider. i assumed it is like what we used to see the bots is that what it is , just curious? lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 01, 2011, 09:38:55 AM
Hi Front ...

I discovered their charade!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you said there's only one piece left, then I think we have about 49 days for the bam.   confused/

If someone wants to can correct my calculations, measuring proportion of the word BAM that is out and connect it to the number of days in the hoax until yesterday.  ;)

Am I crazy? Blame it on Michael!  geek/ :oops: geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!