GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Official back & Front thread
June 20, 2011, 04:34:21 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
FrenchBraid, I was raised/super-saturated on Bible (I spent 10+ years on the internet researching my way out of the orthodox box while still maintaining my love/awe for God and the book but in a more expanded approach) and I say [glow=red:32sdaq4a]especially in that category, MJ and BACK and TS do align and match--no easy task. A casual Bible reader such as a troll-type would have a difficult time coming up with this Biblical stuff and being consistent with all the implied nuances of meaning/interpretation in cryptic layers[/glow:32sdaq4a].

Yes!

This is a very interesting discussion, about the Bible, Michael, TS and Back.

I remember back in the begining of the hoax I was reading somewhere that Michael said he had certain dreams and he felt like he sort of spoke with God or something like this.
In all his art we can feel he has a strong religios background and it is perfectly explainable because of Ms. Katherine who guided him into religion. Doesn't matter they were JW, all christians religions are basicly the same.  As one who used to read the Bible a lot, I can say it shows in his interviews, in his songs, in his poems and some quotes that he really is into religion very much. I can recognize in Michael that religious feeling - so maybe this is the red thread that links together Michael, TS and Back. I hope I am not wrong and this is not another one of his masks.

But we also should keep in mind that some fans are also very religious - so could one of them be playing TS and Back?

But probably not....probably not because TS and Back seem to have a certain approach of the Bible, picking up certain parts in sort of a thinking system they have...ahhh, I know what I want to say but it's difficult in english...OK, I hope you understand though.
Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 04:41:06 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 20, 2011, 04:38:52 PM
Quote from: "bec"
It may be an unreasonable demand but it would solve the debate once and for all. It's a really clever idea BeTheChange.

@Front: why not?
The idea is very clever indeed but Mr. Jackson would never associate himself with a forum that speaks bad about his Mother...remember this?

He never logged in after that post - why would he do it now?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2011, 05:00:33 PM
Just to be clear...I was in no way 'demanding' anything from Front.  It was a suggestion based on HIS own comments of people making ASSumptions about him being a troll.  Given that a debate did occur after his last several posts and his desire (or so it seemed) for us to believe him (his statement "That I am not. Trust me" comes to mind)...I thought that his signing on to MJJC as Back would end the debate and get us to focus on more important things.  I realize he left the board for a reason (and a very good one at that) and that's why I didn't suggest anything about him posting...just signing on.

At the end of the day, whether or not Front is Back, is just a distraction (what really matters is the content of his posts)...and time will tell whether or not Front is trustworthy.  I just figured that if he wanted to speed things up and help us to stop ASSuming anything, as HE suggested...well, he can do that very easily.  Having suggested it, though, I won't be holding my breath...as much as I'd love to sign on to MJJC and see that 'last visit' date changed, I have a feeling it won't.  Everyone is entitled to do what they want and believe what they want...for me, personally, if Front does not sign on as Back (who he clearly infers he is), then his credibility (for me) suffers and his 'messages' don't ring as loudly.  Doesn't mean I won't keep watchin'....just that I'll focus on more important things in this thread, like Back's real posts.  Just my opinion.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

bec

June 20, 2011, 05:02:26 PM
I should have said "demand", I know you weren't demanding in those contexts BeTheChange. Suggestion or request would have been better words for me to use there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 20, 2011, 05:31:57 PM
Even if Front is Back, he won't log into MJJC and make a post IMO. Personally I do not believe Front is Back. But still I'm checking out if something interesting is going on on this thread but it seems like there's nothing new and interesting here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 20, 2011, 05:38:00 PM
Quote from: "Front"
Bec, relax...and PLEASE examine, ponder, reflect and contemplate a little more before you leap to conclusions and make such egregious "ASS"umptions that yours truly is a troll. That I'm not. I promise you that!

SOME times the eyes play tricks on us…..and OFTEN times a momentary SHIFT in perspective is not only needed but imperative in order to make all the pieces of this gargantuan puzzle fit together. Formulas…equations…numbers…there is more than one way to execute it but you get the SAME answer.

The world {r}evolves as time progresses---a "momental modifier". So too do individuals and PLANS. To expect everything to be EXACTLY as it was 5 years ago with absolutely NO deviations is a precursor for failure to comprehend and decipher. There is logic and reason in everything I have posted…according to PLAN. You'll see. Wait until the "PIE" is done before you predict the "taste" with haste. Please be patient as the NEW 7DT continues…………….

To everyone else who is being positive and THINKING FOR YOURSELF………plz continue and plz----> Keep Watchin'.

as a non native english speaker I  have to say I need the dictionary at hand to read Back's posts and Front's posts most of  the time. Front could you please have mercy on those like me bow/ ? Some words I can't even find them in the dictionary crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2011, 06:07:35 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
as a non native english speaker I  have to say I need the dictionary at hand to read Back's posts and Front's posts most of  the time. Front could you please have mercy on those like me bow/ ? Some words I can't even find them in the dictionary crash/

So I'm not the only one?  :lol: That's one of the things that Back and Front (damn those usernames, typing them, especially both of them toghether, feels so damn silly, lol) have in common. No problem finding them in my online dictionary though, great way to expand my vocabulary (only problem is that I forget them again after about 2 seconds, maybe if he used the same ones more than once, I'd start to remember them - and how about throwing in some slang once in a while, I love clicking through the urban dictionary).

But I have a feeling that even some native speakers have to google some of the words. Like "atlas" - just kidding. lolol/

P.S. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - "Usage: Some people think that gargantuan should only be used to describe things connected with food: a gargantuan meal; his gargantuan appetite" - since it's all about pie, I think that makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

June 20, 2011, 06:45:02 PM
@Grace, thanks for the last post.

Btw, "atlas" is a common word, a book with maps as you all know. I doubt "da-dog" is Front.

I lost track of the thread anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

June 20, 2011, 07:47:19 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Even if Front is Back, he won't log into MJJC and make a post IMO. Personally I do not believe Front is Back. But still I'm checking out if something interesting is going on on this thread but it seems like there's nothing new and interesting here.

ok i haven't followed this back person so forgive me as i try to piece this together. he left a fan forum he was on for i guess a while because someone said something offensive about katherine. and you are asking him to prove who he is by going back there and logging on?  (by the way pure love i know you did not ask him to do this , i just used your comment because you responded to the original poster).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

2 Bad

June 21, 2011, 01:49:23 AM
Wow! I've been away from the site for a while. Busy getting my life sorted out, bad news partner gone, amazing what you put up with for almost 20 yrs. All done!
So this thread has always held my attention.
And I see it still does!
We have been here for almost 2 yrs now, we've seen almost everything that has been dished so no need to be too quick to abandon a thread or participant on this attention holding thread.
Anyone remember the photo that was shopped that looked like MJ front on with shorter hair, that was actually a lady facing back? We all pretty much swooned over that but it was Back to Front. Whether it has anything at all to do with anything idk, just a thought.
One thing we've learned is patience and faith.
I'm going to keep watching, keep my mind open and my heart true.

We Love you Michael!! Be safe!

mj_bad/  penguin/  party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

June 21, 2011, 03:07:29 AM
I think that we must keep in mind that we are in the context of a Hoax ... that this is Michael who decides what is necessary to do or not and obviously if Front is genuine (which I personally believe) than our desires and wishes will not necessarily be satisfied (like when people ask where is TS and that he doesn't show up despite desperate inquiries...not even a little re-direct  :( ). There are rules to follow in this PLANNED Hoax so we can't just ask and receive when we want....especially if it can harm or cause any kind of problem in the "program".... now I understand that time will tell ALL... so all that's needed is an open mind and patience (which is proven to be a virtue)...and some positivity as well. I know it's difficult... [fade:3qhbe09i]but everybody keeps watchin' anyway[/fade:3qhbe09i]........  ;)

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

June 21, 2011, 12:57:14 PM
Yes, MJ is the puppet-master, or 'the man who runs the world from behind the curtain'. 'MJ has mastered the art of knowing how to leave them craving more.' But he is much much more than just the biggest best entertainer the world has ever known.
 mj_bad/  michael-jackson/  moonwalk_/  mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 21, 2011, 01:00:00 PM
Noboy checked Back on MJJC by now bounce/ ?

I bet he didn't logged in crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 21, 2011, 01:28:19 PM
Michael I feel a little ashamed that I fall in your traps all the time crash/ .
I hope you are only amused bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

June 21, 2011, 01:41:13 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Michael I feel a little ashamed that I fall in your traps all the time crash/ .
I hope you are only amused bounce/

Aww Gina don't feel ashamed. Remember this is serious stuff and we don't know why or how.
Think about what he said in TII, we have to trust him.

Big hugs   bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions