No reactions
No reactions

Re: Official back & Front thread
July 04, 2011, 09:44:28 PM

Front...frontin'
Use far too many words to be back but you're PHunky
Oh we got an assignment to do..BAM!

Quote from: "Front"
We recently celebrated/mourned (depending on POV) a different kind of "Independence Day" anniversary on Jun 25 of this year…a different kind of "freedom". But on this Independence Day, I would like to wish everybody a very safe & happy Fourth of July.

BAM!
save some fireworks…we're gonna need 'em in the future.  rr/  :D

1 Corinthians 3:9-15 <----Some possible elements to consider….. What do these verses mean to you? How do they relate to the hoax? How does (did?) Michael apply this scripture in his life? At what point(s) in his life was this most prevalently illustrated through his accomplishments and foresights to erect current HIStory for a future foundation of HIS  "Independence Day"?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

July 04, 2011, 09:46:50 PM
We recently celebrated/mourned (depending on POV) a different kind of "Independence Day" anniversary on Jun 25 of this year…a different kind of "freedom". But on this Independence Day, I would like to wish everybody a very safe & happy Fourth of July.

BAM!

1 Corinthians 3:9-15 <----Some possible elements to consider….. What do these verses mean to you? How do they relate to the hoax? How does (did?) Michael apply this scripture in his life? At what point(s) in his life was this most prevalently illustrated through his accomplishments and foresights to erect current HIStory for a future foundation of HIS  "Independence Day"?

Here are the verses near to the questions, for people like me, needing to see them together to answer... ;)

1Cr 3:9       For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, [ye are] God's building.

1Cr 3:10       According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

1Cr 3:11       For other [glow=red:1az8702p]foundation[/glow:1az8702p]can no man lay than that is laid, which is [glow=red:1az8702p]Jesus Christ.[/glow:1az8702p]

1Cr 3:12       Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

1Cr 3:13       Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

1Cr 3:14       If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

1Cr 3:15       If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

How did Michael apply this scripture in his life? He's SAID numerous times, that he follows Jesus' example as role model, doing good wherever he goes, and in all he does, especially with regard to others. MJ has shown us how it is done, for years, himself. If you read through the book of Luke with MJ IN MIND, it is jaw dropping, how EVERYTHING he did or said, copies Jesus!!!!  :o  8-)  8-)  8-)

With this hoax, I got the impression he is trying to get others ACTIVELY involved, doing the same, in our OWN life spheres :mrgreen: . As far as for current history laid for future foundation of his Independence Day...we all presume MJ has been behind the scenes affecting some change, but in FRONT of our eyes, here, maybe just feeding us the knowledge and wisdom from applicable Scripture through TS?   :D   I still am unsure what the Independence Day is about---unless it is just that we will better be able to see the Truth...?  God IS the Truth. I know that much. :D

Not trying to convert anyone to my religion (I kind of don't have one... :oops: ). God is a person (personality) like myself, like yourself. We were made in His image.  You don't have to "believe" in me to relate to me. Him either.  :) He just has all of our best interests at heart, and I feel like Michael Jackson REALLY tapped into how to make this PRACTICAL for us!! ( bounce/ How to make our lives really COUNT, and be a blessing whatever we do---to "BE GOD'S GLOW", so to speak. :D ) and wants to share this with all his loved ones,
 bearhug in order to free us and enrich life in general. IDK, it COULD be so...Just my 2 cents :) .
[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

suspicious mind

July 04, 2011, 09:53:30 PM
Quote from: "curls"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
most of the trolls seem to have had the aim to show souza as a crazy devil woman with a bunch of mindless followers, so the whole thing could possibly be about proving how easy it is to do so. just sayin afraid/

You may be 'just sayin', but what you say doesn't make sense to me. Could you clarify a bit?  What has Souza got to do with this? I must've missed it if she ever said we should believe Back/Front/illusion777 etc. Just to be clear, why would our discussions about these people, even if they are trolls, prove to them that Souza is 'a crazy devil woman with a bunch of mindless followers'?  Or was this not what you meant by 'the whole thing'?

Someone (e.g. me) throwing out ideas in a conversation, does not mean they/I necessarily think them worthy of serious attention. They can be merely observations. There's a world of difference between that and 'mindlessly following' someone. (Another example would be TMZ's crazy capital letters that I happened to notice and mention, that someone else then considered important enough to make a video about!)

I don't 'mindlessly' follow anyone, and I think if we've learned anything in the past two years it's that we need to think for ourselves. Agreed?

for the most part i am just saying that the person doesn't seem to have the same motivation to be here as the trolls have. sorry if i confused  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 04, 2011, 11:50:40 PM
I would say The Bible is more cryptic sometimes than TS, Back, Front and Michael, all together.
Let's take Corinthians above: there's no indication how to do our work to receive that reward in the end, is it?

Oh, but it only says the MAN has to do the work....we women receive a special treatement  :mrgreen: ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 05, 2011, 12:03:27 AM
Fireworks like this?  
[BBvideo 425,350:1dy2f5an]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8UtojJT8ts[/BBvideo:1dy2f5an]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Does anyone understand the significance of this sharing photo site, which advertizes Israel?

I agree Its Her, that this seems the only possible implied message, the overall straightforward theme.
1Cr 3:11 "For other  foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ."

But Front has put in a real puzzler to me:
"At what point(s) in his life was this most prevalently illustrated through his accomplishments and foresights to erect current HIStory for a future foundation of HIS "Independence Day"?"
Though there is to be NO other foundation, Front also talks about an "other" foundation of "HIS Independence Day. The pronoun "his" is used twice just before in lower case to denote MJ, but does the last "HIS" in caps denote Jesus Christ then or MJ, or is it the same "HIS" as in "HIStory"? In the first paragraph he talks about MJ's "Independence Day" and "freedom" on June 25, 09, so would Jesus Christ also be having an Independence Day of a different or similar kind to MJ's?  :?
And I've always wondered who the "prophet" is in HIStory.
"HIStory"

He got kicked in the back
He say that he needed that
He hot willed in the face
Keep daring to motivate
He say one day you will see
His place in world history
He dares to be recognized
The fires deep in his eyes

How many victims must there be
Slaughtered in vain across the land
And how many struggles must there be
Before we choose to live the prophet's plan
Everybody sing...

Every day create your history
Every path you take you're leaving your legacy
Every soldier dies in his glory
Every legend tells of conquest and liberty

Don't let no one get you down
Keep movin' on higher ground
Keep flying until
You are the king of the hill
No force of nature can break
Your will to self motivate
She say this face that you see
Is destined for history

How many people have to cry
The song of pain and grief across the land
And how many children have to die
Before we stand to lend a healing hand
Everybody sing...

Every page you turn you're writing your legacy
Every hero dreams of chivalry
Every child should sing together in harmony

All nations sing
Let's harmonize all around the world

How many victims must there be
Slaughtered in vain across the land
And how many children must we see
Before we learn to live as brothers
And leave one family oh...

Every page you turn you're writing your legacy
Every hero dreams of chivalry
Every child should sing together in harmony

A soldier dies
A mother cries
The promised child shines in a baby's eyes
All nations sing
Let's harmonize all around the world
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 05, 2011, 05:57:38 AM
1 Corithinas 3:9-15 to me means we are all in this together, people and God (well, maybe only the men, women aren't mentioned :roll: ), and also that we people were given a lot of credit from God.

We are important to God, probably the most important creatures in the universe as we know it.

It is expected from of to "build on" the given foundation, which is the teachings of Jesus, and we do this better or less better, according to our personal understanding.
To make it simple, we have to "increase the height of our spirituality", whatever that means....I think it means to try to be more like God in everyday life, as much as this is in our limited powers.

Well, I kind of feel like Liz, that Michael is a modern prophet. I know I admire him as a man but sometimes I feel this is like a sin because I fell Michael has a sort of a "sacred" status among people, something that I can't explain so easy....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

July 05, 2011, 06:06:50 AM
Quote from: "thevoice"

Front...frontin'
Use far too many words to be back but you're PHunky
Oh we got an assignment to do..BAM!

BAM!

In a way I understand. On MJJC BACK didn't have to explain anything as people didn't care about explanations and weren't watching anyone, not even BACK. Just like so many people never listened to the lyrics of Michael's songs to understand what he's saying,because no song is just a song. They are more, more than this. BACK was almost talking to a brick wall there. Even if people suspected it might be Michael, they didn't put him under microscope and dissect him in 10000 pieces to interpret his posts and understand if there's a message in it and what he tries to say.

Here it's another thing. We're used to dissect EVERYTHING into 10000 pieces, turn it on all sides and digg into every single minuscule detail. People asked Front to give them a chance to understand the numbers he posted, they insisted they don't understand and can't make anything out of them.They asked Front to explain, and when he did they said "BACK explaining his theories? No way". Do you understand? It's not the same situation as on MJJC. If I can say, without offence taken, MANY didn't give a f***ing damn on Michael's message for decades. Why would they digg into an anonymous user (BACK)' s posts? They took everything for granted. Most of the people never gave a damn on his message. That's why BACK was like talking to himself and to a brick wall there, no need to explain anything as he was never asked to do so. Here it's another thing. If Front explains,then he's a "poser", "not BACK", etc., and if he doesn't people say "I wish Front didn't post so many cryptic messages and speak clear and explain if he wants to be understood".

I'm watching
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 05, 2011, 07:45:47 AM
1 Peter 1:7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 05, 2011, 10:35:24 AM
Quote from: "curls"
Quote from: "use_your_illusion"
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
Quote from: "use_your_illusion"
Is this '7 day feast' meaning for the 7 days of the BAMSDAY theory that illusion777 was talking about?

That's exactly what i was thinking about yesterday!
So i keep watchin'............... fresse/

That's nice to know, I though it was just me :)

No, me too!

So, we have several interesting people right now who appear to be either the same person, or using each other's ideas, intentionally collaborating or not, to create a highly entertaining scenario for the next couple of weeks!

1. Back - Seven Day Theory - still vague and mysterious, to me at least!

2. Front - also talks of the Seven Day Theory which has now turned into a '7 day feast' - with pie!

3. theilusion777 - 'The Seven Days of the Bam' - Twitter account deleted but posting on his blog at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4. V - and his video about joining him on 13th July at the Hollywood sign.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Although he's mentioned MJ, his message about waking up to the evil in the world does not directly reference MJ. Awaiting further info about the 13th from him. Two more vids from him, the latest being from April this year:

5. TheMessageofV - I don't know, but don't think this is the same person as 'V' - 5 videos to date, very MJ related:

6. And then to top it all, TMZ go and bring 'V for Vendetta' to mind with this article today:

Regardless of whether any, all or none of the above actually have anything at all to do with Michael Jackson, I'm being entertained at least! And if it turns out MJ has got a hand in some or all of them, then that's all the better!

I think as long as we keep an open mind and don't get too sucked in to the possibilities, we'll be ok!

Thanks Curls for posting this. You may be realize a possible key date with this post. July 13th seems to be a possible key date in this adventure: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Nyuki

July 05, 2011, 02:11:12 PM
Hello everyone,

I don’t post much because there are many things that I don’t support and find it unnecessary to make negative comments. I will not take every clue for granted and so-called informers even less……sorry Front.
BACK surely has my interest, but I always try to exclude things to get a clear idea about this whole hoax.

Let me begin by listing the things I know about Back and correct me if I am wrong.

Back was / is a member of the MJJC forum. Many members of that forum and this forum, believe BACK is MJ.  Somewhere I've also read that the owner/admin of MJJC knew which name MJ used, but did not tell because of an agreement of trust, which makes sense. Somewhere I’ve also read that BACK himself wrote that MJ is dead. These things are just enough for where I want to go with my story because all possible varieties of “who is BACK, have been extensively discussed. He's MJ or someone very close to MJ, etc, etc. But what if MJ really died June 25 2009 and Back was really MJ.

I will try to tell you what my thoughts are. A very good friend of mine has a forum and I asked him what the possibilities are as admin. I have a good reason for my question, because in this hoax each stone must be turned. He told me that an admin can change passwords and can post under every username. A frightening thought and hopefully never be done by an admin.

But, I can imagine that the admin of the MJJC forum was overwhelmed with the question: “Is Back our MJ” and really got sick about the nagging and the mass of PM’s. So I can also imagine that the admin ( I’m not saying he did, it is just a thought) himself posted the posts after june 25th. The general member on there then thought “okay this couldn’t have been MJ”, because he is dead. Hoaxers think differently, of course for some of us Back’s posts after the death date were proof that he must be alive and because of that, hoaxer didn’t stop asking questions about Back. .

Maybe you wonder why there a several posts placed in the name of Back after juni 25th.
One reason could be to distract attention and as I said for non believers reason enough to believe that Back was somebody else. To finally get rid of the believers with their questions was to post for the last time with the announcement that he will not come back.
End of story and MJ’s privacy ensured as it should and no one will ever find the truth about Back.

I will not spoil the game and perhaps my thoughts are farfetched  but  with the knowlegde I now have what an admin can do with an account, I consider my thoughts as a possibility.
If MJ really wants us to understand the hoax as the so-called informers let us believe, I  really believe MJ/Back continued to post cryptic descriptions and clues through MJJC and  other forums for all his fans to understand. And if necessary under a different name on the MJJC , if they are not involved in the hoax.

Sorry, I know that I now going to be negative, but I cannot get used to the idea that only this forum (MJDHI) was chosen by MJ to get his message out by the so-called informers. For me Front is an example of a digital JW who is knocking on your door to get followers.  

Nyuki mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

July 05, 2011, 02:13:00 PM
Hi Front!

About 1 Corinthians 3:9-15

I don't think that I have it all right, but let's say that my OVERALL (lol) understanding is just that we are all God's servants. Hence, the foundation that Jesus has build, by the Grace of God (=unique, no other foundation is acceptable), should be/is  a forever living one because each one of us (should) participate in its sustenance by following it truthfully (to build with care?) with our everyday actions. I also understand that what matters most is Faith. No matter how small one good deed is, it is being recorded and will be awarded accordingly...be it "gold" or "straw" isn't important, the most important is pure sincerity and faith in our actions.... the innermost intentions.  Also, an atom's weight of good has more value than a ton of bad deeds which makes any good action, no matter how small it is, extremely important and valuable . So to me the verses here emphasize greatly the importance of doing good and following the law truthfully, without distorting it for personal and temporal gains all the while thinking that no one will never know, because in the end the truth will be revealed on that Day...so it's better to be careful.
God recompensing actions according to a person's faith and sincerity and not on the "physical appearance" of their actions. In the sight of God we are all equal only the level of Faith makes the difference.

I understand as well that a good builder is awarded, so he receives more that what he has given, a bad one loses what he has built... but still is saved...though with "difficulties".   :?

Michael I think applied these principals in his life by following Jesus' teachings. Michael said that he wanted to be Jesus-like, to be pure as children, he felt the need to give back from what God has bestowed upon him and he did and still is doing, and will still do God willing.

How do these verses relate to the hoax? suspicious//  I would say that everything surrounding the Hoax, true or false, will be revealed to be so when Michael returns because only him knows the truth? I don't really know actually...

Needs more thinking and I guess I must understand the meaning of the verses properly first.  :lol:

Can't wait for the fireworks!  party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

July 05, 2011, 03:26:47 PM
Curls, thanks for posting those links!

Nyuky, I do appreciate you thinking about that new possibility, no stone unturned kind of thing. I would think that admins to an official MJ site would need to be trustworthy types, not troll-types, trying to manipulate members. Are you saying that same admin might have visited here in the name of Front, who is doing a great job of back "imitation"? Also it's uncanny how Back, Front and TS have a veeery similar style/message/personality to them. In my mind that alone negates the possibility.
Nyuky--Sorry, I know that I now going to be negative, but I cannot get used to the idea that only this forum (MJDHI) was chosen by MJ to get his message out by the so-called informers. For me Front is an example of a digital JW who is knocking on your door to get followers.
Then ask that question to TMZ, who first announced the “death” and only lists this website.
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

July 05, 2011, 03:58:56 PM
Quote from: "Nyuki"
For me Front is an example of a digital JW who is knocking on your door to get followers.  

Nyuki mj_bad/

Funny you should say this - I've thought from very early on that this may well be MJ's main purpose in all this - the biggest world-wide, door-knocking campaign ever, not for JW's necessarily, but certainly for God.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nyuki

July 05, 2011, 05:02:36 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Curls, thanks for posting those links!

Nyuky, I do appreciate you thinking about that new possibility, no stone unturned kind of thing. I would think that admins to an official MJ site would need to be trustworthy types, not troll-types, trying to manipulate members. Are you saying that same admin might have visited here in the name of Front, who is doing a great job of back "imitation"? Also it's uncanny how Back, Front and TS have a veeery similar style/message/personality to them. In my mind that alone negates the possibility.
Nyuky--Sorry, I know that I now going to be negative, but I cannot get used to the idea that only this forum (MJDHI) was chosen by MJ to get his message out by the so-called informers. For me Front is an example of a digital JW who is knocking on your door to get followers.
Then ask that question to TMZ, who first announced the “death” and only lists this website.
 :)

MJonmind I don't think the admin of MJJC manifest himself as Front or another informer on this site. Lets face it, the world is full of imitators.  If my thought are true, then the admin of MJJC did what he had to do on his forum, lying for a good course so he quaranteed MJ's privacy, that's all it is for me.

Concerning TMZ only report this website on their site, sorry I would say think deeper and keep an open mind.  confused/

I hope I've understood your questions the right way, Englisch is not my native language

Bye bye Nyuki  mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions