~Souza~

Re: Official back & Front thread
August 15, 2011, 02:56:48 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can we stop the TR discussion please? TR was banned for a reason, period. This is a thread about BACK, not TR.
Can we stop the TR discussion please? TR was banned for a reason, period. This is a thread about BACK, not TR.
Ok Sousa and I am sorry but I just thought if it is still allowed to discuss front why not TR?
Can you please tell me what was the reason for TR to get banned?
Thanx in advance. bearhug

TR was pm-ing members implying she was MJ, I don't want that. If Michael thinks it's time to reveal himself, he will do so in public and will not pm gullible members, making them think they hit the jackpot. I had some more intel about TR and her pm's to members on MJJC, and it confirmed my gut feeling and therefore TR was banned. I don't want that here after the same kind of troll was asking members to PM for their personal stuff. Better safe than sorry.

Front has not convinced me yet he is legit, but he did score some points this week. Besides that, he is not pm-ing members and having 'relationships' on the net. For me there is still no reason why Front should not be discussed in this thread, because there is a possibility that he is BACK. If not, we will find out in time and he will go just like TR, PIM, BJ and others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 15, 2011, 03:08:11 PM
Ok Sousa and I am sorry but I just thought if it is still allowed to discuss front why not TR?

TR was pm-ing members implying she was MJ, I don't want that. If Michael thinks it's time to reveal himself, he will do so in public and will not pm gullible members, making them think they hit the jackpot. I had some more intel about TR and her pm's to members on MJJC, and it confirmed my gut feeling and therefore TR was banned. I don't want that here after the same kind of troll was asking members to PM for their personal stuff. Better safe than sorry.

Front has not convinced me yet he is legit, but he did score some points this week. Besides that, he is not pm-ing members and having 'relationships' on the net. For me there is still no reason why Front should not be discussed in this thread, because there is a possibility that he is BACK. If not, we will find out in time and he will go just like TR, PIM, BJ and others.

Thank you Sousa. So it really was a SHE  ::)  if so, then she must be a really lesbian just like I assumed  errrr

And thank you Anna, cause I really feel like an idiot right now  bow/ :-*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 15, 2011, 03:31:05 PM
 lolol/

and it's not even saturday night lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

August 15, 2011, 03:34:29 PM
IDK if MJ would lurk in to the GP threads but some comments from those are just hylarious and also MJ looks very good in those  ;) yay  :oops:

@JT you made me laugh big time  :lol: :lol: :lol:

A lesbian would not be that hateful.
A very sick and jealous woman, madly in love with Michael would lure girls here and there to sacrifice them later, using them, laughing at them pretending to be Michael. And this scenario I believe has happened to other women who are in love with MJ. They have been "the victims" of this insane "madly in love for MJ" woman.

Trolls at times have been men, but also have been women. Their reasons; unkown for some and very clear to others.

Many women (and men) love Michael but some people can´t live with the idea of seeing Michael with another partner. Sad but true. No wonder Michael kept his love life private. I would do the same, just for security.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

August 15, 2011, 04:38:21 PM
Seriously, my 2 cents?? I really don't think that MJ goes to fanforums to watch the gold pants topics. I don't think he would feel comfortable discussing in a thread where desperate housewives are discussing the size of his penis or how tight his pants are.  :roll:
Why not?If he didn't want to be discussed and desired by girls he wouldn't have worn them lol
No need to think that only you, ladies want to be liked and are interested in what others think about you or what kind of effect you have on them. We are pretty much the same!  party/
And judging by my sad experince I can say that my ex broke up with me only because she lost her mind about his damn gold pants and even asked me to get ones!  :o

Oh JT ,sorry for doing this but I can't help laughing  :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lolol/ lolol/,you are so sweet geek/.
And when you think Michael told himself to Boteach that he doesent like people to watch him down there,because he will be embarrased  :lol: lolol/.Michael ,Michael ,this reminded me about a respond from SMURFS movie:" DON'T be fooled by their(his) cutness"!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 15, 2011, 04:53:38 PM
wow JT it must have been hard for you when your ex asked you that :lol:.

I'm on her side :twisted:.
But exactly like you did to your ex, my husband strongly denied my wishes :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Seriously no, I can't see Back doing this, but thank you JT for making me watch this again  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(...and I was keeping myself "clean" for such a long time now :lol: :lol: :lol:)

So Gina,I have to understand you already passed the angel phase and you are now in naughty boy one?????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I love you girl,but not in that way geek/ :lol: :lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 04:55:58 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 15, 2011, 05:18:17 PM
lol @Gina...you are too adorable  respect/ You make me laugh  lolol/ but I'm right there with you, I LOVE those gold pants  :-*
I believe in being well-rounded...intelligent and sexy  lolol/...so I'm not afraid to admit that I like to admire Michael in anything, especially the gold pants. Can you imagine the discussion Michael had with his stylists about how he should wear the gold pants  :lol: :lol: :lol: I can totally see him checking out what people said about him. I mean the guy has had enough gay rumors from the media, I'm sure it's nice for him to know that a lot of people don't see him that way

And sorry about your girlfriend JT  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

2 Bad

August 15, 2011, 06:42:10 PM

Why not?If he didn't want to be discussed and desired by girls he wouldn't have worn them lol
No need to think that only you, ladies want to be liked and are interested in what others think about you or what kind of effect you have on them. We are pretty much the same!  party/
And judging by my sad experince I can say that my ex broke up with me only because she lost her mind about his damn gold pants and even asked me to get ones!  :o

:lol: lolol/ :) that's too bad JT. But ya gotta admit it's funny!! You had me laughing!
I don't visit any GP threads on the various sites, I don't think it's respectful. But I do LOVE gazing at the man in photos and film. :-* :-* ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
August 15, 2011, 07:58:03 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4n6bXpAQ3I[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 15, 2011, 08:10:48 PM

I think this would end [blink]the nonsense and useless waste of space[/blink] with such discussion. If you need a "reason" why TR was banned, then that pretty much says it all. As long as you don't see the reason by yourself.

"If you don't want to be treated like an idiot, don't act like one"- Proverb

Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 08:50:29 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

August 15, 2011, 08:34:03 PM
Can we get back on topic? People dont want to browse through the thread to read GP talk and how sexy MJ *is*..
 typing/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

~Souza~

August 15, 2011, 08:44:29 PM
Can we get back on topic? People dont want to browse through the thread to read GP talk and how sexy MJ *is*..
 typing/

bow/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

August 15, 2011, 10:41:20 PM
Just Last cent@ the next name 4 BACK-FRONT-TS... shall b GP, isnt??@@  sorry@ cant help it@
Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 10:44:45 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 15, 2011, 11:40:27 PM
I hope we didn't scare Front away with this GP talk.

OK, I'm cool now 8-) .

No GP till the BAM crash/ .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 16, 2011, 02:11:39 AM
JT, are you saying that Gaz, as admin of the site, could see and know the personal info of those reading pages, to get this info that MJ enjoys reading GT threads? Otherwise how would he know?

My personal opinion of TR of what I've read from posts here, are that if s/he is MJ then s/he is putting on a much different personality than Back. It is clean/no profanity, non-critical of people/events, pure happy friendly and slightly serious, easy-going, non-cryptic. Front writies exactly like Back--in your face, verbal put-downs of perceived enemies with profanities, cryptic, carefully chosen words always, wittyand funny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions