2 Bad

Re: Official back & Front thread
August 09, 2011, 08:31:11 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

How awful is to see your child being accused of a crime he did not commit, to see your child with handcuffs and being called all sort of names?

The sadness in her eyes during the trials was also devastating. Thinking that her child could end up in jail.

What would not a mother do for her child? I am sure it hurt her so much all of the injustices.

Excellent MissG. Katherine has seen all of it and felt all the pain MJ has endured. I know I also would do anything for my son.
 Thank you for bringing that fact to the front, does Katherine know or not? Does it matter?
Either way it has got to be heavy on her and MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2011, 08:38:20 PM
Guys, guys, guys, you don't read the full sentence before respond or you don't WANT to read because you scared to face.
'How good she can pretend MJ is really dead and file lawsuit regardless of possible consequences, a BIG QUESTION, a BIG HOLE in this hoax.'
INstead of ignoring the fact, would be better try to analyze, may be we can find out a reasonable answer. I do realize that mother would do impossible things for child, but not falsely sue a giant AEG to get a lot of money for pain and suffering that she does not experience and other damages to children they are entitled. That's what a lawsuit about. You don't do such childish things because you love your son and play your part of hoax.  :roll:
 Back, please, could you respond so I could calm down with this issue? Back? :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

August 09, 2011, 08:59:41 PM
I've already mentioned this once in another thread: My personal thought only of course; If Katherine or someone else from the family didn't bring up a lawsuit to someone it would have looked even more suspicious. We have to look at this as a whole, certain things I'm sure were done to make it look as real as possible. Especially if we the public are meant to think that this death really did occur. If Michael faked his death because of death threats etc then it would need to be made as real as possible. I think that's also the reason that they had the funeral service outside for the world and those who made the threat to see.  I think there is a difference between just going through the motions of something and actually fighting for it. Of course again just my personal opinion.
Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 09:03:54 PM by Mish1981
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

August 09, 2011, 09:22:08 PM
Do we know what the final outcome of that lawsuit was?

According to Rolling Stone in an article in Feb. Katherine was given permission to continue her lawsuit against AEG. This does not mean that she has completely done it, it's now August. I will continue to search to see what I can find out about this lawsuit but I am willing to go out on a limb and say that nothing is going to come of this.

Rolling Stones article:

The latest on the lawsuit (unless someone can find something more recent):

Katherine withdraws Civil Conspiracy Claim in Lawsuit:

short taken from link:
What does this mean? In short, the lawsuit is still active however Katherine can no longer make a civil conspiracy claim. She may also loose the right to claim infliction of emotional distress unless she provides more details.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

August 09, 2011, 10:45:15 PM
@Mish1981

It is a wrongful death claim against AEG, which includes general damages recovery, i.e. $25,000 and up, not specified, could be up to $100,000,000 for example to Katherine and children. This move can NOT mean make death look more believable. Come on....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

August 09, 2011, 10:50:58 PM
Like I said it's just my personal opinion. No need to get testy. Besides with the amount that you listed if it was anything less again it would be suspicious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

August 09, 2011, 10:56:06 PM
Guys, guys, guys, you don't read the full sentence before respond or you don't WANT to read because you scared to face.
'How good she can pretend MJ is really dead and file lawsuit regardless of possible consequences
, a BIG QUESTION, a BIG HOLE in this hoax.'
INstead of ignoring the fact, would be better try to analyze, may be we can find out a reasonable answer. I do realize that mother would do impossible things for child, but not falsely sue a giant AEG to get a lot of money for pain and suffering that she does not experience and other damages to children they are entitled. That's what a lawsuit about. You don't do such childish things because you love your son and play your part of hoax.  :roll:

Sorry, Scorpionchik. :)   Guess I misunderstood your point.  (In my post, I was offering an idea in response to the first couple of sentences/questions in your paragraph assuming [wrongly, it seems] that the question in the last sentence related to the first two.):

You mean literally NOT informed of the hoax? How is it possible, didn't Katherine see who was in casket and buried. How is it possible to hide such info from Katherine, on the other hand, hurt her that much for nothing, means makes her suffer. MJ would not do that to his mother. Katherine, if there is hoax, is the first person who knows that. How good she can pretend MJ is really dead and file lawsuit regardless of possible consequences, a BIG QUESTION, a BIG HOLE in this hoax.

That's just it, Scorpionchik (Oooo, that rhymes!  :D ).  It stands to reason that it would be difficult for a mother to "pretend" that her child is dead.  Therefore, again, not knowing about the hoax initially would result in Mother Katherine displaying the necessary genuine response to the "death" of her child.  It would also explain Dileo being prepared with the wheelchair, and so on, that someone else mentioned.

Nevertheless:

I've already mentioned this once in another thread: My personal thought only of course; If Katherine or someone else from the family didn't bring up a lawsuit to someone it would have looked even more suspicious. We have to look at this as a whole, certain things I'm sure were done to make it look as real as possible. Especially if we the public are meant to think that this death really did occur. If Michael faked his death because of death threats etc then it would need to be made as real as possible. I think that's also the reason that they had the funeral service outside for the world and those who made the threat to see.  I think there is a difference between just going through the motions of something and actually fighting for it. Of course again just my personal opinion.

Agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJonmind

August 10, 2011, 12:39:31 AM
MissG
I bring the King remark because looks like Michael was crowned legally as a King of the Agni people. In no way I am linking Michael to Jesus and if I did, was just in a symbolic way as a loved man who´s people turn against.
Oh you know I’m totally okay with that! We’re all bouncing our thought/theories around for each other! bounce/ 8-)  And I'll be happy with WHATEVER the truth turns out to be! Bottom line--I love MJ and this adventure with you all!

