GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Official back & Front thread
August 04, 2011, 06:56:59 AM
So it's decided:there's no reason why Back wouldn't post here :mrgreen:

ps: mjjc is not such an active forum, at least this is what I saw
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 04, 2011, 02:57:49 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
With utmost respect to Sousa and everyone else here I must say that I highly doubt Back would have ever been posting on the forum that has less than 5000 people and only like 2% of them are the active posters. MJJCommunity has more than 60.000 users and they also allow people to discuss the hoax now. So I think BACK was pretty interested in posting over there where he could be heard by thousands of people and I highly doubt he would be interested in posting here where out of, lets say- 20 memebers the half of them thinks he's a troll and kinda makes fun of him. I think BACK has more interesting and constructive things to do than to try to reassure 10 people he's really BACK.

Don't get me wrong! I love your forum! bearhug
Just stating my opinion here

Well it's not entirely true what you say. MJJC might have more active members, but they don't have more viewers. MJDHI and MJJC have the same amount of pageviews every day, so BACK would have the same large public here as he had there. The fact that only a handful hoaxers are left who actually post here, has nothing to to with the amount of visitors.

And even if he would have a small audience here, I think he would rather post here than on a board where they think it's justified to drag the Jacksons through the mud, including Katherine. Just my opinion of course.

I believe that the number of people and members of the Forum will increase when beginning the trial,... also are in a time of "drought",... having happened before

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2011, 10:02:57 AM
Ok Ladies, I read your opinions and I think y'all are right and BACK definitely can post here. But not because of those things you listed but because I, along with you all forgot to mention one very important thing. And the thing is that this forum has never existed before and BACK just had no other place to post on even if he would have wanted to.
I feel kinda happy about this thought  :D  mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 05, 2011, 02:28:19 PM
Anonymous said they were at the 'forefront', Front said it was the new 'Frontier', and I'd say this site is on the 'front lines' of battle in this hoax.  So with the concensus that this is a VERY likely place for Back to post, I think we should continue to examine Front and Back's posts for connections to other dots.

Front on: July 15, 2011, 05:17:24 PM »
Anna, hello!   
EXCUSE me, but I THINK you may have misunderstood. Allow me to make myself CLEAR. No one is here is stating any BAM dates or "magical predictions" about said date(s), mmmkay? Instead, perhaps it should be said that THOSE dates give meaning to a different kind of "BAM"--- to Be Aware the Most. Capiche?

Are you ready for "The Voyage to Continue"………… or will you jump ship before it's OVER?

Perhaps on said date(s), one should be become remarkably aware and dissect the events that have already unfolded and WILL continue to unfold on those particular dates.

Allow me to reiterate what I stated some pages back----> Some things are not meant to be ascertained in the MOMENT…but to be envisaged through delicate whispers.

Yes, doubt me.
Doubt me with anger.
Doubt me with passion.
Doubt me with contempt.
Doubt me with love.
Doubt me with animosity.
Doubt me with understanding.
Doubt me with frustration. 
Doubt me.
Doubt Back.
Doubt Front.
Doubt MJ.
Doubt the trolls.
Doubt the hoax.
Doubt yourselves.

THAT, my friends, is the best advice anyone can offer right now. Doubt is the greatest self motivator. Ever heard that saying before?

Allow me to make another suggestion….. Instead of focusing on who's wrong and who's right, why not alternatively pivot to the central point of this forum and this thread----> the hoax! Remember the trees in that forest? Some of them have just begun to grow; some of them have already been planted years ago and have sprouted up LONG before Jun 25…can you SEE them or are you too busy swinging from branch to branch that you never actually STOP and LOOK at each one?

Do NOT let the trojan horse jockeys ruin your peripheral vision to attune your perspective in order to put the pieces of the puzzle together.       

The point is…..sometimes, as human nature is, we tend to get a little overly circumspect and we spend WAY too much time walking on eggshells when that time COULD be used more efficiently to uhmm…shall I say, use those eggs to bake the pie!

DOUBT indeed………
but don't choke on your own pie

Again, for the 9837615th TIME…..no one from THIS end of the screen ever ever---do I make myself clear?---EVER! said to take these words as dogmatic Truth. Au contraire! Be aware. Doubt. Observe. Analyze every letter/number/keystroke. The PROOF will be---yes, in the custard pie!  --- but also in the proclamation of The King's return.

Like I said some pages back, and Souza has stated it as well on page 77, there is no "spoon". Only small crumbs to digest along the pathway. Sometimes it is only when we BACKtrack that we find ourselves standing in the foreFRONT of cognizance, which would otherwise be A-B-S-T-R-A-C-T.

p.s. Souza, this post (and others) also contains the answer to your question.

p.s.s. Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta get back to my magic 8-Ball……………   

Wiki --The Magic 8 Ball is a toy used for fortune-telling or seeking advice, manufactured by Mattel.

Origin
While Magic 8-Ball did not exist in its current form until 1950, the functional component was invented by Albert C. Carter, who was inspired by a "spirit writing" device used by his mother, Mary, a Cincinnati clairvoyant. When store owner Max Levinson was approached by Carter about stocking the device, he called in his brother-in-law Abe Bookman, a graduate of Ohio Mechanics Institute. In 1944, Carter filed patent for his device, assigning it to Bookman, Levinson, and another partner in what came to be Alabe Crafts, Inc. (Albert & Abe) in 1946. Under the Alabe name, they marketed and sold the device as The Syco-Seer. Carter, suggested by Bookman to be an alcoholic, died sometime before the patent was granted in 1948. Bookman soon made improvements to the Syco-Seer and in 1948, it was encased in an iridescent crystal ball. Though unsuccessful, the revamped product caught the attention of Chicago's Brunswick Billiards. In 1950 they commissioned Alabe Crafts to make a version in the form of a traditional black & white 8-ball.[1]

Design
The Magic 8 Ball is a hollow plastic sphere resembling an oversized, black and white 8-ball. Inside is a cylindrical reservoir containing a white, plastic, icosahedral die floating in alcohol with dissolved dark blue dye. Each of the 20 faces of the die has an affirmative, negative, or non-committal statement printed on it in raised letters. There is a transparent window on the bottom of the Magic 8 Ball through which these messages can be read.
To use the ball, it must be held with the window initially facing down. After "asking the ball" a yes-or-no question, the user then turns the ball so that the window faces up, setting in motion the liquid and die inside. When the die floats to the top and one of its faces is pressed against the window, the raised letters displace the blue liquid to reveal the message as white letters on a blue background.
[edit] Possible Answers

The 20 answers inside a Magic 8-Ball are:
● It is certain
● It is decidedly so
● Without a doubt
● Yes – definitely
● You may rely on it
● As I see it, yes
● Most likely
● Outlook good
● Signs point to yes
● Yes
● Reply hazy, try again
● Ask again later
● Better not tell you now
● Cannot predict now
● Concentrate and ask again
● Don't count on it
● My reply is no
● My sources say no
● Outlook not so good
● Very doubtful
5 of the possible answers are strongly affirmative (●), 5 are tentatively affirmative (●), 5 are negative (●), and 5 are non-committal (●). Using the Coupon collector's problem in probability theory, it can be shown that it takes, on average, 72 questions of the Magic Eight Ball for all 20 of its answers to appear at least once.[citation needed]

eight ball    - A quantity of cocaine or crystal that weighs an eighth of an ounce, hence an "eight ball", which is equivalent to 3.5 grams.

eight ball    - the only black ball in the billiards balls.
the term "black balled" came from this instance.
-to single out
-or to be alone

eight ball    - a chronically unfortunate or ineffective person
He's an eight ball when it comes to education.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

August 05, 2011, 05:51:20 PM
I usually come to just read. Being a person of few words I don't post much. I enjoy the posts of those that do have something of interest to say!
I can say that this is the perfect place for BACK or Front to post. Where else is there a more open minded and 'mostly non-judgemental till the fat lady lady sings' group?
Right here of course. I spend time here and I also read Twiggy's blog too. Both give me info that makes me smile all day!
We LOVE YOU MORE Michael!!

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2011, 07:11:33 PM
Hi guys!
I have just been on YouTube browsing some of my fave MJ videos and I came across a video titled 'BACK'. It's on a channel by the name of 77awaking77. There seems to be a common theme running through this persons videos and some of the titles may be familiar quotes to anyone who has read anything from BACK. I myself have only read them through postings on this forum but I still wonder if there is a connection.
Well, have a look, it's easy to find if you just search 77awaking77 on YouTube. I'm curious to hear other opinions so give me some feedback!!

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 05, 2011, 08:08:37 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfVR7x_zzj4&feature=related[/youtube]

the title of the song is  lights out  :shock:

gonna go see if i can find lyrics
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

August 05, 2011, 08:17:00 PM

got them!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

August 05, 2011, 08:28:59 PM
oh well , if there any connection i don't get it.
ok front whats your thoughts on an elvis mj connection?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2011, 08:48:23 PM
Ok Ladies, I read your opinions and I think y'all are right and BACK definitely can post here. But not because of those things you listed but because I, along with you all forgot to mention one very important thing. And the thing is that this forum has never existed before and BACK just had no other place to post on even if he would have wanted to.
I feel kinda happy about this thought  :D mj_dance/

Makes sense Jentle. I would add another thought, why Back is considered Michael if Back was Back on MJJC form 2004 to 2006 (if I am not mistaken, but now it's been changed),  before MJ's death hoax that we expect to end with big come Back, thus, members conclude that Back on MJJC was Michael. Does not add up. What is exactly the connection of Back ( then Front & TR) with Michael/hoax/come Back theories. I hope I expressed myself clear. If not, feel free to question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

August 06, 2011, 12:41:38 AM
 @ scorpionchick

back posted at MJJC from 4-30-05 to 6-22-10.

The reason people think he's Michael has nothing to do with a comeback. It's because back demonstrates an intimate understanding of MJs legal and financial affairs, as well as his artistic process. The passion in his posts is intense at times, and very personal. He's intelligent, funny, and has a creative way of explaining things. At the same time his anger at those who'd betrayed Michael, and at the press's distorted reports of his personal affairs, is palpable. He is determined that Michael's creative and philanthropic legacy not get lost in the fallout after that sickening trial.

This may sound harsh, and I'm sorry for that but I'm a bit frustrated. Many of those posting opinions here have obviously not read many of back's posts, and don't seem to know what was happening in Michael's life when back was posting. No one can understand the “death” without understanding as much as possible about Michael's life, especially after June 13 2005. No one will understand back by reading a few of his posts. For one thing, the N7DT posts lead one to another over at least 2 years.

A few pages back someone wonders if the “Tom Selleck wannabe” is a private investigator. It's Marc Schaffel, that's who back is talking about in those posts, that's what the thread was about and they were posted during the Schaffel trial.

Someone else wonders why back dislikes Debbie Rowe. At the time, she'd claimed Michael took the kids out of the country illegally and reignited the custody issue.

Somewhere at the beginning of this thread is the link to Pammy's screenshots of a large collection of back's posts, tho' they end in March 2009. Anyone who honestly wants to know what he's saying and have a basis for their belief of who he is – or isn't -  has to read them.   ALL.

It's well worth it. He's fascinating, whoever he is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

August 06, 2011, 01:28:06 AM
@ scorpionchick

The reason people think he's Michael has nothing to do with a comeback. It's because back demonstrates an intimate understanding of MJs legal and financial affairs, as well as his artistic process. The passion in his posts is intense at times, and very personal. He's intelligent, funny, and has a creative way of explaining things. At the same time his anger at those who'd betrayed Michael, and at the press's distorted reports of his personal affairs, is palpable. He is determined that Michael's creative and philanthropic legacy not get lost in the fallout after that sickening trial.

This may sound harsh, and I'm sorry for that but I'm a bit frustrated. Many of those posting opinions here have obviously not read many of back's posts, and don't seem to know what was happening in Michael's life when back was posting. No one can understand the “death” without understanding as much as possible about Michael's life, especially after June 13 2005. No one will understand back by reading a few of his posts. For one thing, the N7DT posts lead one to another over at least 2 years.

A few pages back someone wonders if the “Tom Selleck wannabe” is a private investigator. It's Marc Schaffel, that's who back is talking about in those posts, that's what the thread was about and they were posted during the Schaffel trial.

Someone else wonders why back dislikes Debbie Rowe. At the time, she'd claimed Michael took the kids out of the country illegally and reignited the custody issue.

Somewhere at the beginning of this thread is the link to Pammy's screenshots of a large collection of back's posts, tho' they end in March 2009. Anyone who honestly wants to know what he's saying and have a basis for their belief of who he is – or isn't -  has to read them.   ALL.

Thank you JustDucky. I wanted to say this long ago but didn't have the patience to write all the expanation.
As a BACK reader for a long time myself, it's exactly as you say, and newbies should read your post, go and read ALL, but ALL BACK's posts and then they will understand what is with BACK.
BACK is not any "knower" or ridiculous so-called "insider" among other 10.000 appeared overnight. He's a legend. One can't understand his posts unless they know exactly what happened back then (mostly during the 2005 trial)
Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 01:32:39 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 06, 2011, 03:14:02 AM
@ scorpionchick

Don't be frustrated. Share your thoughts more often instead. I have been here since 2009 and just recently have read this thread and learned about Back and MJJC site existence. Then I registered and read a few of Back's posts and loved it, obviously something different and special, just like Michael is. Many including me don't have a time to read ALL Back's posts starting from 2005. I tried to read more his posts, but got lost in that site and gave up. No much time to spend in the sites another reason. However, thanks for the explanation why  Back can be Michael and I will read All his posts soon as I will be having more time. What about Front or TR, are they Back or same person? I think not, Front's posts are differ from Back's IMO & don't recall any TR posts, must be missed again  :lol: .  beerchug 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

August 06, 2011, 03:17:32 AM
@anna.  I love the way ou refer to BACK as a legend. That is so true. If the members at MJJC had realized what they had with BACK, they would have never let him go.
@JustDucky love your post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

August 06, 2011, 08:23:56 AM
@anna.  I love the way ou refer to BACK as a legend. That is so true. If the members at MJJC had realized what they had with BACK, they would have never let him go.
@JustDucky love your post.

The majority of them didn't understand his posts at a deeper level. They didn't know how to make a difference between a fan and him. Back is a legend, yes.

I wish we had the chance to have Back here. He would have people to really listen to him.
Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 08:26:52 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions