Re: Official back & Front thread
August 27, 2011, 05:47:37 AM
MJonmind, I really am glad if my scanty knowledge could help.  bearhug
But you know what makes me wonder is that why MJ ( or the admin acting on his behalf ) wouldn't want people read those posts? Does it mean MJ really keeps track of everything thats been going on on the net including hoax boards and is aware of everything and also of the fact that the fans have found out who is who lol But that means he for some reason doesn't want it to be known that's why he got it deleted. If we agree Gas really does what he's told to do and that's not on his own initiative. It would be really odd if it was though cause BACK's post are surely for attracting interest and catching visitors eyes and, as you may already notice, thats exactly what he's been trying to do fighting back and forth with Taaj lol so it would be just plain stupid to lose an auditory by deleting those post and shelved everything thats related to BACK.
So I believe Gary isnt happy about it at all but he can do nothing about it cause he just has to.
But another question that I cant find the right answer on is WHY MJ wouldn't want fans to know he's BACK and be sure he's still alive? What could be the reason if he himself left a tonne of clues, he even dared to do that on his own memorial. Isn't that sort of a contradiction to yourself?
I know you may say it could be done cause it could be dangerous for him but I see no danger whatsoever coz who else would guess that some member of a fan board with cryptic messages who often try to ( or does lol ) sound paranoid and schizophrenic  lolol/ is MJ but his fans that can do no harm
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 05:49:21 AM by JentleTouch
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

August 27, 2011, 10:09:26 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I know you may say it could be done cause it could be dangerous for him but I see no danger whatsoever coz who else would guess that some member of a fan board with cryptic messages
who often try to ( or does lol ) sound paranoid and schizophrenic  lolol/ is MJ but his fans that can do no harm

:?: what are you saying? I am not sure if I am understanding you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

bec

August 27, 2011, 10:50:19 AM
MJ is being V. I just started watching V for Vendetta for the first time last night.

V shows Evie his art studio which is in a top secret location. V is a character appreciative of the Baroque period. V is a burn victim with a Vendetta. Of course the French Toast...

This is not the first V for Vendetta connection, but it's another dot to connect.

I'm convinced that's what the art is all about. (but I'm only half way through the movie yet)

How 'bout it Front, did I connect the dots the right way?  bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 27, 2011, 11:41:52 AM
I must admit I am on cloud nine with all this art talk.  I am in awe and quite literally speechless at the genius of it all.  As I stare at his artwork, I wonder what he was thinking while creating it all.  When did he create this art.....I feel like it's been being created for a long time....over the years.  So does that mean he created it with the hoax in mind?  Some or all of it?  Or is he just using the artwork as a prop to get us to think.....prompting us to think more about V, history, art history, his creativity...etc.  Is it only chairs he humanizes?

I have to wonder about the topic of humanizing.  With humanizing inanimate objects.....is there a message with that?  Do we tend to humanize too many things in life?  Or do we not do enough.....do we need to think of everything as having an emotion.....starting with wooden objects, being that wood comes from the earth. 

I posted a while back about those four drawings up on the wall: a chair, a key, a chair/throne, and a door.  I still feel there is a reason those are being shown....a picture puzzle of sorts.  Cherokee being the first part.......

Anyways....still in awe from all you guys have written and from Michael's art.  I love it....love it.  One more thing,
is this where the studio is located:

Such a cool place!  I would love to see it someday....such a neat environment.  To be around that level of creative thought is such a thrill to me.....like you guys here! 

Have a beautiful day!
Blessings always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 27, 2011, 11:47:44 AM
 @JentleTouch

Thanks!

Re: MJJC banning people fishing for back, I've heard the same thing, but if that's the case I was exempt for some reason.

I'm Kitty10 at MJJC, in fact I “met” Ginafelicia there. I joined in 2010 because of back, and most of my posts are on the tHeOrY or Vision thread.  I broke several MJJC rules, including discussing the possibility Michael was addicted to drugs just after the Arviso trial. (any talk of drugs is strictly forbidden in The Rules). While still on probation (first 10 posts have to be approved before they show) I brought up the possibility MJ is alive in places where that is forbidden (only allowed in the “Conspiracy” section, which was off limits to new members). They turned me loose after 5 posts, not the usual 10.

I know mods read my posts because I was being relentlessly harassed by a member and finally pushed back, hard. It devolved into a childish back and forth of me taunting this sanctimonious pain in the ___ and her throwing Biblical curses at me. Two mods showed up, cleaned the thread (but left my posts deciphering tHeOrY), and left a post telling us to play nice. This person followed me around the forum, starting arguments. Twice I dared MJJC to ban or suspend me for my reactions, but all I got was 1 demerit for “insulting another member” that expired in 30 days. I eventually quit posting there, and they sent me a questionnaire asking why. I'm still a member but rarely go there.

On the other hand, I know someone who was banned permanently for sending back a friend request.

It is true that after one of back's more intense rants, MJJC went offline for a day and came back with much stricter rules. They tightened the rules again in May 2010. No photos of the kids, no discussion of MJ and drugs, no speculation on MJs health,  no pics or discussion of Forest Lawn, no blasting Katherine, criticism of siblings is OK as long as it's civil. Joe is on his own. All hoax talk was to be in one password protected section. All tabloid articles were to go in one section – except TMZ. Back's remaining posts were for members only, then placed in a password protected section, then available to all members again.

I  forget what else, but things were strictly enforced for a while. The last time I was there, it looked like they'd given up.

MJJC is a strange place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 27, 2011, 12:58:11 PM
MJonmind, I really am glad if my scanty knowledge could help.  bearhug
But you know what makes me wonder is that why MJ ( or the admin acting on his behalf ) wouldn't want people read those posts? Does it mean MJ really keeps track of everything thats been going on on the net including hoax boards and is aware of everything and also of the fact that the fans have found out who is who lol But that means he for some reason doesn't want it to be known that's why he got it deleted. If we agree Gas really does what he's told to do and that's not on his own initiative. It would be really odd if it was though cause BACK's post are surely for attracting interest and catching visitors eyes and, as you may already notice, thats exactly what he's been trying to do fighting back and forth with Taaj lol so it would be just plain stupid to lose an auditory by deleting those post and shelved everything thats related to BACK.
So I believe Gary isnt happy about it at all but he can do nothing about it cause he just has to.
But another question that I cant find the right answer on is WHY MJ wouldn't want fans to know he's BACK and be sure he's still alive? What could be the reason if he himself left a tonne of clues, he even dared to do that on his own memorial. Isn't that sort of a contradiction to yourself?
I know you may say it could be done cause it could be dangerous for him but I see no danger whatsoever coz who else would guess that some member of a fan board with cryptic messages who often try to ( or does lol ) sound paranoid and schizophrenic  lolol/ is MJ but his fans that can do no harm

Question.

How admin of MJJC could know for sure that Back is Michael JAckson? I've registered here and there without providing my real name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

bec

August 27, 2011, 01:02:27 PM
I feel like I'm off topic but I don't know where else to compile this info.

The dot connections are clear now with the addition of the art.

The "bad" wig MJ wore at the O2 conference=V's wig

That's why he did it in London, same with concerts slated for there.

Thanks for the tip, Front. Like TS said, once you discover the truth about the last level, all the previous levels will become clear. The more dots you discover, the clearer the big picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 27, 2011, 01:04:34 PM

On the other hand, I know someone who was banned permanently for sending back a friend request.

I have sent friend request to Back but not banned yet, & I don't post or go there often.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

August 27, 2011, 02:41:07 PM
Mystery is the unknown.  We don't necessarily care at this point just what that unknown is.  For now, let's just keep it simple.

Second: a given.  A writer creates mystery when he deliberately prevents his reader from knowing the truth.  Take a look at this:

A car roars by a fast-food restaurant.  An Arabic suicide bomber leaps out the back door and goes tumbling through the crowd.  Dazed and barely conscious, he comes to rest in a pool of blood by the front door as several people cluster around, anxious to help.  Suddenly a bomb hidden beneath his coat explodes, sending tables and chairs, shards of glass and human flesh flying everywhere.

There is no mystery here.  The writer has explained it all--except, of course, why it happened.  But once you know what happened, the "why," except in psychological thrillers, is rarely more than an also-ran.  Now check this out:

A car roars by a fast-food restaurant.  It slows for a brief second as the back door flies open.  Perched halfway out of the car is a man wearing a long coat, despite the grueling mid-August heat.  As the driver hits the accelerator, the man flies out of the car, tumbling through the crowd until his body slams up against the brick facade of the building, where he lay for several minutes in a swelling pool of blood. 

Now, all of a sudden, we have a ton of mystery.  Who are these people?  Why did the driver slow down?  What made the car door open?  Why was the man perched at the edge of the door?  Why was he wearing a long coat in the middle of summer?  Why did the driver suddenly hit the accelerator?  What sent the man flying from the car--did he leap, or was he shoved?  Who is the man?  Is he dead or alive?  What's going to happen next?

Mystery.  So much mystery.  And all because the writer of the second passage chose to hold back some very pertinent information from his reader.

Holding back information from the reader is the lifeline of all mystery.  Doing so accomplishes two things.  First, it keeps the reader in the dark.  He doesn't know what happened or why, so he's forced to guess (everyone wants to know if his "hunch" is right).  That creates tension and intrigue within the reader and keeps him turning the pages, keeps him coming back for more.

Second, holding back information creates multiple avenues of action and motivation for the writer.  Even when working from the most complete outline imaginable, as a writer unfolds a mystery, new possibilities, new wrinkles, invariably strike him.  Changing an outline on-the-fly to incorporate these new concepts is often one of the most enjoyable things about writing a mystery.  Not only has the writer figured the mystery out in advance of starting the book, but also he gets numerous opportunities to alter it along the way to its completion.  Talk about fun!

But where--I know you're getting ready to ask--does the element of "style" come in?  Mystery is mystery, isn't it?  Withholding information is withholding information, no matter how it's done.

Well, that's true, but only to a point.  Style, as I define it within the realm of creating mystery, is an unmistakable uniqueness to a character or a situation.  Here's an example of mystery with very little "style," in the opening graf of a mystery novel:

John watched as the young woman got onto the bus and slipped into a seat across the aisle.  As she opened her purse to reach for a tissue, he saw the unmistakable glint of hardened medal--blued metal--the kind of metal you find nowhere else but on the barrel of a gun.  "Now what the hell would she be doing with a gun," he mumbled to himself.

That's an example of what I call a generic mystery scene.  It works.  It creates suspense; but it carries little, if any, style.  Now listen to this version of the same scene:

John settled into his seat, his knees pressing hard against the metal frame of the seat before him.  His eyes, twin narrow slits in an otherwise placid face, scanned the bobbing heads of the passengers--"I hate buses," he thought--before settling on the sylvan shape of a young lady picking her way slowly down the aisle.  She stumbled awkwardly to one side as the bus weaved and veered its way through late-night traffic.  Grabbing the polished metal frame of the seat just across the aisle and in front of John, she slid down into the time-worn vinyl.  She shifted her hat and tilted her head.  John ran the narrow slits down the side of her body, the red chintz of her dress, to her heels--black with no straps--and then back up again in time to see her open her purse and reach one hand inside for a tissue.  The slits suddenly widened.  Peeking out at him from the corner of the bag was the gaping muzzle of a snub-nosed revolver--its time-dulled steel-grey complexion in marked contrast to the honey-blonde hair dancing only inches above it.

Notice how the second passage relays the same sense of mystery as the first one: the reader knows that John saw a gun in the woman's purse and that he wondered what it was doing there. 

But the second passage goes on to spread a thin layer of jam across the bun.  Its sweet, sticky, tasty thereness draws the reader in more deeply, gives him a sense of what the characters are all about ... and maybe what the tone of the story is about, too--something the first passage fails to do.

It accomplishes all of this, of course, through description.  Not just general descriptive banter, but description that adds to the sense of mystery, of the hush-hushedness, of something going on that the reader simply can't fathom.  In the second passage, the woman suddenly becomes a lady.  John's eyes are narrow slits.  Her form is sylvan.  She wears a hat and tilts her head forward.  Her dress is red chintz; her heels, black strapless.  The gun is a snub-nosed revolver.  Its coloring is time-dulled steel grey; while her hair is honey blonde.

All of these descriptive adjectives and phrases feed into the reader's sense of heightened mystery.  By the time this paragraph is history, the reader is absolutely convinced that something wonderful, something awful, something sinister and unpredictable is going to take place here.  And, chances are, the reader is right.  The author has succeeded.

So, you want mystery?  Plan in advance.  Work carefully.  Give the reader enough information to make sense but not enough to make too much sense.  Never, ever give him enough to allow him to figure out who did what and why until you're ready to tell all.

You want mystery with style?  Give the reader exactly the same thing and then some ... but still leave him wondering--and wanting--more.

Besides singing, composing, directing, philantropy, dancing, stetching, creating magic, most people of the world have no idea about his genius in another area--storytelling. And we are all IN one of his stories that's about 20+ years long and encompasses the planet!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

August 27, 2011, 03:14:13 PM

Thanks for the tip, Front. Like TS said, once you discover the truth about the last level, all the previous levels will become clear. The more dots you discover, the clearer the big picture.

Yes, the wig/red curtain/London parallels, plus MJ was dressed all in black, like V.

You'll find lots in V for Vendetta, I can't believe you hadn't seen it sooner!  I've seen it a few times now and I always make sure to watch the Shadow Gallery scenes extra careful to see what I can spot in the art.  Something I noticed was the animals behind them when they're watching Count of Monte Cristo (another story of revenge), kind of reminded me of the court room animals.

Also, Michael has a huge book collection, much like V's - in the room Evey sleeps in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 27, 2011, 05:54:16 PM

Yes, the wig/red curtain/London parallels, plus MJ was dressed all in black, like V.

You'll find lots in V for Vendetta, I can't believe you hadn't seen it sooner!  I've seen it a few times now and I always make sure to watch the Shadow Gallery scenes extra careful to see what I can spot in the art.  Something I noticed was the animals behind them when they're watching Count of Monte Cristo (another story of revenge), kind of reminded me of the court room animals.

Also, Michael has a huge book collection, much like V's - in the room Evey sleeps in.

Bec I can't believe this is the first time you're watching V. I'm sure you will watch it again later. ;) It's one of my fave movies ever and I watched it almost 10 times or more. Yes, the art studio thing is in V too. Thank you for reminding it. Like you and Andrea wrote, the wig, London, art issue, red roses on the casket, French toast ... all come from V for Vendetta.
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 05:59:59 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 27, 2011, 06:13:45 PM
 I've not seen the movie “V For Vendetta”, and dismissed any connection to Michael due to some nonsense on YT, but bec's post about the O2 wig made me curious so I did a little digging. I'm now wondering if the film was an influence on back.

“V For Vendetta” came out in March 2006 and was available on DVD in August 2006 – right when back began posting about his New 7 Day Theory. It's based on a comic book, or comic book series, and we know Michael liked those. I've seen photos from 2007 or 2008 where one of Michael's kids is wearing the same type of Guy Fawkes mask that V wears.

I found the following at IMDb and wonder if any of this had an impact on back's style:

The name Evey is pronounced EV, with E being the fifth letter of the alphabet, V being five in Latin and Y being the 25th letter (5 squared). (this just seems backish for some reason)

On a clock that has an hour hand and a minute hand, the time 11:05 makes a V. These two numbers, 11 and 5, where 11 is November, and 5 is the day of November, spell out: the fifth of November. (I can't help thinking of all back's ticking and tocking).

The line about God playing dice with the universe comes from Albert Einstein's objections to quantum theory, in which he said that "At any rate, I am convinced that God does not play dice." (back said “keep trying to roll the dice like back and you'll end up broke”. Maybe he meant something other than gambling, or gambling in a way much bigger than financially).

In the original graphic novel, V's cause was anarchy, not freedom. Alan Moore was very critical of the movie for changing what he called the "anarchy vs. fascism" structure of his graphic novel into what he saw as an exploration of "American neo-liberalism vs. American neo-conservatism" that should have been set in the U.S. instead of Britain. (back leaves no doubt how he feels about neoconservatives).

Combining this info with the image of Michael at the O2 – his militant gesture and defiant expression at the end of that announcement – makes me wonder if back/MJ was inspired by both Tupac's 7 Day Theory and this film.

There's more of this here, and it seems a lot of it would intrigue Michael, like the subtle use of classical music and art You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@Mjonmind

What you say about Michael's skillful storytelling is so true! It's evident in every song and video – I should say Short Film, that's exactly what they are.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 27, 2011, 09:31:54 PM
We are collectively so smart.

Go Team!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 27, 2011, 09:49:45 PM
I must admit I am on cloud nine with all this art talk.  I am in awe and quite literally speechless at the genius of it all.  As I stare at his artwork, I wonder what he was thinking while creating it all.  When did he create this art.....I feel like it's been being created for a long time....over the years.  So does that mean he created it with the hoax in mind?  Some or all of it? 

Eyes are everywhere. Yes I see eyes in all his chairs and the gates - he's telling us to Keep Watchin'....

He is a genius yes! Those chairs are breathtaking. I'd kill to have the Chesterfield with the face of the monkey embedded. Magnifique! Votre art est magnifique Mr Jackson!

I have to study these drawings more... I am on cloud nine too wishingstar, they are mesmerising. So incredibly gifted, yet it was kept hidden from the world's eyes until NOW! There must be more eyes, check out every single one of those sketches, all the faces have eyes and some are just eyes... how intriguing... how innovative... how inspired!

Helloooo Back! Helloooo Front! I'm simply 'blooming' with delight!   ;) :lol: ::P

Our mysterious friend Back to Front wrote –

FACTS vs. ILLusion
By listening, one will learn truths
By hearing, one will only learn half truths
By watching, one will learn to decipher between the two

This is getting interesting again ....

lolol/

p.s. seriously, this editor SUCKS big time!  I'll have to go back to watchin' and not postin'...
  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 27, 2011, 10:17:35 PM
JentleTouch, you partially answered a question I was going to ask, about who was deleting, who has the capability (could Back as a member be able to do that?), and what would be the motivation for say an admin who loves MJ and knows Back is him.  But next I wonder if knowing it was Michael posting, that they would have saved his posts in some special top secret file for future reference, you know like things/info from the Roswell crash would be filed away not trashed.  I mean what dummy would delete anything Michael would have written. However if the deleter was MJ himself, would he have kept them also in some file for future revelation or proof as in the hoax. Sometimes old videos just suddenly show up on Youtube. Maybe some anonymous person will post that s/he had copied these Back posts and is putting them out for people. Like Front and Brett have both said, "at the right time". If MJ kept scraps of paper with his scribblings, lyrics and art, surely he would want to keep his posts that contained powerful cryptic messages and info and took some effort of his part. I'm hoping for a miracle! A fulfillment of promises we've heard many times, "ALL will be revealed!"

suspicious mind, yes I see a jolly face clearly in the centre of the chair. Here's a gate with a face with teeth in the centre. fresse/

it just hit me , this face makes me think of the thing dave dave had on his something or other that was done with a camera or what ever. crazy again afraid/ :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."