About Katherine, I was just thinking how I don't recall Michael saying anything about his mother on the Glenda tapes (someone correct me if I'm wrong), but he does mention Joe a few times, always negatively. Someone said how Back strongly defends his mother but doesn't mention Joe at all. It seems to me that those 2 sources go together. One convo is private/casual and the other public/seeming more staged.   On the phone MJ seems more shy, polite, sweet-- yet still showing some fight against certain people and enjoyment of sexual humor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 10, 2011, 12:49:23 AM
my mom told me the other day that she saw a intervieuw with Kathereine, i think it was on dutch tele.... there she said that she havent seen Micheal after michael died, so she havent seen his body, i find this very odd.
Maybe some of you have seen Katherine said the same , i havent seen this myself so...
if you are interested i will ask my mother where in wich programm it was.

Always with LOVE
quote author=starchild link=topic=5167.msg347372#msg347372 date=1312948566]
'How good she can pretend MJ is really dead and file lawsuit regardless of possible consequences
, a BIG QUESTION, a BIG HOLE in this hoax.'

Sorry, Scorpionchik. :)   Guess I misunderstood your point.  (In my post, I was offering an idea in response to the first couple of sentences/questions in your paragraph assuming [wrongly, it seems] that the question in the last sentence related to the first two.):

You mean literally NOT informed of the hoax? How is it possible, didn't Katherine see who was in casket and buried. How is it possible to hide such info from Katherine, on the other hand, hurt her that much for nothing, means makes her suffer. MJ would not do that to his mother. Katherine, if there is hoax, is the first person who knows that. How good she can pretend MJ is really dead and file lawsuit regardless of possible consequences, a BIG QUESTION, a BIG HOLE in this hoax.

That's just it, Scorpionchik (Oooo, that rhymes!  :D ).  It stands to reason that it would be difficult for a mother to "pretend" that her child is dead.  Therefore, again, not knowing about the hoax initially would result in Mother Katherine displaying the necessary genuine response to the "death" of her child.  It would also explain Dileo being prepared with the wheelchair, and so on, that someone else mentioned.

Nevertheless:

Agree.
Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 12:51:50 AM by bleu eyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 10, 2011, 12:59:18 AM
my mom told me the other day that she saw a intervieuw with Kathereine, i think it was on dutch tele.... there she said that she havent seen Micheal after michael died, so she havent seen his body, i find this very odd.
Maybe some of you have seen Katherine said the same , i havent seen this myself so...
if you are interested i will ask my mother where in wich programm it was.

Always with LOVE

Sure interested, ask your mom if she can recall the program Katherine said that. thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

skyways

August 10, 2011, 01:22:45 AM
Relax Scorpio@ on one hands she is sued AEG 4 responcibelity of MJ passing and on another hand she claim that nothing ever happened wrong from peoples of that company, or Kenny 0, or estate that may cause death of her beloved son@ So- muggy water help 2 cath the bigger fish? Everything is going according to Big shame- files is fabricated the same way 2 get helped Michael now as they was fabricated before 2 get him down. Everything is possible when u have ur hands in higher autority@@
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 10, 2011, 01:37:08 AM
I don't think Katherine saw the body anymore than Joe so she has to be in on the hoax. Joe said he heard about MJ needing an ambulance from a fan. I think the LKL interview with Joe is telling about what Katherine was experiencing as well. Joe says she's taking it very very hard and then in the next answer says MJ's 3 kids, and Janet are just fine. :shock: There is something so special about this interview that totally confirms the hoax for me. It looks to me like Larry King is about to burst into laughter at any time. So after 4 whole weeks Joseph the father has still not seen his dead son's body, and prefers to think of him while he was still living. In fact it seems to me that I remember that Katherine said somewhere that she preferred to see MJ in pics/videos of him living too. So Karen Faye, Kathy Hilton, MJ's kids and others spent time with MJ's body--caressing it, dressing it, etc. and the parents don't even want to see it.  Absolutely NO way. Remember Katherine's book Never can say Goodbye, and the code word for purchasing was "He's alive" or something like that.

1:20 fans informed Joe (seems ridiculous)
5:50 doesn't know where the body is (this is after 4 weeks mind you)
6:30 didn't ever see the body  Joe says, "I said goodbye when he was up there in front of us."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ity5V-eCsvQ[/youtube]

According to Back, Front and TS, MJ is in full control of all that goes on with the hoax including lawsuits, so we don't have to worry about consequences for the family's actions.

Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 01:41:07 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 10, 2011, 01:38:09 AM
I was reading Front posts to once again compare to Back. Foremost defference in the posts is that None of Back's posts, as many as we have alrerady seen, do not include emoticons, none. In fact, Back even once expressed negativity about that.
 "back
  UPDATE - #133: the whole thing may be illegal - Blanket, Prince, Paris first autographs up for s
Sanctamonious son of a ....Band.....

And the beat goes on!

Uncoordinated and offkey---as expected.

My points stand, regardless of attempted deflections using miscellaeneous quotes.

The lol's are childish--and irrelevant.

So are clapping emoticons.

Reread and enlighten oneself. Attempts at engaging will lead you astray!

Trust!

Keep WATCHIN'......."

Whereas, Front's every single post include many empoticons. Also, the personal replies naming members is also differentiate their posts. I see and feel different "handwriting", style, mood.....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

bec

August 10, 2011, 01:42:19 AM
Huh?

:?:

Back used smileys.

:idea:

Usually descending.

:twisted:

Like that.

rr/
Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 01:44:01 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 10, 2011, 02:03:28 AM
Huh?

:?:

Back used smileys.

:idea:

Usually descending.

:twisted: 

I have been reading Back's posts and seen only one post that has this  emoticon.

Front's every post full of emoticons, a few in each post. 
Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 07:49:56 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions