Re: Official back & Front thread
June 29, 2011, 07:16:47 PM

"When I light a Candle at Night I tell the darkness I beg to differ"

Many posts from back then are clear as Holy water to us now because time has tested and confirmed the "word" - possibly prophecies and /or carefully executed plan.

What I Know: those who read it at the time didn't necessarily get it, but the aim (I think) was not for a quick understanding at that moment

Someone who posted back then over 2,000 posts doesn't just vanished...inevitably he will come back and likely walking through the Front door and who will even recognise him?

Front's posts will be justified in due time.

SIMMERING is a food preparation technique in which foods are cooked in hot liquids kept at or just below the boiling point of water[1] (which is 100°C or 212°F at average sea level air pressure), but higher than poaching temperature. To keep a pot simmering, one brings it to a boil and then reduces the heat to a point where the formation of steam bubbles has all but ceased, typically a water temperature of about 94°C (200°F).

Source Wikipedia - sorry no proper dictionary at hand...

Quote from: "Front"
:D

rr/

Au contraire, my friend…..

tuck them away in a dark, safe place in the BACK of your memory banks. Jun 11 2011 post + 60 days (+1 day of Simmering), resurrect them----> to the FRONT.
(Re: Aug 10 2011 (+1 day of Simmering)----> Aug 11, 777th day from Lights Out)

1 day of Simmering has been---and will continue to be---mentioned, regardless of HOW YOU INGEST IT. You got your eggs…flour…cream…custard…you got the Back of the pie crust…you got the Front of the whipped cream…the pie won't cook until all the ingredients are combined. Examine EACH and ALL ingredients carefully, for they all adhere to the same force  :arrow: fully cooked to perfection, the "chef"  8-) and his "guests" shall delight in reaping what has been sowed.

My purpose & intention is not to serve the "pie" on a silver platter, but rather to offer the constituents for the "recipe".

Keep Watchin' as all the ingredients slowly come together in that mixing bowl…………
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 29, 2011, 07:49:47 PM
Honestly, this is like a cartoon show. I can almost see Daffy and Sylvester and Foghorn hitting their marks and trying to keep a straight face.

Front must be pissing himself laughing.  
I'm still waiting for Back to login.

The fun continues.....

suspicious//

or

bow/

Front wrote:
My purpose & intention is not to serve the "pie" on a silver platter, but rather to offer the constituents for the "recipe".

Er, so now we're looking at finding room in the oven for the perpetrators? The crucifiers? Is that about the gist of it Front?  pale/

Why don't you go over to MJJC and login - that'll set a match to this thing and turn it from a slapstick cartoon show to something more meaningful....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 29, 2011, 08:45:11 PM
Front's posts are an element of the hoax I enjoy and look forward to during this time.
He is not gathering followers in the relational, interactive and personal friendship sense that we've seen other MJ look a likes do in the past, which has been my biggest concern previously. He is simply posting. Let's wait and see. Give his pie the taste test before dismissing his culinary skills.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 29, 2011, 09:01:10 PM
While waiting for Simmering, let's enjoy Summering.  geek/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 29, 2011, 11:01:46 PM
All the “is he or isn't he” inspired me to do a quick comparison of the 2 “sun” posts – text only. All the numbers have turned my brain to mush. If anyone wants to add to this please feel free.

Beginning w/ Front:

The sun will rise again, bigger and brighter, emblazoned in gold…like a beacon whose physical existence was provisionally "extinguished"…but never forgotten. Those "flames" are the heart of the passionate inferno of resurgence that awaits. Some things are not meant to be ascertained but to be envisaged through delicate whispers. Just as the Earth is sure to rotate on its axis, the resurrection of a true King will indeed proclaim Hi(s)Story…and the truth shall be heard in ALL corners of the Earth. Momentarily, the world will quake, for there will be a cosmic shift in "dogma". Time is of the essence, but patience is a viture in [r]evolutionary milestones. Until then, from beyond the gates of that KINGdom----> whispers shall be heard…………….

Now back:

"tHE SUN RISES amidst the clouds, breaking the thickest of the wild blue yonder's momentary scab. It's a brighter day once the scab fickles and dissapates to matter. As the earth continues its' axis rotation, day to night, night to day, the human beings of said planet witness the continuance of the trance we call time. Time is of the essence, so they say. Time is the checkmate of life. Forever spinning in this globe-cast of many different elements, there comes a tIME when time itself takes a backseat to the mOMENT. We, as intelligent beings, decipher and choose when to allow the moment to suspend time. As with the Killuminatti, iN tHEORY, 72 hours previous the logic of a mOment etched within a 7 day theory, is possible, but only tIme will tell.Some things aren't meant for easy translation. But over tIme, it's possible to clearly see the light, if the mOMENT warrants. As the world turns and the clocks spin infinitely, tick tock tick tock, kEEP track of time and please kEEP WATCHIN'..............

Front – “the sun” can be a brighter day, but seems to me to mean  MJ himself. MJ was “provisionally “extinguished” “ on 6-25-09. If we thought otherwise, we wouldn't be here. He will never be forgotten.

I think there are people here whose 1st language is not English, so resurgence is 1) a rising again into life, activity, or prominence  or 2) a continuing after interruption; a renewal. So it seems MJ will be back, or is waiting for something to happen before he can come back.

“resurrection of a true King will indeed proclaim Hi(s)Story” indicates a return will confirm MJs innocence and the guilt of Sneddon, Chandler etc. as MJ sang about on the HIStory album. Maybe that's too simple....

“Some things are not meant to be ascertained” ( learned with certainty or assurance) Faith, we gotta have faith.

“envisaged through delicate whispers” beLIEvers aren't exactly delicate, but there are professionals in fields of medicine and law enforcement who think MJ is alive based on fact. For obvious reasons, they are “delicate” about to whom they whisper.

I think the rest basically says the “shift in “dogma” is the general public finally seeing beyond the talent and the headlines, seeing MJ as a human being. A compassionate, generous, innocent human being. If this “truth shall be heard in ALL corners of the Earth” and  “the  world will quake”, it seems something dramatic and inarguable will happen. Of course, MJ returning from the dead would accomplish that, but I'm of the opinion MJ did this for survival. If he's to return, something significant has been accomplished.

If “time is of the essence” and “patience is a virtue” someone is hustling to accomplish something, and we just have to wait. I'm not going to speculate on what that could be, but the names Jordan and Gavin come to mind. back's tHeOrY or Vision invited Jordan to come forward via Tom Messereau. Gavin may be a lost cause.

From back's tHeOrY:
But I'm of the vision that this stain too shall be removed in due course. In fact, I have intuition that the subject of the first narrative has already, years ago, righted that wrong behind the scenes. For that individual or even those of his acquaintance, who are ambivalent about the “open” approach & legalities, these initials (T-M) are your "key". Trust ME!

back:
Since everyone here has probably analyzed this for themselves, I'll be brief.
back has devised a way to stage his death, inspired by Tupac's Seven Day Theory and what some believe happened. That could include witness protection or not, depending on what you think was happening in MJs life at the time.

Time and timing are crucial to what is happening or going to happen.

“As with the Killuminatti, iN tHEORY, 72 hours previous the logic of a mOment etched within a 7 day theory, is possible, but only tIme will tell.” This always give me the vague feeling it identifies something that distinguishes back's theory from Tupac's....only time will tell if it works? Reading Front's sun post as a sequel to this one, is it possible that whatever that crucial difference is worked, or is about to?

I guess we can only Keep Watchin, but it would be nice to know just what we are supposed to watch. I've been trying to watch everything and it's exhausting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 29, 2011, 11:15:23 PM
Quote from: "JustDucky"
If “time is of the essence” and “patience is a virtue” someone is hustling to accomplish something, and we just have to wait. I'm not going to speculate on what that could be, but the names Jordan and Gavin come to mind. back's tHeOrY or Vision invited Jordan to come forward via Tom Messereau. Gavin may be a lost cause.

From back's tHeOrY:
But I'm of the vision that this stain too shall be removed in due course. In fact, I have intuition that the subject of the first narrative has already, years ago, righted that wrong behind the scenes. For that individual or even those of his acquaintance, who are ambivalent about the “open” approach & legalities, these initials (T-M) are your "key". Trust ME!

Your post is brilliant.

This particular passage has always thrilled me, and given me great hope and anticipation for what's to come.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

June 29, 2011, 11:58:35 PM
Awesome post Ducky. Exhausting and addictive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 30, 2011, 12:11:48 AM
No Front here last night?
Ah I was hoping to find a post this morning.....I guess he takes only the challenges... suspicious//  suspicious//  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 30, 2011, 01:16:49 AM
He's done 33 posts in almost 30 days, one month (June).
I think he only comments if he wishes to, but doesn't respond if he's asked something specifically, much like TS. He leads and does not follow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

June 30, 2011, 06:23:56 AM
To be honest, I wish members *points finger at Front* to post whatever opinion or theory they have in a less cryptic manner if they want their message to be understood by all (or most) of us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

June 30, 2011, 02:40:25 PM
Quand le sage désigne la lune, l'idiot regarde le doigt.
interesting that a seemignly knowledgeagle poster on back appears alongside front just in time to throw
interesting numbers around, to thicken the cloud?...but clarify some points and also point to some truths.

JustLucky can I ask as an avid back reader how come you never joined this discussion before?
JusLucky in your previous post on numbers you seem to  conclude that front is back for dummies (therfore can't be back), but then you compare the SUN from back/front perspective...are you still having doubts?

I am just curious
xxxxxx

All the “is he or isn't he” inspired me to do a quick comparison of the 2 “sun” posts – text only. All the numbers have turned my brain to mush. If anyone wants to add to this please feel free.

Beginning w/ Front:

The sun will rise again, bigger and brighter, emblazoned in gold…like a beacon whose physical existence was provisionally "extinguished"…but never forgotten. Those "flames" are the heart of the passionate inferno of resurgence that awaits. Some things are not meant to be ascertained but to be envisaged through delicate whispers. Just as the Earth is sure to rotate on its axis, the resurrection of a true King will indeed proclaim Hi(s)Story…and the truth shall be heard in ALL corners of the Earth. Momentarily, the world will quake, for there will be a cosmic shift in "dogma". Time is of the essence, but patience is a viture in [r]evolutionary milestones. Until then, from beyond the gates of that KINGdom----> whispers shall be heard…………….

Now back:

"tHE SUN RISES amidst the clouds, breaking the thickest of the wild blue yonder's momentary scab. It's a brighter day once the scab fickles and dissapates to matter. As the earth continues its' axis rotation, day to night, night to day, the human beings of said planet witness the continuance of the trance we call time. Time is of the essence, so they say. Time is the checkmate of life. Forever spinning in this globe-cast of many different elements, there comes a tIME when time itself takes a backseat to the mOMENT. We, as intelligent beings, decipher and choose when to allow the moment to suspend time. As with the Killuminatti, iN tHEORY, 72 hours previous the logic of a mOment etched within a 7 day theory, is possible, but only tIme will tell.Some things aren't meant for easy translation. But over tIme, it's possible to clearly see the light, if the mOMENT warrants. As the world turns and the clocks spin infinitely, tick tock tick tock, kEEP track of time and please kEEP WATCHIN'..............

Front – “the sun” can be a brighter day, but seems to me to mean  MJ himself. MJ was “provisionally “extinguished” “ on 6-25-09. If we thought otherwise, we wouldn't be here. He will never be forgotten.

I think there are people here whose 1st language is not English, so resurgence is 1) a rising again into life, activity, or prominence  or 2) a continuing after interruption; a renewal. So it seems MJ will be back, or is waiting for something to happen before he can come back.

“resurrection of a true King will indeed proclaim Hi(s)Story” indicates a return will confirm MJs innocence and the guilt of Sneddon, Chandler etc. as MJ sang about on the HIStory album. Maybe that's too simple....

“Some things are not meant to be ascertained” ( learned with certainty or assurance) Faith, we gotta have faith.

“envisaged through delicate whispers” beLIEvers aren't exactly delicate, but there are professionals in fields of medicine and law enforcement who think MJ is alive based on fact. For obvious reasons, they are “delicate” about to whom they whisper.

I think the rest basically says the “shift in “dogma” is the general public finally seeing beyond the talent and the headlines, seeing MJ as a human being. A compassionate, generous, innocent human being. If this “truth shall be heard in ALL corners of the Earth” and  “the  world will quake”, it seems something dramatic and inarguable will happen. Of course, MJ returning from the dead would accomplish that, but I'm of the opinion MJ did this for survival. If he's to return, something significant has been accomplished.

From back's tHeOrY:

back:
Since everyone here has probably analyzed this for themselves, I'll be brief.
back has devised a way to stage his death, inspired by Tupac's Seven Day Theory and what some believe happened. That could include witness protection or not, depending on what you think was happening in MJs life at the time.

Time and timing are crucial to what is happening or going to happen.

“As with the Killuminatti, iN tHEORY, 72 hours previous the logic of a mOment etched within a 7 day theory, is possible, but only tIme will tell.” This always give me the vague feeling it identifies something that distinguishes back's theory from Tupac's....only time will tell if it works? Reading Front's sun post as a sequel to this one, is it possible that whatever that crucial difference is worked, or is about to?

I guess we can only Keep Watchin, but it would be nice to know just what we are supposed to watch. I've been trying to watch everything and it's exhausting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 30, 2011, 03:12:01 PM
As I have nothing important to say, I just stopped by to say hi and do a little dance penguin/  and keep watching
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 30, 2011, 05:05:21 PM
Front,
So, do you have control of the "dough"??????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

June 30, 2011, 05:50:44 PM
@thevoice --

When I said Front sounds like “back for dummies” I was referring to that series of books, are you familiar with it? Books on technical things “dumbed down” for the average reader.

At first I thought the fact that Front is more direct than back meant he was a fraud, albeit a clever one who's done his research. Then it occurred to me that if  (IF)  back wanted to post somewhere he'd first go where people believe MJ is alive, and are familiar w/ back's posts. Then, knowing that at the time of those posts no one knew wth he was saying, he just might “dumb it down”, simplify, be more direct. If he really wants to be understood, there's no point in being so cryptic no one gets it.

I'm still on the fence about Front. Luckily for us, he's pretty much doomed himself to a short existence if nothing happens by mid-August. I can wait.

As for why I'm here now, it's because another member on this thread is a friend and told me to check out Front's posts. She can ID herself if she wants to, I don't mind.

Are you saying something w/ JustLucky, or do you have dyslexic fingers ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 30, 2011, 06:17:04 PM
Hi Just,
Gotcha,
yep am familiar with the dummies books series..that's why I asked and now understand your position.

I thought it would make sense if someone is posting cryptic messages to somehow ensure the discussion is heading a certain way with another..identity/help/poster

Yes dyslectic sometimes am  geek/
Peace in Love
xx
@thevoice --

When I said Front sounds like “back for dummies” I was referring to that series of books, are you familiar with it? Books on technical things “dumbed down” for the average reader.

At first I thought the fact that Front is more direct than back meant he was a fraud, albeit a clever one who's done his research. Then it occurred to me that if  (IF)  back wanted to post somewhere he'd first go where people believe MJ is alive, and are familiar w/ back's posts. Then, knowing that at the time of those posts no one knew wth he was saying, he just might “dumb it down”, simplify, be more direct. If he really wants to be understood, there's no point in being so cryptic no one gets it.

I'm still on the fence about Front. Luckily for us, he's pretty much doomed himself to a short existence if nothing happens by mid-August. I can wait.

As for why I'm here now, it's because another member on this thread is a friend and told me to check out Front's posts. She can ID herself if she wants to, I don't mind.

Are you saying something w/ JustLucky, or do you have dyslexic fingers ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions