suspicious mind

Re: Official back & Front thread
July 10, 2011, 11:56:20 AM
Quote from: "Sarah31"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
first of all please , i am not asking this question to challenge but to gain understanding. i really didn't get into this session until late so i hope you will have mercy. now the question. if front had not made the math mistake he would not be in question? :?

I can only speak for myself ... I never believe any anonymous person on the internet if the stories they tell are too "fantastic". Like in this case. Everybody can make up stories, every single person on the net. All you have is an anonymous username, nobody knows who is behind it. If you choose to believe what an anonymous username tells you, then yes, it is in part your own fault if things turn out to be not what they seemed.

The math mistake (and using the wrong date, the date from the screenshot, August 25 2006, instead of using the date it was posted - August 24 2006 - back would know that the date on the screenshot is wrong, Front didn't, he didn't even double check, the "famous" June 25 post, with the screenshot saying June 26, would have made it obvious to anyone that there is a 4 hour difference - but yeah, he didn't even double check, he just ran with the wrong date, didn't even make an effort, and a lot of people were fooled, because it IS that easy to fool them, as long as it gives them some false "hope") just made it so damn obvious, and still people are kissing his/her behind every time he posts some more "cryptic" stuff.

as for myself i try not to believe everything anyone says , not even michael. but it looks like i will have to force myself to go back and read earlier parts of this thread to fully get what you mean about the math thing, but i do think your answer shed light on my basic thoughts on the matter in a round about way. :?  :oops:  :lol:  :roll:  sometimes i confuse myself   :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 10, 2011, 12:01:08 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Look at what happened to michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com and theillusion777 ... do you really want to be fooled again? And especially michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com shows that trolls, if they are disturbed enough, will play people for years.

I don't know anyone who was fooled by either. Neither was even on my radar. If you are afraid to be fooled then stop watching.

So you think the tons of people who posted on michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com where not fooled? And theillusion777, people on this very board were fooled by that person. I don't know what you are watching, but you missed a lot.

I'm not afraid to be fooled, it's just really painful to watch people being fooled and hurt over and over again - and all they do is rinse and repeat.

I am not afraid. There's not a great deal of risk involved.

Other than being hurt over and over again. But that's indeed a choice. No one has to let that happen to themselves.

This is an ARG.

That's your opinion and your BELIEF.

Pps. I haven't forgotten about the math error... but was it an error? That I don't know.

It was an error. Picking the wrong date is as erroneous as it can get. But of course you are free to BELIEVE that it wasn't really an error.

Makes me think... the way they both spoke to me, with patience, even through gritted virtual teeth, is illuminating--to borrow the term. That's a very different response from anyone else I have ever encountered online... only TS and Front have ever remained so patient and professional when becoming the target of my rants. Everyone else has given it right back to me. Elevation.

That's what a troll would also do though ... because they are not emotionally invested at all, because they are just playing a character, so why would any rant provoke them to rant back? Part of their character would be to appear "professional". Trolls who take it this far (see michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com - playing people for 2 years) are sociopaths who just like to play, manipulate and hurt people and watch their pain and laugh about it. They are as "cool" and emotionless as you'd expect from a sociopath. No conscience, no empathy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 10, 2011, 12:03:31 PM
That's a very different response from anyone else I have ever encountered online... only TS and Front have ever remained so patient and professional when becoming the target of my rants. Everyone else has given it right back to me.
you noticed it too.....good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 10, 2011, 12:12:42 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
as for myself i try not to believe everything anyone says , not even michael. but it looks like i will have to force myself to go back and read earlier parts of this thread to fully get what you mean about the math thing, but i do think your answer shed light on my basic thoughts on the matter in a round about way. :?  :oops:  :lol:  :roll:  sometimes i confuse myself   :lol:

One of the posts of me explaining it:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And if you scroll down just a little to the next post, you'll find the links to the screenshots. If you want to find Front's "formula" where he used the August 25 date, you have to go back a couple of pages.

P.S. Found it: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - He later tried to explain away the wrong date with randomly adding "one day of simmering" to August 24 - and he also had already added "one day of simmering" to August 10 2011 to get to August 11 2001. So according to him you can just randomly add as many days of simmering as you want to a formula to get the right numbers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
July 10, 2011, 12:23:18 PM
Quote from: Front
A purely hypothetical presentation…….

Let's say, for a moment, that MJ was on this very board. Let's also say, for the sake of this hypothetical discussion, that MJ has "associates" that have a specific job to do directly related to the hoax--- IF, in fact, there is one. Now, let's say these "associates" were "planted" by MJ himself (whether or not MJ has planted them as himself, or planted them "behind the mask"/screen names---- it's irrelevant!) in the vast spectrum of the electronic world----better known as the Internet--- in order to sew the "seeds" from which fruition will fervently blossom when the TIME and "environment" have acquired specifically adept protocol to allow these "forces" to ripen.

In theory….. IF there is a hoax, let me assure every eye that's reading this and let me be very clear…..MJ has constructed the Plan of GENIUS. This is not some kiddie play in a tabloid arena that touts headlines about some blonde lady with big tits giving birth to a two-headed alien baby, now 1 year old and 98 pounds. Mmmm…..got milk?  <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ -->

Furthermore, this is not some half-assed, half-witted plan that was hastily thrown together because "MJ had to make a quick escape" <----I'm quite sure yours truly is not the only one who has grown weary of hearing that particular theory. Moreover, this is not an arrangement executed by slack-jawed mouth-breathers walking around trying to find their nuts because somewhere along the way they lost the INTEGRITY and balls to carry out the Plan as MJ SEES FIT.

NOW……..would anyone be so damn selfish as to even inquire about that person's (or persons) identity <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->  Absolutely!--- but for very good reasons. Believing every character that steps into the "hoax spotlight" would be most DEFINITELY a precursor to a catastrophic situation. As I have stated many times, do not take my words as Truth….for it cannot be altered, regardless! Careful consideration and illuminous observations will lead one to that Truth; gulping down spoon-fed words will not.

That said, I have nothing to lose and nothing to prove. My intention and purpose here is not to prove/win/lose or satisfy anyone or feel "accepted". Do not let curiosity & wishful thinking hinder perception. Do not become utterly transfixed on the future. Instead, focus on the moment…WHEN it arrives. Do not let curiosities create barriers to logic. You are in the forest……..what do you SEE? 1 tree? 2 trees? 1,000 trees? some animals? flowers? Unless FACTS become the focal point of logic, one will forever be inebriated with irrelevant technicalities and become lost in TIME trying to find that "magic potion" to satiate their curiosities.When the TIME comes, embrace the moment(s). The moment is HERE…..the moment is NOW…..the moment of "tomorrow" will be "today".

I suggest a cool, calm and caring approach to all things/people related to the hoax. Meticulous minds, scrutinizing eyes & understanding hearts <----those are HIGHLY under-rated assets. 

Patience & perseverance are KEY. Why? Because he says so!  <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

p.s.s.  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> suspicious mind--- thanx for the hug. Right back at ya. Don't worry about Front…he will be fine.  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> T-r-u-s-t  M-e!
I have taken everything you have wrote into consideration. However I am summing up the bottom line in regards to your message.  <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ -->
Matthew 6:34
34 So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble.
I get your point in reference to the people who are focusing so hard on details (such as mistakes in numbers or writing style as an example) that they are missing the bigger picture and they are missing out on the greatest adventure they will ever witness. <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:08:59 PM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 10, 2011, 12:45:16 PM
Quote from: Im_convincedmjalive

Let's say, for a moment, that MJ was on this very board. Let's also say, for the sake of this hypothetical discussion, that MJ has "associates" that have a specific job to do directly related to the hoax--- IF, in fact, there is one. Now, let's say these "associates" were "planted" by MJ himself (whether or not MJ has planted them as himself, or planted them "behind the mask"/screen names---- it's irrelevant!) in the vast spectrum of the electronic world----better known as the Internet--- in order to sew the "seeds" from which fruition will fervently blossom when the TIME and "environment" have acquired specifically adept protocol to allow these "forces" to ripen.

In theory….. IF there is a hoax, let me assure every eye that's reading this and let me be very clear…..MJ has constructed the Plan of GENIUS. This is not some kiddie play in a tabloid arena that touts headlines about some blonde lady with big tits giving birth to a two-headed alien baby, now 1 year old and 98 pounds. Mmmm…..got milk?  <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ -->

Furthermore, this is not some half-assed, half-witted plan that was hastily thrown together because "MJ had to make a quick escape" <----I'm quite sure yours truly is not the only one who has grown weary of hearing that particular theory. Moreover, this is not an arrangement executed by slack-jawed mouth-breathers walking around trying to find their nuts because somewhere along the way they lost the INTEGRITY and balls to carry out the Plan as MJ SEES FIT.

NOW……..would anyone be so damn selfish as to even inquire about that person's (or persons) identity :?:  Absolutely!--- but for very good reasons. Believing every character that steps into the "hoax spotlight" would be most DEFINITELY a precursor to a catastrophic situation. As I have stated many times, do not take my words as Truth….for it cannot be altered, regardless! Careful consideration and illuminous observations will lead one to that Truth; gulping down spoon-fed words will not.

That said, I have nothing to lose and nothing to prove. My intention and purpose here is not to prove/win/lose or satisfy anyone or feel "accepted". Do not let curiosity & wishful thinking hinder perception. Do not become utterly transfixed on the future. Instead, focus on the moment…WHEN it arrives. Do not let curiosities create barriers to logic. You are in the forest……..what do you SEE? 1 tree? 2 trees? 1,000 trees? some animals? flowers? Unless FACTS become the focal point of logic, one will forever be inebriated with irrelevant technicalities and become lost in TIME trying to find that "magic potion" to satiate their curiosities.When the TIME comes, embrace the moment(s). The moment is HERE…..the moment is NOW…..the moment of "tomorrow" will be "today".

I suggest a cool, calm and caring approach to all things/people related to the hoax. Meticulous minds, scrutinizing eyes & understanding hearts <----those are HIGHLY under-rated assets. 

Patience & perseverance are KEY. Why? Because he says so!  <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

p.s.s.  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> suspicious mind--- thanx for the hug. Right back at ya. Don't worry about Front…he will be fine.  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> T-r-u-s-t  M-e!
I have taken everything you have wrote into consideration. However I am summing up the bottom line in regards to your message.  <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ -->
Matthew 6:34
34 So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble.
I get your point in reference to the people who are focusing so hard on details (such as mistakes in numbers or writing style as an example) that they are missing the bigger picture and they are missing out on the greatest adventure they will ever witness. <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->

please excuse my lack of techieness but where did the bible verse come from? i mean you cut it from another post , right? where? if you did not , sorry  :oops:  like i said i am so not techie , but i must say this whole thing has inspired me to get better at it  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:22:52 PM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 10, 2011, 01:04:59 PM
Sarah31, I agree with you wholeheartedly girl! It's so good to see you here  bearhug  
It has come to my notice that a lot of people here refuse to listen to reason of late, unfortunately and make the same mistake over and over again.
I just pray they won't get hurt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 10, 2011, 01:09:56 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
I get your point in reference to the people who are focusing so hard on details (such as mistakes in numbers or writing style as an example) that they are missing the bigger picture and they are missing out on the greatest adventure they will ever witness. rr/

To quote Front: "In theory….. IF there is a hoax, let me assure every eye that's reading this and let me be very clear…..MJ has constructed the Plan of GENIUS. This is not some kiddie play in a tabloid arena that touts headlines about some blonde lady with big tits giving birth to a two-headed alien baby, now 1 year old and 98 pounds. Mmmm…..got milk?"

Plan of GENIUS ... if there is a hoax and the hoax has been planned and if he left clues in the form of numbers/codes - these codes can only be broken if they are precise. Otherwise you couldn't find them and you also couldn't break them, which wouldn't be much of a "clue". Adding random "days of simmering" just doesn't work. So those details are very important.

Also, Front saying "got milk" just reminded me of some very unpleasant times for Michael. Just sayin' ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 10, 2011, 01:15:17 PM
@suspicious mind-

I suppose I should have given the link before, my bad.  
This was the first thing that I thought of when I read the (highlighted red) text in Front's post.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 10, 2011, 01:17:55 PM
Quote from: "JentleTouch"
Sarah31, I agree with you wholeheartedly girl! It's so good to see you here  bearhug  
It has come to my notice that a lot of people here refuse to listen to reason of late, unfortunately and make the same mistake over and over again.

I think people are just getting more and more desperate after 2 years ... They really shouldn't open themselves up to being hurt over and over again. All I can do is trying to explain, I can't make them read or care about what I post. Maybe if I tried a more "cryptic" approach ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 10, 2011, 01:21:55 PM

I think people are just getting more and more desperate after 2 years ... They really shouldn't open themselves up to being hurt over and over again. All I can do is trying to explain, I can't make them read or care about what I post. Maybe if I tried a more "cryptic" approach ...
lol try it  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

July 10, 2011, 01:28:55 PM

The sewers must be ripe from byproducts of the fruit grown from the seeds SOME have sown. Perhaps IF we could sew up the identities of these so called “sowers” we might trace the stench back up the sewer line to the ripest of these defecators…and then adeptly follow protocol. I wonder who would be getting the swirly? 

In theory….. IF there is a hoax, let me assure every eye that's reading this and let me be very clear…..MJ has constructed the Plan of GENIUS. This is not some kiddie play in a tabloid arena that touts headlines about some blonde lady with big tits giving birth to a two-headed alien baby, now 1 year old and 98 pounds. Mmmm…..got milk? 

Hypothetical or not, that premise doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies about your authenticity of being an "associate" of MJ's. Let ME be clear... Do you even know what the hell you are talking about? I'm not so sure since you managed to get tits, nuts, and balls all in the same post. As for integrity, some must have a different understanding of the word. Because, in my mind, honesty is the heart and soul of integrity and I have yet to come across anyone in this mess with what I would call unadulterated integrity. I'm looking for truths. But I've been swimming in the sewer of lies for 2 years now and all I've found around every turn is another load of crap.

NOW……..would anyone be so damn selfish as to even inquire about that person's (or persons) identity <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

SELFISH?!!!! Have you lost your mind? We are on the INTERNET.. not at Disneyland. How stupid would we have to be NOT to question your identity? And how dare you question our morals when if you took your head out of your ass long enough to see we have been on a mission to find out about the truth of what happened to MJ for 2 years now. If I were selfish, I would have said I don't give a damn and moved on a long time ago. And don't think just because you said you agree that we should question your identity that the sting of being called selfish was any less...but I understand the sting was your intention.

That said, I have nothing to lose and nothing to prove. My intention and purpose here is not to prove/win/lose or satisfy anyone or feel "accepted". Do not let curiosity & wishful thinking hinder perception. Do not become utterly transfixed on the future. Instead, focus on the moment…WHEN it arrives. Do not let curiosities create barriers to logic. You are in the forest……..what do you SEE? 1 tree? 2 trees? 1,000 trees? some animals? flowers? Unless FACTS become the focal point of logic, one will forever be inebriated with irrelevant technicalities and become lost in TIME trying to find that "magic potion" to satiate their curiosities. When the TIME comes, embrace the moment(s). The moment is HERE…..the moment is NOW…..the moment of "tomorrow" will be "today".

Ironic. You DO realize you are one of those "magic potions" don't you? What I wouldn't give for a cauldron full of Veritaserum.

And FACTS? The only FACT we have is that MJ is gone. Where, how and why? Who the hell knows. All we have is speculation on the INTERNET and that hardly amounts to facts. Logically it is understandable that we would lose our focus since we have no sustainable facts to guide us. All we have is a trail of lies...and we are back in the sewer...again.

Good to know my scrutiny is an asset. Though my heart won't understand until I get the truth.

I'm still waiting for patience. Maybe I'll get some when I'm dead.

And just so you know, the "because I said so" excuse never works with my children. Now I know why.
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:06:47 PM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

July 10, 2011, 01:33:41 PM
only TS and Front have ever remained so patient and professional when becoming the target of my rants. Everyone else has given it right back to me.

Could they be professionals?
Wouldn't you - when only doing your job and doing it well - wouldn't you do alike?
It's just a matter of discipline, objective and measures.
Whenever you have a vision and a mission, discipline becomes an easy task.
Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 01:38:01 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 10, 2011, 01:35:36 PM
Quote from: Sarah31
Quote from: Im_convincedmjalive

To quote Front: "In theory….. IF there is a hoax, let me assure every eye that's reading this and let me be very clear…..MJ has constructed the Plan of GENIUS. This is not some kiddie play in a tabloid arena that touts headlines about some blonde lady with big tits giving birth to a two-headed alien baby, now 1 year old and 98 pounds. Mmmm…..got milk?"

Plan of GENIUS ... if there is a hoax and the hoax has been planned and if he left clues in the form of numbers/codes - these codes can only be broken if they are precise. Otherwise you couldn't find them and you also couldn't break them, which wouldn't be much of a "clue". Adding random "days of simmering" just doesn't work. So those details are very important.

Also, Front saying "got milk" just reminded me of some very unpleasant times for Michael. Just sayin' ...
If you can read my post correctly and also understand what Front has wrote; he and I are saying the irrelevant details of which people are focusing on are "the what" that will cause them not to see the bigger picture. IMO-The "IF" statement wasn't meant to say "IF" as in he/Front doesn't believe there is a hoax but to say "IF" because there is a hoax and MJ created it; this is the way he (MJ) would get down.
Do not let curiosity & wishful thinking hinder perception. Do not become utterly transfixed on the future. Instead, focus on the moment…WHEN it arrives. Do not let curiosities create barriers to logic. You are in the forest……..what do you SEE? 1 tree? 2 trees? 1,000 trees? some animals? flowers? Unless FACTS become the focal point of logic, one will forever be inebriated with irrelevant technicalities and become lost in TIME trying to find that "magic potion" to satiate their curiosities.
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:06:04 PM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 10, 2011, 01:36:54 PM
lol try it  ;)

I joined the forum on May 10, 2011, today -  Jul 10, 2011 - I came back into this thread to try and warn people again ...

5+1+0+2+0+1+1=10 ... 1+0=1
7+1+0+2+0+1+1=12 ... 1+2=3

31 - like in my username ... coincidence?  afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late