RK

Re: Official back & Front thread
August 23, 2011, 11:23:59 PM
The big golden MJ in the gothic inspired arch and the wedding couple could be another MJ/Elvis tie in. Vegas is renowned for Elvis marriage celebrants and quickie weddings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 23, 2011, 11:45:16 PM
 Just curious--- what did you all think of Front speaking about himself in the third person :mrgreen:?!

bearhug

The tribute preview - you mean the teaser? Well I heard that thunder and I definetly think the rest is interesting. It was discussed on another thread.

What do you think Front? You like how it came out finally?  The message was delivered properly? Maybe you should be less cryptic and show a little more next time (next tribute or next clue)  bow/  lolol/

bearhug

Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 11:50:41 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 23, 2011, 11:49:24 PM
When TMZ went to Encino for the Oprah thing, that "wedding chapel" model was on a table near the door. TMZ got a pic of it, all sideways and not centered like they do.

Otherwise, I'm officially lost I think.

Front, you and the TS show are getting more obscure. It's like ur trying to throw us off the scent. Are we sport?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 24, 2011, 12:21:49 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Speaking of art work.....

I've always wondered why back used a picture of a galaxy as his signature at MJJC. I can't believe it took me this long to connect it to The Jackson's Victory album. Victory. Look at the cover--

Hi JustDucky!
I always enjoy reading your posts  bearhug but I really don't think that BACK's signature has anything to do with the Jackson's Victory album cover cause MJ never had a great relationship with his brothers and I don't think he would cherish reminiscences of those "Victory" days as much as putting a piece of them into his signature lol
He actually hated the Victory tour. mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2011, 12:33:28 AM
@JentleTouch
I'm glad you like my ramblings.

I know what you mean about the Victory Tour. I was thinking back's galaxy pic referenced the album just for the word "Victory", that once he implements his N7DT he will be victorious. He will be victorious, just "Keep Watchin' " (which is always under the galaxy). Too convoluted?

One thing we can all agree on about back - everthing he posted means something.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2011, 12:40:40 AM
Speaking of art work.....

I've always wondered why back used a picture of a galaxy as his signature at MJJC. I can't believe it took me this long to connect it to The Jackson's Victory album. Victory. Look at the cover--

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

_Anna_

August 24, 2011, 01:30:54 AM
I want to ask Front why he dissappeared.

suspicious//
Front has not disappeared. Haven't you been paying attention?  ;D 

Don't think of Front as gone. Think of Front as taking a backseat to the moment. There is no "I" in "TEAM"---and the "voyage" IS most definitely continuing. There are times when a gentle guiding light is sufficient enough to illuminate the dark path ahead. Once one finds their footing again among the stumbling-blocks, it is only then that they can move to the forefront.

"with all that I've been through, I'm still around" --The Greatest (on hiatus) 
UNbreak-ABLE!
 8-)

p.s. Just curious--- what did you all think of the tribute preview? interview? MJ's most recently unveiled artwork? Perhaps a closer look is warranted for all eyes to Keep Watchin'…………….

Hi Front
Hmmm.........About the tribute preview? Well, in my case: after watching it over and over again I kinda have my opinion, and no matter how I look at it from different point of views, I can't logically explain some things other way, so my opinion stands.

I look at it from 2 points of view- believer, non believer; and looking at it from the point of view of the majority who believes Michael is dead, it all looks like:

- a desperate maneouvre from the Jacksons to grab money;
- tottaly unprofessional, I can't even imagine something being organised worst than this tribute;
- the artists invited in no way come close to Michael's talent, artistry and persona. I have nothing against any of the artists, really, but none of the artists invited fit with a Tribute for a King in my opinion. A "Once in a Millenium" event.
- the prices are huge (counting that probably not only people from UK would like to go, so you'd need plain tickets, hotel booking, etc.), the process of getting the tickets is the most unusual one, and forced charity is deffinitely not what Michael has been doing. He just gives because this is what is in his soul, this is who he is, not because he is forced or for attention, or anything; and forced charity is not charity. It has to come from the persons themselves.
- Overall a disaster, and people are revolted literarily;

If I look at this all with "digg deeper eyes", what I say is:

- Cardiff;
- Globallive above a building that is called HUMBUG;
- tribute preview with Michael coming out of a doctor's office for a minuscule frame that if you blink you miss it;
- the whole organization can't be serious, because otherwise it would mean the Jackson family has no drop of respect for Michael, like all the want is money;

Now why do you ask that, Front?

Now I want to ask you something too- why are you posting so seldom now? You used to post more often, and after August 11 you barely say a word. And about the "I" and "TEAM". What do you mean?

And what do you want to say with "UNbreak-ABLE"- UNABLE.
Unable to what?

Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 02:02:13 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 24, 2011, 02:43:31 AM
Horizon----> E-X-P-A-N-D

Ongoing…………….

p.s. Enjoy the "pie".   geek/  ;)

p.s.s. Get yo' Smurfs on!

I went to see the Smurf movie last night w my daughter, and just thought I'd post the Michaelisms I noticed. When the smurfs appear in the real world a city, the scan of skyscraper billboards includes several shots of King Tut (?), there's a big emphasis on the blue moon, and the fact that it only happens once in a very long time (remember all our research on the blue moon and the photo shoot of MJ with the blue moon paint on one eye?), there's a little cupcake with a cherry on top, and lastly someone says "This is it" at one point. Maybe someone who also went has more they noticed? The theatre was packed with parents w small children, and that's what I felt it was geared towards, cute but a kinda boring movie otherwise.
Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 02:45:15 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

August 24, 2011, 02:53:12 AM
I want to ask you something more, Front, if you can give your insight, maybe you see that in your 8ball.

Do you think that the trial will happen? Is the trial the main point in understanding? Or the end (and implicitly a new beginning) doesn't count on the trial?

Do you think - and now I ask you to please look very deep in your 8ball and say if you are 1000% certain or not- the King will return?

I've spent last night until 4 AM watching Tupac videos on youtube about the evidence of him being alive. The man (supposedly) died in 1996. It's 2011 and people still hope he will come back, some people believe it will be 2014. It's been 15 years, and in 2014 it will be 18 years. You know what I mean...?

It's not that I am impatient, I'm not absurd, and I know very well the situation is grave, but if it's not the case, if Michael will never ever come back, keeping the hope up is hurtful. Uncertainity is worst than anything else. At least for me. I've had my hopes up many times, and then I had them trashed down and I considered myself to be a complete idiot for believing in that. I said some time ago- I put so much heart in this all, since day one (in November 2009 when I first stopped and asked myself some questions), sleepless nights. I sometimes see ourselves ending up like Tupac believers, waiting for decades, and still with nothing clear and no answer. You know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 24, 2011, 03:05:11 AM
I think the teaser for the tribute is very much Back-like :mrgreen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZv59R9fyrE[/youtube]

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 24, 2011, 03:10:34 AM
Oh I like how Globallive has the 2 L-s together so the word Alive to be more visible :mrgreen:

And I like the light man on the scene on 0:22

Oh and those images of the sky, stars, galaxy moving is quite impressive

And of course the mentioning of the starts align

Oh and at 0:43 there is the lightman again......what's at 0:07? The thunder of course.
Is that your thunder Front, or a random thunder?
Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 03:16:21 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2011, 05:35:35 AM
I think the teaser for the tribute is very much Back-like :mrgreen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZv59R9fyrE[/youtube]

bearhug
Thank you very much for posting this, GINA! *flowers*
If I ever had a tiny thought that It could be Michael behind the tribute now the video has absolutely dispelled my doubts.

@JustDucky
I agree wholeheartedly  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 24, 2011, 06:12:59 AM
When TMZ went to Encino for the Oprah thing, that "wedding chapel" model was on a table near the door. TMZ got a pic of it, all sideways and not centered like they do.

Front, you and the TS show are getting more obscure. It's like ur trying to throw us off the scent. Are we sport?

yeah i remember , but they are saying this is the reveal of these peices right? but what does it mean and is that the focus?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 24, 2011, 06:56:37 AM
In regards to MJ's recently released artwork......

They are all, indeed, beautiful pieces......
 However, customarily an artist will SIGN
 and DATE each piece upon completion. I don't see dates on these pieces. I know MJ knows better! What is up with that!?!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

curls

August 24, 2011, 07:53:26 AM

p.s. Just curious--- what did you all think of the tribute preview? interview? MJ's most recently unveiled artwork? Perhaps a closer look is warranted for all eyes to Keep Watchin'…………….

@Front, at the risk of being thought impertinent, may I suggest that you expand your horizons a bit further than this thread if you are really curious about what we think of the tribute preview, interview and artwork. They're all being discussed already on the following threads:

Tribute teaser:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

HLN interview with Katherine: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CNN interview with Katherine, Paul Ring and Chris Hunt, (the one with Randy and Jermaine laughing!): 

Artwork:  haha, can't put my hands on that one, though I know we've talked about this article recently, like before PureLove posted it today:

p.s. just curious ... what do you think of the fans demanding the tribute be cancelled?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions