Sarahli

Re: Official back & Front thread
June 21, 2011, 03:17:31 PM

[fade:2rmjf3qz]A pie that is not cooked to perfection will only cause indigestion.
[/fade:2rmjf3qz]

mj_bad/

lolol/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 21, 2011, 11:52:03 PM
I trust him OK  crash/  what else can I do?

Good point Sarahli

keep watchin' ....don't change the channel.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 22, 2011, 09:01:49 AM
As someone who's taken a short break from the forum (though I did still check in regularly) and coming at this completely fresh, I thought to myself "Who the heck is this Front person they're all talking about now?!".  Another mysterious poster steps up to the plate.  And with a username like Front too.  How clever to choose a name that, despite being the opposite of our famous and much-missed Back, immediately causes members to suspect he'd returned just by the obvious connection "Back to Front".  Something MJ would do?  Quite possibly, but maybe deceptively clever.  In hindsight it wouldn't be too difficult for someone to figure out that in posting in a similar style and with such a name, they could have the undivided attention of the majority of the forum members.

I've spoken before about MJ's acting ability and his knack for the subtle.  It's been discussed whether it's possible to imitate someone else's writing style or actually alter your personality online.  I believe it's very possible.  Someone who has English as their native language and who has writing as their vocation (speaking from experience here) could do so quite easily. (Not to say I've pretended to be someone else online, I haven't).   It's about adopting a character and STAYING IN CHARACTER.  We all know unfortunately how easy it is for people to masquerade as whoever they choose to be online, there are many predators who take advantage of this and many trolls on many sites who do the same.  So even though the posts I've read which were written by Front don't immediately strike me as overly similar to Back or TS - what difference does that make if the poster is deliberately adopting a persona - a character - for each username?  They may all be one and the same, all different, all MJ or none of them MJ.  The man's acting talents are far too under-rated, even here I feel.  Credit where it's due.  So I will stay neutral as to whether I think this latest mysterious person is here to create interest in a time of relative quiet, to troll or genuinely engage with us.  Because with Michael you wouldn't know either way.  The man's an acting genius as well as a musical one.  Just ask Miko.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 24, 2011, 12:05:17 AM
Quote from: "trustno1"
this latest mysterious person is here to create interest in a time of relative quiet

was here...
I guess we just have to wait for the 11 of August and hope everything will make more sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2011, 01:14:43 AM
Oh God, I'm missing so much lately .I am busy at work and is very hard to read everything here, is so much information.I'm keeping the faith and praying for Michael's return  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

MissG

June 25, 2011, 08:44:12 AM
I just read in another thread that he will come back in July, now in this one it´s August....I mean...pleeeaseeeee...can the so called informers agree on a date? Lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Front

June 25, 2011, 11:37:18 AM
Can you smell the NEW & improved recipe Simmering to perfection?

Check the details and ask yourself this…..
1. Is the temperature set at 376 degrees?
2. Is the timer set for 25 minutes?
3. Has it "chilled" for 43 minutes?

If you can answer yes to all of the above, then the ("pie") mold shall be broken indeed.

They say a watched pot never boils, however, in THIS case I would suggest putting that pot on the Front burner and----> KEEP Watchin'

p.s. Those motorcycle pics…pretty neat! Clutch…check. Cables…check. Risers…check. Bearings…check. Mounts…check. Now, where is that "SHIFT" that was mentioned a few times some pages back? :cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 25, 2011, 12:38:03 PM
So a shift in perspective, like comparing an aerial vista to a linear view? Are we about to take off and get air born?
I am so coming along for this ride.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2011, 02:37:54 PM
Quote from: "Front"

3+7+6=16
1+6=7

[glow=red:j0pxg93o]2+5=7[/glow:j0pxg93o]

[glow=red:j0pxg93o]4+3=7[/glow:j0pxg93o]

If you can answer yes to all of the above, then the ("pie") mold shall be broken indeed.

They say a watched pot never boils, however, in THIS case I would suggest putting that pot on the Front burner and----> KEEP Watchin'

p.s. Those motorcycle pics…pretty neat! Clutch…check. Cables…check. Risers…check. Bearings…check. Mounts…check. Now, where is that "SHIFT" that was mentioned a few times some pages back? :cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

paula-c

June 25, 2011, 03:04:16 PM
Postby Front » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:21 pm
The sun will rise again, bigger and brighter, emblazoned in gold…like a beacon whose physical existence was provisionally "extinguished"…but never forgotten. Those "flames" are the heart of the passionate inferno of resurgence that awaits. Some things are not meant to be ascertained but to be envisaged through delicate whispers. Just as the Earth is sure to rotate on its axis, the resurrection of a true King will indeed proclaim Hi(s)[highlight=#ff0000:2dfdcbfp]Story…and the truth shall be heard in ALL corners of the Earth. Momentarily, the world will quake, for there will be a cosmic shift in "dogma"[/highlight:2dfdcbfp]. Time is of the essence, but patience is a viture in [r]evolutionary milestones. Until then, from beyond the gates of that KINGdom----> whispers shall be heard…………….

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 25, 2011, 03:59:11 PM

I don't know if I can answer those but I hope it's about time the people in charge shift gears of the hoax...maybe we'll reach the end of it bow/  bow/  bow/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2011, 04:41:15 PM

Hi Front

Why not do as BeTheChange suggested by special request on the previous page - [highlight=#ff4080:2dmm4v0x] "sign on to MJJC as Back. Back hasn't signed on since June 22, 2010...so it's quite safe to say that if Back signed on today or tomorrow, then Front (most definitely) = Back." [/highlight:2dmm4v0x]

How about you hop on that bike, shift gears and wiz on down the road to MJJC and let your fingers do the walking to login & out at MJJC. typing/  

Bam! Instant credibility!

Afterwards you can follow the yellow brick road BACK here and watch everyone go NUTS as the word spreads far and wide on forums, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, et al. Then you'll have everyone in hoaxland  bow/ rummaging in their cupboards looking for their finest pots to chuck on the Front burner... and scrambling for a Front row seat to KEEP Watchin.... GUARANTEED!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 25, 2011, 04:47:38 PM

I must say that I'm glad you stopped writing "[glow=red:28jgqnqe]ASS[/glow:28jgqnqe]umption" finally after the Bad [glow=red:28jgqnqe]ASS[/glow:28jgqnqe] Motorcycle article on TMZ. ;) And it seems like the white rabbit is ready for the ride. So let's go! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  bounce/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 25, 2011, 04:59:35 PM
I agree with French Braid.

@Front: Why not go sign in if you're back? I don't believe you are back. Why not sign in if you want to be recognized as legitimate? You came here ranting about fakes, no kidding, I've had it up to here myself. A fake ranting about fakes is a real hypocrite.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

June 25, 2011, 05:38:12 PM
me thinks this is what cha call a catch 22 sitiation  
dance with me michael  penguin/
think i will   michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."