MissG

Re: Official back & Front thread
July 31, 2011, 03:32:00 PM
Facts of feelings...

Gina, in my experience, I don´t remember to have "felt" someone´s spirit or have a gut feeling that X person was still among us. Looks like MJ´s "energy" is huge. Even non fans "felt" that he is around. I guess that this is also because he is known all over the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 31, 2011, 03:38:31 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Facts of feelings...

Gina, in my experience, I don´t remember to have "felt" someone´s spirit or have a gut feeling that X person was still among us. Looks like MJ´s "energy" is huge. Even non fans "felt" that he is around. I guess that this is also because he is known all over the world.

Yes it's unique, I also have never felt this before.
Maybe I'm mistakening MJ with Big Brother :shock:

But I don't think it's because it's known all over the world. Why I've never felt him around before? Ah, he was just the king of pop, living in a distant world that I couldn't reach but it was not a problem.
Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 03:41:51 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 31, 2011, 03:43:33 PM

WTF?  fresse/ Now all we need is a naked man emoticon. Then this thread has it all. Sex, crime, comedy, numbers, mystery.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 31, 2011, 03:57:52 PM
Although I'm sure every single one of us would like to say we believe Mike is alive with 100% certainty...the reality is that there is nothing concrete that we can point to proving he's alive with absolute certainty.  Of course, the reason why most of us are here, and have been here for 2 years, is because our belief that he's alive outweighs the belief of him being dead.  While some of those feelings may be instinctual (our 'gut' tells us he's alive)...a lot of what makes us feel what we feel is based on very specific things that just don't add up, especially with the different 'stories' we've been told since June 25, 2009.

I think it's absolutely normal (and probably healthy...not to mention a lot more interesting) to have some doubt.  Doubt keeps us curious and inquisitive...it keeps us digging for truth...and that can't be a bad thing IMO.  On the days when I'm feeling 'lost' and hopeless, a mixture of Mike's music, poetry, and movies get me smiling again.  Once that happens, the forum and certain threads get my curiosity going again....and then TS' posts strengthen my resolve. 

IMO the only thing we know with 100% certainty is that since Mike's 'death,' certain people have gone to great lengths to convince us that it's all a hoax.  Based on everything you feel and everything you've learned for the past 2 years, it's up to you to decide... WHY? 

With L.O.V.E. always.

P.S. @Gina...I hope the clouds soon clear and you feel the sunshine again :)

Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 04:35:42 PM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

July 31, 2011, 04:10:42 PM
Now I am going to play the game going on here with these clues and riddles. I am not trying to make connections to a specific person being back/Front, I already have my answer.
This is from my previous comment on the other page.

Gina I love ya girl but I already said I wasn't trying to make connections to a specific person. I was only connecting dots and if you came up with the conclusion of what you did; then go with it.

I was making connections to the "You Rock My World" video, TRL appearance in NY shortly after the Twin Towers and MJ almost going to that meeting, connecting that to the Face Book trivia question and answer, then connecting that to Front's "N"ew puzzle here. The theme I was going with is 9/11/2001-MJ-TRL- ect.     

Nothing more than that. I am playing the game. ;D 8)

Here is another food for thought, out of all the words back wrote (which is many) why would an imposter copy the most simple connections (like BAMboozled, etc.)?

Maybe he thinks we are that stupid to buy it, IDK.......

But it also makes sense what you say. Let's hope Front/Back gives us more credit than that.

I kind of believe Front is Back and that short but intense presence of TR was also Back.

Then we also have TIAI July 7 thread investigating the 9/11 devastation and MJ almost going to the Towers on that fateful day. 8)

So you think TS is also Back?

I never knew about MJ almost going to a meeting in the twin towers during 9/11  afraid/ I can't even imagine what would have happened if he would have gone  pale/ Unfortunately for me, 9/11 is my birthday...I hate celebrating when something so tragic happened.

As for if Front is Back and/or MJ, I don't think that you can determine that just based on how he writes. Personally, I write a lot more formally than I talk or act and I also read A LOT and can not spell if my life depended on it (thank god for spell check  lolol/ ) so just because someone miss spells a lot of words does not mean they wouldn't be able to understand numerology. I think just by looking at Michael's lyrics and poetry you can tell how intelligent he really is despite his lack of a formal education. So I haven't ruled out any possibilities. I also think that a person can change the way that they write...just like an actor can change their personality. However, I do agree that there will still be those little quirks that are unique to everyone.

Sorry if I went over stuff that has already been said. I read all of the posts but I don't remember a lot of them  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 31, 2011, 07:12:09 PM

WTF?  fresse/ Now all we need is a naked man emoticon. Then this thread has it all. Sex, crime, comedy, numbers, mystery.

:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 31, 2011, 08:07:23 PM
Oh, I'm sorry, PureLove, I forgot that you don't have a sense of humor. My bad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 31, 2011, 08:11:50 PM
Oh, I'm sorry, PureLove, I forgot that you don't have a sense of humor. My bad.

What's your problem? You keep on attacking me. After the post you made, you call me the one who doesn't have sense of humor??? Pls take your immature fight demand somewhere else. Because you are not going to get what you want!
Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 08:17:06 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 31, 2011, 08:20:12 PM
PureLove, YOU started this again, what is YOUR problem? Why do you always do this with/to people? Didn't you see that I was joking because I thought your emoticon was funny? Instead of getting the joke, you feel attacked for no reason at all, give me the condescending roll eyes smiley and now attack ME. You really need to take a deep breath and stop thinking that everybody everywhere all the time is attacking you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 31, 2011, 08:27:44 PM
PureLove, YOU started this again, what is YOUR problem? Why do you always do this with/to people? Didn't you see that I was joking because I thought your emoticon was funny? Instead of getting the joke, you feel attacked for no reason at all, give me the condescending roll eyes smiley and now attack ME. You really need to take a deep breath and stop thinking that everybody everywhere all the time is attacking you.

Yeah sure!!!

Quote from: PureLove
I see no use of insisting Front is a fake. If you don't like it, learn to ignore the thread.

Huh? Now different opinions and pointing out mistakes that he made is not allowed? Is this the Front worship thread now where only "I love you, Front" messages are allowed? I do have a reason for looking at this thread, and that reason is back, not Front. Especially now after the mistakes that he made.

And btw., we were done with this discussion, why did you have to bring it up again a day later?

Quote from: JustDucky
Psalm 109 is eerily specific to what MJ/back talk about –

<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

That was interesting, eerie how it seems to describe Michael's life.

PureLove, go find a new victim, please.

Now after we saw who attacked who, can you pls stay away from me and keep your sarcastic jokes and immature attacks to yourself. I'm not buying them and I want to stay on topic like everyone else here.
Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 08:30:14 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 31, 2011, 08:31:44 PM
Oh, now you have to dig up the stuff from weeks ago again? You can't let it go, I didn't even remember most of it anymore. I also forgot that once you hate someone, you will start this again and again and bring up old stuff over and over again. Seen this before. This is getting ridiculous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 31, 2011, 08:33:39 PM
Everytime you write, it's getting worse for you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 31, 2011, 08:36:11 PM
Oh, and I didn't even attack you weeks ago, you didn't like my opinion and attacked me. But I won't go dig up your posts.

You can probably help me, is there an ignore list on this forum? And how do you add someone to that list?

Btw. PureLove, I woud have posted the exact same joke if someone else had posted that emoticon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 31, 2011, 08:40:54 PM
Oh, and I didn't even attack you weeks ago, you didn't like my opinion and attacked me. But I won't go dig up your posts.

You can probably help me, is there an ignore list on this forum? And how do you add someone to that list?

Btw. PureLove, I woud have posted the exact same joke if someone else had posted that emoticon.

You can go and dig it up becoz I NEVER wrote to you. Mine was a post that I made in general for the ones who were jumping on people who likes to read Front's posts. I never mentioned you or quoted your post. You're twisting things and trying to put me in the bad light. I don't care really. Go and play somewhere else coz I'm done with you.
Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 11:46:26 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 31, 2011, 08:44:04 PM
Just stop it. Don't do this on the back thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions